Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 06-28-2009, 02:18 PM   #76
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God Is an "It"

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Please forgive my irrational exuberance. I guess I prefer to express myself in the clearest and most effective manner possible...and so often...others say things so much better than I. I also prefer to produce evidence to back up my opinions. However...I will respect your request. Again...my apologies.
Thanks, ortho! I get off-topic on threads sometimes...

What is your opinion in your own words about God?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 10:51 AM   #77
Nebula

god is a word from the english language!
Old 06-29-2009, 11:20 AM   #78
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
god is a word from the english language!
That's a thought-provoking statement!
Old 07-16-2009, 11:09 AM   #79
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post

...always been here and so has the universe...
I take back what I said.

At the time I said it, I was questioning the Big Bang.

I've been influenced by a video...

Last edited by Seashore; 07-16-2009 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Remove link
Old 07-16-2009, 06:22 PM   #80
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, my understanding is the infinite (God) is beyond time, has no beginning or ending, just IS, time itself is an illusion and only those in the illusion (us) think everything must have a beginning or an ending..

The universe on the other hand most definitely had a beginning and the ending will come when it is all raised up in the light eventually, however, that won't be the end of the co-creators that are God's children (us).

One of the main purposes of the universe is for God to create co-creators who can 'share the kingdom' by their own free will and have unique perspective and experiences that will enable them to eventually co-create their own unique universes in the very very distant future of the Now... (make sense?).

Much much much more fun though to come between Now and then...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:36 PM   #81
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Yes, my understanding is the infinite (God) is beyond time, has no beginning or ending, just IS, time itself is an illusion and only those in the illusion (us) think everything must have a beginning or an ending..

The universe on the other hand most definitely had a beginning and the ending will come when it is all raised up in the light eventually, however, that won't be the end of the co-creators that are God's children (us).

One of the main purposes of the universe is for God to create co-creators who can 'share the kingdom' by their own free will and have unique perspective and experiences that will enable them to eventually co-create their own unique universes in the very very distant future of the Now... (make sense?).

Much much much more fun though to come between Now and then...
No offense but I burst out laughing when I read this!!!

I love this thread.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:32 PM   #82
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

God is energy that creates complex(in human view) creations. This allows it to absorb love which it mirrors itself upon. A good description of ultimate love is a fully evolved soul which travels back and joins god.

Good and bad are needs that allow an aspect of itself(soul) to manifest and learn/grow/realise who it is. All (souls) are at different levels and to focus upon one world carrying all the answers is foolish. All of gods creations with soul are wide spread and many carry similar levels of growth - not all highly evolved souls use earth. So we must not expect some wonderous completion to worldwide problems in the coming years. The soul is given advice on where to exist in 3D and this doesnt mean earth but many other realms too.

Overall, in my experience of god - it is a perfect creation that is aiming to find its way back to where from it came. A bigger version of god exists beyond and a smaller one below. A spiral of growing creators learning to evolve. A paradox in human thinking.

This leads to the ultimate question - where did god come from?

...and yes i have my theory upon that question but doubt anyone will take it seriously...
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:06 PM   #83
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
God is energy that creates complex(in human view) creations. This allows it to absorb love which it mirrors itself upon. A good description of ultimate love is a fully evolved soul which travels back and joins god.

Good and bad are needs that allow an aspect of itself(soul) to manifest and learn/grow/realise who it is. All (souls) are at different levels and to focus upon one world carrying all the answers is foolish. All of gods creations with soul are wide spread and many carry similar levels of growth - not all highly evolved souls use earth. So we must not expect some wonderous completion to worldwide problems in the coming years. The soul is given advice on where to exist in 3D and this doesnt mean earth but many other realms too.

Overall, in my experience of god - it is a perfect creation that is aiming to find its way back to where from it came. A bigger version of god exists beyond and a smaller one below. A spiral of growing creators learning to evolve. A paradox in human thinking.

This leads to the ultimate question - where did god come from?

...and yes i have my theory upon that question but doubt anyone will take it seriously...
Very thoughtful response. Thank you.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:09 PM   #84
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

I find it's best to allow and see everyone holding their own vision of God. For example, when they say "He is in heaven looking down upon us" - to them that may be what they need, in terms of a physical vision, vs. how you or others may view this.

Suggest>Try not to get triggered or annoyed by how they phrase things. This can be an opening awareness for you - each person comes through in their own unique perspective. You can allow their perspective and hold yours even if they differ, the keys is not expecting both to be completely aligned.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:34 PM   #85
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
I find it's best to allow and see everyone holding their own vision of God. For example, when they say "He is in heaven looking down upon us" - to them that may be what they need, in terms of a physical vision, vs. how you or others may view this.

Suggest>Try not to get triggered or annoyed by how they phrase things. This can be an opening awareness for you - each person comes through in their own unique perspective. You can allow their perspective and hold yours even if they differ, the keys is not expecting both to be completely aligned.
Do you care to share your perspective on gender?
Old 07-22-2009, 02:32 AM   #86
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Since you asked, in my experience I don't hold a concept of God as an entity with a gender. To me it's more of a construct thru which creation expands. Also for me it's not about a distant or higher (far away) looking down locale - it's more abstract in terms of conduit.

Often when I hear others saying "he is watching" - what I envision them saying is that their wiser-self is guiding, expressing it's desires and they are trying to line up with that. They call it "God" but I see it as their wiser-self from a different perspective.

These are just my personal beliefs.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:44 AM   #87
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I burst out laughing when I read this!!!
Laughter is a legitimate path to the infinite. It also keeps us healthy by releasing some tension that can build up in our heart. So keep

P.S. My understanding is that the infinite has many different qualities when expressing itself through creation. The Father is one quality, the Mother is another.

We are at the verge of a new age which will showcase more of the Mother aspect of God. We are at the return of the divine Mother. Father Mother balanced in unison is our source. It's time we found this balance within and without.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:24 AM   #88
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post

...These are just my personal beliefs.
Thanks for sharing them!
Old 07-22-2009, 05:52 AM   #89
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

My experience has been in some way similar to MyShadow's. I was brought up with the concept of God as some kind of extension from the concept of the grandparent / headmaster in the upper sky, watching over our every move. Then, eventually, I got old enough to investigate who/what it actually was that was apparently responding to my requests for gifts and no spanking please. Logic and observation forced me to the conclusion it was some higher or inner part of me that was coming up with all the seemingly magical solutions and contriving all the fortunate coincidences.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:07 AM   #90
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: God Is an "It"

Creation

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:16 AM   #91
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: God Is an "It"

To quote myself from a prior post: ...

The Creation had the original IDEA to CREATE the Universes and all Lifeforms. The Creation acquired the Energy for the IDEA from the Absolute Absolutum. The now Conscious Energy of Creation expanded at a rate 7,000 times the 'speed-of-light' to create a vast Space-Time.

From the Conscious Energy, as the frequencies, polarities, curl and spin slowed down ... Then there came LIGHT as the second-order manifestation of Conscious Energy. In other words, The entire Universe WAS Light in that 'time.'

As the Conscious Light Energy continued to slow down in frequency, "temperature," polarity, spin and curl, The Energy CONDENSED into the sub-atomic units, which Science is finding and identifies in Quarks, Leptons, Electrons, Neutrinos, Tachyons &c. The condensation of energies into these forms gave rise to the Field effects - Gravity, ElectroMagnetic, Strong & Weak Nuclear Fields, &c - which we can measure today. These are all still CONSCIOUS unit expressions of Creation, still a part of Creation Spirit, and all still unified in Creation Spirit Consciousness. These units are the second-order from Light, and the third-order from Creations' Idea Energy.

As the Universal 'soup' of Conscious Light, Quarks, Fields continues to expand (at a much slower rate), the frequency, "temperature," polarity of the sub-atomic level units is now overcome (over-ridden) by the Field effects of these Condensed Conscious "particles," these now coalesce into Protons and Neutrons. The Protons attract the Electrons and 'ordinary matter' now appears. The rest is history, as Stars ignite, Galaxies form, planets form, and conditions evolve to sustain the Spirit off-shoots of Creation into Material bodies.

So, what do "I think of Creation (god)?" The Universe is the LIVING EMBODIMENT OF CREATION SPIRIT. Creation is the source of my life, and All THAT IS.

Truth // Peace

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote