Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-13-2008, 01:21 PM   #1
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Chemtrails over Ireland

Just thought i would stick a thread up to document any chemtrails seen over Ireland on the rare days that we can see the sky. It is a good idea to take photos or videos of these and also to point them out to the sheeple to show them what is going on.
one love
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:20 AM   #2
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chemtrails over Ireland

hi feardia
where i live i see the odd chemtrail, it takes a few hours but it spreads over the sky like a blanket . there is a web site called www.educateyourself.com where they have a section on chemtrails and they believe that elementals called slyphs (spirits of the air, and i do believe in them i ask for their help in magic but thats another story) 'eat up' the poisonous chemicals from the skies. they have photos and stuff . thank god its not as frequent as they would get in america/britain, i prob see 1 or 2 a week here
mopbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:05 PM   #3
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

A few weeks ago, when we had one of the rare clear skies, I was sitting outside watching the buggers at work and there was loads of them. Living about 10miles from Aldergrove, I'm over the take-off path.., but these yokes were criss-crossing and not from the usual direction.

I heard about that Sylph craic from the Bronte Baxter site, and whilst I'm not knocking it, I'll leave the book open on that one . If there was Sylphs' at work that day, they must've been on their dinner break
Tom
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:18 PM   #4
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

We havent seen a blue sky in ages here. I wasnt aware that they were doing those chemtrails here and all, im actually quite suprised.

If any of you get the chance, try and take a sample by leaving a sheet on the ground on a dry day and see what falls down.

You can post it to me if you like and i'll get it analysed, i doubt ill get a chance to do it myself with all this rain we are having.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chemtrails weather