Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2008, 07:48 PM   #34
Pressure Drop

Default Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

I've been trying to wrap my mind around Bill Deagles phone call since it was posted last night. This in conjunction with the lead up through the half past human phone interview. One thing that I try to take into consideration in relation to use this type is what kind of response it evokes inside of me. Over these last few days I unfortunately have been living in a fear response which has led to a slight degree of panic on my part. Unfortunately each time something like this transpires I seem to forget the last time it happened. But the result is always the same. Whatever it was I was terrified of and existing in a state of fear around, either did not transpire or came about in a manner little resembling the initial reaction .

While it is very likely that some event may transpire on the seventh of October I would be more inclined to align my thoughts and hopes with what David Wilcock and others have been putting forth. This is for two reasons the first being a lot of the people who have been offering positive prospects for the future seem to have a lot more information in relation to who they and where they come from .with this said I would appreciate it if someone could tell me exactly who Bill Deagle is .This morning I realized I was freaking out over something someone had said and that someone was a person who I had never heard of before. I could get equally worked up over the yearly coast to coast the phone in prophecy show they do each new year. Not to mention the fact that history is littered with people making dire prophecies that never transpire. Please don't get me wrong I am completely on board with the belief that the human race is about to make a massive jump in consciousness. And in this process there could be much turmoil that transpires.But something tells me that this can only be done through the sacrifice and surrender of our fears .(please note that these words come from an ex-survivalist and ex-member of an apocalypse cult).

My second point is to concur with the person who posted the suspicion that this had the earmarks of a psychic attack. I think the evidence of this is pretty much in plain sight. At least for myself it threatened to push me off into a state of personal chaos. I had to remind myself that we are essentially at war right now. And this war is one of the spiritual nature. It would make sense to take a swipe at a group of people who are trying sincerely to make a difference. If we refer back to the interview with Cliff High he states that release language has neither a positive or negative alignment. If I wanted to take a shot at all the people who are participating in what project Avalon is doing I would've seen this as a perfect opportunity to inject fear or into this corner of the matrix.(please note that when I say war I believe we are using the force of love to combat our enemy, please pardon the mild contradiction through the use of the word war. Spiritual pillow fight doesn't seem to fit the bill)

Or I could be totally wrong and were heading up crap creek without a plank to paddle.

Only time will tell

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
Frank Herbert -Dune

Hmm hmm hmm, yeah...

It is you (oh yeah)
It is you, you (oh yeah)
It is you (oh yeah)

Cause a pressure drop, oh pressure
Oh yeah pressure drop a drop on you
I say a pressure drop, oh pressure
Oh yeah pressure drop a drop on you

I say when it drops, oh you gonna feel it
Know that you were doing wrong.