Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 06-29-2009, 08:48 PM   #1
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bicarbonate Soda - Basic Recommendations:

A very cheap way to keep you healthy, cure cancer and stay happy.

So basic tips of how to take Bicarbonated Soda, and what it actually does...

Bicarbonate of Soda.

Many known scientists like: Dr. Gunther Enderlein from Germany, Dr. Robert Young from USA, Dr. Federico Ituarte from Argentina, and others, state:

Few know this but the acidity of the pH of the tissues in our bodies is usually the main foundation of cancer and other imbalances in our health, like: cardiovascular diseases, cerebral vascular problems, kidney pathologies, inflammatory disorders, and lung diseases.

Investigator Sang Whang, with 50 years of experience in the study of acid-alkaline balancing, argues that: "The excess of acid in our bodies is what cultivates cancer", and so he submitted the following suggestions:

1. Healthy cells are alkaline.

2. An acidic environment contains less oxygen than an alkaline environment.

3. Healthy cells die in an acidic environment, while cancerous cells die in an ALKALINE environment.

He suggests that every treatment against cancer should start with changing the acidic environment to an alkaline environment.

Basic Recommendations:

*Drink at least one liter of water with a tablespoon of baking soda every day. This will help drain your system and free it from the accumulated acids.

*To reverse cases of pneumonia, asthma and sinus problems, use a vaporizer with water and two drops of liquid baking soda 2 or 3 times a day.

*To prevent the accumulation of bacteria in your mouth, gargle a mix of water with a tablespoon of baking soda water.

*To eliminate chemical residue in your hair, add a teaspoon of baking soda to your shampoo.

*To counteract the effects of an acid ingestion, drink (before or after the ingestion) a cup of water with one tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate water. If needed, add two tablespoons.

Source : http://www.solestrella.com/biofsoideso.html
In my Spanish Forum: http://loqueignoras.com/Forum/index.php?topic=79.0

Love, Light and Hope...............
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 02:43 AM   #2
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bicarbonate Soda - Basic Recommendations:

Thank you for posting this. I drink water with bicarbonate every day and I can tell is great for any stomach problems, also according to Dr. Simonccini the italian doctor who cures cancer with bicarbonate, it kills fungai (cancer) so I guess it kills other damaging bacteria and viruses. Please, spread the word, many people would beneficiate from knowing this.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:23 AM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the info, very useful...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
Thank you for posting this. I drink water with bicarbonate every day and I can tell is great for any stomach problems, also according to Dr. Simonccini the italian doctor who cures cancer with bicarbonate, it kills fungai (cancer) so I guess it kills other damaging bacteria and viruses. Please, spread the word, many people would beneficiate from knowing this.
I have tested the bicarbonated water with a pH test strip, and it goes with a high pH instantly, and that means, when it goes down your systems, the High pH, converts the blood to Alkaline blood, since the healthy cells are alkaline, acid cells (disease cells, cancer and other viruses) die in a alkaline environment, so that's why its so darn important to take this cheap medicine.

If you balance your system with these supplements plus eating right, you got your good health for your life.

Enjoy!.........
Old 06-30-2009, 04:00 PM   #5
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this!!! I also saw the Italian doctors video about it! I sure wish we could get the word out, I think his book was called "Cancer is a Fungus". It sure makes sense to me!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:11 PM   #6
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Silly question , but does anyone know what liquid baking soda is??? its listed in the page under asthma and sinus problems.........
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 06:16 PM   #7
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

Update,

I have been drinking bicarbonated water, along with the MMS and lost 4 pounds (2KG) in about three (3) days, I feel really good, I´m eating healty but in big quantities, I never finish my meals with hunger, since i´m young and my systems is always asking for more.

I´m also eating some ice-cream, but not a lot, and eating pasta and some red meat, and i´m still loosing weight, i´m pretty slim, but I need a few pounds off.

I will post more updates the next week, Good luck!..........

Tags
acid, alkaline, baking soda, health