Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-24-2010, 09:54 PM   #1
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Conversation With Future Self

Hello All,

I have been doing some prep work on experiencing alternate dimensions. I have memories of a previous 4D/5D existence that have been solidifying and helping me to think about and prepare for the future. Some of this I experience through meditation and others through dreams.

I have done quite a bit of training with the Orin and Daben material (although not so much lately). One of the parts of the training is to connect you with your future self.

Last week, I received a vision from my future self of where I would be in about 10 years. Last year, I was very concerned about surviving the upcoming events in physical form. More recently, I have become much more relaxed and positive and am looking to go beyond those to re-create a new society and possibly teach others to the extent I can.

Anyways, a few days ago while I was meditating, I was contacted by my future self. I started out a little skeptical but realized it was my energy and my consciousness although it was a part of me I don't readily have access to. I asked a few questions about myself and had a brief conversation, but was reluctant to paricipate too much.

I'm curious. Has anyone else had anything like this happen? If you were me, what would you ask?

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:09 PM   #2
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Conversation With Future Self

That is really awesome. I was watching a movie yesterday about future life

regression. It talked about how they had thousands of people do it and the amazing

part was there were four main themes for after the 2012 event occurs.

What they realized was depending on how a person resonates they will fall into

a certain reality. The new agers and people like me and you all shifted into

a reality were we lived in harmony with the planet. Other people people went

underground and evolved out of emotions and others went into space and left

the planet all together. Lost the link for the movie though.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:16 PM   #3
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Conversation With Future Self

Amazing interview on coast to coast am just found

joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:20 PM   #4
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Conversation With Future Self

sjkted, if you dont mind, what questions did you ask and what were the answers?
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:26 PM   #5
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
sjkted, if you dont mind, what questions did you ask and what were the answers?
I asked if I was going to survive the upcoming physical changes in my current physical form. The answer was of course. I was told that things would get very chaotic and hairy in a number of different ways. I asked if I would get the opportunity to manifest some of the ideas that are floating around in my head right now because I've been wondering how all of my current research and future plans will go along with the bigger picture of the future. The answer was also yes.

The self I spoke to was quite confident, somewhat sarcastic and seemed to be speaking in my unique native vernacular.

--sjkted
Old 01-24-2010, 10:38 PM   #6
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

I've met myself from the past in dreams a couple of times. now meeting my future self in a dream... Now that would be interesting!

I have a whole thread here in the spirituality section dedicated to Dream Traveling. Some interesting things there me and others have posted!
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:46 PM   #7
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not too big on the idea of divination: asking will I do this or will I that. I'm much more into creating my own reality.

What I thought would be interesting would be to use myselves in some type of knowledge-based experiment. For example, if I have some problem I'm working on, I could just have each one of my selves assigned to try/explore some different aspect of it. If I'm able to coordinate the work and responses from each of them, I could have an entire workforce at my disposal for nearly anything.

I believe this is what beings in 6D do naturally. The issue with us is that we don't have any direct knowledge or experience of these extra dimensions in every day life.

--sjkted
Old 01-24-2010, 10:47 PM   #8
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

The Astral realm is timeless, so Astral Projection or Remote Viewing can take place anywhere in time. When you're dreaming, you may be somewhere in the past, present, or you may be in the future, but without a clear indicator, you'd never know.

When I was reading Courtney Brown's "Cosmic Voyage" and his account of Remote Viewing Mars, everything he described about the planet and its inhabitants was heavily suggestive of past. And likewise, even being a highly disciplined Remote Viewer and just giving an accurate account, he may have not have realized 'when' he was seeing.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:00 PM   #9
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
The Astral realm is timeless, so Astral Projection or Remote Viewing can take place anywhere in time. When you're dreaming, you may be somewhere in the past, present, or you may be in the future, but without a clear indicator, you'd never know.
In general, I agree. But, if it's your own life we're talking about, you should be able to find place markers and also by conversing with yourself to see whether it's past or future.

--sjkted
Old 01-25-2010, 12:51 AM   #10
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Conversation With Future Self

Cool thread, I love this topic... here's a couple of things I've posted before that link in with this, many people may not have seen them;
Quote:
This transcript is from an hypnotic regression of a man who remembered a "future life" - lots of highly detailed answers on technical subjects is quite convincing, but seen what you think.

This is from one session that elicited memories of a life in the future-- a future where humanity has left the polluted planet Earth to live in orbiting space colonies.

http://www.viewzone.com/witness.html
And also the amazing case of Hakan Nordkvist (this short vid will spin you round like a record baby ) who spent some time with himself in the future and recorded it on his mobile phone!;

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:31 AM   #11
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
Hello All,

I have been doing some prep work on experiencing alternate dimensions. I have memories of a previous 4D/5D existence that have been solidifying and helping me to think about and prepare for the future. Some of this I experience through meditation and others through dreams.

I have done quite a bit of training with the Orin and Daben material (although not so much lately). One of the parts of the training is to connect you with your future self.

Last week, I received a vision from my future self of where I would be in about 10 years. Last year, I was very concerned about surviving the upcoming events in physical form. More recently, I have become much more relaxed and positive and am looking to go beyond those to re-create a new society and possibly teach others to the extent I can.

Anyways, a few days ago while I was meditating, I was contacted by my future self. I started out a little skeptical but realized it was my energy and my consciousness although it was a part of me I don't readily have access to. I asked a few questions about myself and had a brief conversation, but was reluctant to paricipate too much.

I'm curious. Has anyone else had anything like this happen? If you were me, what would you ask?

--sjkted

Thanks for the nudge with this thread. Some interesting questions. A being whom I initially thought was a future self turned out to be a past life self that now overleafs me in some way.

Once, after a good session my Hubby wanted to visit a future universe and he saw himself in a holographic universe.

Bob Monroe had an OBE wherein he moved within (or outside of) the time torus and rescued himself from the torments of his cat-spirits.

I had started to think that I would be better off calling on a Higher Self. The Higher Self would I imagine be totally unlocated in time or space, thus probably has one of the best seats in the opera house

This morning I was listening to someone telling me things about the "2012 shift" and how it changes consciousness and some people might not be able to handle it and that doing my clearing work will help me to better deal with whatever "strangenesses" coming our way.

I had the good sense to ask him who he was and he gave the name "Metatron". I then thought I better make sure and I ran a little process on him and he seemed a pretty clean being whether that was a name or a job description

Now, back to you, where did you see yourself being in 10 years that made you feel less stressed?

My next question, and I'm sure you are going to get a lot of logical people trying to sort out what you are talking about, but my next question would be would not your future self be everchanging due to decisions you make today and tomorrow? In that case, checking in on one's future self periodically could be another way to ensure that one's thoughts and actions are taking them where they want to go.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:49 AM   #12
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Cool thread, I love this topic... here's a couple of things I've posted before that link in with this, many people may not have seen them;

And also the amazing case of Hakan Nordkvist (this short vid will spin you round like a record baby ) who spent some time with himself in the future and recorded it on his mobile phone!;

Just wow.

I wonder what kind of questions he asked him.

I just love when people dont understand something they dominantly and adamently deem it as being impossible, "why thats preposterous".

Impossible is nothing, even Nike know that.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:16 AM   #13
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Now, back to you, where did you see yourself being in 10 years that made you feel less stressed?

My next question, and I'm sure you are going to get a lot of logical people trying to sort out what you are talking about, but my next question would be would not your future self be everchanging due to decisions you make today and tomorrow? In that case, checking in on one's future self periodically could be another way to ensure that one's thoughts and actions are taking them where they want to go.
I saw myself in Southern Oregon. There were dramatically less people on the planet. It was a very open environment where people would greet both friends and strangers with open arms and a smile.

I was there with my girlfriend and we were living in a quite large house with a few other families. We were very much at peace with nature and everyone around was very in tune so to speak. There was quite a bit of nature everywhere and the usual mess of freeways, convenience stores, suburbia and such were just gone. All of our current systems of government and commerce were gone and things were quite a bit reorganized for the better.

As to the details of how we got there, I don't know.

As I understand it, we may (?) have multiple if not infinite future selves. The skill I'm looking at developing is kind of like a pick your own adventure book. The difference is that if you can oversee all of the different possibilities, you will always know what the right choices are and where they will lead you.

--sjkted
Old 01-25-2010, 03:30 AM   #14
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Just wow.

I wonder what kind of questions he asked him.

I just love when people dont understand something they dominantly and adamently deem it as being impossible, "why thats preposterous".

Impossible is nothing, even Nike know that.
Wow. It's like the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe story. I wonder what he's got in his pipes

--sjkted
Old 01-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #15
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:03 PM   #16
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

As I understand it, we may (?) have multiple if not infinite future selves. The skill I'm looking at developing is kind of like a pick your own adventure book. The difference is that if you can oversee all of the different possibilities, you will always know what the right choices are and where they will lead you.
From my personal experience there are infinite future and past selves, however the variation in the manifestation of myriad futures is contingent upon "core" and "periphery" issues within the now.

For instance, you may have a very deep yearning to climb K2 or Mt. Everest which would take you to the Himalayas in many viewings of future times. This could be a "core" issue/experience within your soul that has to be worked out physically.

On the other hand, in future viewings of selves, ideas surrounding such issues as your mate/job/location of dwelling may/may not carry such heavy importance to you as scaling the western side of K2, and as such there is naturally more variation in these aspects of one's future life/identity as they assume "periphery" roles to that which is central to your being here.

Nonetheless, what is of utmost importance when practicing this art is the proper use of the brain. In order to orchestrate the many possibilities that one will confront with future viewing, one need to first ensure that all activity of thought-form creation is proceeding from the pineal gland/levels of living light and not from the astral miasma of the solar plexus.

Focusing upon the rear of the uvula in the back of the mouth will naturally guide one's attention toward the stimulation of the pineal gland. It is called Khechari Mudra in yoga practice. It is normally done by placing the tip of the tongue behind the uvula. This is not necessary if one maintains one's attention focused behind the uvula in order to trace the exact location of the pineal body in the center of the head.

Stimulation of the pineal gland will keep one naturally centered in the "eternal now" and from there one may pick and choose what reality one wishes to "vibrate" to and thus create the future based upon the myriad choices presented to one's self during times of meditation.

This is really all i know to keep one safe from the swamp of astral delusions that can sap a person of their creative energies and bog one down into sickness. The fire/living light that is translated through the pineal gland connects that 5% physicality with the other 95% of the Universe or your material body to the multidimensional nature of Consciousness.

p.s. not to ruffle any feathers, but i think that short video of the time traveler is quite creative in a sort of "Being John Malkovich" way. however, its a total hoax. Feel that guy's energy before he shifts fully into the story. its not a real one, but a creative one. sorry if i trampled anyone's naivete
tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:08 PM   #17
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello All,

--sjkted
I did the Light Body Course and Teachers qual. I know what you mean, this days with so much interference from the Hybernation zones.

I myself don't go anywhere in the inner planes without the maharic shield this days, It also allows you to meet your Monadic and Avatar identies

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:33 PM   #18
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding the "Time Traveler" video - it's very well done, however it has previously been confirmed as staged - a loose advertisement for Norwegian cell phone company. But I have to say - what's nice about this little film is the connection the actors portray amongst themselves.

It's the intent that produces the expression of empathy central in this video that many of us feel connected to - and this we all have in common across humanity.

Future self? Non-locally is a strong possibility in quantum science, but I think you have to explore the idea if "self" a little further to quantify. The conscious-observer "self" attached to this biology (aka me) is one thing, but I feel there is a whole other piece/pieces to this that absolutely exists (opinion). When we perceive what we call the "future" - we are looking within the context of time looking for it from the conscious-observer which is very difficult due to observer limitations - other than the boundaries of mental projection.

Last edited by MyShadow; 01-27-2010 at 04:36 PM.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:49 PM   #19
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

About a week ago now, I was driving home from a meeting when I saw something "flas" out of the corner of my eye. It was unlike anything I have seen basically because of the colour. It's looked like a quick burst of cloud much like the ring clouds over Russia. However it was pink and red in colour with some hints of Purple. Whats more is, I was in a section of road that has many gas stations and coffee shops and as I saw the flas, the power in the area flickered off then on three times quickly. The electronics in my vehicle shut down, as did the other vehicles on the highway, and all came to a sudden stop.

I felt like I was vibrating.. Almost like pins and needles, all over my body. I do not remember how, but I continued to drive home, yet have zero memory of it.. I remember questioning what happened, then being in my driveway with a tray full of coffee's for people at my house... anyways...

That night I began my meditation with the sole purpose of finding out what I saw. things started to feel "odd" and different than any other energy I could recall. Next I knew, I was not alone in my room.

At the end of my bed appeared a holographic "example" of the being contacting me. "he" was unlike any other being I have ever encountered (and I have seen many).. Blue Skin, Blue eyes, and a head that was shaped differently than ours, with a "fin" like thing on it's head. "he" was wearing a long black robe that went from neck to floor in one piece with no unusual designs.

A conversation progressed in which "He" explained to me, what I saw, and why. Very friendly "warm" energy from the being although "he" did not smile or make any facial movement. telepathic conversation in my primary language, but no audiable sound of voice, as well as no movement at all.

I asked his name and at first was shock, as it reminded me of a name I se on this site often.. Similar.. Abasnas. He explained where "he" came from, and why he was here.. I thanked "him" and just before he 'left" he said (and at this point did indeed smile): "I am you, as you were, and will be again. Look after us."

From this I spent a few days trying to prove my original conclusion wrong, however I am fully confident this was "me" in my true "body".. Not my higher self.. But future AND past self (avatar).

I have felt very well since that meeting, and look forward to my future.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote