Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Important Chemtrail Observation

Hello All,

This morning at around 6:30am EST, my wife and I witnessed a total of 7 planes forming Chemtrails. This was unlike anything we've seen since we've been noticing them back in August. We watched two planes in particular as they created a crossing pattern and coincidentally we saw a jetplane on the otherside of the sky which gave me a chance to show her the difference from Comtrails/Chemtrails. This was so heavy to where as of right now (10:44am EST) we have heavy cloud cover with 95% being chemtrail originated.

Now, the sky overall was a clear blue this morning when we started watching, but that changed greatly as the spraying continued. What I also noticed as there were 2 planes still spraying around at 9:43am, is that they and most of the spraying was where the sun was rising, and moving to. This was occuring in the eastern-southern sky, but as I looked West other than the lingering expanding chemtrail cloud formations, there were no planes anywhere to be seen. In my opinion, due to this being so heavy, having a lingering coverage, and seeing the planes continue in broad daylight in the vicinity of the sun. I don't think this have anything to do with toxins for us to breathe in, I think this solar related.

I took a few pictures, and some video footage (video before sunrise) I will try to upload. The video shows how the spraying seem to be forming a wave pattern moving westward from the east where the sun was rising. I wish I had time to get more photos/footage. I attached one photo I took of the sun, which I also tweaked slightly to highlight the chemtrails in front of it. The photo attached was taken at 8:20am. Keep in mind, all coverage that you see are Chemtrails. There were no clouds at all at this point.
I have a Sun and Moon lens that goes with my telescope, which I'm going to try use in an experiment tomorrow, if this activity is repeated. Right now, it's a clear blue, not too cold day other than the Chem-clouds, which is again why I believe there is a solar issue at hand.

Did anyone else notice this activity this morning?

gscraig
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CT-SunCover.jpg (12.3 KB, 74 views)
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:31 AM   #2
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Important Chemtrail Observation

I wondered this too since the intensity of the sun has increased over the years if they are trying to block out the suns rays for some reason.

After just getting home from Acapulco yesterday I noticed they did not have any chemtrails there for the entire 9 days I was there.

Which also begs the question why they spray in some areas and not others.

Where are you located? I have never seen 7 planes at once spraying.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:23 AM   #3
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

I first saw 7 planes at once over ten years ago in Nebraska, USA.

I've pointed out chemtrails to over one thousand people. Perhaps ten of those were able to understand what I was pointing out. My wife is not one of those ten.

Whoever is able to control human minds can block an individual thought from being considered. After ten years of trying, I've yet to get one person to try to understand and discuss this conjecture.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:13 AM   #4
fitzy3400
Avalon Senior Member

I've noticed that they spray chemtrails at night here. I was at my girlfriends house one night and went outside and looked up there were about 7 or 8 of them. I tried to take a couple of pictures of this event but they did not come out as I had hoped. It's really strange because when they do them, they often criss-cross each other forming patterns like a 5 pointed star and others are just indistinguishable.
fitzy3400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:24 AM   #5
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

IMO, the chemtrails are not sprayed by planes maned by humans.

Too many humans would have to be involved to keep it a secret.

There are not enough tanker planes to perform this operation.

I've seen chemtrails formed without any leading plane.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:51 AM   #6
powerviolence
Unsubscribed

Am I the only one who has been sprayed with massive chemtrails almost everyday for years?

I live in Florida, they spray 'em all over my town nearly daily, it's been going on for several years, I would say over a half a decade or more.

Just today I was at my university when I walked out of class, the entire sky had been cross-sprayed with massive chemtrails that converged literally on top of the campus, these chemtrails were so close to the ground they looked massive, and it was pretty obvious it was sprayed purposely smack-dab on top of a university campus. This happens nearly daily by the way.

I've lived in South Florida for almost a decade and I've had chemtrails sprayed right over my head hundreds of times. I see them right on top of my neighborhood, my school, all around town, one time I was laying at the beach when a plane sprayed a massive a chemtrail that just cut right across the sky. Right on top of me. I saw the plane making the trail, and since I was at the beach I layed there for about 2 hours, the goddamn disgusting trail stayed on top of me the entire time, just dissipating into a mass of disgusting, thick, dubious chemicals.

The chemtrails will dissipate over the course of several hours, at which point they'll form massive 'fake' clouds all over the sky, it's easy to tell which clouds are fake or not, the fake clouds have really abnormal looking textures, and are obviously composed of a radically different material than real clouds, these fake clouds are formed when they cross-spray chemtrails all over the sky and the trails start to dissipate and mix together.

Am I the only one who has observed all this? I can't believe other people would refer to chemtrails as a 'rare' or strange occurrence, I'm being sprayed DAILY, for the past half decade AT LEAST.
powerviolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:05 AM   #7
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
I first saw 7 planes at once over ten years ago in Nebraska, USA.

I've pointed out chemtrails to over one thousand people. Perhaps ten of those were able to understand what I was pointing out. My wife is not one of those ten.

Whoever is able to control human minds can block an individual thought from being considered. After ten years of trying, I've yet to get one person to try to understand and discuss this conjecture.
"What luck for the rulers, that men do not think."
- Adolf Hitler
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:45 AM   #8
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

It's getting ridiculous, Uncle John, I do so relate to your frustration.

After years of working very hard exposing this means of genocide (and I do think that is essentially what the final effect is meant to be , albeit many pronged) I have come to the conclusion there is no way to reach the predominantly mind controlled human. They seem to have no receptors for unpalatable truth. Even people who know about chemtrails seem to be willing and able to put it all on the back burner . I just don't understand this. Time is ticking and we are reaching saturation point. It's like tolerating a murderer living in your basement, attic more like.

What part of chemtrails , its function for HAARP facilities , elf /emf assault , (which is very very bad atm, i can hear it) morgellons, fibromyalgia, heart disease from barium overload, fungal issues causing rampant cancer, etc etc are people prepared to tolerate? I am talking about the people who KNOW. There is also a very high likelyhood the Haitian EQ was a directed energy occurance and I don't say this lightly because I know stuff happens, it's not all conspiracy.

The sad thing is here in Blighty, we have no sky anymore, it's near impossible to show anyone the trails without a background of blue. Not that most would respond.

I agree they are most likely drones, too, but plenty of humans know what is going on.
Alex Jones at one point said he would make it his top priority... yeah right, he's too busy dissing Avatar right now, must be the pope told him.

We have to get those planes out of the sky, it won't happen without YOU,
and BTW, they have really stepped up the pogram. Are people just going to take it? Seems like it, its internet chat at its best. I hope people get mad enough to break out of their comfort zones and make this a priority in your life off the net.
The meek may well inherit the earth but let's make it an earth worth inheriting by maybe not being so damn meek . Why not be mad as hell and not take it anymore? At least its a plan. Nobody is going to save us but us. period.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:55 AM   #9
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

oh and powerviolence, ( !?) my 86 year old mother can see the chemtrails in england when she visits, but not in Florida where she lives, funny huh? The mind is truly fascinating, but don't get paranoid, chemtrails are for everybody, an equal opportunity time delayed killer, that is as long as you are not a member of the illuminazis, I'm sure they have protection. Perhaps also the more reptilian DNA you have the more immunity, kind of like the cockroach and radiation. Never did like a cockroach.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:03 PM   #10
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Swordsmith, when extended, my conjecture could perhaps explain why your grandmother would see chemtrails in England and not in Florida.

Humans are not going to be able to take control of this planet without understanding the mechanisms used to control them.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:32 PM   #11
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I so agree, UJ, and mind control is something I am plenty happy to discuss in detail, it's quite a feat! One of the most interesting facets is how people do it to themselves, no external stimulus required beyond a certain point. Even with people who know the score.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:41 PM   #12
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

The most fundamental concept to understand is that one's memory and consciousness is not located inside their body.

Their memory and consciousness is actualized by some unseen and unlocated mechanism.

Humans think they own their mind. They do not. Read the chapter "Mud Shadows" in "The Active Side of Infinity" by Castaneda. "They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind."
Old 01-15-2010, 12:56 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Too many humans would have to be involved to keep it a secret.

There are not enough tanker planes to perform this operation.

I've seen chemtrails formed without any leading plane.
That thought had not entered my mind.

Very interesting.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:02 PM   #14
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
oh and powerviolence, ( !?) my 86 year old mother can see the chemtrails in england when she visits, but not in Florida where she lives, funny huh? The mind is truly fascinating, but don't get paranoid, chemtrails are for everybody, an equal opportunity time delayed killer, that is as long as you are not a member of the illuminazis, I'm sure they have protection. Perhaps also the more reptilian DNA you have the more immunity, kind of like the cockroach and radiation. Never did like a cockroach.
I've got a pet cockroach named Arthur & he's ever so sweet!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #15
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

When I wake up here in northern michigan and it's a blue sky day , I watch and wait. If I was a vegas man I would bet that the chemtrails will be here within the day and sure enough they do appear. In this past year , they have been spraying at night, a few months ago they sprayed a huge circle just north of here, Many of the chemtrails they are spraying now have a rapid decent to then where they are falling at a very fast rate whereas before they just layered the sky. It seems like 2 types are being sprayed now.

Last week , beautiful blue sky and then here they came , one after another , 4-5 jets at one time, staggered formation evenly spaced apart in the sky. And within a few hours all the trails meshed together so no more sky.

I ride a motorcycle all around the country there spraying all over. I remember when the chemtrail worldwide radar site was up and looking at australia the only places the chemtrails were being sprayed were over the southern part of the continent where all the people live. That gave me the indication this spraying is for humans not global warming. The human body is a very resiliant machine, good will prevail over evil, this lifetime or the next it will happen.

The reason why many people in the city don't see chemtrails is because of all the trees, houses ect. blocking the sky. A plane spraying a chemtrail can go from horizon to horizon in 7 minutes. If your in a wide open area you are very much more aware of the spraying as opposed to the city.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:14 PM   #16
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

For those of you that have a lot of chemtrail activity - what does your local weather report say?

On those days that start out sunny and then become artificially cloudy it would be interesting to see if the weather report changes 'midstream' so to speak.

El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:48 PM   #17
powerviolence
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
It's getting ridiculous, Uncle John, I do so relate to your frustration.

After years of working very hard exposing this means of genocide (and I do think that is essentially what the final effect is meant to be , albeit many pronged) I have come to the conclusion there is no way to reach the predominantly mind controlled human. They seem to have no receptors for unpalatable truth. Even people who know about chemtrails seem to be willing and able to put it all on the back burner . I just don't understand this. Time is ticking and we are reaching saturation point. It's like tolerating a murderer living in your basement, attic more like.

What part of chemtrails , its function for HAARP facilities , elf /emf assault , (which is very very bad atm, i can hear it) morgellons, fibromyalgia, heart disease from barium overload, fungal issues causing rampant cancer, etc etc are people prepared to tolerate? I am talking about the people who KNOW. There is also a very high likelyhood the Haitian EQ was a directed energy occurance and I don't say this lightly because I know stuff happens, it's not all conspiracy.

The sad thing is here in Blighty, we have no sky anymore, it's near impossible to show anyone the trails without a background of blue. Not that most would respond.

I agree they are most likely drones, too, but plenty of humans know what is going on.
Alex Jones at one point said he would make it his top priority... yeah right, he's too busy dissing Avatar right now, must be the pope told him.

We have to get those planes out of the sky, it won't happen without YOU,
and BTW, they have really stepped up the pogram. Are people just going to take it? Seems like it, its internet chat at its best. I hope people get mad enough to break out of their comfort zones and make this a priority in your life off the net.
The meek may well inherit the earth but let's make it an earth worth inheriting by maybe not being so damn meek . Why not be mad as hell and not take it anymore? At least its a plan. Nobody is going to save us but us. period.
Like I mentioned in another thread, I developed a chronic pain disease with no cure, out of nowhere, and I'm a healthy young person... Now I'm not saying it was caused by chemtrails, but I have been sprayed nearly everyday for the past several years, so just putting that out there.. my anger towards chemtrails is unexplainable, what I feel when I see them, everyday I step out, I just feel so ****ing angered, like "why are they doing this to MY sky??", they make me feel really down, anytime I see one I immediately feel at unease, like I need to go back inside, like I can't be out there while the chemtrail dissipates and descends on me.

I know what you mean about other people not caring, but what CAN we do? even those who care.. and to me its baffling how they can put these DISGUSTING massive trails all over the place and people just don't care.. at least the ones over here are really close to the ground most of the time, so they look gigantic, and really 'in your face', I know for sure a lot of people notice them, but nobody knows what they are/what to do. I have a feeling the sheeple know something's up but probably think it's "for our own good", I definitely see lots of people pointing at chemtrails and commenting on them. At least me and my group of ppl are fully aware of them and we HATE them, but what can we do to stop them? I can't even envision a way of stopping them other than with missiles to shoot down those ****ing planes, it's like attempting to stop any other illuminati program.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:18 PM   #18
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thElement View Post
For those of you that have a lot of chemtrail activity - what does your local weather report say?

On those days that start out sunny and then become artificially cloudy it would be interesting to see if the weather report changes 'midstream' so to speak.

El
Good question. I would like to know too.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:48 PM   #19
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

UncleJohn wrote:
Quote:
I think this is definitely a possibility

Quote:
Too many humans would have to be involved to keep it a secret
Hmmm, that's like saying even though we know flouride has been proven poisonous and many countries has banned it, yet Water Utility employees, water testing personnel, EPA test/data/approvals, and Dentist all continue to use, suggest/recommend this to and for the public. That's a lot of people involved who would know, need to know, should know and some who truly do not know. Yetr, our EPA, Government tells the public including the water utility employees, this is safe. I can go on and on, similar to the failures of the FDA.
Additionally, we never know what protocols are in place, and just like the astronaughts coming forward now with what they withheld and ignored for decades, you never truly know if pilots are being quiet or how many. Hell, some of them might be behind a chemtrail video or two on youtube. It all goes back deception and what people choose to pay attention. believe, ignore, etc.

Quote:
There are not enough tanker planes to perform this operation
Not necessarily true. It depends on how much the few planes used are responsible for the spraying and if tanker planes are the only means. We don't know, other than what we think, see and research.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #20
powerviolence
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
UncleJohn wrote:

I think this is definitely a possibility

Hmmm, that's like saying even though we know flouride has been proven poisonous and many countries has banned it, yet Water Utility employees, water testing personnel, EPA test/data/approvals, and Dentist all continue to use, suggest/recommend this to and for the public. That's a lot of people involved who would know, need to know, should know and some who truly do not know. Yetr, our EPA, Government tells the public including the water utility employees, this is safe. I can go on and on, similar to the failures of the FDA.
Additionally, we never know what protocols are in place, and just like the astronaughts coming forward now with what they withheld and ignored for decades, you never truly know if pilots are being quiet or how many. Hell, some of them might be behind a chemtrail video or two on youtube. It all goes back deception and what people choose to pay attention. believe, ignore, etc.

Not necessarily true. It depends on how much the few planes used are responsible for the spraying and if tanker planes are the only means. We don't know, other than what we think, see and research.

I definitely agree, chemtrails seem like one of the easiest things to keep secret.. think of how many things are truly kept secret, all the false flag events, if they staged 911 and kept its true meaning/purpose secret of course they can keep chemtrails secret, they keep everything secret, and agents of disinfo pop up everywhere to tell people they're just "trails from jets", look chemtrails are a COMPLETE mystery, there is no govt explanation on what they are and what their purpose is, and yet everybody is used to them and just accepts them as an everyday ocurrence, a lot of us are bothered, but what can we do?

Also, being familiar with secret govt projects, chemtrails seems like one of the easiest to execute, if they have thousands of drones, illuminati-programmed soldiers that murder carelessly, and millions of illuminati-programmed slaves who manage and execute illuminati agendas everywhere, of course they can have pilots spray deadly poison over us everyday with no problems.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:33 PM   #21
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Could this be involved in HAARP or EISCAT?
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:26 PM   #22
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

It's been almost two months and no chemtrail activity accept for on Sunday 3/7/10 and this morning. Again especially this morning whereas the Sun isn't even up good and there's several chemtrails in only that area where the sun is rising. The rest of the sky is a clear blue....That is until the chemtrails begin to spread.

Definitely something solar related, but what?

Now a trip on the wild side for a minute...
I wonder if it's possible to somehow reduce the energy levels of the sun with these chemtrails, to where it does not trigger earthquake activity? Based on the areas where they are now reporting and seeing them now (parts of US/Canada) it may explain why these land masses are experiencing minimum mag quakes compared to the rest of the globe. Someone with more in depth knowledge in this area, please feel free to add or subtract from this pondering? Are they trying to delay the inevitable or prevent it from occuring in the most suspect areas if it occurred there? Suspect meaning- Where earthquakes are not common in those areas, so if a major one occurred there, it would trigger the public into a different mindset.

It' continues to be anyone's guess
Old 03-09-2010, 06:51 PM   #23
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

"The most fundamental concept to understand is that one's memory and consciousness is not located inside their body.
Their memory and consciousness is actualized by some unseen and unlocated mechanism."

UncleJohn? I think you should start a new thread on that topic... serious!... mind control is a priority issue I think it's major, fundamental factor. Sometimes I try to mention chemtrails to people and they look at me like I'm off my rocker! People never look up at the sky???!!!

And I too think this spraying has something to do with the sun and it makes utter sense that the planes are not manned, too difficult to keep secret! Something going on with the sun.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:38 PM   #24
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

It is definiltely related to fear of what the sun is doing nowadays , maybe sun anomolies wiping out communications, maybe it waking us up. Still they do it here pretty relentlessly, and yes, hardly anyone sees it but there is little to no real danger of EQs in these parts so that idea does not fit for me, though it is used in conjunction with Haarp to cause EQs, AND LITTLE DOUBT ON THAT ONE oops not intending to shout.
Count yourselves lucky where they seldom spray.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:22 PM   #25
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
I wondered this too since the intensity of the sun has increased over the years if they are trying to block out the suns rays for some reason.
No actually - You're getting at the Crux of the Issue. The Frequency of the Light coming in from Sol now is much Higher in Vibration than It has been in the past 25000 plus Years.

Frequency equates to Vibration and one of the reasons for the Chemtrail Program (Operation S.H.I.E..L.D.) IS to obscure Sol as much as possible so as to prevent Earth Humans from getting the Vibrational/Frequency Upgrade We're currently receiving from Sol (the Sun) as It transits the Dark Rift or Central Disk of the Milky Way.

Simply put - They intend to prevent the means for Our upliftment. That said - They will only end up forcing Us into Our Divinity by denying it. Do not worry - The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men are often led astray. This plan of Theirs will be the same...

Personally - I get as much Sun as I can when It is out and I suggest everyone seeking to move forward do the same...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote