Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 11-29-2008, 01:34 PM   #76
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A WARNING; Heads up, 2009 August/September time.

I quit Dubai last month after many years living there because i had a vision, which has recurred several times, and was also a vision a friend of mine had when they visited me there in May this year, that the Emirates Towers and other high structures would be buried half way up with sand....it freaked me out, but i had felt it was time to leave anyway.....Dubai is full of lost souls now.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:06 PM   #77
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder how many of us are reciveing hologrphic dreams about this event?
I live in duchesne,utah-usa, I have been reciveing for the past three months that a warning will be given in our minds to go to high ground!! 2-3 times a week, I live around 6200 feet above sea level.
What I see is a large dark mass over 5 kilometers strikeing around the island chain that runs from alaska towards russia, impacting towards japan.
what ever is sending this message calls it the big splash!
I have ten acres and I am prepareing and I will be listening carefuly.
blessings to those who hear.
bossyroofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:35 PM   #78
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

EMF shielding protection
http://www.cecer.army.mil/facts/sheets/FL16.html

LOW COST EMP/EMI TEMPEST SHIELDING TECHNOLOGY

The Problem

Dependence on electronic systems for military and other national security command, communications, control, computing, data processing, and intelligence continues to increase. The state-of-the-art electronics components used in most systems are susceptible to upset or damage from Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), including the Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) from nuclear weapons. Further, to ensure communications security (TEMPEST), it is often necessary to prevent compromising emanations. Many defense-related facilities require EMI, EMP, or TEMPEST protection. Historically, a metallic liner or shield has provided protection by completely enclosing the electronics systems. The conservative designs typically provide more shielding than required and are very expensive to design, construct, test, and maintain.

The Technology

The U.S. Army Construction Engineering Research Laboratories (CERL) has been experimenting with low-cost electromagnetic shielding designs for several years. These studies can be categorized as follows:

1. New Materials Development: Materials included are conductive polymers and advanced coatings for use on shield components. Materials being considered include amorphous metals and intercalated graphites. Consideration is also being given to making concrete electrically conductive.

2. Use of Inherent Shielding of Standard Construction Materials: Examples include aluminum-foil-backed gypsum board, aluminum-foil-backed insulating sheathing, metallic-clad siding, copper foils (normally used for vapor barriers), wire meshes, and sheet metal roofing.

3. Adaptation of Application Techniques: These techniques include the use of thermal spraying (primarily arc-spraying) of metals in which molten metal is sprayed in much the same manner as paint is sprayed. This metal bonds to most construction surfaces. Another technique is the use of laser welding to allow efficient welding of thinner sheet metals than conventional methods.

4. New Construction Assembly Techniques: This effort includes an investigation of seam-joining techniques for thin sheet metals, such as galvanized steel, metal meshes, aluminum panels, and copper sheets.

Last edited by Carol; 11-29-2008 at 02:48 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 03:54 PM   #79
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Steam Engines - home use

http://thelibertyman.com/steam_44.php
http://thelibertyman.com/steam_generator.php
1-866-965-3007

Solar Electricity Solar Greenhouse Solar Heating Solar Hot Water Passive Ice Box
http://fourmileisland.com/default.htm

Last edited by Carol; 11-29-2008 at 03:57 PM.
Old 11-29-2008, 04:54 PM   #80
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You, Carol !I have been doing alot of on-line research, and this topic was one I haven't found much about, yet have been interested in getting to.

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="5"]Thank You Sol Invictus, for startiung this thread ! Much of the info has been helpful for us that may not be in the areas you spoke about, yet still helpful for our preperations. I have relatives living further north in Northern Florida and Georgia, and am looking for what I will tell our Children is land for a "vacation Home/camp/cabin,etc" for all of us, hoping through good intention and the law of Attraction it will come to pass.

I was just married a year ago, and am very thankful to have my husband at my side, yet am concerned by the location of our home-South Florida. the two of us could easily leave as we are in our 50's, yet we have-between us-6 young adult children, and 5 grandchildren under 5years old. I just can't see us leaving them behind as we take off for safer places.

Since they are not awakened yet, I setting up as though they all lived with us and we are an extended family. This is not an easy feat as we live in a single wide trailer. Yet, I had a wonderful woman from England who worked for me in my Interior Design business years ago that was amazed at the sizes of homes in the USA. She told stories of the little cottage she had lived in while in England. From her stories of how happy her family life had been in that little cottage, I know ....ANYTHING IS... DO-ABLE !

Much Love to all that are doing their best, as that is all we can do. If you see their is more you can do...and you don't...you only have yourself to answer to.

Love to all, Kimme
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 05:14 PM   #81
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

This is all very interesting, but where does this info come from? I'm not being negative, but throughout my time on avalon I have learned to expect serious questioning to this kind of "prophecy".

peace
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:47 PM   #82
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C77 View Post
Four independant sources that I know of have all said the same thing..
The grid is going down in 2009...Aug-Sept
Many couild say this and just be guessing or spreading rumors. I would really be thankful if you could clarify 'WHO" these four independant sources are, and where they get their data. Many of us would like something 'credible' in order to understand this.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:17 AM   #83
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I"m not sure we have to understand this.

Basically Sol Inviticus has said is that 4 people that he knows are so convinced that something is going to happen approx Sept 2009 that they've pulled up shop and moved. And C77 just seems to be saying he's getting some of the same information, too - or something similar.

That said, that's basically all there is. It falls in line with the HalfPast Human's summer of/from Hell, and a few other things.

We can either add the info to our data points, or not, as we choose. And then we make our own decisions about its validity.

Requesting additional "proof" to 4 people choosing to leave their homes and professions seems sort of fruitless to me, or that someone has said the grid will go down in 2009. After all, who is credible and who is not? That's a value judgment from each of us. Do we think George Greene is legit? Or not? How about Benjamin Fulford? If we say it's someone who works in the government, does that make it legitimate? I've read posts of "my mother works in the government in X company, and she talks about the underground bases" but is that credible, or not? If a US President says it, does that make it credible? Since I don't know every possible person who might have access to information, there's no way I can assess credibility.

Those of us who are open to seeing that this might happen are going to be likely to believe it, or at least prepare for it as a possibility. Those who are not, wouldn't believe it if it were presented on a platter, hook, line and sinker - no matter how much "proof" were given.

At least, this has been my experience over the years.

alys

Last edited by alyscat; 11-30-2008 at 12:23 AM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:50 AM   #84
SoulSuspect

If you stand by this info 100% and you are just not trying to get attention or spread fear then put your membership on the line. If nothing happens this was pointless fear, spread for nothing and you should bow out and leave avalon. Then if you are willing to do that , I will believe you , if not , then your weak.

One

Honor is all one really has in the end
Old 11-30-2008, 03:01 AM   #85
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Jim Mars said, "Hope for the best and plan for the worst." I think those are wise words to live by.

I've gone through this type of preparing situation before with Y2K and it was a bust.. meaning the infrastructre stayed intact but that was after thousands of hours of other peofessionals working on the situation.

We know without a shawdow of a doubt that this planet is in the process of crossing the galactic plane. Are you aware that there are radio signals in structured patterns coming from its center?

I too wonder and hope for the best. If we didn't have a 12 year old we would do nothing and just enjoy each day as it comes.. but for me personally I'm happiest when working on projects around the house. So planning to go off grid next summer is not something I would look forward to however, I would also enjoy a simplier lifestyle as well. A lifestyle more connected to the earth. So working on puting in an underground structure and an aquaponics system appeals to me at a basic level.

I also enjoy the challenge and the commradary of fellow friends who are also brainstorming on how to set these systems for the easiest cheapest way as possible. We are into simplifying and streamlining life. I have dreams of white dome homes with skylihgts and gardens with huge indoor-outdoor kitchens and libraries. These inner images are something that has been with me for a long time and push me forward to seek their expression in the world around us.

It's fun researching and sharing data and doing it with like-minded people that are here make it even more exciting.

I'm finalizing the aquaponics family system's material's list now and just making lists. Even that gives order and a sense of accomplishment which is also satisfying as is sharing whatever info comes my way with others on self-sustainability.

Last edited by Carol; 11-30-2008 at 03:05 AM.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:45 AM   #86
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I think this is a bit harsh, One. You can stand by the information you have at hand, and the people who moved might have gotten misinformation from their sources. So, you'd have the person who mentioned their behavior (which would be truth for them) leave the forum? I say not.

And calling names is a bit childish, don't you think? And I doubt very much whether either of the two people who posted information here care whether you believe them or not. They're just trying to share information they've been given. Let those with ears to hear, hear.

Personally, I think we probably all share what in good faith we believe to be true - even those who are trying to disseminate what others consider misinformation - and whether it becomes that way in the end or not depends sometimes on additional information way beyond our capability to either know or manipulate.

Carol's example of Y2K is a perfect example. There was a true danger there - our JIT society would have been in a mell of a hess if the computers had been unable to talk to each other. But BECAUSE we had people who were "fear mongers" IT departments went into overdrive, fixing the issue, and the whole Y2K was a non-event.

So, before any one of us tries to insinuate that someone else is trying to "get attention" or "spread fear" or that they should "leave avalon if it doesn't come to be" maybe we should look at the information and say "does it fit for us?"

If it doesn't, then we should just ignore it. If it does, then we have other choices, as Carol has shown. I find this information dovetails nicely with several other pieces of information I have. Does this mean it's true? Maybe, maybe not. How does it affect me? It means I want to go ahead and have my new home finished BEFORE the end of the summer If it doesn't happen, will I blame the original posters, or think less of them? No. They were sharing their truth as they know it.

Honor can be found in trying to provide our friends with knowledge so that they can protect themselves, if they choose.

alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSuspect View Post
If you stand by this info 100% and you are just not trying to get attention or spread fear then put your membership on the line. If nothing happens this was pointless fear, spread for nothing and you should bow out and leave avalon. Then if you are willing to do that , I will believe you , if not , then your weak.

One

Honor is all one really has in the end

Last edited by alyscat; 11-30-2008 at 03:50 AM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:22 PM   #87
halebox
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C77 View Post
Four independant sources that I know of have all said the same thing..
The grid is going down in 2009...Aug-Sept
I just pulled out my unopened 2009 calendar to write it down. The calendar says The 2009 Giant Grid Wall Calendar!
halebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:21 PM   #88
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Here's a link to help you protect your electronic equipment from an emp attack lots of good info on the subject.
http://www.textfiles.com/survival/emp.pro

Frank, this link doesn't work. Could you research and fix it please. Mahalo, Carol

Last edited by Kathleen; 12-31-2008 at 09:39 AM. Reason: fix url
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:52 PM   #89
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: A WARNING; Heads up, 2009 August/September time.

2009 does not feel good to me at all, it feels bad. It's different than the scary feeling I had about October potentially being a bad month. It's hard to describe in words but when I really think about 2009, it feels bad.

All we can do is the best we can going forward and continue preparing for possible circumstances beyond our control.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:44 AM   #90
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 12-05-2008 at 05:28 AM. Reason: spelling
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:52 AM   #91
Sol Invictus
Banned

Y2k - anyone who knew computers was scratching their wondering what all the papers were hyping as it was widely known that nothing was going to happen BUT the papers and media hyped it to hell and back.

Why? because I truely do believe that in 200 they thought they were close enough to slam shut 'the end game' gate.

It didn't go down, but they damn well sure had a back up plan or four in the wings.

as for 2009... well... I said my piece and you all know my thoughts on it and I stand by what was passed onto you here.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:11 AM   #92
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 12-05-2008 at 05:28 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:20 AM   #93
Sol Invictus
Banned

If (as they have) they go now, they can A) get the best locations, B) get food and articles at 'normal' prices, and C0 be fully intergrated into any communities they wish to hide within / around for when TSHTF.

I agree 100% with them, and would go tomorrow if I was able to.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:27 AM   #94
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 12-05-2008 at 05:27 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:42 AM   #95
Sol Invictus
Banned

We will, if we heed our our hearts be safe. Last night this was discussed at the scottish ground crew meeting. We all agree that if we are meant to be safe, life will guide us; we will just have to listen.

be safe my friend, and feel free to chatter away in my PM box.

Sol.
Old 12-30-2008, 05:53 PM   #96
UnoRaza
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: A WARNING; Heads up, 2009 August/September time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Blimey, cheered me up to

Atleast I suppose it gives us some time, but move out of britain for me is a non option unfortuneatly
Apologies in advance, but these two posts had me rolling on the ground in laughter. As funny as it is not, but you brits have a way with words and a very harshly dry sense of humor!

In any event I too have had a very unusual premonition and have been trying to figure out how to get a warning out. I've been living with the dEvil, pun intended, here in Northern Cali, the land of the Redwoods, just south of Bohemian Grove and I must believe the chaos will be south of here. Here's how I saw it...

First a 'terrorist' attack will be set off in Cali, South/Central. At some future date, his passport will be found and of course it will be Iranian. (We MAKE human droids in theses parts by flying them to the Bahamas in jets and bring em back like meat-based micro computers; at least as programmable.

In any case, of course we, or 'they', as the case will be will either have Israel retaliate or will retaliate directly bringing China/Russia into the picture in full force.

The whole point is to 'cleanse' the Americas of the soon to be 'worthless eaters' and make way for a rising Phoenix to be known as the NAU. (We've got guns in these here parts and they cannot take them away without much umm ado.)

So they've little choice with all the heads and eyes opening so fast due to the Internet. The black Moorish problem too will be handled by this means.
(See post on Fullford and his role.)

Did you think they called us the 'baby boomers' due to the size of our.... population? That was just for the TV boobs and we all know how smart they are... baaabaaaa.

In any case it looks like south america or australia might be a good place to visit sometime real soon...
There are just too many reasons this will come true. look at wwII, Hitler, Dresden, Japan for a good example of the last time this tactic was used.

You KNOW what it's called: Ordo ab Chao

Benjamin Fullford you're a patsy or a liar or the next president of what remains of a glowing Canada.
UnoRaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:33 AM   #97
Soulmate7
Banned

The following article from the Guardian is not exactly new nor is it 100% on topic, but I thought it suits well with this discussion thread.

Now the Pentagon tells Bush: climate change will destroy us
· Secret report warns of rioting and nuclear war
· Britain will be 'Siberian' in less than 20 years
· Threat to the world is greater than terrorism
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...ws.theobserver
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:33 AM   #98
Crest
Avalon Senior Member

Site seems to be down: Google cache:

http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache...&client=safari
Crest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:11 PM   #99
mulder

Hi everyone! Its now 2009 in Australia - we're among the first countries in the world to enter 2009!! I really hope the soldiers in all wars - including Isreal, Iraq & Afghanistan will put down their arms and realise the gift of being on Earth.
US citizens can come to Aus for 3 months via the visa waiver programme (subject to no criminal history, etc.) On the 90th day you must leave Australia, but can return the next dayfor another 3 months. Being an Island, you must fly to NZ (a 3 hour flight from Sydney/Melbourne) or to nearby asian countries (especially close to Perth). Theres no restrictions on the amount of time you can spend in Australia. If anyone wants more help in coming to Australia, please PM me.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:26 AM   #100
Patrish
Avalon Senior Member

Anymore news on this?

Patrish x
Patrish is offline   Reply With Quote