Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-21-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Default Geeks Get Crazy...

With the demise of the internet and the threat of state run internet 2 things are going to change for the worse, aren't they?

I'm sure that there are enough people around this world who have the tech knowledge to set up and run a free internet service like the one we all love - freedom of speech and free.

Friday nights are a night when a few select number of my frriends come round and we have a few bottles of wine and a chat. We always return to talk of the types of topics covered by this site and many others.

We talked about internet 2 and a friends said - when geeks get crazy things get done. I think the promised switch off of internet one is just one of those times when geeks all over the world should start and pull a free internet service together for everyone and let those who want internet 2 have it and good luck to them.

Even though most of my friends are computer programmers, I am just a computer user, but still I don't really understand why I have to pay an isp for the privilage of going online - after all it's just a net work over the telephone line.

I'm pretty sure that 'geeks' - said with affection - should pull something together that is better then internet 1 - definately better then internet 2.

As I said on another thread - 'Jim, your mission, should you accept it, is to give us free internet that is not censored. This tape will self evolve.'

Thanks for reading this - I hope thoughts start whirring and things get started.

Love,

MarkXX...

<magic>
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:00 PM   #2
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Geeks Get Crazy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Even though most of my friends are computer programmers, I am just a computer user, but still I don't really understand why I have to pay an isp for the privilage of going online - after all it's just a net work over the telephone line.
Someone needs to carry your signals from your computer to the servers and back again.

Or is this not what you meant?

Last edited by Nik; 09-21-2008 at 01:02 PM.
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:14 PM   #3
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Someway of getting the signal to be carried might be a way different to the one we use now. I don't know, I'm a writer and illustrator not a tech person. Come on geeks - get crazy enough to work this one out for humanity.

Thanks for your swift replies to my idea...

Love and light...
Old 09-21-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

This is just my opinion...

Nothing we humans have built is superior to what already exists in nature or what we humans are. So far, everything has been reverse engineering, since the dawn of time, as far as we can remember.

Lemme explain how I understand "law of attraction". What we put out, we also get back. But, since the universe is a fractal, what we put in we also get back from outside.

Heres the physics to prove that, the fractal nature of our reality.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99791256390335

Deception in the society will always be there, as long as we'd want to decieve ourselves telling that we are seperate from the universe(or the one creator). I wouldn't want to repeat the same cycle again or would wish that for anyone.

It seems that telepathy is real(even though I havn't experienced it myself). Wouldn't it be a nice twist in the story if telepathy becomes common place and internet fades away because of it being less popular rather than being destroyed because of a catastrophy?

There, I am a geek and I have gone crazy
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:33 PM   #5
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

I like your solution, Destiny - that really would be the way to go and we just might get there sooner then we all think. I do believe in the law of attration - it seems to work for me. One thing I would day and that is we're human, yes, but I'm also a part of nature and anything I think of to invent, etc, is also natural. Sometimes I think we humans forget that we are natural beings as well as a leaf or a grain of sand - all atoms - all light and all love.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:01 AM   #6
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

(PART 1) Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 200...

Destiny, thanks for this link - it's on the money - worth watching, everyone...

Last edited by Mark; 09-22-2008 at 08:54 AM.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:11 AM   #7
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
This is just my opinion...

Nothing we humans have built is superior to what already exists in nature or what we humans are. So far, everything has been reverse engineering, since the dawn of time, as far as we can remember.

Lemme explain how I understand "law of attraction". What we put out, we also get back. But, since the universe is a fractal, what we put in we also get back from outside.

Heres the physics to prove that, the fractal nature of our reality.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99791256390335

Deception in the society will always be there, as long as we'd want to decieve ourselves telling that we are seperate from the universe(or the one creator). I wouldn't want to repeat the same cycle again or would wish that for anyone.

It seems that telepathy is real(even though I havn't experienced it myself). Wouldn't it be a nice twist in the story if telepathy becomes common place and internet fades away because of it being less popular rather than being destroyed because of a catastrophy?

There, I am a geek and I have gone crazy
Thanks Destiny.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:04 AM   #8
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still watching the this link - http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99791256390335 - truly amazing - pennies fall into place every second about everything - the meaning of life is not 42 but fractal - mind blowing stuff. It is so important, so important!...

Last edited by Mark; 09-22-2008 at 10:48 AM.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:46 AM   #9
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah. Thats the truth the so called "seekers" have been searching for. I wonder how many has reached it
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:47 AM   #10
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Spread the word - what else can I say...