Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 12-01-2008, 05:04 PM   #1
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Smile My Strange Encounters Video!

This is my first shot at trying to put together some kind of video of my experiences... I hope its not to dull... it was longer but I had to shorten it for youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rji8c9oKGpA

My experiences with the paranormal and thoughts.
UFO's, Alien's, Sleep Paralysis, Schizotypal personality disorder, adoption, abduction.
Dedicated to ye open minds!

Last edited by Jenn; 12-01-2008 at 05:06 PM.
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:19 PM   #2
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My Strange Encounters Video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
This is my first shot at trying to put together some kind of video of my experiences... I hope its not to dull... it was longer but I had to shorten it for youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rji8c9oKGpA

My experiences with the paranormal and thoughts.
UFO's, Alien's, Sleep Paralysis, Schizotypal personality disorder, adoption, abduction.
Dedicated to ye open minds!
I like your video, Don't be affraid of orbs, your life force is good and that is what attracts them.

dont seek truth without faith
bossyroofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:30 PM   #3
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

Not dull at all...

It's quite ridiculous when a name is attached to a phenomena/condition - it's not a mystery anymore, they know what it is - look its got a name - yeh right.

Looking forward to Part 2. Put a link on this thread when it's done.

:-)
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:51 PM   #4
David
Avalon Senior Member

Love your video Jenn. It brought back memories, emotions and tears.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:52 PM   #5
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you everyone! I guess I am a little frustrated that a person can sum up all my experiences as a disorder and tell me I need years if not a lifetime of medications.
I went to a psychologist at first for some mild depression and anxiety.
We got into other stuff, she is Native American, she believed my paranormal stories but said she had to find a label as it was her job, and told me off record to seek spiritual advice and visit the Indian reservation and then she put in a recommendation for me to see a shrink as expected of her.
I had told her I wanted to see someone anyhow to find out about hypnotism.
Then she changed jobs (maybe it was the loosechange video I gave her, lol).

I have 4 children, just got out of a long poverty situation and it was 6 years ago I asked for help... long wait. By now, I have over come my own depression and fears (no meds!), but still wanted to pick the shrinks brain about some things.

The guy pretty much told me that all psychic phenomena and paranormal stuff is bull and tricks of the brain! He said hypnotism only works on children for surgery and nothing more.
He said, even God and Religion is bogus brain washing and told me to go read some history, hahahahahaha. (Well, I kind of believed that anyhow).
So I went on to talk a bit about the Annunnaki and Sumerian history.

One thing I mentioned was that maybe my brain as a child naturally released mega amounts of DMT when I slept which may have caused out of body experiences.
He didn’t seem to know anything about DMT and the brain, or just brushed it off!

We talked about the pharma companies and their scams to sell drugs...
that got hot... he is totally into regulating natural products and thinks they should be banned.
I asked how much he gets paid to push the pills they want him too, did he get a new car, because I had a doctor friend (whom my shrink also knows) and he told me about the scams.... but my shrink said they don’t do that anymore.

I asked him, if psychic stuff is not real, then why is the military interested in remote viewing? He answered, they don’t do that anymore either because they learned it was a waste of time.
That’s bull, I just watched a kids show about it a few months ago where the kid went to a military base and had a demonstration, its not top secret anymore.

He really changed subjects when I mentioned that I was told by a biological family member that they think Dr. Ewen Cameron of Mkultra fame, was an old family friend, (I can't confirm that yet though), but my birth mother was drugged or hypnotized and brought 14 hours away to the city and stuck in a home till I was born, then I was taken from her.
That home was right near Allen Memorial where they did all those crazy experiments.
Funny, psychologists and psychiatrists admire that freak.

I am not going to go back or take the meds, I just need to get better sleep at night. And when I do occasionally dream of aliens or have some odd paranormal experiences I find it exciting now. I haven’t had sleep paralysis in years or demonic dreams. Good thing they didn’t medicate me as a kid, much happier going through this and dealing with it up front.

Thanks again for the comments. I am inspired by the people who have courage to tell their stories and its great when you hear something that matches your own. The dream of the man who brought me to the toy store on the moon is important. I read someone’s childhood dream online once and it was the absolute same dream, down to every detail... this is something I want to find out about. I don’t know where the blog is now that the dream was on, it was years ago, but it blew me away! I bet other kids had the same dream... maybe some type of screen memory.
~PEACE!
Luv Jenn

Last edited by Jenn; 12-01-2008 at 06:58 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:07 PM   #6
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Jenn for that amazing vid. Look forward to the 2nd one!

Sending great comforting vibes to you...and keeping you in my thoughts!
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:20 PM   #7
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

I think I will start part 2 soon, gathring memories now, lol.

I just noticed something weird... nothing huge but... I uploaded the video last night, Nov 30th 08 and the last time I added a video (Photos of home) was on Nov 30th 07.... exactly 1 year ago! Wasn't planned that way!
Thanks for the encouragment!!!
xoxoxox
Old 12-01-2008, 07:40 PM   #8
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

A very creative video Jenn,i have had many strange encounters also, we are all unique in our own way.
The moon toy shop is interesting, yes perhaps it's a screen memory. I have a memory of a distant planet.
I stood on the surface and looked out into space there were two moons alongside this planet haven't a clue which planet this was but i do remember thinking this was my home.
Can't wait for part 2!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:45 PM   #9
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

That was wonderful, Jenn, Thank You for sharing!!

I just wrotew this message to you and it got lost...maybe it will show up as a PM, yet I wanted you to know..." If that was a first attempt of your videowork-you might want to consider a new profession.

I hope that all you had to edit will show up in the continuing series, Part2, Past3 ...etc!! I'm here as your cheerleader-You did great.

I'm also the Mom of four and count everyone of them as a blessing. There's a special Joy in being the mother of such a bunch!!

Much Love and support, Kimmie
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:57 PM   #10
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

The Part 2 of My Strange Encounters...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxQiqNkHC0E
Old 12-06-2008, 04:58 AM   #11
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Oh muh gawd.

I watched your video. It might have been mine but I have had no luck finding my birth parents. My father died of a heart attack and he had suggested weeks before he died unexpectedly that I find my birth parents.

I had forgotten how traumatized I was by the devil when I was very young. About three. I drew him everywhere, in books, on walls, everywhere. I was so scared. I kept myself up for hours on end, till I fell exhausted to sleep. It was never long before I had company of one kind or another. I saw many that were not alive in this realm and many more that had been but were living no more. Most were lonely, as no one could see or hear them. I just wasnt old enough to pass on messages and when I did get the adults to listen I was punished for lying. My real but quite dead father came more than once. He had camo fatigues on and died in Vietnam he told me. I was two.

Its just better to sleep during the day, I am still convinced of this.

I can remember being an infant, and a toddler. I never unclench till I am near a tropical beach with the sea lapping the shore. Something inside just relaxes and you know then and there that your every day life is filled with unbearable ugliness not felt in front of a warm ocean.

You are brave my dear. I am deeply suspicious of any insitutional medical types and dont care if they have a label for me or not. They can shove their labels. I dont fit in with their society and the more I get to know of society the less I even want to assimilate. Who needs the small minded negative mob anyways? I do not. It takes a strong individual to not fear the solitude assocated with this "gift" we have been given.

Imagine what it would be like to not hear what others are thinking? Its a definite edge over most of humanity. They are taught its a condition or disease, poor pathetic things. We know better but some days I too question my sanity. Its hard not too with so many "normal" people paraded in front of you every day in the media.

I for one am glad you made the film. Good job.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:27 PM   #12
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Hi MME M!
Have you put in a request for your adoption records?
In most places I think the records are open now!
I put in a request for my records and got those right away, and I put in a request for a search and reunion which I was lucky that my birth mother was looking for me too.
Well, she kept them up to date on where she was if I ever was looking.
One of my biggest regrets is not doing it sooner... my two mothers would have really got on well and I am sure become good friends.
At least they should be able to give you the records with any info recorded from your birth mother. On mine it had a lot of info... a discription of my birth mother, her situation, how many siblings she had, what they and my grand parents did for a living, what area they are from and my original name at birth.
It is your right to know these things, and although it isn't easy, even when its a good reunion... there is the identity crisis along with it, being in the middle, here and there but not anywhere, lol, if that makes sense.
I wouldn't doub't your family has some kind of occult link or psychic background. I was adopted in 1971. I have now returned to my birth families place of origin, and live here, learning about my roots. I can tell you, I have met lots of people who have seen UFO's here. Its a quiet little fishing town very out of the way and far from any big city, along the Gaspe Penninsula in Canada. The 60's, 70's and 80's seem to be the big era of UFO's in this area.
Old 12-08-2008, 12:12 AM   #13
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

i've been diagnosed with psychological problems for years.

on and off the pills for years. etc. etc. etc.

we must each decide for ourselves what we need.

good for you to have the courage to face the psychologist in the first place- to know that your emotional well being is important, and that you do need to take care of yourself.
good for you for knowing yourself well enough to know that you maybe aren't feeling so well... and that is okay! recognize that. not all psychologists will pat us on the back for that. for knowing ourselves. and isn't that important? yes it is.
no matter what they say, insight is important. never forget that.

please be well and we are all *here* with you.

keep creating.

s.
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:33 AM   #14
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi MME M!
Have you put in a request for your adoption records?
In most places I think the records are open now!
I put in a request for my records and got those right away, and I put in a request for a search and reunion which I was lucky that my birth mother was looking for me too.
Well, she kept them up to date on where she was if I ever was looking.
One of my biggest regrets is not doing it sooner... my two mothers would have really got on well and I am sure become good friends.
At least they should be able to give you the records with any info recorded from your birth mother. On mine it had a lot of info... a discription of my birth mother, her situation, how many siblings she had, what they and my grand parents did for a living, what area they are from and my original name at birth.
It is your right to know these things, and although it isn't easy, even when its a good reunion... there is the identity crisis along with it, being in the middle, here and there but not anywhere, lol, if that makes sense.
I wouldn't doub't your family has some kind of occult link or psychic background. I was adopted in 1971. I have now returned to my birth families place of origin, and live here, learning about my roots. I can tell you, I have met lots of people who have seen UFO's here. Its a quiet little fishing town very out of the way and far from any big city, along the Gaspe Penninsula in Canada. The 60's, 70's and 80's seem to be the big era of UFO's in this area.

Hi Jenn,
I have petitioned the probate court, as it was strictly a closed adoption. They can find no records of any girl born then nor ten years in either direction so Im a little at a loss. I was looking in the right area, right county, and so on and so forth. I just dunno, I was maybe some kind o experiment I guess.

I guess most of us do have the occult bloodines. Easier to just be a neanderthal I think.

Yes, the middle ground makes perfect sense. Being adopted means you never really feel lke you fit in or belong anywhere. Honestly, im not so sure it isnt a starchild side effect more so than the adopted child one. Maybe both. Im only sure I know so little and will never be afforded enough time to learn even a fraction of what id like to.

I have seen a ufo when I was young, have seen lots of things I havent mentioned here but I forgot all about the devil terrors till your piece. I truly did draw him everywhere. In our encylopedia set (whoa, pricey leather bound gold tooled, big $$$$), books, walls, furniture, everywhere. I used up all the red crayons, markers, etc. I would have been angry with my kids for doing such things, not violent but p.o.'d all the same. My adoptive mother was kinda a viscious woman part of the time, beautiful and peaceful the next, a stickler about so many things but never said one word about me doing all that evil artwork when I was two and three. How curious?

People call you a liar when you say you remember being an infant and toddler when they're honest dont they? Either with a look or a dismissal or outright. Its rare to find someone else that has so much of the same history.

Canada is our next door neighbor, but your a ways from me, hey? Yeah, im picking on ya a little, hey?

Last edited by MMe M; 12-08-2008 at 06:35 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:06 PM   #15
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Canada is our next door neighbor, but your a ways from me, hey? Yeah, im picking on ya a little, hey? [/QUOTE]

That would be.. eh? or EH! or maybe eh?!
Where I live its "There" that drives me nuts... you know there that guy there, come on there... or my daughters favorite, "ben there", meaning: come on, your not serious, lol, it's the franglais, or Frenglish.
When I moved back from Vermont, I got in trouble all the time for asying, "ain't"! lol

Last edited by Jenn; 12-10-2008 at 07:16 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:40 AM   #16
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Canada is our next door neighbor, but your a ways from me, hey? Yeah, im picking on ya a little, hey?
That would be.. eh? or EH! or maybe eh?!
Where I live its "There" that drives me nuts... you know there that guy there, come on there... or my daughters favorite, "ben there", meaning: come on, your not serious, lol, it's the franglais, or Frenglish.
When I moved back from Vermont, I got in trouble all the time for asying, "ain't"! lol[/QUOTE]

Well in Michigan I guess da yoopers have polluted it till its "hey". It just sounds like "Eh". Yes, that "there" thing sounds like Minnasota or Noth Dakota. Its too funny when your just visiting, but grates on your very last nerve when there for any amount of time.

My husband spent a good deal of time in California growing up and im a phonetic sponge so now Im part Cali, part Michigander, part lowland South Carolina (we went there when I was growing up for extnded vaca) but not a yooper.

Tags
alien abduction., alien's, schizotypal, sleep paralysis, ufo's