Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 09-01-2009, 06:30 PM   #1
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Default Makers Of Vaccination Refuse To Take H1N1

Makers Of Vaccination Refuse To Take H1N1 !!!!!

Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:59 AM   #2
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Makers Of Vaccination Refuse To Take H1N1

What kind of people would sign their kids up to take this shxt.

Should it really surprise us that the makers won't take it..
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:19 AM   #3
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

From WND: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=108548

DES MOINES, Iowa – A blank document from the Iowa Department of Public Health
has been discovered online, designed to be filled in with the name of an H1N1 virus victim who is required to relocate from his or her home to a quarantine facility.

The form, which began appearing today in e-mails and on the Internet, has concerned a confused public already swimming in conflicting reports about the severity of the swine flu and intrusive government measures that many fear may be taken if the disease becomes a pandemic.

The Iowa document, which WND confirmed with state officials is authentic, has done little to calm the public's fears.

"The Iowa Department of Public Health has determined that you have had contact with a person with Novel Influenza A H1N1," the form reads. "The Department has determined that it is necessary to quarantine your movement to a specific facility to prevent further spread of this disease. (click link for full story)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just more evidence of tptw trying to instill fear. They can't relocate millions, this is bs.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:23 AM   #4
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Obama says Americans should get swine flu vaccine

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama says that while swine flu vaccine will be voluntary, the government will "strongly recommend" that people get it.

Obama was briefed Tuesday on the nation's preparedness for swine flu by senior officials, including Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and Homeland Security Janet Napolitano. He spoke afterward from the Rose Garden.

Obama said that the federal government is preparing at all levels for this fall's expected surge in swine flu cases. He said, "I don't want anybody to be alarmed, but I do want everyone to be prepared."

A White House report suggests up to half the U.S. population could be infected. Vaccine development is ongoing and it is likely to be available by October.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:46 AM   #5
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Fictional Obama Speech:

"My fellow American's, the nation is facing an emergency of unprecedented proportions today. While we tried to keep from making the H1N1 flu vaccine a voluntary option, it is apparent that at this time, in order to prevent a catastrophe and save as many Americans as possible, that I, as President, must take action and declare a state of emergency.

Every American will be contacted in the next few days via letter with instructions on where to go in order to begin the mandatory vaccination process. It will take three shots to fully protect you. The scientists at Baxter have assured me that the vaccine is safe. For your safety and the safety of your children I have authorized this program.

May God bless America. Thank you and good night."
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:47 AM   #6
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

This is so funny, or it would be if they didn't try and pull this *****, I mean according to one Pharma exec ( and I have every reason to trust this source), swine flu doesn't even exist. I mean , what are the symptoms? Everyone has a different story as to what it is, even people who think they have had it.
i'd hate to let a good fema camp go to waste, how about rounding up the liars club and let them fill the camps, for their own safety . i'm sure they have thought of our every comfort so should be fine for them.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:51 AM   #7
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Makers Of Vaccination Refuse To Take H1N1

The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices voted to set vaccination priorities for certain groups Wednesday during a meeting in Atlanta as the Pentagon prepares to help the Federal Emergency Management Agency tackle a potential outbreak of the H1N1 virus this fall.

Cody Meissner, left, and Lance Chilton look on during a meeting of the
Advisory Committee on Immunization at the Centers for Disease Control and prevention Wednesday, July 29, 2009, in Atlanta. (AP)

The Pentagon is preparing to make troops available if necessary to help the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) tackle a potential outbreak of the H1N1 virus this fall, FOX News has confirmed. This comes as a government panel recommends certain groups be placed at the front of the line for swine flu vaccinations this fall, including pregnant women, health care workers and children six months and older.

The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices panel also said those first vaccinated should include parents and other caregivers of infants; non-elderly adults who have high-risk medical conditions, and young adults ages 19 to 24. The panel, whose recommendations typically are adopted by federal health officials, voted to set vaccination priorities for those groups Wednesday during a meeting in Atlanta. Obama administration officials told Congress that H1N1 vaccinations won't be available for several months.

Defense Secretary Robert Gates is preparing to sign an order authorizing the military to set up five regional teams to deal with the potential outbreak of H1N1 influenza if FEMA requests help. A senior U.S. defense official told FOX News that the plan calls for military task forces to work in conjunction with the FEMA. No final decision has been reached on how the military effort would be manned, but one source said it likely would include personnel from all branches of the military. It is not known how many troops would be needed and whether they would come from the active duty or the National Guard and Reserve forces.

In the event of a major outbreak, civilian authorities would lead any relief efforts, the official said. The military, as it would for a natural disaster or other significant emergency situation, could provide support and fulfill any tasks that civilian authorities could not, such as air transport or testing of large numbers of viral samples from infected patients.

As a first step, military leaders have asked Gates to authorize planning for the potential assistance. Orders to deploy actual forces would be reviewed later, depending on how much of a health threat the flu poses this fall, the officials said.

From fox news website: http://www.foxnews.com/
Old 09-02-2009, 01:40 PM   #8
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Makers Of Vaccination Refuse To Take H1N1

Hello Karen, Thanks for your information.

Last edited by Paramartasaya; 09-03-2009 at 02:22 PM.