Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 01-03-2010, 09:05 PM   #1
ptlauxs
Avalon Senior Member

Default DR. DAVID LEWIS ANDERSON - Time Travel: "Journey's into Time."

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/show.aspx?userurl=otherworldradio&year=2009&month= 12&day=24&url=dr-david-anderson--time-travel-journeys-into-time-

David Lewis Anderson, Ph.D. is a physicist whose interests are in space-time physics, special relativity and global community service. Anderson received degrees in engineering, physics and philosophy. He was employed at a young age by the United States Air Force conducting advanced research and development at the Air Force Flight Test Center (AFFTC) at Edwards Air Force Base in the Mojave Desert. During that time he laid the foundations for what....

Last edited by ptlauxs; 01-03-2010 at 10:52 PM.
ptlauxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:55 PM   #2
ptlauxs
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DR. DAVID LEWIS ANDERSON - Time Travel: "Journey's into Time."

http://www.andersoninstitute.com/dav...biography.html

David Lewis Anderson, born in Weirton, West Virginia is a physicist whose interests are in spacetime physics, special relativity and global community service. Anderson received degrees in engineering, physics and philosophy as a student graduating with honors from West Virginia University, California State University, the Joint-Services Military College and the University of Minnesota.

He was employed at a young age by the United States Air Force conducting advanced research and development at the prestigious Air Force Flight Test Center at Edwards Air Force Base in the Mojave Desert. He later founded an organization call the TTRC, an advanced time-technology research laboratory located on Long Island, New York in the United States of America.

During that time he proposed several new detail on theories for reversing time at sub-light speeds and laid the foundations for what would later become known as time-warped field theory, an approach that modeled and described how to use the natural forces of inertial frame dragging for power generation and to create contained and controllable fields of closed time-like curves.

Anderson provided one of the first comprehensive overviews of the historical views of time, time control and time travel in the documentary "Time Travel - Journeys into Time" His ideas were later applied for the development of high performance time reactor] systems for energy production and time technology research at what is known today as the Anderson Institute.

Anderson is the President and CEO of Anderson Multinational LLC, the parent corporation of the Anderson Institute and several other companies, headquartered in Rochester, New York. He holds multiple patents relating to time technology and also for time reactor designs. His published works include more than thirty articles and video lectures on spacetime physics, time control technologies and methods and the philosophy of time. He has appeared on numerous radio and television shows worldwide including Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell in the USA.

Anderson is also President and CEO of the World Genesis Foundation whose mission is to “leave no child without hope for the future” and is active as a speaker and Ambassador for Youth for the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
ptlauxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #3
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, interesting show- I enjoyed it! I posted it here the day it was airing but thread didn't get traffic
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:58 PM   #4
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18835

this news was spoted first by viking, I've been looking into it and don't know whatt to think. This Anderson Multinational is likely a fake, But the romanian project seems to realy take place... make some coffee
akopij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:00 AM   #5
ALICE
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: DR. DAVID LEWIS ANDERSON - Time Travel: "Journey's into Time."

Yes, I thought it was a profound interview also!
You can actually pick up the only known DVD by Dr. David Lewis Anderson at
http://budurl.com/DavidAndersonDVD

A.L.I.C.E.
ALICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:21 AM   #6
ALICE
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: DR. DAVID LEWIS ANDERSON - Time Travel: "Journey's into Time."

And as far as Dr. Anderson being the real deal do a freedom of information inquiry into "Project Pegasus" under "DARPA" and Search for David Lewis Anderson. The information IS there. YOU just have to look for it.

A.L.I.C.E.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:44 AM   #7
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the original thread I started with the link to the show: Hopefully one can still listen to it.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18573
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:52 PM   #8
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Andrew Basagio's thoughts on this technology.

These are Andy's answers to questions asked by S. Sellars on facebook.

I don't think it's the same technology. The chronovisors I encountered in the program didn't involve circulating light beams but rather a solid block of light that emanated from the bismuth crystal array in the ceiling. The time and space coordinates were controlled by two "boom operators" wielding devices that looked like closed-circuit TV cameras with which, I believe, they were emitting a stream of some kind of particle across the hologram produced by the bismuth crystal array. My sense is that Dr. Anderson is a profound researcher but operating in a different area of applied quantum physics than emerged under DARPA in the early 1970s. This has always been one of the costs of secrecy -- that later researchers would not have the benefit of advances made by earlier ones whose works were classified. A major goal, therefore, of my truth campaign is to assist the scientific community in knocking down the road blocks placed in front of their work by state secrecy. Andy

I have not yet had the opportunity to communicate with Dr. Anderson. I have been told that he has affirmed that my account of being involved in Project Pegasus is true. The light produced by the crystal array is something that we were trained not to look up at because it was so bright that it would cause us to go blind, we were told. The colors of the holograms that it produced, however, were deep natural ones, like an advanced form of 3D cinema would produce, very deep and very beautiful. Andy

Last edited by Aztar; 01-06-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #9
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

thanks aztar
akopij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:29 AM   #10
ALICE
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: DR. DAVID LEWIS ANDERSON - Time Travel: "Journey's into Time."

Thank you Aztar, very interesting what Mr. Basiago had to say.

A.L.I.C.E.