Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-08-2008, 07:36 PM   #1
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Awake Parenting

There is deep resonance in me, that as a parent, I put priority in reminding my children of their power, while they exist in this world of illusion.
Especially now.
There was a time when I was overwhelmed with grief for having brought children into this world at a time of great upheaval. This pain was part of my own sleep.
My children, all children, chose NOW to be here, just as we have.
I no longer subscribe to the dis-empowerment of fear.
Instead, I encourage them to exercise their intuition, to pay attention & honor their highest truth.
In this house, we communicate regularly about love, oneness and the power within each of us as individuals & collectively, to manifest a future of bliss.
My son has deja-vu to the point where he can no longer feel his body.
My daughter has seen & spoken to humans who no longer wear skin.
They see aura's, etc..
In creating this thread, my hope is that we can encourage one another as parents to continue lighting up the richness in the souls of our children. A place where we can exchange practices that bare honest results.
And too, although we are in the position of "parent," there have been many times that I was the one being reminded by one of my children, of universal truths that would cause an awakening in me, disproving any hierarchy in the relationship.
We can share those here as well.

Love & Light,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:58 PM   #2
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Awake Parenting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
There is deep resonance in me, that as a parent, I put priority in reminding my children of their power, while they exist in this world of illusion.
Especially now.
There was a time when I was overwhelmed with grief for having brought children into this world at a time of great upheaval. This pain was part of my own sleep.
My children, all children, chose NOW to be here, just as we have.
I no longer subscribe to the dis-empowerment of fear.
Instead, I encourage them to exercise their intuition, to pay attention & honor their highest truth.
In this house, we communicate regularly about love, oneness and the power within each of us as individuals & collectively, to manifest a future of bliss.
My son has deja-vu to the point where he can no longer feel his body.
My daughter has seen & spoken to humans who no longer wear skin.
They see aura's, etc..
In creating this thread, my hope is that we can encourage one another as parents to continue lighting up the richness in the souls of our children. A place where we can exchange practices that bare honest results.
And too, although we are in the position of "parent," there have been many times that I was the one being reminded by one of my children, of universal truths that would cause an awakening in me, disproving any hierarchy in the relationship.
We can share those here as well.

Love & Light,
CW
That was really interesting! I have a one year old myself. Sometimes I feel angry with myself for bringing someone into this world, because of all the fighting, wars, destruction greed etc. And other times I feel like i have done her a great service as there is so much beauty and wonder here to explore. It is interesting that your little ones are so aware I have always agreed that if our spiritual sides were nurtured as a child we would grow up as enlightened members of humanity. I think you are doing a great job by the sounds of it

Peace to you and yours
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:07 PM   #3
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I have two pluto in sag boys myself. 6 and 3.
They are indeed little men and oh-so-ready for their mission.

I am THRILLED they picked me to be their mom.

My oldest? He watched me do Reiki a few times and now? His hands get hotter than mine and wounds he heals vanish in hours.

I am so blessed.
I love this thread.
I love my life.

LOVELOVELOVE
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:13 PM   #4
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Ditto! i relate to everything being said.... thanks for being here..I am gaining so much strength identification and insight from others... go in peace now and alsways beautiful people! mwahhhh x
ps.. there is another thread just started about kids....we all need to link in together!!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:03 AM   #5
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

what do you guys think of the first idea http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=brain+moments
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:33 AM   #6
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
what do you guys think of the first idea http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=brain+moments
Beautiful idea.
Just a couple days ago I was singing the jingle from when I was a kid, that was played on "School House Rock" titled " I'm just a bill."
Is that the same one?
Here I am, over 30 years later, and still it remains part of my memory.
And now you post this.

Repetition of love, higher truths, empowerment, etc..will be excellent for them, and for all of us.
Have you heard the Sedona 11 tracks?
Amazing stuff.
My children are showing an interest in doing PLR, and FLP's.
In the past couple of months, they are loving saging the house, and closing their eyes, holding different crystals so they can feel the energy within them.
We are also practicing reading each other's minds and intentionally manifesting.
The kids manifest with lightning speed, it's fantastic.
It's love.

Circles,
CW
Old 09-10-2008, 05:55 AM   #7
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

I also try to help my children discover their inner power. I love this quote from Abe:

Your children when they are first born annoy and appall you, because they expect things to go their way. They actually demand it. And you give in for a little while, for your own personal satisfaction.
But as soon as you can, most of you begin telling them, You know you're not the Center of the Universe, which IS NOT TRUE, they are. You say, There's not enough to go around, which is not true, there is MORE than enough to go around. You say, I wasn't born to satisfy you, which is the first thing that you say to them that is true.

But mostly you give them the impression that the sooner that they get used to accepting their limited reality, the happier that they will be. And we want you to understand that that is the greatest falsehood that any of you ever tell anyone.
- Abraham-Hicks -
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:06 AM   #8
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
I also try to help my children discover their inner power. I love this quote from Abe:

Your children when they are first born annoy and appall you, because they expect things to go their way. They actually demand it. And you give in for a little while, for your own personal satisfaction.
But as soon as you can, most of you begin telling them, You know you're not the Center of the Universe, which IS NOT TRUE, they are. You say, There's not enough to go around, which is not true, there is MORE than enough to go around. You say, I wasn't born to satisfy you, which is the first thing that you say to them that is true.

But mostly you give them the impression that the sooner that they get used to accepting their limited reality, the happier that they will be. And we want you to understand that that is the greatest falsehood that any of you ever tell anyone.
- Abraham-Hicks -
Thanks Ruby,
I too have a love for Abe!
I quote them to my children with this...
" It is just as easy to manifest a castle as it is a button!"

Love to all,
CW
Old 09-10-2008, 06:27 AM   #9
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

CW- This is set as my homepage. It just puts me in a present frame of mind everytime I sit down at the computer. Thought I'd share. http://www.sun-angel.com/abraham/index.php
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:11 AM   #10
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

I too receive their daily quotes, thank you Ruby!
"Great Minds.."

Love & light
CW