Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 10:20 PM   #76
swordsmith
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south east uk
Posts: 379
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

I would be very interested in your and CDs Barry , please advise.

Steve, you can self proclaim that you are never this way or that, but if people tell you they percieve you as rude, you are.
I think you have been told most eloquently on this thread.
I do appreciate your money knowledge on the other hand, but that is not to say I know anything about that subject.

If Mr King choses to leave at this point it will most likely be due to the attitude you have condoned if not instigated. I think Mr King is worthy of much more interest and RESPECT than the majority of new age nonsense spouted herein and I am tired of endless Blossom Goodchild conjecture.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:24 PM   #77
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Did you know Barry that her son is the famous Colin Fry the psychic!
I was taken back when i found this out and felt deflated to say the least.
Surely with a son with so much insight he could have given her information that she needed, i smell a red herring here my friend.
She wanted myself and my sister to meet some of her high ranking friends one a top air force pilot from years back he lived around the Port Lymth area in Kent.
We declined we didn't want to meet in someones house it did not feel right.
A little like your meet you had with the top brass all those years ago.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:27 PM   #78
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
I would be very interested in your and CDs Barry , please advise.

Steve, you can self proclaim that you are never this way or that, but if people tell you they percieve you as rude, you are.
I think you have been told most eloquently on this thread.
I do appreciate your money knowledge on the other hand, but that is not to say I know anything about that subject.

If Mr King choses to leave at this point it will most likely be due to the attitude you have condoned if not instigated. I think Mr King is worthy of much more interest and RESPECT than the majority of new age nonsense spouted herein and I am tired of endless Blossom Goodchild conjecture.
Thankyou. Yes by way of putting everyone in the picture regarding my testimony i thought it a good idea to let people have the full data rather than the few minutes seen on youtube, which is hardly the basis of any real judgement to my validity. I am therefore offering free of charge the following..........copies of BASES ONE, BASES TWO PARTS ONE AND TWO, THE VOICE FILES pdf,THE VOICE FILES CD, over 600A4 pages as originals, THE JAMES CASBOLT INTERVIEW 2007 (for comparison), THE DAVE STARBUCK INTERVIEW 2007. See, i really do earn my millions LOL. Just let me have an addy where i can send them ok?


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:31 PM   #79
swordsmith
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south east uk
Posts: 379
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Thanks so much, its in your Pm box.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:38 PM   #80
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Did you know Barry that her son is the famous Colin Fry the psychic!
I was taken back when i found this out and felt deflated to say the least.
Surely with a son with so much insight he could have given her information that she needed, i smell a red herring here my friend.
She wanted myself and my sister to meet some of her high ranking friends one a top air force pilot from years back he lived around the Port Lymth area in Kent.
We declined we didn't want to meet in someones house it did not feel right.
A little like your meet you had with the top brass all those years ago.
No i did not know that, from all our conversations and correspondence she did not mention that. I find that a little odd to say the least


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:39 PM   #81
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Thanks so much, its in your Pm box.
okey dokey


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:00 PM   #82
Deb
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 34
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Deb,

As a moderator I need to keep the forum in check.

As an individual I have my opinions. We moderators are not clones nor do we share the same opinions, that's what makes this forum so interesting.

I made no slanderous remark about Barry. On the contrary I said that I was sure that he meant well. I don't apollogise for what I wrote, however I apologise if you were offended.

Best regards,

Steve
Dear Steve,

As a moderator, you are to keep the piece, and not to encourage. To speak your piece as a moderator you would need to pull yourself to a totally different level. So anyone here who has a sighting or a experience or history should not be backed up by a moderator, but the moderator keep piece without limited disturbance in a forum.

I understand where you are coming from, but as a mod your standards and views eminate discissions and conclusions on the forum, am I right or wrong? You have to seperate yourself from one or the other.
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:02 PM   #83
Deb
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 34
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Operator,

Your questions are very valid. I could answer your question "why" with a one word answer. However I apparently have already offended a Barry fan, (which is funny because you said he appeared unstable and got away scot free ) so I won't. Perhaps in a private message!

Best regards,

Steve
why would you say he got away scott free, could you pm me also?
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:18 PM   #84
Deb
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 34
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi swordsmith,

the moderators moderator are the other moderators. I had to change the title of a tread I created today about the Presidential Elections, because one of the moderators thought it was over the top. I even moderated myself over on the Blossom Goodchild thread, because I thought I could be considered to have gone a little too far. We are consciencious people.

I have to admit I am a controversial bloke at times. I ask questions that others may not like to ask and I say what I think. I never disrespect people, am rude nor offensive or swear in the forum.

I once said to another poster in this thread, "I'm not sorry for what I said, however I'm sorry if you feel offended".

I like to keep energy in the conversation going. I could be a 'Yes' man and just say nothing, keep in the background and wait for 'offenders break the rules' of the forum blah, blah, blah, but I am also allowed to think and put in what I think, even if it does rub people up the wrong way. Life would be very dull if I didn't have a brain!

I don't see why people get so upset, if I make a comment, there is a brilliant opportunity to convince everybody with the evidence. After all it isn't me making the claim. The ônus is on the person who claims. Right?

If I, or anybody else is not satisfied, then we need to ask or 'rattle the cage' to get an answer. I don't see anything wrong in that. If I told you that I was the tallest man in the world, would you accept my word or want to at least see a photo?

Our friend Mr. King as told me he has over 600 pages of documents and photos that he gave away in CD roms some time back. Okay. I'm sure with his advanced technological knowledge he could upload the docs to the internet and let them loose as have all the others. (There I go again - but I'm not trying to be fascicious, just offering a solution). Bill Cooper did this, the USAF has done it, even the RAF have done it, Steven Greer did this they offered references of names, document numbers, places, timeframes, scanned documents. The internet is a powerful tool these days. Get the info out there.

I mean the answer is so simple.

So, to conclude, I have no hidden agenda, no spiteful side to my nature, I do have a need to be convinced and also I do have a sense of humour. If these are crimes, I'm guilty.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve, its good you ask questions, and don't be a yes man by no means.
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:19 PM   #85
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Oh boy!! Now i'm unstable as well LOL LOL LOL

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:30 PM   #86
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

well,
fwiw Barry~ I dont give my address to those who I feel are unstable. lol

I do however, comment to those who I feel may be.. slightly.

Man, What you are doing is great Barry.

If there was a bow-to-you smiley, I would use it here < > lol

Praises
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:46 PM   #87
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
well,
fwiw Barry~ I dont give my address to those who I feel are unstable. lol

I do however, comment to those who I feel may be.. slightly.

Man, What you are doing is great Barry.

If there was a bow-to-you smiley, I would use it here < > lol

Praises

Thankyou, appreciate your kind words, better watch out though, Steve might think I have you mindcontrolled


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:05 AM   #88
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Thankyou, appreciate your kind words, better watch out though, Steve might think I have you mindcontrolled


THE WATCHER AKA BMK



oh dear! i better be careful!

and thank you!
the appreciation comes back to you ten fold, mate.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:10 AM   #89
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK Midlands
Posts: 39
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Miles Johnston from Sky TV. The original Bases 1 taped interview ran for 4 hours and was edited down to 3, then further edited to its state now of whatever length.[/B]

THE WATCHER AKA BMK

I have asked, many moons back, Miles for the full Bases DVD/video. I spoke to him for 2 hours one night - still have the audio somewhere.

Nothing ever came of it.

I *do* however have the documents - which is I presume what is being referred to. I can't recall seeing names of 4 other officers in that though. I'll have another look through.

For all those ppl having a go at Steve - you have to understand that it works both ways. There is nothing wrong with trying to build more evidence for a claim. This field has it's share of delusions and deluded people - I have no idea if BK is one - but this is the case.

I find it mad I'm making this sort of statement - I'm usually fighting the debunkers off!!
-

Last edited by utopiated; 10-16-2008 at 12:18 AM.
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:32 AM   #90
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Very curious Barry as to the vibe you got from the reptilian you walked past in the base,(the one with the two guards present with it).What size was it and did it communicate telepathically in any way?Cheers for reading.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:55 AM   #91
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK Midlands
Posts: 39
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Guess you gotta be dead like Phil Schneider for some people to get their final proof then...so much more convincing.
That's a pointless, throwaway comment and misses the point I was making.

Like many people in this area - Phil Schneider only started getting more attention after his death. It's sad and stupid that it's got to this stage. However as I said, Schneider had a lot of material to back his claims in the few years he braved the lecture circuits in the USA.


<EDIT> - How does someone get 550 posts on a forum that's been running a few weeks???!
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:05 AM   #92
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiated View Post
That's a pointless, throwaway comment and misses the point I was making.

Like many people in this area - Phil Schneider only started getting more attention after his death. It's sad and stupid that it's got to this stage. However as I said, Schneider had a lot of material to back his claims in the few years he braved the lecture circuits in the USA.


<EDIT> - How does someone get 550 posts on a forum that's been running a few weeks???!
Is this last comment meant for me jack?lol. PHONETICAL conversation ensues- Conner slape-bane off 'ere fer a while recently-made loads o news/link posts when it initially started then the forum was all shaken up and split dine the middle-so i laid off fer a couple o' wiks-otherwise i'd have been at the 1,000 mark by now jack!lol???!!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:12 AM   #93
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 144
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

BMK, The Watcher. I enjoy your story and would very much like to read your data. Is there any way I could do this? Much appreciation.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:59 AM   #94
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

I don't know whether or not anyone has come across this before but it's a site with U.K. secret bases-Alan turnbull.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alan-tu...cret-junctions
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:18 AM   #95
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

boy, after going all through this thread again..

i really have not seen a moderator on any site act like steve a.

Completely rediculous.

Do they not tell mods what their jobs are and how to conduct thermselves and MODERATE??? or did steve here miss the memo?

Bad enough half the people here act rediculous and totally disrespectful,
Now theres a MOD acting that way?

Seriously?


guess thats what happens when members raise their hand for the job instead of being chosen for their abilities.

Unreal man.

You oughtta be proud steve. real nice pal.

thumbs up big guy.

i think ATS might miss you...

then again, maybe not .

Last edited by Orion11; 10-16-2008 at 06:13 AM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:18 AM   #96
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

.

Last edited by Orion11; 10-16-2008 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Duplicate
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:40 AM   #97
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Hey Barry, and everyone else...

Well, Ive spent the better part of this day researching Mr.King,
i do not like to "toot my own horn" as some would say, but my intuition has always been pretty on spot since I can remember.
In fact I dont think it has ever steered me wrong.

Sure Ive been fooled by a couple hoaxed videos in the past, who hasnt?
and I am by no means an expert, But after watching all I could find with Barry, and reading as much as I possibly can,
I gotta say, I have not gotten one weird feeling about him.
His manurisms, his attitude, his intelligence, etc, etc.. all seem very very kosher and humble.

I usually pick up oddities about someone fairly fast, (there i go tootin my own horn again) lol..

but for whatever its worth,
I dont doubt Mr.King for a minute.
Theres no reason to.

I for one, am extremely glad i learnd of this gentleman,
and to top it all of, he is sending you people free information, that you seek on a daily basis....

in fact, I have an easier time believing this man than I do many of the other people interviewd by kerry and bill.
and I believe alot of that stuff as well, some of it not soo much.

But really, I havent heard one thing from Mr.King that sounds fishy or too "out there".

Just thought Id add my peace after spending some time taking alot of this in.
(not like its going to matter or make a difference with some), but its cool.

i also feel very fortunate and lucky to be receiving the gift that Barry is offering out of the goodness of his heart. I cant wait!

so again, Thanks Barry. You are Golden, my friend.

Blessings

Last edited by Orion11; 10-16-2008 at 03:45 AM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:02 PM   #98
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiated View Post
I have asked, many moons back, Miles for the full Bases DVD/video. I spoke to him for 2 hours one night - still have the audio somewhere.

Nothing ever came of it.
only 2 hours? lol

I *do* however have the documents - which is I presume what is being referred to. I can't recall seeing names of 4 other officers in that though. I'll have another look through.
the names are there, Harry Reeder being one, ring any bells?

For all those ppl having a go at Steve - you have to understand that it works both ways. There is nothing wrong with trying to build more evidence for a claim. This field has it's share of delusions and deluded people - I have no idea if BK is one - but this is the case.
I have been called unstable it seems, dare say a host of other names over the years, goes with the terrotory i guess. I care not, for 14 years i have disclosed this data, you would think if its a load of BS i would have given up years ago?

I find it mad I'm making this sort of statement - I'm usually fighting the debunkers off!!
-
Skeptics are only using their semi open minds, Debunkers have yet to find their minds


THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:07 PM   #99
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Very curious Barry as to the vibe you got from the reptilian you walked past in the base,(the one with the two guards present with it).What size was it and did it communicate telepathically in any way?Cheers for reading.
as mentioned in testimony filming i did for Dr Greer on this aspect, i was in an area i was not supposed to be in, i was caught off guard by the sudden appearance of this being with the two escorts. It happened very quickly, bad looks from the escorts, no interaction from the being, i cannot say now after all this time with certainty but guess it unerved me considerably, a sort of WTF!! It was very tall, well over 6ft.

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:07 PM   #100
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

[QUOTE=Orion11;52712]Hey Barry, and everyone else...

Well, Ive spent the better part of this day researching Mr.King,
i do not like to "toot my own horn" as some would say, but my intuition has always been pretty on spot since I can remember.
In fact I dont think it has ever steered me wrong.

Sure Ive been fooled by a couple hoaxed videos in the past, who hasnt?
and I am by no means an expert, But after watching all I could find with Barry, and reading as much as I possibly can,
I gotta say, I have not gotten one weird feeling about him.
His manurisms, his attitude, his intelligence, etc, etc.. all seem very very kosher and humble.

I usually pick up oddities about someone fairly fast, (there i go tootin my own horn again) lol..

Yeah ditto to all that.
You seem a genuine guy Barry and i can't wait till i get my vids.
Still ploughing all through your writing i will there get there lol!!

What's great is that we have finally found a british bloke telling us all this i'm fed up with the Americans having all the info and the brits being left in the dark so to speak and also we know the places where these underground bunkers exist.
Pretty scary stuff though it does explain a lot of weird stuff about my own relatives who live right in the Berkshire area around greenham common.
Always said my relations were a load of aliens lol!!! no sorry about that couldn't help myself no seriously they have been telling me things for years.
Even had a neice who worked at greenham common, on some kind of assembly line i think what was she making i wonder i think it was something to do with weapons! i remember she said she had to sign the official secrets act.
Love to know more Barry, your a real gent and i commend you for coming out like you have.
I would love to have a private chat about an abduction scenario i had about 6 months ago!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon