Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-27-2008, 08:01 PM   #26
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

Good and bad people left, good and bad people stayed.
I think it's the same as it's always been
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 08:05 PM   #27
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

It then behooves us to read the posts carefully to discern where each of us are coming from. Once we can make that kind of observation, we can then love at a distance, should we so choose (and it be our nature).

The Hindu could have lifted the scorpion with a large leaf (ghod knows, there are plenty of them in India )- or floated one under the scorpion. He didn't need to subject himself to repeated stings...
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 08:32 PM   #28
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I just want to join the canon by saying that this quote brilliantly sums up so much of what I, and I suppose many others, feel:
Quote:
When people start to die then all this becomes too much to deal with and act upon without getting screwed over by people that exist hidden in the shadows. Something has made me think twice about everything I have done over the last few years.
I don't know who the good guys or the bad guys are anymore. In fact I have no idea. Too many things have happend which can bend the imagination of any mind.
Does anyone have the real answers? I used to think I did but really I know nothing. All I have are my own experiences and know that I am a good person whom would like to see all of humanity set free from the hidden evil on this planet which lurks in the shadows and in the light.
I have given out over 400 videos on the internet over the past two years and have helped many people. This I did because I thought I could change the world, in a good way. At the same time I have caused many problems which have had adverse and sometimes dire effects as well as good when all I wanted to do was the good. Enough is enough.
I have not been in a situation as dire as that but the sentiments and dynamics are all there. It is a strange situation to think you know, wanting to tell others but the phone is off the hook. I do not know whether passivity is the answer, I have the feeling that is is about limitless flexibility and especially, not being bound to persons necessarily... looking for the 'how' rather then the 'what and who'. The devil is in the details.

In that respect, I would like to think and thank that those who... no... that which leads us on wrong paths and spreads fear is but a challenge to rise above. Wash your bowl.

I am also glad to see that those in this thread are 'faces' I see again and again and I am glad to see such activity here and be part of it. I do feel like our group of crazies is rather small but even if so, dedicated.
Thanks.

P.S.: By the way, isn't there a forum system for cross referencing threads? Like Pingbacks? This happens so often here.

Last edited by Czymra; 12-27-2008 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Ehh... it's canon not cannon. Dude.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 08:37 PM   #29
Egg
Banned

Group of crazies. Lol That amused me a tad as it made me think of all the people who ever labelled me as a crazy or a loony. I always said it was them not me who was the crazy fool, and time and time again I have been proven right.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:12 AM   #30
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

I had a dream last night.....A man offered me a business card in an electronics store. I read it quickly. It was stained and wrinkled. His name was Edward ...his business name was the KNIGHTS OF MALTA inc. I threw the card back in his face. Everything we type....everything we reply...everything is being recorded. Maybe in the end they'll call us patriots...or terrorists?

RISE OF THE SOUL
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:22 AM   #31
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
I am trying hard to put my thoughts into words, and at this time they are all trying to rush out in one great jumble, so please hear me out until the end, and then make your judgement against me and what I write.

I realise that firstly people will say 'but i am not evil or bad', and I agree. Reading the majority of the words here on the boards can bring great comfort and peace of mind with like minded individuals intent on doing good and raising the light that shines in this world.

But that is not what I am feeling or experiencing here as I try to convey this to you all.

I can say that since joining Avalon, reading the posts and threads I have never experienced such spiritual darkness, such malevolence and ill intent swirling about a board as I have this December. It is like a desperate cornered animal that knows its time is short and is lashing out in any way it can to prolong its life.

I accuse no one individual of this, because it is deeper than that. It feels like a shadow, seen like a flitting fleeting image at the edges of reality as it stalks and gathers around its victims; ever trying to throw darkness into the world through its actions against people on a physicval, spiritual and higher plane existence. A word here, a picture there, no one individual, but a seemingly random pattern that cannot be pinned down, but as a whole it is like a dark cloak spread over the board; a cloak that is trying to lure and lull people back into spiritual and metaphysical sleep once more.

I have experienced it in my own short time here in the form of dreams and visions - dark dreams filled with dark shadow like creatures of the like I have never seen or even read about before - so dark they are sucking at the light, trying to make the world about them black and devoid of all light as they are, because in the light they see their own demise.

I feel like there is some thing deeply dark that feels threatend and under seige by the light and love spread through peoples networks here on Avalon, and it is working hard, oh so very hard to put in little whispers of doubt and darkness to muddy the waters, to break peoples will, and to make us doubt ourselves and the very important work and guidance we are carrying out.

So my message is this.

I know you will read this, and I know you will not like me writing this, and further more I know you will continue to try and snuff out the warmth and light that is building world wide through the subtle but constant use of doubts and fears, but hear this now.

I am Egg, I am a light seed, and I fear no darkness; for stood with me is the light, and in that light stand those ready to defend me till the very end of time itself. You fear this light, you fear it illuminating your dark corners and even darker being, but I am here on Avalon and am trying to help people, awaken them, let them see and then shake free from the bonds of darkness, and raise ever higher into that loving and all embracing light.

We are light, we are love, and we will not be bowed back into the darkness to blunder around blinded once more in the depth of the wilderness you call home.

Indeed
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:44 AM   #32
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Good and bad people left, good and bad people stayed.
I think it's the same as it's always been
I somewhat agree with Swanny, I think good people and bad people left, but I think that good people stayed, and very few if any bad people stayed. This is by far the smoothest this forum has ever run! It's very similar to the first two or three weeks in the very beginning.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:50 AM   #33
Myplanet2
In The Mists

My sense is that the dark side is playing "whack-a-mole".

Most are fast asleep watching TV and playing "I got the most the fastest".

For those of us trying to do something about it and sounding the wake up call, well, we become glaringly obvious, and then it's whack a mole time.

we notice it more because our heads stick up.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:11 AM   #34
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

For those of us trying to do something about it and sounding the wake up call, well, we become glaringly obvious, and then it's whack a mole time.

frankly myplanet2, i know i have lived so many lives where i've been the mole whacked on the head over and over ...

not this life, this is the one i refuse to get hit like that again ...

i have learned well from my past lives, no more headaches for me ...

not this time ...
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 04:19 AM   #35
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

Well damn, i was starting to wonder where this headache was coming from.

"I got the most the fastest .. - and mines the shiniest" Their playing that over here too. coincidence?

@ Egg

If you think the forum feels a tad dark now, you really missed the 'party'.

Your right Dan mate, a lot of people have left good and bad, but the majority who stayed are good people.

Think what your feeling Egg is the ever growing presence of darkness in the world around us.. and not just neccesarily here at avalon (although quite a lot of it does get reported here daily, in these times.. i think its neccesary to stay somewhat informed even if the news is.. as per usual, bad news).

But as for the people here..
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:41 AM   #36
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

hmmm, this Forum has smoothed out so much we hardly need mods any more for anything other then techy stuff.

Those members who are a problem tend to stand out and get lots of complaints from other members in a short period of time. After an intervention or two things change, where the tone of the posting calms back down.

Once folks recognize who the trouble maker is they tend to stay away from that poster.

As for evil.. it's here if you look for it. In fact, whatever one focuses on they are likely to find it. This includes the full spectrum of emotions.

Just a personal comment here.. I have no bad dreams. What I generally experience is a happy, joyful place within my heart. I go to sleep sensing into that happy place and often wake up feeling it as well. I call it source.
Old 12-28-2008, 06:37 AM   #37
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:21 AM   #38
Hoss the SURVIVER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

HI ALL

anybody recall the old adage?
goes along the lines of!

worry not about the splinter in thy neighbors eye.
remove first the log in yours.

Put your cyber paws up those who have heard of the
DWELLER on the THRESHOLD

Simplistically speaking it is a dark force that we all have, all of our negative emotions feed it plus each persons DWELLER feeds a universal or planetary DWELLER as well. When we work at changing ourselves spiritually "" let us say"", the DWELLER starves it in turn?. Works at changing our path "" it has to to survive"", that is why we are feeling the darkness it is created fear to change your path from light to dark. It matters not whether it be a n individual path or forums path same thing in essence. We improve our vibrations the DWELLER starves in TURN so does that Planetary or universal DWELLER
This is a battle that may never end but the higher we rise our vibrations the less it becomes over time, individually each of us is the master of our realm but most are not aware of it the more aware we become the greater the battle so keep the end goal in mind n work towards that your end game not the DWELLER.

that is about as simple as I can MAKE unlessyou want an ALICE BAILY rant
Have fun
Hoss
E G M : Gabriel n his horn :winksmiley02
Hoss the SURVIVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 08:16 AM   #39
happyhollergal

Hello Everyone! I was really moved by all that I've read on this thread. Egg, I know that you've just joined, and I'd like to say I'm glad you're here. I came to Avalon in September, and for some reason I thought I was coming to a warm fuzzy place where everyone was trying to help one another in sharing "goodness". Boy was I surprised. I've been accused a time or three (in my lifetime before I woke up) of being gullible and seeing the world through rose colored glasses. Those glasses were shattered when I began reading for hours daily all of the things people wrote. But ya know what? I've learned from the darkness just as much as I've learned from the light. And, I have the option to take what I can use and reject the rest. So in that respect, my tunnel vision comes in as a handy tool. What I try to do is read the message and disregard the messenger if I sense that the particular messenger has "bad" intentions, and many did. Even some of the really weird posters gave links that were useful in my search for the truth. But, I will say this; I would never have posted anything during those first few months for fear of being shot on sight, lol. I feel really fortunate to be part of such a wonderful group of souls. So Egg, use what you can and don't allow the rest to get ya rattled. We are here for each other, good times and when the not-so-good times come at us. This is what collective energy does. We love our way through it.
Old 12-28-2008, 09:50 AM   #40
Egg
Banned

@ Carol. I agree sleep should indeed be a beautiful restful place, but some times one is as busy at night as they are during the day.

Last night I spent time comforting a passed over relative who died almost a year to this day ago. That kept me 'busy' till 6am and they had been pointed towards the light and accepted its time to pass over.

As for the bad dreams of late? I can say that although I do have super positivity, and the Egg keeps darkness at bay, some times I juts plain forget to shut the door behind me when I wander off into the night.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:22 AM   #41
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
frankly myplanet2, i know i have lived so many lives where i've been the mole whacked on the head over and over ...

not this life, this is the one i refuse to get hit like that again ...

i have learned well from my past lives, no more headaches for me ...

not this time ...
How does one do that?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:51 PM   #42
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

I feel, I see, I hear, I read evil on this board and in the world as well, all the time. This is the place where it has been sent not to influence other higher dimension anymore.

This board is a mirror of the world. The way you react to it is important. Always keep the Universal Laws in heart and mind.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:42 PM   #43
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

The Awakening is often referred to as being as painful as childbirth...now you men and childless women just can't understand what that's like! We can discuss that some other time... When one starts to awaken they often see new doors opening in their
persective and after the initial estatic gush of mental freedom, quite often they see their "world " fall apart by the seams.

It is at that time that one might need some help understanding things, so they go on a "truth" search encountering many truths and hype along the way. But nothing can stand in the way of their searching unless they become subdued by the darkness that dwells in the core of many "untruths". It is here where the Light Bringers can intervene, not by throwing stones or chanting strange formulas, but by getting directly in touch with this person, offering encouragement and a lovingly extended hand.

As I read this thread, I realize that many of you may have found your "truth" and that many are still searching. There is no evil in the searching, and what one finds must be decided upon by its finder. Those who have found their "truth" and are convinced that it is the One Truth should give testimony to their Discovery. But remember, you did not get there, where you are, always happy and gay. It's an up-hill climb for us all. Greet the ones backsliding down that you meet as you climb upward with love and encouragement!
You may incounter them going up again as you yourself may also backslide down a bit some day!

As far as the News Informers are concerned, I feel that they are necessary for this forum. Their intention is not to prolipherate fear, but to keep our attention keen. It is so important to understand at what point of time we are in, and to help understand where things might go as the sleepers seek to survive, at all costs. We all, here, realize that there isn't much time left to prepare. The Muckrakers are needed, not to scare us but to keep us centered.

Muckraker is a term associated with a group of American investigative reporters, novelists, and critics from the late 1800s -early 1900s, who investigated and exposed social issues such as conditions in slums and prisons, factories, insane asylums (as they were called at the time), sweatshops (forced labor, slavery), mines, child labor and unsanitary conditions
in food processing plants.

Muckrakers often wrote about impoverished people and took aim at the established institutions of society, sometimes in a sensationalist and tabloid manner. (See History of American newspapers for Muckrakers in the daily press). Muckrakers were
often accused of being socialists or communists. In the early 1900s, muckrakers shed light on such issues by writing books and articles for popular magazines and newspapers such as Cosmopolitan, The Independent, and McClure's.

The term muckraker now also applies to contemporary persons who follow in the tradition of that period, and now covers topics such as fraudulent claims by manufacturers of patent medicines, modern-day slavery, child prostitution, child pornography, etc.

Although the term muckraking might appear to have a negative connotation to it, muckrakers have often served the public interest by uncovering crime, corruption, waste, fraud and abuse in both the public and private sectors.

Theodore Roosevelt describes the muckrakers, 1906

"In Bunyan's "Pilgrim's Progress" you may recall the description of the Man with the Muck-rake, the man who could look no way but downward, with the muck-rake in his hand; who was offered a celestial crown for his muck-rake, but who would neither look up nor regard the crown he was offered, but continued to rake to himself the filth of the floor.

In "Pilgrim's Progress" the Man with the Muckrake is set forth as the example of him whose vision is fixed on carnal instead of on spiritual things. Yet he also typifies the man who in this life consistently refuses to see aught that is
lofty, and fixes his eyes with solemn intentness only on that which is vile and debasing. Now, it is very necessary that we should not flinch from seeing what is vile and debasing. There is filth on the floor, and it must be scraped up with the muck-rake; and there are times and places where this service is the most needed of all the services that can be
performed. But the man who never does anything else, who never thinks or speaks or writes, save of his feats with the muck-rake, speedily becomes, not a help to society, not an incitement to good, but one of the most potent forces for evil.

There are, in the body politic, economic and social, many and grave evils, and there is urgent necessity for the sternest war upon them. There should be relentless exposure of and attack upon every evil man whether politician or business man, every evil practice, whether in politics, in business, or in social life. I hail as a benefactor every writer or speaker, every man who, on the platform, or in book, magazine, or newspaper, with merciless severity makes such attack, provided always that he in his turn remembers that the attack is of use only if it is absolutely truthful.

Source: The Autobiography of Theodore Roosevelt, Condensed from the Original Edition, Supplemented by Letters, Speeches,
and Other Writings, Wayne Andrews editor (New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1913, rep. 1958) pages 246-247...

Peace and Good Will
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:17 PM   #44
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I'm curious to know where the quote from Roosevelt's autobiography starts and where your comments end.... also, I'm not sure anyone can answer for the intention all the "news informers" on the forum. Boy, would that we could!

I haven't seen muckrakers mentioned in the thread before, so I'm having a bit of a problem tying this post in, WiNaDeYo.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 04:17 PM   #45
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

The qoute goes from the " to the resource info...sorry, forgot the ending ".

The term "muckraker" had not been used in the thread at all. It is one of my favorite words since I studied US History in high school. I pretty much cheered for them even then.

Aren't the testimonies and whistleblowers, exposing hidden truths, that we find on this site "muckrakers" as well?

And doesn't this thread mention "Avalon" in general? Aren't a lot of the things some posts here refer to as "evil" to be found, maybe not so much in the >Spirituality section, but in other sections?

Maybe I am the one out of place here.... but I read this into the thread here. And I don't like the idea of someone pointing and snarling at another Avalon member, thinking he/she or his/her posts are evil. If you feel that there is a real threat, do something about it: contact the person in question or a Moderator. Or ignore it and get along with what you can deal with. Please don't whine. And as so many of you have said here on Avalon: Think positive!

And remember that an unleashed tongue cuts more than a sword.

Peace and Good Will!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 04:47 PM   #46
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings!!!

As we live in a world of duality-we are given choices of which side we want to stand.(On sooo many levels) Most of These multi-decisions are made as easily as breathing aire.

The TRICK is to be aware as you make everyday decisions to elevate them and therefore ALL decisions get elevated awareness.(i.e.-This food or drink will nourish my body,This kindness I do is to increase love and goodwill,This book is to enlighten me and give me tools to share with others,etc....)It takes a split second for this awareness..... try it for a few days. You will be surprised how much it will increase your awareness in other areas!!!

One of my favorite sayings:

Even if one can't light a candle,they can look at a picture of one.

In Bright Blessings!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 04:53 PM   #47
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Good analogy mudra-it reminds me of an experience when i was 8 or 9; i was taking a photograph,felt sting,wasp hanging out of my arm i helped it to fly off tenderly helping it out of my arm-and it flew away-i went sick and giddy from the toxin but was soon fine-i have done the same since and shall continue to do so-i have no right to take another life no matter how big or small and no matter what it has done-it's performing some function in the grand scape of happenings;this applies always with everyone and their interaction with each other,however they may appear there will always be something to learn and feel sometimes in a sublime way and sometimes in a rather more mundane and obvious way.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:16 PM   #48
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny, get off that fence son!
-------------------------------------------------------
I had a dream last night.....A man offered me a business card in an electronics store. I read it quickly. It was stained and wrinkled. His name was Edward ...his business name was the KNIGHTS OF MALTA inc. I threw the card back in his face. Everything we type....everything we reply...everything is being recorded. Maybe in the end they'll call us patriots...or terrorists?
---------------------------------------------------------------
this dream is very very interesting. VERY.
If any of you rember my 'Reality Bomb' thread a while back, it sounds like a few of you are having very similar experiences.
In that thread I shared a dream in which Ben Fulford's [camelot interviews, watch them] Illuminati badge kept appearing in my pocket.I kept throwing it away. It kept appearing. I found it quite funny, and wokeup feeling great.
Deny the dark, just reject it, never get tricked into fear - you cannot possibly be harmed if you realise what you really are, and to do that you may need to read the books that inspired this forum in the first place, or Light Seeds.
Otherwise you could be shooting terrified blanks in the dark at half-world low vibrating lumpen ghasts. Which is just what they want you to do!

As for nightmares, ring a small bell above your head before you lay yer head down. Psychosomatic or not, it works.

Be safe and lucky all.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:38 PM   #49
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
How does one do that?

nothing TO DO, only TO BE ...

life after life (that i know of), i had always tried "to do" to create positive change, always was i the mole whacked on the head, and quite often, experienced worse than just bumps, bruises and headaches ...

it wasn't until this life that i was guided to hit my own self on the head, thus my true connection with source was born, or rather, reborn ...
re-membered ...

now i understand it is more about BEing in the presence of who i really am, the love and light of just BEing that creates positive change ...

i have come to know that "to do" remains illusion, 3d thinking ...
"to be", is all there is ...
to be, is true reality ...

lower vibrational energies entice us to their dance floor, to engage in the dance of survival ...
and that is what i used to do, it was the only way i knew, but now, i won't dance that way again, it only depletes the good energy within me, it is what i have permitted it to do in the past ...

once connected to source, i also came to know where that dance floor was that i always danced on ...
it was never outside of me but within me ...

to know the pure essence of who we really are, to KNOW and to FEEL and to BE the divine beings of love and light that we are, is to also know the truth of what we can create, that we CAN create shifts for the positive, that we CAN create ... anything ...

good question czymra, my answer is just that i know without any doubt how damn tired i got over the many lives i have lived, not tired of living, just tired of the desire to do good, to assist others, to make positive changes along the way ... and then, to consistantly allow lower vibrational energies to deplete me of my well intentions and more than not, snuff out the flame of life within me ...

it is enough ...

it was out of deep frustration that i hit my own self on the head in this life, knowing for certain there is a true, right and beneficial way to achieve positive change, was when i surrendered all that i thought was, to the true knowledge of all that really is ...

when we know, feel and live love and light, no negative force can alter that of which is real, it can get to a certain ceiling, and then at that point, when love and light rises through the roof, the dark remains on the ground, looking up at the rising light, not a clue does it have how to follow, and thus, it remains behind, to dissolve, and disintegrate ...

love and light prevails, always will ...

so when i write upward and onward we go, i really do mean that there is a certain point where the lower density vibrations can not know to follow ...
it is the threshold where illusion meets higher dimensions ...

and who or what governs what energies are permitted to higher dimensions?
we are the ones that say what goes and what stays ...
we do this within our own selves ...

upwards and onwards ... time to rise beyond the ceiling of the room we have been kept in for so long ...

it is enough ...

know love, feel love, be love ...
and light ...
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 08:16 PM   #50
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

and feel no evil.

dagon is offline   Reply With Quote