Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 12:40 AM   #326
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

I and a couple of other people thought about doing something like that several months ago. After some research, we learned that it had taken about 6 months of advance preparation to coordinate Fire the Grid. Maybe contact those people and see how they went about it? It was a hugely coordinated effort.

But our "small" effort here isn't so small, I don't think. Think peace and light with every breath!
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:49 AM   #327
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ASK FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

ASK FOR PEACE

be a piece of peace

Brightest blessings

susan~white lotus star
the eXchanger

www.the-exchangers.ning.com
The round, welcome back, to the original round
(a radiant zone)

www.blogtalkradio.com/13
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:31 AM   #328
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Brothers and Sisters,

Send PEACE, Think PEACE, BE PEACE, Embody PEACE
It is done!

Many blessings!

NAMASTE!
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:23 AM   #329
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, cmon now you guys are over-reacting. David Wilcock states that the u.s plans to attack Iran have been ruined by Russia going in Georgia!

What i fear is coming next is not an attack with Iran, but with Martial Law and Biological outbreaks!
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:31 PM   #330
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

I posted somewhere above that, although I started this thread in response to Kerry's post on Camelot on Sept. 17 about war with Iran, I have emailed the Mods to change the title to reflect our new point in time. So, yes, pray for/intend peace in the hearts of those who would wish to inflict a biological outbreak, and transmute your fear into Light and Love. Radiate love and peace to all life everywhere.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:48 PM   #331
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

"I know, I know....I know Change is coming sooooon!"--Sam Cook

Worry not my friends...all men (and women) live to see such times, we shall create a wonderful path through this fire...the way shall be made smooth. I am very happy to be here.

And yes..I am praying, meditating, cogitating, mechanizing, vibrating, humming, and elucidating all that needs the light! The writing's on the wall...the truth is in the stones.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:01 PM   #332
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Have all the threads disappeared ???

love/susan
eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:02 PM   #333
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.experiencefestival.com/
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:05 PM   #334
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

The Global Oneness Commitment

The Global Oneness Commitment is an eight-year project with the goal of uniting people around the globe to mutual actions in order to not only save what we have, but to transform the planet thru an increase in spiritual awareness - a new consciousness creating a joyful home for all its inhabitants and sincere respect for all forms of life. The project is synchronised with the twin Venus Transits of 2004 and 2012. It starts with the first Venus transit of June 8th 2004 and ends with the second Transit June 6th 2012. The eight-year project is initiated by the Global Oneness Foundation based in Stockholm, Sweden, in association with the Times Foundation based in Delhi, India.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:41 PM   #335
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
freekatz I was thinking the exact same thing. Has anyone on this forum Initiated a group or Thread on organising a mass global meditation taking place at the exact same time. The power of group meditation is profound. We will need to work out a flexible time zone that accomodates every one from around the globe with little resistance. We need to do this asap as we are running out of time!
some people have made mass consciousness thought intent experiments threads. I am a firm believer in this scientific phenomenon and I have been trying to get others interested in it to form a team to do daily work.

We are still in our infancy and need people and are considering doing this exercise two times a day (like Noon and Midnight) to foster participation worldwide.

The Mass Consciousness Coalition was announced here and I hope we can get as many people willing to participate in this.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:39 AM   #336
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hello my brothers and sisters

Join me TODAY in sending thoughts of PEACE, LOVE and JOY to the world!
Especially to those who need it the most.

So, come on people!
Send those thoughts!

PEACE ! PEACE !

LOVE! LOVE!

JOY ! JOY ! to ALL.

We are all beings of Light, let us manifest this today in our actions !

Many blessings !

NAMASTE!
Old 10-02-2008, 08:22 PM   #337
Vicki
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... October is here

Whoa Stinkhorn ..? Are you for real? So much pain there I feel - blessings to you my friend, I think you need them. I wish you happiness.

Vicki
Vicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:34 PM   #338
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Well here we are October! lets hope nothing comes to pass.
It doesn't bare thinking about.
I send my love to everyone out there and will send out peace in my dreams tonight.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:48 PM   #339
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkhorn View Post
I am mearly being realistic, the strong do survive, the trained, the prepared the willing will be the ones that last.
Hi Stinkhorn,

have you ever heard or read something about MKUltra ?
There were 12 kids in half a circle, holding hands, gather energy, directed it and blew away several hundred VC soldiers.

So tell me how the 'trained VC's' were not the last ones to survive but to die in the face of hand holding kids.

Not that I am in fond of this whole scenario but it demonstrates the power ...

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:02 PM   #340
vipersocks
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... October is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkhorn View Post
Wow, you peacenik hippies really think this will help? Fate is at hand, you're lost, all of you. You cannot change fate by praying to Gia or any other crap belife.

We are all monkeys, survival is at hand, if you cannot hack it, go die. I will say this...If you have stored food, weapons, water, I will come for them, I will take them from you. If there is something i need from the weak, i shall put them down and i will survive.

Pray, fast, meditate all you desire, I will take your stuff by force and leave you with nothing, for that is the human spirit. Survival is not about forming a commune, its about forming an army to survive. Healthy love energy will not save you, acting as a true human will and you will be that true human, watch and see.
If you or anyone like you try to interfere with our people you will surely perish. You are dealing with a global community that has trancended thoughts of violence against others, but do not mistake "Healthy love energy" as you so eloquently put it as weakness of the flesh. Take heed. You will not prevail. Do not try to threaten those you belong to, you deserve better but you have shown your true colours and respect has to be earned now.

Namaste
vipersocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:31 PM   #341
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

We are love, but god does not require that we be a doormat. There are no doormats here in this space, so you'll have to find someplace else, and someone else to walk on, if that is how you want your world to be.

You may be getting the world you are wanting, but we choose to want something else, a place where love and compassion can thrive. You are welcome to join us, but you may not walk on us.

Peace.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:50 PM   #342
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

I pray for peace everyday with love for all.
I pray for love with love.
I pray that we laugh, I pray that we be merry.
I spread my love across the land.
I pray that our children be happy.
I pray for world peace.
I pray that we stand up.
I pray for love to fill the hearts of all.
I pray for our emotions to be free.
I pray that our atmosphere be healthy.
I pray that we all be healed.
I pray that our children be healthy.
I pray for life.
I pray for happiness.
I pray for and with joy!
I pray for love, peace, and harmony.

I love you
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:43 PM   #343
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWinds View Post
my intuition tells me this "war" is not going to happen... but that an act intending to start a war will. This act will just bring exposure to those trying to take control of the world... and it will further unravel the lies that are happening in the world.

This is an act of desperation... and I get the vision that they are going to scramble a couple jets over Iran looking for them to instigate an response. I also get the intuition that these jets might also have orders to attack civlians
I confirm your intuition my brother. This is also what my inner intuition tells me.

Bump to this post to keep it up. Doodah, I totally connect with you on this matter. All my family, community, and my HigherSelf is united with all that Focus on Peace on Earth FOREVER!

We are on the verge of a New Paradigm, keep awakening/triggering all surrounding you, like a Shining Star you are.

Namaste, Steven.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:19 AM   #344
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Steven.

We are part of a greater beacon of light and love all over this planet.
We are the balance, too long silent.
We now speak for peace, love, compassion, health, beauty,
all that is good and right,
all that is just and holy --
We take back this beautiful planet!
Old 10-03-2008, 08:26 PM   #345
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

October is here. Rumors are flying. Everybody's excited.

Chill out. Calm down. Surround yourself in light and remember who you are.

This world needs Peace, no matter what is happening. Send out some thoughts of Peace.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:38 AM   #346
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

In my opinion, the best way to protect yourself from fear is to not feed it at all and surround yourself with love, quit smoking, quit drinking, eat properly, etc.

If all else fails, love is the answer.

May the force be with you always
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:00 PM   #347
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

DO NOT GIVE INTO fear !! people !

Whatever happens, whenever "it" happens.
You Have a Choice.

Surround yourself with LOVE and DIVINE LIGHT !!

Say NO to FEAR !!

Prepare yourself physically and mentally, but do NOT give into Fear!

PEACE and LIGHT to all!!

Namaste!
Old 10-05-2008, 05:10 PM   #348
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Good post lightbeing.

If anyone is really serious in doing more than chit chat, here are some times to meditate that the Avalon Mass Consciousness Coalition has mulled over. A tiny few are already engaged, most are still "thinking" about it; however there is a clarion call going out right now at this most present moment to the whole world and these group poolings of healing energy are already happening.

Join in if you genuinely see the need for this and really want to.

All EST times below -- you can figure your own time from here.

It is useless to wait around hopeing that everyone will come to an agreement to do the exact same thing. That is a completely vain exercise that does nothing but waste time fiddling around.

If you need someone to tell you what to do, don't listen to the doomsayers but to those who are giving you an IMMEDIATE PRACTICAL alternative.

EST:

9am -- 10am -- 11:11am -- 12pm -- 9 am -- 10:00 pm

When the grid goes down and you loose all electrical power, meditate at DAWN and DUSK whereever you are. Others will be doing the same.

Here I have presented you with six times of day. At these times hundreds all over the world are already meditating.

Let's get real and practical folks and quit all the mulling around and fearful speculation. There are plenty of imaginary scenarios to bring you anxiety.

And, a few coming events that you have not even thought of.

ETI is NOT your savior. Personal responsibility is the UNIFIED ET message.

We are ALL capable of applied psychoenergetics. Learn by DOING.

Here is some very useful and practical advice: Prepare ahead of time .... BUT ... TAKE IT AS IT COMES.

If you choose to follow all the sooth sayers and false prophets and not get practical, that is entirely your choice.

You must learn to listen to your OWN inner voice. You know, that still small voice within? Your spirit? It is easily drowned out by hysteria and fear, but what you focus on is up to you.

Personal responsibility, friends.

I, for one am already engaged and have been so for years. None of this is taking me by surprise.

If anyone needs a good form to follow, try this:

http://eventtemples.com/

OR --- WHATEVER works for you.

This is a hard time to start if you have no practical experience. All I can say is listen to what lightbeing just said.

FEAR and HYSTERIA will be all around you, in fact already is and will be for the next few years, but you can choose something practical and healing instead.

For the sake of your loved ones and children?

In the end, it is entirely YOUR choice.

Peace be upon the earth and among all beings!

namaste,

nestingwave
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #349
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nestingwave View Post
Good post lightbeing.

If anyone is really serious in doing more than chit chat, here are some times to meditate that the Avalon Mass Consciousness Coalition has mulled over. A tiny few are already engaged, most are still "thinking" about it; however there is a clarion call going out right now at this most present moment to the whole world and these group poolings of healing energy are already happening.

Let's get real and practical folks and quit all the mulling around and fearful speculation. There are plenty of imaginary scenarios to bring you anxiety.

And, a few coming events that you have not even thought of.

ETI is NOT your savior. Personal responsibility is the UNIFIED ET message.

We are ALL capable of applied psychoenergetics. Learn by DOING.

Here is some very useful and practical advice: Prepare ahead of time .... BUT ... TAKE IT AS IT COMES.

If you choose to follow all the sooth sayers and false prophets and not get practical, that is entirely your choice.

You must learn to listen to your OWN inner voice. You know, that still small voice within? Your spirit? It is easily drowned out by hysteria and fear, but what you focus on is up to you.

Personal responsibility, friends.

FEAR and HYSTERIA will be all around you, in fact already is and will be for the next few years, but you can choose something practical and healing instead.

For the sake of your loved ones and children?

In the end, it is entirely YOUR choice.

nestingwave
Thanks nestingwave!
Well said.
Namaste!
Old 10-09-2008, 05:26 AM   #350
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hello brothers and sisters,

Focus today on PEACE and LOVE !

Things are rapidly changing and this will go on!

Prepare yourself as much and as best as you possibly can.

Be Love, Peace and Joy today!

PEACE!
Namaste!