Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 05-22-2009, 07:02 AM   #1
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Talking Awakening

The reason you are reading this information is because knowingly or unknowingly, you are undergoing an awakening process. Most awakenings are a result of some sort of traumatic crisis in your life. It may have been a loss of a loved one, a divorce, a business collapse, a near death experience or a spiritual revelation. It could have been a car accident or a natural disaster such as a flood, fire or earthquake. Even the much talked about mid-life crisis is a common trigger that can set the awakening process in motion.

Most of humanity is operating in a waking unconscious state of being. The lights are on, but the real “you” is not home. We unconsciously go about our repetitious daily routine believing there is no other way of living. We are unconscious to the fact that there is indeed another way of living . . . living a life of purpose . . . a life of meaning. This awakening has been encoded into your life blueprint. All it needed was a pre-planned traumatic event to trigger its activation. This event was prearranged by you and others prior to this particular lifetime.

Please accept the fact that you are indeed a being of pure “spiritual” energy. An energy being of pure consciousness experiencing the third dimensional vibration known as human life. Accept also the fact that you chose the events of your life in order to grow in knowledge and wisdom by experiencing the emotional feelings associated with each personally created event. You are not, and have never been, a victim of circumstances. On a soul level, you are personally responsible for creating every single incident in this present lifetime and in each and every lifetime preceding this one.

Know that there are many millions on the planet, who are awakened, who are moving toward enlightenment, moving towards the acknowledgement of the Creator, in whatever minuscule way they can conceive of this vast entity.
Millions more are undergoing this awakening process at this very moment.

There really is a purpose in being here at this momentous time in planet earth’s evolution. Your life really does have purpose and meaning. Your task at this time is to work out what that purpose is.

My purpose is to collect this information, learn from it, and pass it on to others like you who are waking from their slumber and seeking answers to the puzzle we call life. Not all of my answers will resonate comfortably within you. That’s perfectly OK. Take from the course whatever feels right at the present time and work with that.

There will be much that you cannot comprehend at this time. I am still learning just like you. We never stop learning! Many a time you will toss in the towel. You will want to revert back to the “old” you . . . to once again join the ranks of the unconscious majority who prefer to play the game of “follow the leader”. You will want to rejoin the herd so to speak. The instinctual ego feels safety in numbers. "Why risk ridicule by splitting off from the herd and going it alone", itasks?

Each awakening soul experiences the same thoughts and emotions, but one thing is certain - you will inevitably come back on-line. For once this process has begun there can be no turning back. No matter how “out there” this information may seem to your logical mind and ego, once you have experienced the inner feelings of “knowing” this information to be true, you intuitively accept that your life will never be the same ever again.

Somewhere along your transformational journey the real you must make an appearance. You must come out from behind your fortress and show your true colours. This does not mean that you have to change your job or vocation, although you may find that as the real you emerges, you no longer wish to wear that old label. But you do need to step out and away from those defensive walls in order to find out who you really. You need to look at life from the new perspective the higher vibrations will provide.

Know that you are safe and protected whilst you undergo this discovery. How long this 'letting go' process will take depends on how thick your fortress walls have become. With each stone you remove from your wall you will feel lighter and more joyous. This lightness will encourage you to continue. Come on out! Be realistic and see yourself as you really are. See yourself as a super human, multi-dimensional, evolved, cultured, multi-talented, spiritual being.

The fact of the matter is that change is inevitable. The planet is changing and so are you. Scientists will tell you the planetary changes are mainly due to the Greenhouse effect, etc. This is because physical effects are a major part of their perceived picture of reality. But what if planetary and human changes are caused by events outside of the existing belief systems held by the consensus majority on this planet? Are the changes taking place within you an effect of an outer reality or an unseen, unheralded inner reality?

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:12 AM   #2
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Awakening

Once again Henners

your words bring

truth and clarity

to me weary soul.....

thank you

dear one

what a tresure

to know you!!!....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:58 PM   #3
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Looking forward to coming "back online"!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 12:01 AM   #4
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member

May we all know we are not alone in this ... for in reality we are truly one!
Selaviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:02 AM   #5
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Eyes wide open. We are the new people.

old people:

new people:

14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 05:08 PM   #6
Jaan
Avalon Senior Member

I'm here! But please show us what direction to turn to! I need as much info as possible.

Thanks!
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 05:57 PM   #7
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

" Consciousness is the programming language of the universe....

We are Consciousness Conductors... That’s what we' do, that's why

we're here. That’s who we are. Consciousness comes through, or

emanates from us. "We" Are the creators. 'We' are the ones who are

targeted on this planet because 'we' are the ones who transmit the

reality, just like everybody else does."

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaan View Post
I'm here! But please show us what direction to turn to! I need as much info as possible.

Thanks!

Last edited by Tango; 11-28-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:11 PM   #8
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Jaan wrote:
Turn inward. Look for the answers inside yourself. Only you can determine what your path is. Follow your heart, not your mind. Trust your intuition. This is not the time for leaders or followers. Find your individual sovereignty and express it as you see fit.

Keep seeking information as long as you feel the need. Trust that what you find is what you needed to find, but always evaluate everything using your own judgement.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:30 PM   #9
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Turn inward. Look for the answers inside yourself. Only you can determine what your path is. Follow your heart, not your mind. Trust your intuition. This is not the time for leaders or followers. Find your individual sovereignty and express it as you see fit.

Keep seeking information as long as you feel the need. Trust that what you find is what you needed to find, but always evaluate everything using your own judgement.

The quote is the same answer I would have wrote: The answer is in your own self. Be still and listen..... Feelings, thoughts, all are a part of this shift to being aware.

The only thing I can ad to this thread is the following. Not only are we all "one" but each of us who are here now as humans have been given a great gift. OUR SOUL was chosen to be here NOW at this TIME in this Place and dimension of "Time". There are many other places "over there" on the other side of the mountain or the next city, or a even a place in another part of the earth.

We have the free will to be where ever we wish to be, and to make choices of who we want to be around us. The film which had the message given "Build it and they will come" is a strong one. We all are here now we each have a big part to play. The most important thing any of us can do is to keep our minds in the "love" thinking so that our body has that vibration. It is not our place to control others or to judge any one person no. Our place is to learn, understand and live in the state of love for ALL...

There are other dimensions, in those places there are others who come from all "walks of life" as we each do. They can "time travel" as many call it. Time is in this physical world and it is not the only unique factor of our world here and now. As I stated we have been given a great gift to have life here now. On that note I will hit post and be gone for this day. Thank you for reading, and remember "Life is a GIFT"
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:16 PM   #10
Jaan
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks everyone, unknowingly I've been doing just that! So much has happened since I asked for direction.

BigHugs
Jaan
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 01:06 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Take from the course whatever feels right at the present time and work with that.
Henry,

What course?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 01:47 PM   #12
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Henry,

What course?

Love this post Henners. Be the change to see the change!
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:11 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Henry,
What course?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
Henry,

I never did get an answer to my question...

I'm curious...
Old 01-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #14
henners

What course? You ask.
What is your personal development, your destiny, your life goal, Your Course in this life.
We have to ‘change course’ for the sake of our own lives and the greater life which is our environment, our planet and our humanity, our awakening. Thats what i mean

Old 01-03-2010, 11:58 AM   #15
henners

"You are all Buddhas
There is nothing you need to achieve.
Just open your eyes."

Siddhartha Gautama

Your vision will become clear
only when you look into your heart ...
Who looks outside, dreams.
Who looks inside, awakens.

~ Carl Jung (1875-1961), Psychologist
~
Old 01-03-2010, 11:59 AM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
What course? You ask.
What is your personal development, your destiny, your life goal, Your Course in this life.
We have to ‘change course’ for the sake of our own lives and the greater life which is our environment, our planet and our humanity, our awakening. Thats what i mean

So, Henry, your opening post was not a copy and paste?
Old 01-05-2010, 06:56 PM   #17
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/user/cveitch#p/a/u/2/Wtx77plVfvE
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote