Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-09-2009, 09:52 AM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Barak Obama and Nobel

Hi Everybody,

Barak Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize this morning. I say awarded as in this case I can't say that he won it on merit, but that's another story.

The cut off date for nominations for the award is in the February before the award, two weeks after Obama took office. Go figure.

The principal reason for the giving of the award to Obama was because he outreached to the Muslim world, which is all good and done, however he is still wanting to try and destroy with Israel almost the whole of the Middle East.

I wish I could win an award and the money just for lip service.

Best regards,

Steve

Last edited by Steve_A; 10-09-2009 at 09:58 AM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:14 PM   #2
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Barak Obama and Nobel

"... the Devil will raise up a man with a genius for political imposture, a sinister bewitcher around whom fanatical multitudes will cluster. The ... [world] will hail this man as the Messiah ... After destroying the authority of Christianity, HE WILL UNITE ALL MANKIND ON THE BASIS OF UNIVERSAL PEACE AND BROTHERHOOD, and bestow on it a superabundance of material goods. For these great services, the Gentile nations will accept him, exalt him, and worship him as a god - but in reality, for all his apparent benevolence, he will be Satan's instrument for the perdition of mankind."

Gougenot des Mousseaux,
Le Juif, le judaisme it la judaisation
des peuples chretiens,
Paris, 1869

Last edited by artvision; 10-09-2009 at 12:18 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

david wilcock is sounding more and more wrong about this man as each day passes.. also in his great lecture in LA he goes on about even goeorge soros is call ing for a global currencie, obv hes an agent for the queen /roths ..the idea is to implode the dollar and attempt to get a global currencie.. i like david wilcock but i think hes in fantasy land on this one..

there is 99.9% evidence obama is a fraud wilcocks evidence is .1%
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:52 PM   #4
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, you guys are wrong about Obama, he is a white hat. But the forces against him are astounding, and you are falling into the hands of the illuminati who want to bring him down.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:53 PM   #5
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Thats an interesting take ArtVision , And Steve oh yes many of us woke up this morning and heard the nobel peace prize award and when being told our president won almost everyones first response is "What did he do to win that?"

Maybe it's the promise of borrowed money he's handing out, 2 days ago here in detroit the city was given 15.4 million dollars to assist the residents in paying there heating bills, utilities and house payments, rumors got out that everyone was getting a check for $3000.00 . When in all reality that was not the case. So they showed up for 2 days and the newpaper is saying at least 50,000 citizens of detroit signed up for the money. They were lined up everywhere for hours.

" Show me the money !
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:27 PM   #6
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi pyrangello,

The nominees for the Peace Prize had to be in by last February, in other words the award would be offered for things done before the closing date. Although handing out free dough I'm sure is very benevolent, it wouldn't have counted in this case.

So the question must be asked: What did Obama do last year and all the time before that, before he became president, that was so outreaching to the Muslim faith (the principal reason for him being awarded the honour)? It could bring up the question again if Obama is in fact Muslim as many had rumoured last year. Of course if he is, so what, but why hide the fact if it is true?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
Thats an interesting take ArtVision , And Steve oh yes many of us woke up this morning and heard the nobel peace prize award and when being told our president won almost everyones first response is "What did he do to win that?"

Maybe it's the promise of borrowed money he's handing out, 2 days ago here in detroit the city was given 15.4 million dollars to assist the residents in paying there heating bills, utilities and house payments, rumors got out that everyone was getting a check for $3000.00 . When in all reality that was not the case. So they showed up for 2 days and the newpaper is saying at least 50,000 citizens of detroit signed up for the money. They were lined up everywhere for hours.

" Show me the money !
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:48 PM   #7
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
george soros is call ing for a global currency, obv hes an agent for the queen /roths ..the idea is to implode the dollar and attempt to get a global currency
The issue of destroying the dollar is just to advance their agenda of One World Government, playing also the issue of frustration other people has to work for dollars, while US just need to print them. Who is buying this issue has a puerile thinking, not realizing that the collapse of dollar will bring us more bad things, than advertised good. From many years I do not save dollars, nor I do business in dollars, everything is in euro for me, but would be a stupidity from my side not realizing what problems worldwide will incur that maneuver.

As I have a life experience, when I've been in Germany at the time the PTB were pushing in the EURO and wishing death to Deutsche Mark, in a creepish, haloweenish show, of burying the DM and birth of Euro. The german people weren't happy at all and didn't participated to that artificial and stirrup joy, sensing somehow that they will not benefit from it. And so it was, because immediately everything that cost 100 DM translated in 100 EURO, while the salaries were halved: if you had 3000 DM, now have 1500 EURO, but merchandise doubled...

Be aware, those wishing death of dollar, you will have no gain from this, only to loose.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:57 PM   #8
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Sorry, you guys are wrong about Obama, he is a white hat. But the forces against him are astounding, and you are falling into the hands of the illuminati who want to bring him down.
Men of peace. Men of Nobel prize for PEACE:

http://comments.theherald.co.uk/hera...fghanistan.php

Obama to send thousands more troops to Afghanistan (more precisely: 60,000)

Posted: Wednesday February 18, 2009, 08:27

President Barack Obama approved adding thousands of US troops for the flagging war in Afghanistan yesterday, his first significant move to change the course of a war that his...

If this is a men of peace...

And awarded Nobel prize. Maybe Nobel is rolling in his grave from how is used his prize.

Last edited by artvision; 10-09-2009 at 02:00 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:12 PM   #9
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

In regards to christianity, consider the following facts in the past few months regarding the disregard for this type of religion. When our president gave that speech at the all catholic college this year the administration had the crucifix blacked out behind where he was to give his speech so it would not be in the background on tv. Next there was no recognition of our national day of prayer that came and went, and historically our presidents have choose a church to attend to in the DC area, that has not happened either. I am certainley open to all religious beliefs and respect them all but I am just explaining what I see at present.

With the word God in so many aspects of this country "In God we trust" on our money and coins, God in the motto of every state in the union I just don't understand why there is such an attack of this area of religion as this was our base why this country was founded and created our identity.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

In my view, at least, the United States should be based solely upon the Constitution and the Bill of Rights...rather than being 'One Nation Under God'(which strongly implies a Theocracy). Wasn't this country established to escape Theocracy, Monarchy, and Aristocracy? The power is supposed to be in the hands of you and me...not in the hands of malevolent humans and non-humans...who are playing god.

At the front of the Senate Chambers...there are Fascist Symbols on each side...with 'One Nation Under God' front and center. Should this really read 'One Nation Under the Vatican'...or 'One Nation Under the Holy Roman Empire'? What's wrong with this picture? Why isn't the Constitution on one side...and the Bill of Rights on the other side...with 'One Nation Under the Constitution' front and center?

Also...I see Obama as someone who wants to do the right thing...but who has sold his soul to the CFR, the Bilderberg Group, etc, etc. He's in too deep. He's riding on the back of a tiger...and he may end up inside. I hope not...and I congratulate him regarding the Nobel Prize. What would Alfred Nobel say?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-09-2009 at 05:52 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #11
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I was gobsmacked this morning when I read that headline of Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize........it is such a blatant "fix"...........he has done "NOTHING" to deserve it. I also do not buy the theory that he is a good man who has sold his soul to TPTB. If he truly was a good man, he would have the courage to do the "right thing". If he is truly a "good man" he will return the Prize stating that he has NOT EARNED IT.

its interesting that I have not come across a single news items in the media, or online about Obama or anyone else for that matter being in the running for this prize........am I the only one who missed this? They really sneaked this one on us. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have up until now held back on any opinion about Obama, because I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, & wait to see him show his "true colours" & for me he has just done that. I now concur with Artvision, who quoted the biblical passage........man of perdition. To me, this is the first tell-tale sign of who he really is.

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 10-09-2009 at 04:41 PM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:43 PM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Someone can want to do the right thing...and still be a bad person. Selling one's soul is not a good sign...
Old 10-09-2009, 04:55 PM   #13
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho: its his actions that count....that's what the people judge him by. A man who becomes President choose that position before he was born......so I believe that he absolutely knew the game he was getting into. JFK also knew the game & tried to change it, by doing the right thing.....for that, they killed him.

I fully expect an attempt on Obama's life just to manipulate us further into thinking that he "must be a good man" because only "good men" are killed.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #14
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

This was one of those announcements that just seemed surreal. Scientists who's work has resulted in great benefits to society often don't get recognized until decades after their work was initially published. What has Obama accomplished? Next to nothing. This goes beyond being merely political and well into bizarre. What does the Nobel Committee know that we don't know?
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:17 PM   #15
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Jnana: ................"what does the Nobel Committee know ..........."

Well in my opinion, probably nothing.......they were just given the order for the prize to go to Obama. No questions allowed
Old 10-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #16
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
but who has sold his soul to the CFR, the Bilderberg Group, etc, etc
Sold his soul, or infiltrated? Perhaps he's fighting from the inside.
Obama is as surprised as us all and admits nothing is accomplished yet,
but i saw his brief press conference in response to this announcement and he hopes this gives momentum to his initiatives.
Perhaps instead of looking for evil around every corner we should be providing some positive momentum his way as well!
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #17
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post

Last edited by Light Beyond; 10-20-2009 at 10:00 AM.
Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #18
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Yup. I never gave much faith to Wilcock in the first place, but since his Nobama lies I know he is paid dis info, and this is one of the main reasons why.

Peace prize, for continuing a genocide....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Beyond View Post
I thought they were all the same being that obama is 8th cousin to dick cheney .
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:23 PM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is my Obama comment in its entirety (as it should have been quoted):

"Also...I see Obama as someone who wants to do the right thing...but who has sold his soul to the CFR, the Bilderberg Group, etc, etc. He's in too deep. He's riding on the back of a tiger...and he may end up inside. I hope not...and I congratulate him regarding the Nobel Prize. What would Alfred Nobel say?"

Context is important. A quote can be whittled down to say just about anything. Reductio Ad Absurdum: Reduced to the Point of Absurdity.

I got taken to task for being pro-Obama...and for being anti-Obama. I must have gotten it just right.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-09-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:38 PM   #20
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho i did see your congratulation and seeing him as wanting to do good, but i wasn't addressing you directly in my reply, sorry if you misunderstood my post.
The last sentence of my post above was directed at the more virulent anti-Obamites.

Next time i'll simply type 'sold his soul...." without a quote box when i copy/paste others words because those few words of the post are the ones that triggered a thought.

Last edited by TheObserver; 10-09-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:46 PM   #21
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I thought that might be the case...but I just couldn't resist making the comment I did. I don't love Obama...and I don't hate Obama. I just don't like what has happened to the U.S. Presidency since Kennedy...and I hope the necessary corrections will be made sometime soon. Perhaps Obama can help make these corrections. He should be taking orders from We the People...and not from Secret Societies. But look what happened to President Kennedy when he tried to do the right thing. Unfortunately...I'm paranoid enough to think that the Secret Societies receive orders from malevolent non-humans...who may, in turn, receive orders from even darker forces. Everyone's probably getting squeezed. I sincerely hope I'm wrong. I just want to see a responsible and free human race in a solar system free from malevolent beings of any kind (I mean the really hardcore bad-guys...not necessarily the naughty ones or the mercenaries).

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-09-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:52 PM   #22
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

You mean this speech? This one where he is reading text that he never wrote?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7bHkH779qg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Sold his soul, or infiltrated? Perhaps he's fighting from the inside.
Obama is as surprised as us all and admits nothing is accomplished yet,
but i saw his brief press conference in response to this announcement and he hopes this gives momentum to his initiatives.
Perhaps instead of looking for evil around every corner we should be providing some positive momentum his way as well!
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:57 PM   #23
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

As far as getting things just right when caught in the middle perhaps Obama is succeeding in the same way since for every far right complaint is a far left disappointment.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:01 PM   #24
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Ortho i did see your congratulation and seeing him as wanting to do good, but i wasn't addressing you directly in my reply, sorry if you misunderstood my post.
The last sentence of my post above was directed at the more virulent anti-Obamites.

Next time i'll simply type 'sold his soul...." without a quote box when i copy/paste others words because those few words of the post are the ones that triggered a thought.
Being one of those "Virulent anti-Obamites" I judge a tree based on the fruit it bears. The fruit is linked to the soil from which it grows. My ex-husband's family has a farm and interestingly, there are two orange trees on it. They like to play a joke on newbies to the farm and get them to pick a ripe orange from one tree, and watch them take the first bite. It is incredibly sour. Then they let them eat from the other tree, and it is sweet and delicious. They love that joke.

Obama entire resume of how he got from his kindergarten, high school, college, and the various jobs he has held has been kept pretty much secret in it's details of his accomplishments.

We have no idea why he made Harvard's Law Review organization. He appears to have been given everything he has received. He has little work to show for his years of "service". He pretty much started running for President once he was made a Senator. Obama said he was going to Change Washington and yet he has continued the Bush/Cheney policies which he vehemently campaigned against. Are we out of the Middle East? He has given the banksters everything they wanted while millions of American's have lost their jobs, homes, and wonder where is this fabled stimulous. Obama's fruit is an agenda of destroying what's left of the middle class. He has lied over and over and been caught in those lies yet the media has tingles up their legs at the very mention of his name.

Yes, worship at the Obama tree. He is a front man who cannot speak intelligently without the TOTUS. He's even too lazy to memorize his speeches. Keep on sleeping on, and for you disinfo agents here you really are a laughing stock in some of your replies. I am not saying everyone here who liked Obama is a disinfo agent, but there are some here who are blatently seeking to derail topics, and the truth being revealed.

US
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #25
Debi5
Avalon Senior Member

I found it strange that he was announced the Nobel prize winner at about the same time the moon is being bombed. Is that like hell freezing over?
Debi5 is offline   Reply With Quote