Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 01-16-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

Default Blatant Illuminati propaganda in Iron Man 2 Trailer

I could not believe how in your face they are getting. In the first half minute of the trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siQgD9qOhRs

Tony Stark is in court since the Government is trying to get his Iron man technology to use for the military. He is very dismissive of the judge, who asks him for the technology. He tells them that he won't hand it over and that he has 'Privatised World peace' to the applause and cheers of the courtroom.

Iron man is a blatant propaganda move by the Illuminati to show that power is not held by Governments but by the rich businesses. Another message is that advanced technology is needed to maintain peace (implying a technocratic government.)

I think it is very pertinent that Iron Man is being used as a vehicle as this, especially as the comic book began in the 60s with Iron Man as an anti communist hero and the quintessential capitalist (this is why Whiplash is Russian. There is also the MAndarin who is a Chinese villain.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_man

Of course anyone could say that it is just because the film industry is going through a comic book fad, but there are other comic book films with blatant Illuminati plans (Watchmen is one that springs to mind immediately - SPOILER AHEAD!

One of the characters seeks to unite the world with an imaginary enemy from space (it was changed in the film to Doc Manhatten but with the same end result.)

SPOILER ENDS

So there you go. Propaganda gets more and more obvious by the day.
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:21 PM   #2
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Blatant Illuminati propaganda in Iron Man 2 Trailer

watchmen isnt pro NWO, and if you read it youd see alan moore is very aware of whats going on, dr manhattan is working at ROCKEFELLER military center and the main bad guy has a base in antractica caleed PYRAMID industries.

and the plan for world peace the uniting against the offworld threat is undone because of rorshcacs journal at the end.

he isnt saying that this is a good idea, he's just reflecting agendas going on.

as far as ironman, any movie that is pro capitalism or technology is our CULTURE . the illuminatti want to advance the flaws that are inherent in civilization (i.e materialism)

im tired of people calling every piece of pop culture "illuminatti" if you want to go there investigate Jay Z, as he is blatant and directly involved. as far as the rest of it, any sci fi or political themed entertainment is going to have the same themes as our culture at large.

jon favreau and robert downy jr are entertainers reproducing a cool comic book. our culture is flawed so even things we like will be a part of the sickness of modern society, it doesnt mean that there is direct involvement by elelments of pop culture with the illuminatti (who embrace civilizations sickness)

stop villifying every peice of entertainment as illuminatti, its irresponsible and paranoid.

-clark

http://superstrangeland.blogspot.com/
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:44 PM   #3
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

I got a bit hasty with the Iron Man thing I think. Sorry people. Thanks for the slap Clark.

I have read Watchmen and know that Alan Moore is very anti establishment and would be the last person to make pro Illuminati messages in my opinion. The Illuminati symbolism belongs to the villain.

I thought it was interesting that the film was made though, despite Moore's desire to be no part of it. I have no way of saying that it wasn't made because Watchmen is an awsome graphic novel (It's on Time's top 100 novels - http://www.time.com/time/2005/100boo...lete_list.html)

but I do think that it was interesting that a film with blatant NWO themes was made.

On a story note, I thought it was ambiguous that Rorschach's jounal was made public as the last frame shows Seymour's hand reach towards to crank file where there are two pages on top of the journal.

You are right that Jay Z's videos are blatantly Illuminati. I found this out on the Vigilant Citizen Website (http://vigilantcitizen.com/) where the writer points out occult symbols and meanings in music videos, landmarks and films. Jay Z is the subject of a few posts there. I think it's a great website.

I might go off and do something that has nothing to do with conspiracies now.
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #4
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

didnt mean to come down hard, i just feel too many things are lumped in the illuminatti.

the jay z site is really good, im always trying to convince my friends about him but they dont buy it no matter how overt he is.

-clark
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote