Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 12-07-2008, 10:06 AM   #1
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Default PCB Dioxin found in Irish Pork

http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/1207/pork.html

Only one feed provider is in trouble over this, I can't find any info about the feed suppliers....
The bastards should have their company name and Directors made public.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:31 PM   #2
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PCB Dioxin found in Irish Pork

I read that meself yesterday morning, it nearly put me off me fry
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

500 tons of contaminated Irish pork was imported to Poland, so we have it too.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:10 PM   #4
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I have been saying this for years the only way to eradicate all this is to give up meat!
But then i guess with all the pesticides in our foods anyway it wouldn't make much difference.
I've been veggie for around 4 years now still get the urge for a bacon roll or a nice fat sausage!!
But then i just think of those poor little piggies and my heart goes out to them.
Totally against eating any animal, it's hard but you can live without meat.
Just have to make sure you get all the essential vitamins you need in other foods.
The genetic link of eating flesh is in all of us, there are many threads on this site regarding assension, the first step would be to stop eating animal flesh.
How can anyone assend when they are eating something that has had a beating heart.
It breaks mine when i think this still happens today to feed the millions when it is so unecessary.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:41 PM   #5
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

It's easy to sympathise with animals and be vegan for that reason etc.
However, it is most certainly NOT possible to feed the world in the way that many imagine and have outlined on this forum.
It's important to be realistic imho, there is no wrong in eating meat, if it's done in moderation and done for a good reason, preferably if you butcher it yourself...just as for example the hopi indians do, just as our ancestors did.

All the hassle we have with our food nowadays is down to our worship of money and the lifestyle we have become accustomed to in the 1st world.

I outlined how having a well was a simple way to get clean decent water with all the minerals you need...yet it was ignored as per usual by a bunch of idiots taking the opportunity to advertise miracle tablets etc.

Ascension if it ever happens will only be brought about by us all living the way God intended. By all, I mean all imho.
There won't be any salvation for individuals who get things right but ignore everyone else.

If we all work towards a common goal on this Earth- interstellar travel is possible within a single lifetime and who knows what else, but it will take a change in world conciousness not just individual "aloofness" and "superiority" this is just playing along the very same lines of divide and conquer that has been played on us all for hundreds of generations.

On a lighter note and closer to topic, the owner of the animal feed factory responsible for this hassle goes by the name of Hogg....lol
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote