Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-27-2009, 04:06 AM   #26
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How Reptillian Eyes Work

It's funny you should mention the DOW, they are referred to as 'the Bio mechanical Messiahs, alot shorter than the short nose grey, again like my guides these are not 'pinky pinky' Pink grays that look like shriveled pigs in suits, no these are real Bio mechanics, I believe this is where the cybernetics came from. the union that was setup in the 1950s was between the US Government and the DOW, they called it the Tri-Lateral union, hence the three triangles on the DOW uniforms.

But from reports these guys are nasty, they broke the treaty and formed an alliance with the Orion group, calling humans weak, they like most grays wanted us to help with their breeding programs but they think were inferior and not worth breeding with.

And I have tons of info
35 CD's of data and one tissue sample.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:13 PM   #27
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the explanation- the *greys* I dealt with as a child are different from descriptions you hear today (and also different from what I see today as well) back then 1960's-1970's they were 3 feet tall and had very large heads- smaller eyes as well as skin tone the same color as the moon which is how I described them/called them- as a child I called them the men in the moon.

Are you willing to share more info on here?

Tissue sample from cyber robot?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:26 PM   #28
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

I have no problems sharing what ever you wish to know on here,
I have a tissue sample, but right now I cannot say as I am a little exposed and I am aware that these threads are monitored buy both the good guys and the bad guys, granted I have great protection, I just do not want to push my luck.

But I am sure that having just said that you can read between the lines ;p
Old 10-27-2009, 07:10 PM   #29
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Good to know you have protection- I do too (it's earthbound and spirit bound)-
yes- this forum is monitored- so a big hello out there to you good and bad guys! How's the AI system working today?

Okay- so from what you know- what is really going on and who are the main players?
Old 10-27-2009, 07:52 PM   #30
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

The Greatest Conspiracies of all time are ones that are done right in front of you, right in your face…..

The CIA has done unbelievable things to my life all but destroyed my life but when they put a woman in my life to toy with my emotions one who I truly loved and she was running the same con……. I decided to make a summary of what I have learned and put it up everywhere.........

and what I found out is that none of what were experiencing on this planet was GODs plan truth be known about what happened to him you wouldnt ever believe it.......His name was Yahweh the angels got rid of him and his wife Ashara and have been running this parallel and all the others as they're blood sport ever since.....would you like to see where they are buried

this is they’re grave, not someone elses…….Micalangelos finger in the sky couldn’t be farther from the truth…… THEY WERE HERE

This is for all those who have died trying to tell the truth….

And for all the non believers im not saying or telling you to believe any of it but I grew up being told to ask questions lots of questions question everything do not accept what your told listen to your heart and ask yourself what do you think

Here is evidence that only put in front of your eyes can you make the final assessment….

A sort of summary of a litany of lies and be careful because you might not like what you

See, after seeing someone “go alien” I had to research everything I leave it for you to decide…….

OPEN YOUR EYES

Zap ruder film, What really happened in Daley Plaza and why did the Warren slam dunked and closed the book on JFK……

Because he tried to tell the truth now the truth about what really happened as given to me by the CIA …..

This was confirmed by Frank Xavier Mullahey and John Hoffman both retired CIA…..

Kennedy wanted to make something public he had just done a speech to say he would not tolerate any secret societies…..

what he was going to make public is an ALIEN RACE AND THEY WERE NOT HAVING IT why because they're intention is to get rid of us.......

they made they're dramatic comeback in 1952 over the white house they were given they're own branch of our government one which used to be refered to as no such agency..........better known as the NSA......

second part of the story Jack Ruby did not kill oswald his grave is empty they funnled him out of the country and hoped that the assassination would die with oswald...KENNEDY WAS TRIANGULATED 3 SHOOTERS ITS TEXT BOOK GOVERNMENT POLICY ON HOW TO ASSASSINATE..........................

the illusion the lie is that they are not here ACTUALLY THEY ARE AND THEY ARE REPLACING US AND THEY'RE AGENDA IS TO GET RID OF US..................THE FRIGHTENING THING IS THAT ITS BIBLICAL AND ITS ALL A 2009 YEAR OLD CON.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/lo...pelofJudas.pdf

Disclosure Project

57 species federal government has documented 57 different varieties of extra terrestrials what concerns them the most is the ones who can look very much like you and I and walk amonst us and you wouldn’t even know they were here what they didn’t tell us is that they can become us…….

Lunar Landing

BBC announces building 7 colapses early

Smoke and mirrors

Our Savior and other art pertaining to extra terrestrials

http://www.crystalinks.com/ufohistory.html

History no one would except unless they saw it for them selves

Swine flu and population control

They are now running out of the swine flu vaccine and a national emergency is in place are you seeing the con

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/10/24...ion=cnn_latest

should a national emergency take place FEMA COULD BE ENACTED AND HERE IS A LIST OF THE CHANGES IN LAWS FEMA NOW HAS IN PLACE TO SCREW US…

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004...amps3sep04.htm

LIONS AND TIGERS AND DEATH CAMPS OH MY

Watch the photos of Auschwitz

http://isurvived.org/Survivors_Folde...toAlbum-1.html

then watch this tape then wake up

FEMA DEATH CAMPS

THE GREATEST CONSPIRACIES OF ALL TIME ARE THE ONES DONE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE THAT NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE

USE YOUR OWN EYES LOOK AT HIS EARS LOOK AT THE BRIDGE OF HIS NOSE LOOK LOOK LOOK.............................................. ...............

My story

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=alien+agenda

or simply feel free to look at my play lists look at the con in full effect

http://www.youtube.com/user/notonyourlifewillit
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:06 PM   #31
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

timetotell- am reading your original post now- long and detailed and it doesn't sound pretty- the gist being aliens have infiitrated intp society (I agree) and plan mass takeover and no one is even NOTICING!!!

Am very sorry about you family.......
Old 10-27-2009, 09:32 PM   #32
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Here's why i'm concerrn

Its interesting that you bring up serpents, when Ophiuchus, is in the process of charming his base nature. This serpent is the one who has plagued humanity for ages. When you charm this one, all others will be charmed. By the way (Master), you have the same energy as a few other phantom posters on this forum.(That is all.)

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:01 PM   #33
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Who is the phantom poster?
Old 10-27-2009, 11:09 PM   #34
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Only the shadow knows...
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:09 AM   #35
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

I see the correlation my bad, I get it lol just a reference to what was discussed earlier

Last edited by Kinsuemei2; 10-28-2009 at 01:14 AM.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:18 AM   #36
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

What phantom poster???
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote