Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 04:20 AM   #101
Night Star
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experiences with nature spirits

Only read a couple of pages so far and am off to bed now. Just want to say what a cool thread this is and that I will return tomorrow to read the rest.
Night Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:46 AM   #102
Chesmayne
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Fairies.......

http://www.chesmayne.info

FAIRIES.......

04 In Irish folklore, Angus Mac Og was one of the ‘Tuatha de Danaan’ or fairy race, his home said to be the 6,000 year old neolithic mound at New Grange in Meath (Bruigh na Boinee). He was called Mac Og (‘Young Son’) and given power over time and a magic cloak of invisibility.

06 Fairies: the word derives from ‘Fays’ meaning the Fatae or Fates and are equivalent to the Irish Sidhe dwellers, bestowing gifts of prophecy and music and originate from the angels of the Fall. Fir Chlis/Leprachaun.

07 Mab: QU of Faery and may be associated with Maeve or the Welsh ‘mab’ for baby, since she is called the ‘fairies midwife’.

08 Tylwyth Teg (Welsh): The Fair Family (euphemistic name for the Fairies).

09 Irish: Leprechaun (Cluricaune): the fairie’s shoemaker.

10 A diminutive supernatural being of human shape, with magical powers.

11 Banshee (Irish Folklore): a woman of the Fairies.

12 The butterfly is the symbol associated with the Faery People (Celt) and the Ivy month (see ‘Astrology’).
Chesmayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:51 AM   #103
Chesmayne
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Angel.......

ANGEL.......

A backer of a play, campaign, actor etc. A messenger - the Vaunt Courier. Hark the Herald! Their depiction in religious painting far outweighs their recorded presence in either Old and NT stories . Even clerics concede that beauty is a surer magnet to the impoverished eye than textual accuracy. Belief in angels provides an acceptable alternative to either theological commitment or corn circles and aliens in UFOs, whose innocence and messenger role mirror and mimmick that of angels. However, extra-terrestrials of the angelic kind score over the UFO variety both historically and aesthetically. Since the time of Botticelli angels and music have been inseparable. St. Cecilia is the patron saint of music. The truth is that humans need angels and always have. These winged go-betweens have their origin much earlier than Christian art. Winged figures have been found in pottery in Ur, and in an Egyptian tomb a winged Isis appears. Poetically, ‘the Sons of God.’ Sometimes they appear as protectors and on occasion in human form. The phrase ‘Angel of the Lord’ means a direct visitation of God to a human being (divine communication). Angels of the churches (may be human beings - BSs of the churches etc). Guardian angels. Apostle: literally, ‘like an angel, a messenger’, ‘the deliverer of a message’, ‘an ambassador’, ‘a delegate’, ‘one commissioned.’ Seraphim, Cherubim, Thrones, Dominions, Virtues, Powers, Principalities, Archangels and angels (Ephesians 1:21 and Colossians 1:16). The seven holy angels: Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Chamuel, Jophiel and Zadkiel. 69% of Americans believe in angels. Many claim to have seen one! A glossy magazine on the subject of angels sells 200,000 copies per month.

Plato said “God does not deal directly with men; it is by means of winged spirits that all communication of God with man is carried out”. The Hebrew word for angel is ‘malak’ which means ‘go-between’. In the Bible, Jacob had a dream while sleeping near the village of Beth El. He saw a ladder or stairway extending up to heaven with angels ceaselessly walking up and down it. These angels carry news of the world back to the heavenly abodes. Some angels are indistinguishable from ordinary wo/men. Hence the expression ‘entertaining angels unawares’ (‘an elderly angel traveling incognito’). In AD 478 a Syrian monk began to categorize and describe the various types of angels. Dionysis the Aeropagite split them up into nine orders in his book ‘Die Hierarchia Celesti’. The seraphim, cherubim and thrones do not have contact with our world at all. Angels and archangels have dealings with man. The Bible and Apocrypha mention seven angels: Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Anael, Camael, Sachiel and Cassiel. All have the suffix ‘el’ attached to their names.

Gabriel appeared to the shepherds outside Bethlehem and to the wise men (see ‘Magi’). Angels are said to number millions. Guardian angels function as protectors ie, chapter 10 and 12 of Daniel mentions the archangel Michael ‘the great prince who has charge of your people’ (the angel of the Jewish people). The Koran says that we each have four angels. Arthur Machen was the author of the ‘Angels of Mons’. Matthew 18:10: “See you don’t despise any of these little ones. Their angels in heaven, I tell you, are always in the presence of my Father in heaven”. Angel Princes: guardian angels for nations ie, Angel Princes of Persia who meet in a heavenly princely court (council of God). They have a mediatory role between earthly empires and the kingdom of God. God acts and appears through these angel princes through whom the final victory of the kingdom of God will be announced. Cherub/Cherubim: bearers of the divine throne and protectors of the Ark of the Covenant having many wings and covered with eyes (symbol of the omnipresence and omniscience of the higher spiritual realms). Frequently shown as Tetramorphs having four or six wings (its attribute being the wheel).

The Aztecs had angels, and so do American Indians, Hindus and of course Muslims, who share Christianity’s top ranking angels. The Greeks were particularly keen on their messengers from the gods. Hermes was not the only one, and Nike, the ‘Winged Victory’, is the classical antecedent for all those exultant Renaissance angels that continue to define our image of them now.

Winged angels are largely a New Testament phenomenon. Old Testament (Judaic) angels tended to appear as ordinary mortals, without haloes or wings. The most important source of angelology is not the Bible at all but extra-Biblicial Jewish, Christian and Gnostic texts written between 200 BC and 200 AD, which present a cosmos teeming with angelic activity. They are the guardian of sacred things.

Literary works inspired by angles include Dante (Catholic) and Milton (Protestant). Stories of the miraculous intervention of angels or strangers offering life-saving help and vanishing are as nebelous as UFO reports. Angels traditionally act as divine messengers and represent a higher form of consciousness emenating outside the human mind. The angel Gabriel (Strong One of God) acted as enunciator to Mary. The Kabbalah was received through angelic revelation. Koran: Gabriel, the angel of revelation, who writes down the divine decrees. Michael, the champion, who fights the battle of faith. Azrael, the angel of death and Israfel, who is commissioned to sound the trumpet of resurrection.

Examples of these beings are: Uriel, Raphael, Michael and Gabriel mentioned above. Holy Guardian Angel (the Higher Self). Their function (role) is to carry out the will of God for individuals or nations. ‘Angel of Yahweh’. They are known as the ‘Heavenly Host’. They are also said to be the guardians of individuals and churches. They are created beings. Maimonides equated them with Aristotle’s incorporeal intelligences. In Islamic Africa, angels are said to be created by God from pure light. In Caithness seals were believed to be fallen angels. Abaddon (Bible): Angel of the Abyss, Apollyon and meaning death, destruction or the lowest stratum of sheol. The ‘Host of Heaven’: the angels. Japanese: ‘tenshi’. Hebrews 13:2, Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Abaddon: the angel of the bottomless pit (Revelation 9:11). Milton: ‘In all her gates Abaddon rues’ (Paradise Regained, IV, 624).

Gabriel (Muslim): chief of the four favored angels and the spirit of truth. Milton mentions him as chief of the angelic guards placed over paradise. In the Talmud he is mentioned as one of the angels who buried Moses. He is said to have explained to Daniel certain visions (Daniel 8:16-26) and to have appeared to Mary (Luke 1:26). Koran: took Mohammed to heaven on Al Borak and revealed to him his ‘prophetic love’. Israfel: angel of music. Israfel, Gabriel and Michael warned Abraham of Sodom’s destruction. Zacharias officiating one day in the Temple saw the archangel Gabriel standing to the right of the altar. The angel told him that he and Elizabeth would have a son, the new Elijah. Zacharias asked for a sign to substantiate this unlikely event and the angel, chiding him for this lack of faith, condemned him to be dumb until the child’s birth. The child was named John (the Baptist).

William Blake’s (1757-1827) pictures convey a moral purpose by the use of his own symbolic devices. In ‘The Good and Evil Angels’ (1793), he depicts a battle between two angels which symbolize the opposing qualities of dark and light, beauty and ugliness. He is now recognized as one of the giants of the Romantic period who lived in the world of the imagination and the spirit. He claimed he was visited by angels!

Ave Maria: the ‘Hail, Mary’, a prayer in the RC Church, based on the salutation of the angel Gabriel to the Virgin Mary and the words of Elizabeth to her. Luke 1:28, 42. The bead on a rosary. Any of the musical settings of the Ave Maria.
Chesmayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:57 AM   #104
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Experiences with nature spirits

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
I would love to hear about anyone who has seen/experienced anything to do with the little people.

Anybody out there had anything similar happen?
Go read Graham Hancock's book Supernatural...he chronicles a long history of such phenomena. He has something along these lines that will interest you. IF you go onto YouTube, he discusses the book in a 10 part Coast to Coast interview. Very fascinating!!!

Love & Light
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:26 PM   #105
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Fairies.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesmayne View Post

FAIRIES.......

04 In Irish folklore, Angus Mac Og was one of the ‘Tuatha de Danaan’ or fairy race, his home said to be the 6,000 year old neolithic mound at New Grange in Meath (Bruigh na Boinee). He was called Mac Og (‘Young Son’) and given power over time and a magic cloak of invisibility.

06 Fairies: the word derives from ‘Fays’ meaning the Fatae or Fates and are equivalent to the Irish Sidhe dwellers, bestowing gifts of prophecy and music and originate from the angels of the Fall. Fir Chlis/Leprachaun.

07 Mab: QU of Faery and may be associated with Maeve or the Welsh ‘mab’ for baby, since she is called the ‘fairies midwife’.

08 Tylwyth Teg (Welsh): The Fair Family (euphemistic name for the Fairies).

09 Irish: Leprechaun (Cluricaune): the fairie’s shoemaker.

10 A diminutive supernatural being of human shape, with magical powers.

11 Banshee (Irish Folklore): a woman of the Fairies.

12 The butterfly is the symbol associated with the Faery People (Celt) and the Ivy month (see ‘Astrology’).

Cheers for that Chesmayne and its good to see someone from Ireland visiting this topic. Ive been over there once and found it Deja vu(ish) but enjoyed it. There are some beautiful places in you neck of the woods and would recommend anyone to visit Ireland at least once. Ive read in the past about Fairy trees and rocks located in various places that are respected and sacred. Its also known as the home of the Lepracorn and there continue to be sightings even in this day and age.

Thanks for posting here, your always welcome.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:42 PM   #106
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Experiences with nature spirits

Just like to say - WOW - together we`ve made over one hundred contributions. Big thanks to all who visit and all who add here!

Cheers,

Macros

Attachment 294

Last edited by macrostheblack; 03-14-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #107
ForTheCause420
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Im Mark, this is my first time posting. But I've been reading alot of posts on this forum. I am really intrigued and have always been with mysteries, and anything out of the ordinary. But I've always asked my parents this and I also enjoy talking to "elders" or "wise". But my father told me in Mexico as a kid when his mother would make food or when he was eating. He doesn't have a name for them, but I showed him the Gremlins movie and he told me they looked sort of like them but not as mean or made up. More of a hairy human appereance. But they would steal his food and run out in the holes in his walls. And it happened alot as a kid. But my dad sad they no longer exists and I wouldn't believe him either. My mom has said also she has seen them as a child. Also ghosts and la llorona "crying woman". But my mom is very down to earth and she is the type to do earth healing. Old Mexican Indian style. I also ask my 3yr old nephew if he could fly and he said no. But when he was 2yrs old he told me yah he could. And when I would tell him to show me, he would be shy and just grin and run off.
ForTheCause420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:36 PM   #108
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheCause420 View Post
Hey Im Mark, this is my first time posting. But I've been reading alot of posts on this forum. I am really intrigued and have always been with mysteries, and anything out of the ordinary. But I've always asked my parents this and I also enjoy talking to "elders" or "wise". But my father told me in Mexico as a kid when his mother would make food or when he was eating. He doesn't have a name for them, but I showed him the Gremlins movie and he told me they looked sort of like them but not as mean or made up. More of a hairy human appereance. But they would steal his food and run out in the holes in his walls. And it happened alot as a kid. But my dad sad they no longer exists and I wouldn't believe him either. My mom has said also she has seen them as a child. Also ghosts and la llorona "crying woman". But my mom is very down to earth and she is the type to do earth healing. Old Mexican Indian style. I also ask my 3yr old nephew if he could fly and he said no. But when he was 2yrs old he told me yah he could. And when I would tell him to show me, he would be shy and just grin and run off.

Welcome Mark! We both share the same name - so from one Mark to another Mark:I hope sharing your experiences and knowledge will help us all better understand that which is here but hidden from our senses. The film you talk of has given me a new slant/idea on the hairy being both myself and my aunt saw - thanks for that Mark. We all live in different enviroments Mark and so it is obvious that creatures/beings/spirits will manifest to suit that arena. It has been good hearing from you.

Cheers mate,

Macros
Old 10-11-2008, 11:38 PM   #109
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

this is totally off topic

I have been painting again and the half finished product left me with many questions. I have begun a painting depicting a unknown vessel drifting or resting within the confine of an asteroid cluster.

We have got these probes from earth that took pics of jupiter etc that are beyond the asteroid belt. I was wonderng how they navigate through it?

Are they showing us images that they had before the so called probe took pics? Did they use a telescope back then to take the pics?

Why has there been no images of this asteroid field given to the public ober the net?

Nacros
Old 10-12-2008, 10:59 PM   #110
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Experiences with nature spirits

I would just like to tell you all about a wierd thing that happened last night. I awoke in the night and felt thirsty so i crept out of bed and went to the kitchen. I drank some water and noticed some brightness shining through the blinds in the kitchen. After pulling the cord to open the blinds i saw a large white star to the south west. It was just hanging there low in the sky and i got a scary feeling that it knew i was looking at it. I decided to get my phone and snap a pic. I got back and found it still there - great - but now it was changing colour along its speckled edges. I aimed my n95 towards it and took the pic at which my phone died. The phone had plenty of charge and this realisation scared me. Tonight i am staying up like some idiot to see if this "star" shall return to where it was last night The phones battery will now not charge which means i have to purchase a replacement I hope the phone still works when i fit it. I have had many phone problems(with old models) in the past where batteries have died and am now getting alittle suspicious. Has anyone here ever had Battery problems with phones?

Macros
Old 10-13-2008, 06:07 PM   #111
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Experiences with nature spirits

The phone has gone in for repairs: new battery didnt solve the problem. Guy in the store asked how it happened and i thought - yeh, right, i`m really gunna tell you that.

Orbs: My niece went to a birthday party and there are lots of pics displaying many orbs around the children whilst having fun. It seems that just after i explained here that i had never seen any in relation to family photos - here they come.

Macros