Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-27-2008, 04:02 PM   #26
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Strange things I have noticed lately

I have been observing the sun's possitioning over time which seem strange to me, but I thought, it was just me dreaming. However, based on the observation of the different stellar bodies by different people, and the fact that the earth is constantantly on the move, I want to suggest that the anomally that we are observing might very well be with the changes going on with the earth, (i.e dimensional/reality changes) and not necessarily with the other bodies.
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:08 PM   #27
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMaster View Post
So it's not just me then, great!
Summer is coming here in Australia, and we usually have lunch outside. Sun is so bright and somehow to me it looks like a blueish hue to the light. I have had my eyes watering heavily more than once because of this.
I used to fly gliders, and I can say that in the last 2 years the light at altitude has become almost unbearable unless the strongest <6% cat 4s are worn.

I used to be good to go in cat 3s and <12% lens strength. Some things happening, but the masses when you try talk about it? they just shrug and go 'well, I don't know, I don't really pay much attention'.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:10 PM   #28
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
Agree with average joe i have observed the moon in positions i have never seen it in before as i took the dogs on the front late at night i was somewhat startled to see the moon over the top of our roof (not literally) never seen it there before, it always arises from the north sea over eston hills in an arc looking south this path took it right above me as i stated it somewhaat startled me

and as for the sun my goodness....how dazzingly bright lately
Agree on both counts. Moons out of position at times, the suns way brighter than it ever has been, and some times watching the stars I get the idea we are under a holographic sky and not the 'real deal'.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:25 PM   #29
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Agree on both counts. Moons out of position at times, the suns way brighter than it ever has been, and some times watching the stars I get the idea we are under a holographic sky and not the 'real deal'.
Bloody hell Sol, thats some idea.
Do you believe they could actually pull that off?
It would be mammoth, with all the different time zones, sun sets and rises.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:10 PM   #30
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Well right, good to know. A moon that was so huge and beautiful that I called my friend to say go outside and look, just disappeared. I actually did a 360 looking for it, and continued all the evening. They of course thought I was gone a little in the head.

Of course there is no reason not to believe that we are moving, shifting literally to another place, I just presumed we (planets, stars, etc... ) would all be going together.

Interesting interesting folks.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #31
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
I know for 100% certain that they can 'make' fake stars in the sky. I also know for 100% certain that they can make 'plasma balls rush across the sky' and 'voices or sounds' come from them.

I know for 100% certain that with NASA doing over 190 secret military satellites with unknown capabilities 'up there' I have no doubt at all that it could be done.

It would actually explain why we see and hear of people seeing the moon twice, the sun in the wrong part of the sky and stars shifting and dancing. However...

It would be an undertaking so huge that the need or reason for doing it would be earth shattering at the very least.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:33 PM   #32
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Um, ok so do you think that this might be a fair thought...

If the moon and stars, indeed even the sun as some have stated seem bigger and brighter then normal, could this mean , if indeed a hologram was being used that it was at a much lower atmosphere to hide maybe ships above?.
Hence making everything seem closer?

Just a thought, but, we were waiting for the showing of a ship a while ago, could it hide something of this nature?
Old 11-27-2008, 05:34 PM   #33
Sol Invictus
Banned

I will however add another sighting that defies any explanation and was witnessed by an entire street of people in 2003.

The road in question runs east to west, so alot of people came out to see the moon rising, yes rising in the west. It rose up, hung about for an hour and sank down again.

A full moon later that night rose as scheduled.

Twilight zone? no, but some thing so vast, so monumental is being pulled over our eyes I am sure that only one in a million is willing to contemplate it, let alone try explain it to others.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:38 PM   #34
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Um, ok so do you think that this might be a fair thought...

If the moon and stars, indeed even the sun as some have stated seem bigger and brighter then normal, could this mean , if indeed a hologram was being used that it was at a much lower atmosphere to hide maybe ships above?.
Hence making everything seem closer?

Just a thought, but, we were waiting for the showing of a ship a while ago, could it hide something of this nature?
Ammit, what i believe? truely?.... OK, here goes.

The sky is a hologram. We are under neath a flase sky that was 'swapped' in the mid to late 1990s, around 1997 at the latest. Why do i think this? because gliding gives you a weird perspective on the world, and at times I saw stars, glowing silver over head at 8k feet, and broad daylight. Other times I saw ripples running across the clear blue sky above me. I am not the only one how ever to see this.

My absolute belief is that a massive, overwhelming effort is being perpetrated against us, and that what ever they are hiding, we are not going to like. Think of it as keeping a fish tank lid on so the fish don't see the waiting cat.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:40 PM   #35
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Well, as the moon reflects the sun's light, then of course a brighter sun would = brighter moon.

I too think the sun is brighter than it was, but that's something I've noticed over the last years, rather than something recent. I thought it was because I'm a little sensitive to bright lights anyway (boy do I hate looking into headlights on full-beam!).

As for sun's position, I'm no astronomer neither, but isn't the sun supposed to track a different rise and set on the horizon between solsitices? So It should move.

If it's doing a loop-de-loop in the sky on course, well, that's another matter.

What I've never understood is that if the sun always rises in the east, if it rises in a different position every day, then what is happening to east?? (I think it has something to do with the difference between grid north/magnetic north and true north. Maybe someone knows the answer to this, please?)

Personally, I'm interested in the Zeitgeist reference to the stars of orion's belt linking up with Sirius low in the sky to point to the sunrise on the 25th Dec. I've been looking for sirius, and it ain't been there, then it was , and then it wasn't.

This doesn't make sense to me, I thought all stars were fixed in position and revolved around the North Star (northern hem.). The only explanation I can think of is that orion has to be high enough in the sky to enable sirius to be seen (hence it's appearance/disappearance).

As for phases of the moon, bear in mind it takes two weeks to go from full to nothing, not four, so it goes from new (sliver) to half moon in just a week. Depending on where you are in the cycle (it's sinusoidal like everything else) you could get a fair increase/decrease in size in just two days.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:53 PM   #36
Sol Invictus
Banned

As the owner of a Newtonian reflector, an avid user of http://www.stellarium.org/ software, a very well trained navigator by both day and night and also navigation whilst thousands of feet in the air, I am very well aware of what #should# be where and why the mechanics, physics and mathematics say it should be there.

However, I am not talking about a constant change (although the sun is much brighter, painfully so on a permanent basis) I am talking about possible mistakes in the holographic sky, or what ever is going on up there.

I once watched a star form in the sky over head whilst high over the Uk, change a few colours and then blink off again.

Some thing is not right in the skies, and I don't think its some thing we are going to be able to figure out in the near future; just keeping tabs and making sure each other witnesses know they are not 'seeing things' or going 'crazy'.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:01 PM   #37
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote: I once watched a star form in the sky over head whilst high over the Uk, change a few colours and then blink off again.

Ah, did not want to mention that one at first, wanted to see how many ridicules I got, then forgot it.

I see that many times down here, thought perhaps it was a plane with its lights on as we are not too far from southampton airport. As you say a bright white dot that is totally brighter then the rest, changes a hue or red and blue in slow flashes then, poof,, gone.

Dont know if this makes a difference but I usually see them about NNE.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:07 PM   #38
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I don't doubt your qualifications. Or that mysterious things go on, or are going on. Some things, such as a moon appearing to grow in size a lot over two or three days are possible.

Would you happen to know how if the sun always rises in the east, that it rises in a different spot everyday?

That's always fascinated me.

The idea that a giant holograph is covering the entire night (and daytime?) sky is also fascinating and imaginitive, but my opinion would be that it's a lot of technology to explain away conclusively some anomolies in the sky.

Didn't John Lear maintain that the moon is a giant space station? If it's under it's own power, then it should be able to zip around the night sky at will. That would also explain it's strange behaviour, but both this theory and the holograph theory can't both be right, can they ?

What happens when you are flying in a plane at night at 30,000 feet? Presumably this is under the floor of the holograph too? that's a long way to project clearly. My feeling would be that if we're technologically advanced enough to prodcue such equipment, there's no way there'd be gliches with it.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:13 PM   #39
Alexandra

[

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-28-2008 at 06:42 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:39 PM   #40
Altered Species
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, this is pretty intresting. First of all I had almost the same occurence happen 2 years ago and blew it off. This happened in late January or early Febuary.

I was staying at a place where I would have to go outside to smoke and the first night I was just star gazing and noticed where the moon was. The second day at the same time as the night before I had another smoke and I noticed the Moon was atleast 45 degrees to the right of where it was the night before.

I am a surveyor by profession and I have taken solar observations with a surveying instrument of the sun(with a special lens) and I have even checked out the moon at night just for the heck of it. You would be suprised how fast the sun and moon moves when looking at either one through a theodolite(surveying instrument). We have handheld calculators that determines our position by just taking readings of the sun and entering a time, but I personally can't tell you how these calculations are actually made.

What I don't get is how the sun rises in the east and set's in the west in what is realitively the same position on the horizon only at slightly different times(within minutes) through out the year(unless in Alaska) and the moon can be this far out of position on the horizon in one day.

I would really like to hear an explanation of this by someone who is into astrology.
Altered Species is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:11 PM   #41
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus35 View Post
I have been observing the sun's possitioning over time which seem strange to me, but I thought, it was just me dreaming. However, based on the observation of the different stellar bodies by different people, and the fact that the earth is constantantly on the move, I want to suggest that the anomally that we are observing might very well be with the changes going on with the earth, (i.e dimensional/reality changes) and not necessarily with the other bodies.

that was my thought on the subject. I know compasses have been deviating in the past few years. and true north isn't true. birds migrating patterns have been all off as well. I just read an article about hawks migrating to south america in large numbers not previous seen. mammals migration patterns also changing. whales beaching them selves. ect.

pole shift. I think its possible its time. Im thinking this may be the change coming down the pipe. as we have heard. after all this is why the megalithic monuments were built all around the world after the flood. in my opinion.

but think its just not planet earth. its universal. or at least our solar system. all the planets seem to be heating up from what I gather. affecting the brightness of stars like a mirage? did I spell that right. LOL. food for thought.

planet X.....

Last edited by dagon; 11-27-2008 at 07:29 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:17 PM   #42
Altered Species
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
that was my thought on the subject. I know compasses have been deviating in the past few years. and true north isn't true. birds migrating patterns have been all off as well. I just read an article about hawks migrating to south america in large numbers not previous seen. mammals migration patterns also changing. whales beaching them selves. ect.

pole shift. I think its possible its time. Im thinking this may be the change coming down the pipe. as we have heard.

but think its just not planet earth. its universal. or at least our solar system. all the planets seem to be heating up from what I gather. affecting the brightness of stars like a marriage. did I spell that right. LOL. food for thought.
Magnetic declination changes normally during the year. I'm not positivie(surveyors don't hardly do compass surveys nowdays) but around the month's of June or July is the worse time to take a compass reading for magnetic north.
Altered Species is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:20 PM   #43
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Some things, such as a moon appearing to grow in size a lot over two or three days are possible.
I am only going to say this one more time; If I say that the moon was wrong, its like it is written in stone and an absolute. I am not wasting 20 years of knowledge on a funny haha.

Quote:
Would you happen to know how if the sun always rises in the east, that it rises in a different spot everyday?
Yes. The earths rotation is not perfect, nor is the earths orbit. We have a 'wobble' along side an elongated orbit. In summer parts of the earth are tilted toward the sun i.e. its summer in the artic and 24 hour sunlight. Then wobbling along it slides over and the other end points at the sun, hence antartic gets 24hr summer sun. The sun therefore will rise and set in a slightly different spot every day due to the earths movement along its orbit as well as its tilt of axis. This is why we get 'longest day / shortest night' and 'Longest night/shortest day'.

The above is very simplified but I hope it paints a good enough picture.

Quote:
The idea that a giant holograph is covering the entire night (and daytime?) sky is also fascinating and imaginitive, but my opinion would be that it's a lot of technology to explain away conclusively some anomolies in the sky.
I'm not saying its concrete truth, just an observation of events I have seen and thought about.

Quote:
Didn't John Lear maintain that the moon is a giant space station? If it's under it's own power, then it should be able to zip around the night sky at will. That would also explain it's strange behaviour, but both this theory and the holograph theory can't both be right, can they ?
The entire above statement shows your being an ****. Did you bother to actually think about what you just wrote? JL said it was an old space station that arrived under its own power and has signs of being mined and old constructions in places upon it. As for the 'zip around the night sky at will' comment, please go and read up about gravity and mass effecting objects in close vicinity to others.

Quote:
What happens when you are flying in a plane at night at 30,000 feet? Presumably this is under the floor of the holograph too? that's a long way to project clearly. My feeling would be that if we're technologically advanced enough to prodcue such equipment, there's no way there'd be gliches with it.
The satellites are in space and would have to project through maybe 100 miles of SPACE. No air distortion, nothing. The illusions is pointed downwards, not ground upwards.
As for glitches.... hubble failed, space shuttles fail.. aircraft fail... nuclear reactors fails... cars fail.... surgical equipment fails..

Nothing bar nothing is fail or fool proof.

Also, it is only one thought of mine because of seeing so many different but aerial events that I cannot explain through any normal physical explanations available through 'normal' channels of scientific reason.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:29 PM   #44
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post

pole shift. I think its possible its time. Im thinking this may be the change coming down the pipe. as we have heard. after all this is why the megalithic monuments were built all around the world after the flood. in my opinion.

but think its just not planet earth. its universal. or at least our solar system. all the planets seem to be heating up from what I gather. affecting the brightness of stars like a marriage. did I spell that right. LOL. food for thought.

planet X.....
Magnetic north changes every day due to fluctuations. However, the 'wandering' of mag north is massively changing, effecting alot of animal species. have a look though at this how its changed through the last couple of hundred years.

http://www.greatdreams.com/solar/mag...north-pole.gif

One thing that worries me is the chandler wobble has been erratic. Thats not good news. Also it could explain a few mistimes risings of the stars and moon.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:45 PM   #45
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I would also think if it wasn't just a hologram. we would see the affects on the oceans. large tides. rising sea levels. ect. interesting subject. is it all possible. I was dismissing the theory of the sky being a hologram as hoax. most of what I hear on this is channeling information from the plegaren light workers. who I'm not dismissing. but haven't looked into in depth. and seems to be a reptilian agenda.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:48 PM   #46
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

way hey !! I'm not alone !!

My Partner and I have been noticing some very odd cloud formations as late. This last month has been crazy.
We have always carried our cam just incase we get a nice shot. This last month we have just been overwelmed by the oportunities that we have had. We seem to be saying "wow look at that" "omg thats amazing".
things are odd very odd.

I'll spend some time over thenext few days to gather the latest pictures to share with you all.

Bobcat Wales
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:51 PM   #47
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

The tone of your reply suggests that I have angered you in some way, Sol. Sorry if that's the case, that is not my intention.

I think that I am equally qualified to have an opinion though. That it is different to yours should not in any way be an affront.

I believe what you report you have seen, as I do the others posting on this thread. And I appreciate the thoughts you have on the matter. So I am not challenging what you have witnessed, or wish you to have another thought on the matter. I can no more prove the non-existence of holographic equipment, than you can its existence. That there are anomolies is very interesting and I'm glad that you have posted your thoughts. Who knows? you could be right, and that is not sarcasm.

My comment about the two to three days fast growth was relating to another post on that subject, not to your comment about the unexplained movement of the moon.

Thanks for the explanation regarding the movement of the sun, I'm aware it's due to a wobble, what interests me though is why East does not become East plus x degrees as the sun moves in it's travel at the rising setting point. If a town is due East of me and the sun moves from it's rising point above that town during the course of the year, what then? Viewing from my window, this movement seems to take up something like a quarter of the horizon over the course of a year. I've never understood that

As for calling me an ****... well, it's your right to have an opinion on that too. I'm not going to return on that one.

Peace,

K
Old 11-27-2008, 07:58 PM   #48
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Wow... global Truman Show.

----

Just a quick FYI for you all on phases of the moon

* another neat site where you can embed the current moon phase on your site:

John

Last edited by John aka#404; 11-27-2008 at 08:10 PM.
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:05 PM   #49
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
I can no more prove the non-existence of holographic equipment, than you can its existence.
Actually, I can prove they can make false stars in the sky. They have done it to make stabilised super telescops that get rid of atmospheric wobble whilst ground based.

They 'make' a star at about 80 thousand feet above sea level and use real time image stabilisation to combat the airs 'wobble' on the beam to produce a perfect image.

That system mounted on satellites beaming down could make a whole newconstellation and we would be none the wiser.
Suprised, but no wiser as to where it came from.
Old 11-27-2008, 08:07 PM   #50
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

maybe I shouldnt bother as I didn't realize this was a heated debate.
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote