Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-11-2008, 08:19 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Peggy Kane Interview Vol 1 - Reptilian Agenda

Peggy kane on reptilians,mars and the electromagnetic net.
Vol1 part1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCgHxJest5g

Vol2 part1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOl7DUz2iNs
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:01 PM   #2
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Default hi

clear your mind of questions....you must unlearn what you have learnt
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:52 AM   #3
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Peggy Kane Interview Vol 1 - Reptilian Agenda

I forgive the raptilians and pray that someday they could be happy.
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:34 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone actually watched all of both volumes 1 and 2? Is anyone interested in any of this? I get the feeling that people want to be told what they want to hear. I am suspicious of everything...especially information from the 'other side'. But I think people need to consider this material very carefully. I suspect that it is a mixture of fact and fiction...but not deliberate disinformation or fraudulent information to sell books. I sense that there is a very real war going on between benevolent humans/spirits/aliens and malevolent humans/spirits/aliens. Darned if I know what the details are. I further sense that if I really did know all of the details...I would literally go insane. Researchers beware! I am shocked to see the virtually non-existant interest in this type of thread.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:55 PM   #5
Steve_G

I've seen both of them, though a couple of parts from Vol 2 are missing from youtube. But I completely agree with orthodoxymoron about the lack of interest- I also think that people just don't want to hear about it. Collier said it over 10 years ago and it's just as true now. Peggy Kane threatens a lot of belief systems and gets slated for it, just as Alex Collier, David Icke etc have been.

I first saw them a couple of weeks ago so I posted the links in a couple of the very few reppie threads- zero interest. The subject of reptilians has been largely missed by the PC interviews- it's mentioned in passing by some of the witnesses but nothing more.

Personally when I saw them, especially Vol 1, it was like finding a huge piece of the jigsaw. What she said connected numerous events in my life, both minor and major, and visiting her website filled in more blanks.

I'm not saying she's right about everything of course, but I do feel it's a subject that has to be properly investigated if people are going to figure out what's really going on. I think there's a lot more truth than error in what she says.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I tried to watch... both have been removed from youtube... darn!
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:14 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Antonia, try these links:

UFO HYPOTHESIS VOLUME ONE(Part 1 of 24): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLnHsPhihs.

UFO HYPOTHESIS VOLUME TWO(Part 1 of 24): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNDwi...eature=related.

I have become very suspcious of large sections of my religious upbringing...yet I am equally suspicious of new age transformation and eastern mysticism. I was at a Whole Life Expo many years ago...and I was speaking with a lady who commented that the human mind was very susceptible to self-delusion. I can't get that comment out of my mind. We can angrily reject one load of bs...as we cheerfully accept a brand-new load of bs. Perhaps we need to learn how to think openly, yet critically. This may involve a huge amount of emotional and spiritual trauma...especially if malevolent entities(of whatever nature) don't want us to really figure out what they are really up to. They may have the ability to divert our thoughts...or wear us out when we begin to threaten their secret activities. I can't help but think that there are many people in the alphabet agencies who really see things very clearly...but don't dare say a word...because the public wouldn't believe them anyway...and the few who did would go nuts. Besides, the PTB would eliminate them in a nasty accident, perhaps. So...they live lives of quiet desperation. This is probably true for many of the elites, as well. Oh, what a tangled deal this is...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-24-2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:33 PM   #8
Steve_G

Here's Vol 1 on Google Video, only 2 parts but bigger downloads.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Q&q=peggy+kane

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Q&q=peggy+kane
Old 02-24-2009, 06:01 PM   #9
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I have become very suspcious of large sections of my religious upbringing...yet I am equally suspicious of new age transformation and eastern mysticism. I was at a Whole Life Expo many years ago...and I was speaking with a lady who commented that the human mind was very susceptible to self-delusion. I can't get that comment out of my mind. We can angrily reject one load of bs...as we cheerfully accept a brand-new load of bs. Perhaps we need to learn how to think openly, yet critically. This may involve a huge amount of emotional and spiritual trauma...especially if malevolent entities(of whatever nature) don't want us to really figure out what they are really up to. They may have the ability to divert our thoughts...or wear us out when we begin to threaten their secret activities. I can't help but think that there are many people in the alphabet agencies who really, really see things very clearly...but don't dare say a word...because the public wouldn't believe them...and the few who did would go nuts. Besides, the PTB would eliminate them in a nasty accident, perhaps. So...they live quiet lives of desperation. This is probably true for many of the elites, as well.
I know that at least one member of this forum has seen a reptilian first-hand in this world but doesn't want to talk about it publicly because it shocked them to the core of their being. I can relate to that- all the research in the world doesn't mean a damned thing until you find yourself in the same room as one of them. There isn't much room for comfortable doubt or scepticism afterwards.

I believe "the veil" or whatever you want to call it is getting thinner, and these kinds of encounters are going to happen more and more frequently. It's also important to remember that they are NOT gods, they are NOT unbeatable and, perhaps most importantly, that we DO have allies.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:18 PM   #10
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah,Pegster's understandings tend to fit in with the article that was posted by Param.The IS-BE alien talking to Matilda concerning the electromagnetic grid that holds our souls in perpetual incarnations on earth.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:53 PM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Antaletriangle: Thank-you for this thread. Could you edit the links in your first post to include links which presently work. Someone shut down the original links. Creepy. There are some links which work in a couple of the posts above. Thanx...and keep up the good work!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-07-2009 at 11:30 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:18 PM   #12
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I further sense that if I really did know all of the details...I would literally go insane. Researchers beware! I am shocked to see the virtually non-existant interest in this type of thread.
I saw all of them. I could not stop watching them. I feel exactly like you do. God, what parts are true, and what parts are disinformation? It was so crazy, but something inside of me believes her.
Blisstasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:36 PM   #13
Steve_G

His isn't the only name on the site people would recognise.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:41 PM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I tend to agree with a lot of Peggy Kane's conceptual conclusions...but I keep thinking that the beings on the 'other side' are playing games with her. She views the malevolents as being in charge...with the benevolents having limited access to Earth. If this is true(as I think it is)...then information from the 'other side' must be considered very suspect. Peggy admits to being burned in the past. I admire her honesty...yet I think she may still be believing the wrong voices. They may mix truth with error. They don't call it deception for nothing. The terrifying after death stories are hard for me to swallow. When we die...we may be fighting the same bad guys we were fighting while in physical form...and some terrorizing may occur...if we fall for it. But I doubt that our astral bodies are murdered and eaten. I don't expect heaven or hell when I die...and I don't expect to be astrally murdered on Mars...and put in a Martian Meat Locker.
I'm expecting to review my pathetic life...and then get recycled for more fun! But who knows...I may be in for a big surprise!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-26-2009 at 01:37 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:07 PM   #15
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm expecting to revue my pathetic life...and then get recycled for more fun! But who knows...I may be in for a big surprise!
Blisstasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:13 AM   #16
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

In my ignorance,Ihave challenge god and the devil with a plan to kill them both.
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:54 AM   #17
Steve_G

Has anyone here actually tried the reverse speech techniques that she talks about? I've been having a go at it over the last week or so with some rather interesting results.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
Has anyone here actually tried the reverse speech techniques that she talks about? I've been having a go at it over the last week or so with some rather interesting results.
Will you share those results with us here? i am very interested....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:03 PM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If anyone has not watched David Icke interview Credo Mutwa...please do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf0o4...aynext_from=PL. As always...I don't know which parts are true and which parts are folklore. If mostly true...the interview adds many pieces to the Reptillian puzzle. I'm sort of hoping that most of it is NOT true! Here are a couple of short videos on Reptillians which are quite creepy: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTcF-7opGLU. 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq1SgXIKI3U. The truth is down there!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-07-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 04:16 PM   #20
Steve_G

I'll share what I can. I'm about to go out for a bit but I'll post what I'm able to when I get back- I warn you now though that I only have a little I'm able to share due to the golden rule of Avalon.

First thing to do is have a look at this:

http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/in...aking-and-evp/

The pdf is free, though she welcomes donations. Of main interest is the section on metaphors starting on page 12.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #21
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
I'll share what I can. I'm about to go out for a bit but I'll post what I'm able to when I get back- I warn you now though that I only have a little I'm able to share due to the golden rule of Avalon.

First thing to do is have a look at this:

http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/in...aking-and-evp/

The pdf is free, though she welcomes donations. Of main interest is the section on metaphors starting on page 12.
Sorry but what's the golden rule of Avalon?
As for the reptilians, I'd love it if there was more substance to it. David Icke is the one guy I tend to believe from beginning to the end. The reptilian deal however, I never really grasped. It just seems too far out.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:00 PM   #22
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Just watched video of this intriguing interview. I have found this information is exactly how i have felt about things for a long time now.
Nothing shocks me regarding the astral world i have had a feeling about this as i have said before, the lower astral is still being manipulated as we are in this false reality.
Interesting about the bodies being shipped to mars, i have often wondered if i was on mars at some stage i have distant memories of such a place, it has been said on this site that body parts are being moved from underground bases and even hospitals which have hidden underground tunnels for this very reason.
The killing children however upsetting it is in the lower astral probably does happen, children are being raped, killed in this reality on earth so no difference there then.
This will shock many who think that once they die they will escape this hell on Earth but i have known for a long while that the astral world is just as bad because they are fooled into thinking they are somewhere safe given false memories or even wiping then.
The reptilians are in control of this earth and the astral also we are there main supply of food.
This lady knows her stuff i have to agree with everything she says.

Now i know why my late mother and father and relatives have never given me false hope when i have had readings in the past.
I do not go to psychics anymore when i found that the famous Colin Fry was the son of a well known ufo investigator and could not understand why he would not give his mother information from his so called guardian the MAGI.

I was given messages years ago of on coming events i thought i was being giving messages of hope but i realised i was being duped just as Peggy revealed from Francis.
I do not believe in any chanelling anymore i am also sceptical with the mass meditation which is taking place here on this very site.
I hope that when eventually i leave this body on death that i am not trapped by the net as Peggy puts it, if that is so then we have no chance of escape which is very depressing indeed.
Although this interview is a very bleak one i feel she is right.

Oh by the way i have had an encounter with the reptilians, i did suffer at there hands they are evil and now i fear i may have an implant inserted in my head for manipulation and enslaving me.
They also branded me on my arm the mark is still there today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SS100714 mark on arm.jpg (9.3 KB, 15 views)
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:17 PM   #23
Steve_G

Hi guys. Bit of a long post, but the back-story is very relevent so please bear with me.

Jacqui D, funny you should mention about the channelling- that's what prompted me to really look into this. I'm currently writing a book, the core material of which came to me in a rather unusual way. I had a 'chance' meeting with a medium who gave me an impromptu reading at a friend's house. I'd never met him before but he was pretty spot-on with the things he said to me about recent events in my life.

He also said that a medicine chief was bringing me a ruby (symbol of clarity), and that confirmation would come through Timothy in the physical over the next few days.

I thought he was off base on that one. One of my oldest and closest friends is a Timothy, but he's about as spiritual as a brick- never had any interest, and as he was the only Tim I knew I had serious doubts.

A week passed and nothing, so I shrugged and put it down to a miss. They guy had been pretty good generally so I wasn't bothered by it, and he'd said some stuff it would have been impossible for him to know. I felt it had been a beneficial encounter and left it at that.

10 days after the reading Tim phoned me, and asked if I'd ever heard of Red Cloud. I just started laughing and told him "no, but I've been waiting for this call." He went on to tell me that the friend he's living with is the great granddaughter of Estelle Roberts, widely regarded as one of the best channelling mediums of last century. Her guide, Red Cloud, was a native American Indian. While Tim and his friend were clearing out her mother's garage they found boxes of transcripts of channelled spiritual teachings that had come from him., and Tim said straight away that he thought I should take a look at them.

There are hundreds of them. Red Cloud stated that he was a member of the Great White Brotherhood, a group of ascended masters that had chosen to stay and help humanity evolve. The transcripts seem benevolent enough on first reading and I thought they would make a good book. I'd always been leery of channellers on the basis that you could never know who or what was being channelled, but having done some research on Estelle and how she operated throughout her life I had no doubt that she was an honest, selfless and hard-working woman. I still have no doubts about that.

Anyhoo, I got a book deal sorted out and I've been doing the grunt work of copying them onto the computer. But there has always been a nagging doubt that something wasn't right. As I've been copying the transcripts there have been things said that just do not sit right with me because they conflict with my own experiences.

When I saw the Peggy Kane interview a lot of things clicked into place. Like I said earlier in this thread it was like finding a huge piece of the jigsaw, and lots of personal experiences slotted effortlessly into place. They made sense for the first time and the whole that was put together REALLY resonates strongly. Experiences since have confirmed that picture for me even further.

I found some audio recordings from a guy who is supposedly channelling Estelle herself. Again, Estelle says things in these channelled sessions that conflict with what I know. So I got hold of the software necessary to do the reversals. It was the first time I'd tried it, and I was blown away with what I got. These were as clear as a bell.

In the first 80 seconds of the recording Estelle (talking through the channel) is talking about America just after the Europeans got there.

Forward: And how the native peoples and your early settlers sat together and feasted.

Reverse: So deep within, he is Orion initiate.

Later, when she is talking about how Eisenhower was meeting with the ETs:

Reverse: See, so lame. Dunno if she's referring to Eisenhower or the story itself.

And this one sent shivers down my spine. She's talking about how she was in London during WWII during an air raid. Red Cloud told her to speak to people she saw searching through a bombed-out porch and give a message of hope.

Forward: ...looking through the rubble, for perhaps their loved ones.

Reverse: My lips smiled.

Tim also found a load of old reel-to-reel audio tapes of channelling sessions with Red Cloud from the 1950's. I'm currently trying to find a cheap way of getting the material digitized so I can RS it- when "MY lips smiled" came up it raised a question that I need answering before my book is going any further.

Until you hear it yourself it's hard to believe just how clear these reversals can be. You're just listening to gibberish, then all of a sudden it's like someone has cut-and-pasted forward speech right in the middle of the noise. It really is incredible when you hear this stuff because you know absolutely 100% that nobody has messed with the audio in any way; the only person who has touched it is you.

RS is really easy to do. I'm using a professional program, but there's a free download available from Peggy's site that does the same. All you do is play the audio backwards. On the software I've got there are numerous bells and whistles but I haven't used any of them.

Try it for yourselves on any audio you care to. I've found that what I'm picking up is directly relevant to the material I'm listening to. It does seem to work just like Peggy says it does.

All thoughts and comments welcome.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:54 PM   #24
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Steve G, i'm going to have a listen to those.
There has been so much bad publicity with chanelling i feel some can get pulled along with the flow so to speak.
Blossom Goodchild is one of those that comes to mind, i have lost faith a little with these so called chanellers.
Look how that little fiasco turned out, people were so sure something was about to happen only to be left in a confused state of mind.

I'm just not sure anymore how can we be sure that any info that comes through is not manipulated by spirits or even reptiles.
I also have my doubts with ascended masters.
In 1984, my sister who was a follower of Sanmat at the time, i must add here that she has now left this money making sham of a cult, travelled to India to be blessed by her master.
To cut a very long story short what she saw opened her eyes to a lot of conspiracy that goes within these circles.

When the master appeared to float in front of her she thought jet lag or the like must be playing tricks on her she looked away for a second to turn back and see a large golden dragon on stage where the master stood.
She was in awe of it until she began to realise this wasn't an ascended master.

This was long before she was aware of the reptilian race.
Now she realises that the group of people she had become involved in were something much more sinister, this was a meeting of mass energy extraction she managed to last the few days out there without letting her feeling been known but when she came home she decided Sanmat was not for her.
The golden dragon opened her eyes and she wanted out!

After hearing Peggy Kanes interview about how Francis was joking with her and feeding her false information for his own gratification i thought yes they can do that.
This got me thinking you can never really be sure can you what or who is coming through and what there agenda is.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:29 AM   #25
Steve_G

Very true Jacqui. I've only ever seen one channeller, a really nice lady at a circle I went to occasionally. She was channelling some guy who spoke with an Italian accent. It was genuine channelling- I was pretty new to spiritual stuff at the time and the energies made me light headed to begin with, and the guide seemed very wise and profound at the time. A few weeks later I got a written transcript of it, and realised that he hadn't said anything any one of us couldn't have come up with.

The Goodchild episode is a great example of that. I haven't reversed anyone channelling ETs but it's definitely on my list.

I've always shied away from groups, especially heirarchical ones.

I have to say that I don't believe things are as bleak as Peggy makes out on that video. The reppies are not gods, despite what they would like us to believe. I know for a fact they can be beaten in the astral, and I'd bet dollars to donuts the same is true here- otherwise why would they hide? We are not as helpless as she seems to think we are- we are NOT dependent on outside help, though it's certainly welcome as long as their intentions are pure. Things are changing rapidly and we're here to see it first hand. I know it's a terrible cliche but it's true when they say it's darkest before the dawn.

The net isn't as impenetrable as she makes out. It never has been. That's why the reppies expend so much time and energy trying to keep humanity as scared, isolated and hopeless as they can. It's like the door on a microwave oven- it only keeps in certain frequencies that correspond to the size of the mesh, in this case the wavelengths of fear, guilt, hate etc. I think Bob Dean said that what "they" fear the most is us realising who and what we truly are, and he's spot on. Once you get past that barrier it's a whole different story.