Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 09:42 PM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default The lost meaning of scripture

In every religious epic there is first and centrally a Holy City, a "Jerusalem," residence of the king and the eventual home of all the elect. There is next an Upper and Lower Land, symbolic of the dual segmentation of heaven and earth, or spirit and body, in man’s nature, which was in all systems held to be the union of the divine with the animal nature. The two sections were always connected by a river, rising in the higher mountainous sources in the Upper Kingdom and flowing forth, carrying its blessings of fertility, down into the Lower Kingdom, which is then nourished by the living water from above.

Then there was always a bordering sea, symbolical in every case of the stormy scene of the mortal life. No less was there a smaller water, a lake, Sea of Galilee, Dead Sea, Black Sea, Red Sea, Jordan River,(crossing jordan) Styx River, or the marshes or fens, which were to be crossed by the voyaging soul to reach the more blessed isles, or farther shore of spiritual bliss. Strangely enough there, was a further division of the land into seven tribal (G7) provinces, a heptarchy or heptanomis, as in Egypt, Judea, England and elsewhere. This division was representative of the seven kingdoms of nature, the seven stages of unfoldment through which we must pass in the completion of every cycle. At other times the division was 10, after the pattern of the Sephirothal Tree of the Kabbalah, but eventually redistributed in twelve sections, as in the case of the Hebrews, Greeks and some others, reflecting the twelvefold segmentation of the zodiac, which in turn typified the twelve levels of man’s evolutionary attainment, or "twelve manner of fruits" on the branches of the Tree of Life, the twelve divine elements of man’s perfected being. Likewise there was

always a definite locality designated as the birthplace of the god, which was in many instances also his place of death and burial and following resurrection. Other centers marked the scene of his initiations, temptations, baptisms, trials, crucifixion and transfiguration, every stage of his evolutionary experience, in fact. Then there were cities dedicated to the special cult of the sun, the moon, and even such stars as Orion, the stellar symbol of the Christos; or of Sirius, the great Dog-Star, symbol of the advent. The four cardinal points were featured, as emblematic of the four pillars of man’s(Earth, water,air and fire) constitution, his physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies and natures. A warfare between the Upper(America) and Lower(Russia) Lands and their kings was generally a part of the "history," ending in the conquest of the Lower by the Higher and the union of the two under the crown of dual sovereignty. (AntiChrist)

This same divine drama is being played out today to the letter by the world powers. This is the block buster of the human soul. Many faces and one idea. The final attainment of this process the student of earth school was given a MASTER'S degree in life for finishing The Great work . The Master finally ascends after many incarnations to the University of higher learning. (Wisdom}

If we pay attention to this process we will know what, when, where and why. This process has nothing to do with oil and money or any of those material things we battle over on a day to day basis.

The coming of Christ is to be thought of as the gradual growth of an element or faculty of consciousness, and as taking place over the whole extent of the human aeon. He comes during the whole continuance of the cycle, a little at a time, a little each day, year, incarnation. He is not yet born in our hearts, for he is only in gestation in our bodies. His birth will occ ur when he is delivered from the flesh in his last confinement. Socrates declared that the true function of the philosopher was that of the "midwife," for he presided at the birth of truth, its delivery from the confinement of ignorance. Paul writes that we suffers the pangs of childbirth "until Christ be formed within us." The greatest single truth that a mortal man can realize is that his animal body is the matrix in which the Christ is being gestated for its Easter delivery. Humanity is mother to deity.

Christ speaks from the inner heart of our lives with that still small voice which is all too constantly drowned out by the loud noise of earthly distraction. But only to the extent that humanity learns to heed that voice will it advance its position in the order of being.

Truth is recognized by those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 09-17-2008 at 01:21 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:42 AM   #2
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The lost meaning of scripture

bump
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:41 AM   #3
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: The lost meaning of scripture

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post

Christ speaks from the inner heart of our lives with that still small voice which is all too constantly drowned out by the loud noise of earthly distraction. But only to the extent that humanity learns to heed that voice will it advance its position in the order of being.

Truth is recognized by those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.
Ahhh you are talking about the "divine sparkle" the Thought Adjuster.

Interesting how a lot of people comes with the same idea, really, that's the core of spirituallity, a lots of laws of behaviour, cosmology and other sense who we didn't recognize yet but valid to everyone.

Cheers!

Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:27 AM   #4
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Ahhh you are talking about the "divine sparkle" the Thought Adjuster.

Interesting how a lot of people comes with the same idea, really, that's the core of spirituallity...

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." -Christian

"What is hateful to you, do not to your fellow man. That is the entire Law; the rest is commentary." -Jewish

"No one of you is a believer until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself." -Muslim

"Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful." -Buddhist

"Blessed is he who preferreth his brother before himself." -Bahá'i

The same idea, indeed. "Divine sparkle"....love it!

whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:15 AM   #5
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

WOW - cant believe i have missed your post to date 777 - or maybe i wasnt ready to see it until today!!!

After a life time of searching and experiencing life - suffice to say the last 2 weeks have been like an acceleration period for me. Like many others i suspect - i "stumbled" upon this site in a fit of searching one night. Funnily enough for me personally i came here via an intense interest in the Hadron Collider - to crop cirlcles - and then here!!! Not that these were things that never interested me before - it was almost like it all "clicked" this one night.

Then thanks to reading some of the wonderful posts on here - it has been steadily congealing in my mind and out of all my lifes experience i am beginning to see a form and substance.

When the student is ready the teacher arrives.

I for one love the idea that the Divine Being created consciousness (or us) so that it could itself experience the JOY of looking at itself!!!

Your idea of humanity being the BIRTH of deity rings so loud in my ears 777 - since 2 nights ago - i was woken by a VERY vivid dream where i was CERTAIN i was in the throws of labour again. It was surreal - i awoke and was still feeling the pain physically and was at a loss to explain why i was feeling this!!!

I agree that the evolution of the soul is written clearly in almost all scriptures and thanks to the likes of people like Norval - this has been a joyous discovery for me. I always thought the bible was one of the best history books available to mankind but I was looking at it from all the wrong angles.

I thank you all for helping me personally on my lifes journey as i hope i will continue to help others. This is NOT something we just do alone. It has to be ALL humanity that rises to the occasion to realise its own innate total and supreme beauty.

KNOW THYSELF

its all making sense now
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote