Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-13-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default prepare the lifeboats?

yes, it's time . If anyone has a good idea where to reassemble in however loose a fashion I suggest we toss ideas around asap.
I know there are a percentage of us who wish to share ideas and information in an uncensored and free way, any ideas how or where?

Someone mentioned differnt forums, well, I'm banned at glp, but thats a good thing, it' s an information gathering / social engineering site for the Tavistock Centre, ( and that is not debateable, look it up ). Also most forums are infiltrated and /or set up for nefarious purposes but I still have enjoyed some of the interchange and general links found here. Many good people have come and gone.

Basically, those most prone to being "mystified" or wrist slapped are pretty much guaranteed to have the ability to get along because we all believe in one thing: free speech, which fosters diversity. That's what I am interested in, even if I may disagree with someone, so it seems a shame to waste the introductions we have with each other and how really INTERESTING it could actually get with stupid distractions taken out of the equation, hey we could make up NEW stupid distractions. Im game!
I was thinking of PMing a few but since it looks pretty certain PMs are read , why not start the ball rolling out here? Any better ideas, or just scatter to the winds?

I want to take this opportunity to thank the people who stood up and out regarding this nonsense and the ease with which I can now recognize the people of substance and ability to discern . Even if I disagree with you .
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: prepare the lifeboats?

I am with you brother!

Skype is a good place to meet.

It is difficult to say what will become of PC/PA. It appears that it is being pared down to a select few and we dont know what is going on. I am pretty sure that I am not going to be invited.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:53 PM   #3
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Don't you think we should see how the new forum works out first? The only thing I would suggest is if someone set up a forum called the Mist's of Avalon. If things go Tit's up it's easy to remember.

Last edited by SteveX; 03-14-2010 at 01:10 AM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:55 PM   #4
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Yup. "We are the lifeboats we have been waiting for"

I'm mulling too, where to build a forum - or hey maybe just go take an existing one over lol ... a raid... ! We've seen how it's done here, so we have experience!
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:29 PM   #5
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

swordsmith,

Apparently, this is on alot of our minds.

We are also discussing this here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20936
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:32 PM   #6
Raven
Avalon Senior Member

Just a suggestion, but i think yahoo discussion groups are free. We could move there for now till we figured something else out. I like the idea for a Mists of Avalon group Raven
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:06 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Just a suggestion, but i think yahoo discussion groups are free. We could move there for now till we figured something else out. I like the idea for a Mists of Avalon group Raven
Mists or Misfits of avalon...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:21 PM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Going elsewhere should be a last resort...and only resorted to if this site is completely shut down. No one should leave out of fear or anger...or because someone said something that hurt their feelings. We should be above all of that. Remember 'Divide and Conquer'? One scenario would be to get us all worked up and fighting with each other...and then scatter us in a thousand directions. Instead of prepare the lifeboats...How About GENERAL QUARTERS??!! RED ALERT!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-hqb...eature=related

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-13-2010 at 10:11 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:23 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Mists or Misfits of avalon...
You crack me up with that one

I needed that ...................thanks
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:33 PM   #10
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Ladies and Gentlemen of Avalon do not flee. All thou our enemy has taken the cosmos out of the streets he cannot take it out of our intentions. Obvious clear transmission will be detected and eliminated. Result now to your code of communicado, your poetry, your own jester and speak in the underground. We cannot let them steal what is Avalon.
Its just going to get worse from here folks. Infiltrators, usurpers, censorship, accusations and paranoia to make the devil himself envious...
There is no where to run.....
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:22 PM   #11
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

I will tell you what my girlfriend did with her friends.
They were all laid of, about 20/30 of them, while still working they work sort of network at work, sending emails to each other (send to all button), that's how it started.
It's been over 8 months and they stil do it, so what I propose it this:

we can create a list of emails, who want to be envolved, always put a subject on what you're writing and send it. Person that will get, i.e. 30 emails will now by subjects whethear she/he wants to read it or not.
If one does not want to get messages from certain individuals just blocks them.
What you guys think?

My email is true_gibon@yahoo.com
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:35 PM   #12
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I'm up for almost anything apart from av 2....
as if they want my kind,

PS it may be time I outed myself as a woman, for some reason if anyone looked at my profile "they " called me a bloke, but still, thanks for being with me" bro" mkspllmn, I know some find edge from a female inconceivable .
Yup, misfits of avalon would be great for me. Thank you all of good cheer .
Old 03-14-2010, 12:06 AM   #13
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

So whats going to happen to this particular forum? Will it be closed down & only the new Avalon 2 exist?

Also who or where does it say the new forum is by invitation only?

Edit:
Just came across this in a post from Samarkis, which answers my first question.
"The original ProjectAvalon will become archived and turned into a "read only"

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 03-14-2010 at 12:14 AM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:54 AM   #14
BraveHeart
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Also most forums are infiltrated and /or set up for nefarious purposes but I still have enjoyed some of the interchange and general links found here. Many good people have come and gone..
This site was intended to be a meeting place for people, to get together and build communities or at least communicate with like minded as this type of communication can be thought of insanity to the ignorant and dumbed down.

I have no doubt that this site's days are numbers, many good members have left, banned or silenced ...... The mods have become more umm power orientated shall I say, free speech in Avalon is non existent any more(please keep to the topic umm ok), yeah looks like when something gets to a certain level of popularity the PTB send in the minions and infiltrators to bring the place back to being in line with the game plan so to speak.( where is Mr wilcock by the way ? The third part of the pyramidal control of Avalon seems to be lost at sea or in hiding)

I agree with everything you posted Swordsmith, I actually gave up on this place as the extent of the pollution and infiltration however I was asked to contribute by a few friends, whom advised that there are some genuine people still lurking.

As for the new Avalon? I cant trust the site nor its views, the new place will be another well thought of illusion with greater control measures only a modernized look with latest features, the abrax fiasco was the nail in the coffin for Avalon and any future online venture. This site has turned into a soul catching black hole, its great to see others have smelt the aroma that has been wofting the last few months.

Life boats indeed ! Very few left that have been un sabotaged.... make sure you get one that will float.

I didnt have to paste any links nor cut and paste from anyones website for this response, i actually thought of this myself

Blessings
BraveHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:03 AM   #15
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

well since none of us have heard of Camelot 2, does that mean this forum will continue or will it become part of the Library?

I was so excited after following Project Camelot for years to finally be able to come in and ask questions from everyone involved.

any mods know the answer?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:41 AM   #16
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
well since none of us have heard of Camelot 2, does that mean this forum will continue or will it become part of the Library?

I was so excited after following Project Camelot for years to finally be able to come in and ask questions from everyone involved.

any mods know the answer?
I have posted the answer to your question further up the page....from Samarkis (mod)
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:14 AM   #17
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

i don't know if anyone cares. i joined here when it first started. i followed Zorgon over.

I was leary of bill and kerry. it seems i was right.

i quit posting here back when they were talking about making it a pay site, when the smurf thing was going on.

bill and kerry are not taken seriously outside the confines of the small PC/PA world. to be honest, it is obvious that most members here don't trust or like them, either. i know i don't. i see them both as snake oil salesmen. possibly the only contribution of value they provide is a litmus test. those they interview lose credibility instantly in the eyes of most people i talk to.

no, i am not a skeptic. i am a Pegasus member. "Believe" is part and parcel to such endeavors. I have never talked to Bill or Kerry personally, and i realize that they had some sort of fight with Zorgon (although i don't know any details or anything). My opinion is drawn on my own.

This forum has been riddled with horrible issues since i started here. Moderators deleting posts/threads, the whole stupid Henry Deacon debacle, Bill and Kerry running the sight like schizophrenics (with absolutely no idea how to execute a business plan and not look like clowns doing it).

I feel bad for the members here. You guys have endured ridiculously bad management of the forum, and still hope for something stable. You are here, in this thread, talking about how to stay connected. It is laudable.

PC/PA are dead, worthless endeavors. Learn your lessons. Have nothing to do with the charlatans who have perpetrated this poorly written comedy.
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:17 AM   #18
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfatfurrytexan View Post

PC/PA are dead, worthless endeavors. Learn your lessons. Have nothing to do with the charlatans who have perpetrated this poorly written comedy.
Is that so!

I do care...and I do remember when you posted here along with zorgon! But i dont know what happened.

anyway...peace jt!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:26 AM   #19
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Is that so!

I do care...and I do remember when you posted here along with zorgon! But i dont know what happened.

anyway...peace jt!
I will remain active at ATS. Yes, it is a dragon with its own evils. But it is stable, and provides a stable platform from which to discuss/network. That is its greatest benefit.

I do not mean any disrespect to any members here. The membership is the bright spot on this board.

I only hold contempt for the leadership of the sight. The leadership, which has perpetrated unethical actions upon the membership here in order to pursue whatever agenda it is that they were pursuing.

Peace to you too, and i hope you did not misunderstand me. As i said, i left posting here when i began to see credibility issues with the site leadership.
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:32 AM   #20
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfatfurrytexan View Post
I will remain active at ATS. Yes, it is a dragon with its own evils. But it is stable, and provides a stable platform from which to discuss/network. That is its greatest benefit.

I do not mean any disrespect to any members here. The membership is the bright spot on this board.

I only hold contempt for the leadership of the sight. The leadership, which has perpetrated unethical actions upon the membership here in order to pursue whatever agenda it is that they were pursuing.

Peace to you too, and i hope you did not misunderstand me. As i said, i left posting here when i began to see credibility issues with the site leadership.
ATS...how secure is that. i have heard several different stories including what John Lear had to say on record. I was a member (may still be but have not tried logging in) there during the time he was being censored. I have not been there in while but check from time to time. it gives me as pleasant of a feeling as this place has in the last few days...

Maybe ATS wants the jester to move the !SCHOOL over there! I doubt they can handle the MASSIVE MAGIC though

The membership here is great!!! The real truth sayers!!! we know who you are

whats new...seen any ufos?

peace jt!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:26 AM   #21
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I have posted the answer to your question further up the page....from Samarkis (mod)
Well I wasn't sure if Project Camelot forum was actually considered the same as Project Avalon but I guess that means it will be archived also...

So Camelot is just going to be that big old dusty book on the shelf that everyone plans on reading... someday

I went to search a story out today and found the tool for searching archives... is gone...
Old 03-14-2010, 05:28 AM   #22
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

oh and furry one, tell Zorgon hi, I was able to take some advice he gave me a while back and come up with the storage system I needed for energy...

Take care,

Rocky
Old 03-14-2010, 05:34 AM   #23
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, say hi to Zorgy from me too.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:36 AM   #24
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Im just amazed by how the $hitstorm has brought out some great people I really WOULD like to communicate with.
I am a hard headed soft hearted person, I see no contradiction in that and as it allows me to SEE what is going on I find no reason to edit my self. I thought we were adults. for the most part.
Yes, many of us knew what the agenda is here and has been all along, I was still curious to see what would pan out and watch the show and it's been a good one so far!
Sad to see the deluded hit squad "just carrying out orders " even sadder to see the sheeply mods thinking it's for our own good, it's pretty much an indicator of the human ego at its worst. There is a special place in hell for petty officials, and you know who you are because now you feel uncomfortable. I sure don't.

But really I started this thread because I hope the ones with eyes to see will stay in touch somehow because this whole event has exposed us to each other and is potentially a big time saving favor.

Either that or I am done with forums .

The best forum I was ever on was Michael Tsarion's . I learned so much from those people, no moderator at all, and no need. We were self moderating and the only ones who got banned were the ones who insulted Mr T, fair enough and posts were only edited by the poster . It was rough at times but alway real . Things got worked through because no one saw the need to muzzle.

Ok ATS won't work for me but hope to see some of you lot around. I probably won't keep the same name, next time around I think I may be "fluffbunny" or "anomalous cowherd" as I was from time to time on glp. Interesting why I got banned on GLP... no can say here, but I will tell you these forums may all be joined at the hip.... check out jason lucas " trinity" the moderator at GLP and his spyware dealings.
Be very afraid people ... nawwwww keep standing up for truth and we will eventually get there. Secret societies are repugnant and all that.... plus what's done in the dark will be brought to the light, and the time lag is getting wayyy shorter.

Zorgon did some great posts here. Many good minds came and went , it's obvious why. I guess I thought it was worth the odd intrusion of my against the grain thoughts from time to time even knowing exactly what this place always has been about. Oh yes.
many thanks good people of discernment, I am told we are winning.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:27 PM   #25
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Is it just me or is it really happening? I can feel so much positive energy being released on this forum....really good vibes...a total lack of fear of speaking your mind....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote