Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-18-2008, 02:23 PM   #1
Banned

Default Video discussing the Montauk Project

Hey all,

Infinity Factory - Chica Bruce (The Montauk Project) [Part1]

Infinity Factory - Chica Bruce (The Montauk Project) [Part2]- skip to this one if you want.

This video is originally from disinfo.com when it was made back in the 90s. It is actually pretty funny, Richard Metzger interviews Chica Bruce on her investigation of the Montauk Project. Metzger rips on Preston Nichols and the whole Montauk Project, he's definitely a dick but it's funny they way he puts it and he does have some points. Bruce is great as always- grounded and doesn't take her self too seriously.

A great vid- check it out

Last edited by 371; 10-18-2008 at 03:13 PM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:28 PM   #2
lennonmccartney
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Video discussing the Montauk Project

thanks for the links

have you heard of Stewart Swerdlow?
lennonmccartney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:05 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonmccartney View Post
thanks for the links

have you heard of Stewart Swerdlow?
Yes, I have. In fact, talk about him in the video as being the most believable of the bunch..

I've gone back and forth on the whole Montauk thing. It's intriguing as hell, and there are undeniably parts of the story that are pure fantasy.

I believe there was a mind control operation conducted at Montauk. Was Preston Nichols involved to the degree he claims? I think not. Is he exaggerating the whole story to sell books? I think so. Did some fantastical things actually occur in connection with this project? Probably. And lastly, are many "montauk boys" just people who have been deluded or misled so they end up being 'deprogrammed' by Nichols? uuhhh.. probably.

I like it when people really discuss things like in this video. Too often IMO when such topics are brought up they are either fully supporting the story, fully against it, or cautiously presenting it without controversey. The host of this video is clearly kind a jerk but I like how he tries to cut through the BS.

Last edited by 371; 10-23-2008 at 11:38 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:23 PM   #4
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

I think I'm with David Wilcock. The Montauk Project did really happen. That's just my personal opinion.
50 years ago not many could fathom the thought of high speed internet. Why is it so hard for people to imagine advanced technology?

Do people actually think that the government is sharing their latest technology with the public? They are merely dolling out old hat technology to the public, leading us to believe that we are soooo technologically advanced that anything beyond us is absurd!

The amount of classified projects out there is sure to make one's head spin. I bet they have or have done projects that make the montauk project look like a class science project.
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:36 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uboslav View Post
The amount of classified projects out there is sure to make one's head spin. I bet they have or have done projects that make the montauk project look like a class science project.
I agree 100%.

I think the best insurance about many of these projects leaking to the press and public is that many of them simply would NEVER BE BELIEVED. Most people who are still asleep wouldn't even believe that there was a government remote viewing program, or that an obscene amount of money has been spent on projects that we HAVE PROOF OF.

Even that which is documented and provable, many people will dismiss simply on that basis that 'that's just crazy talk' and won't hear another word or it. It's smart and sad at the same time...
Old 10-23-2008, 11:51 PM   #6
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
I agree 100%.

I think the best insurance about many of these projects leaking to the press and public is that many of them simply would NEVER BE BELIEVED. Most people who are still asleep wouldn't even believe that there was a government remote viewing program, or that an obscene amount of money has been spent on projects that we HAVE PROOF OF.

Even that which is documented and provable, many people will dismiss simply on that basis that 'that's just crazy talk' and won't hear another word or it. It's smart and sad at the same time...
And if the "that's just crazy talk" doesn't sway the masses, then they go right into full blown ridicule.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:01 AM   #7
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

Was Montauk all boys?
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:07 AM   #8
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatestar View Post
Was Montauk all boys?
I'm not sure if it was completely all boys, there was talk of other beings within the project

Here is part one of a video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svcG4unK4cY
Old 10-24-2008, 01:18 AM   #9
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

I read a lot of stuff & fluff on Montauk through the years. Seen a few video documentaries on the junkyard old-electronic debris scattered throughout the surface area. It's probably the only USA area of supposed super-secret research that gives me the willies now..

To all those bold researchers -- stay away from that site. What better way to hide something from you, than in front of you.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote