Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > NETHERLANDS

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 03:47 PM   #76
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Dutch folks (BE / NL) / connect here

Hi Phie,

fijn dat je de gelederen komt aanvullen.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:49 PM   #77
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

okay, so i've got a list of about 8 people in the avalon list, and amoung those are a VERY few who actually respond to the internal mails.

I can't decide any other then to abandon this project since people really don't seem to realise the importance of the list. This is supposed to be the way to form a serious community.

But if we all select talk and discussion before actually making plans and dealing with eachother, then me myself will not spend more time in the list.

I was hoping for some effort from your side as well. This is the final week I will analyse incoming names. If we don't have about 20 WILLING members, the project will be abandoned, there I feel more and more I'm wasting myy time on this site.

I stopped reading threads 15 days ago cause they simply don't interest me right now, I feel the urge and need to form a solid community to travel together and stand strong.

As for the need to read and discuss problematics, is TOTALY irrelevant to me now. The only thing i'm following are the new interviews and talks or Kerry and Bill.

Best to all,
Ethan
Aware_Belgium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:44 PM   #78
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Hoi Aware_Belgium,

You can count me on; i did not register for i was lately not so often and not long enough at Project Avalon.
Besides, i still do not know how to get on the list.

Any suggestion?

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:46 PM   #79
zuni

anyone in breda ???
Old 10-07-2008, 01:48 PM   #80
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware_Belgium View Post
okay, so i've got a list of about 8 people in the avalon list, and amoung those are a VERY few who actually respond to the internal mails.

I can't decide any other then to abandon this project since people really don't seem to realise the importance of the list. This is supposed to be the way to form a serious community.

But if we all select talk and discussion before actually making plans and dealing with eachother, then me myself will not spend more time in the list.

I was hoping for some effort from your side as well. This is the final week I will analyse incoming names. If we don't have about 20 WILLING members, the project will be abandoned, there I feel more and more I'm wasting myy time on this site.

I stopped reading threads 15 days ago cause they simply don't interest me right now, I feel the urge and need to form a solid community to travel together and stand strong.

As for the need to read and discuss problematics, is TOTALY irrelevant to me now. The only thing i'm following are the new interviews and talks or Kerry and Bill.

Best to all,
Ethan
PS: Hier is alvast mijn emailadres:
aepsilonm@hotmail.com

Hup in Vrede!

RaKaR
Old 10-07-2008, 01:49 PM   #81
Swamisalami
Banned

I'm still around. I send a post to Ewald, to A-B and I have contact with HallieBallie sharing info. May be the message isn't understood correct by everyone.....? So what you want us to do?
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:50 PM   #82
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuni View Post
anyone in breda ???
Kleine 60 á 70 km. westelijker zit deze Zeeuw.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:58 PM   #83
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamisalami View Post
I'm still around. I send a post to Ewald, to A-B and I have contact with HallieBallie sharing info. May be the message isn't understood correct by everyone.....? So what you want us to do?
Hoi Swamisalami,

Dat is precies de vraag: hoe verder?

RakaR

PS: ik ga zo naar de pagina van Aware_Belgium om daar een bericht hieromtrent achter te laten.
Tot straks dan.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:01 PM   #84
Swamisalami
Banned

We hebben een verzamelpunt in Duitsland. Ik zit daar drie en een half uur vandaan. Misschien moeten we nog een plaats afspreken bij de grens of in Luxemburg of zoiets.

Suggesties.......?
Old 10-07-2008, 02:05 PM   #85
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

the only thing I myself ask of pple is their personal data for the list, you got my personal email adress underneath my pic, you can send me a personal note, anything really.

Other then that, the goal is to set up a point to meet, there hasn't been established one. In the pre-last mail I sent to the avalon-list members I wrote:

Hey Avaloners,

I thought it might be handy to start discussing as to what you people have in mind for the event in which the electronical grid falls out?

The prime idea is: get a set of "rules" which enable everyong to gather on time. For EXAMPLE, if the grid falls out: in a matter of 3 days timeline we gather at the rendez-vous point and from there on we travel in a group to reinforce eachother. To what objectives, where we meet, how we set these rules, what we do, ... EVERYTHING really, needs to be discussed at stage 2.

I think it would be handy if we all gave our view on how we see this happen for when "**** hits the fan"? All these personal views together will allow us to combine them into a coherent view in which we can all find ourselves. After which we can start determining agenda-points as the render-vous point for example, who rides with who (if necessairy), etc...

Is everyone ok with these 2 processes?

step 1 (now):
*determine a goal view in which we all fit

step 2:
*set up agenda points of "where" "what" "how" "who" of the coherent point of view

greets,
Ethan

ps: the reason why i'm still using ENG rather then NL is that we will have French and German members soon. If you chose to respond in NL or French or German, np, we will translate that text for you to ENG anyhow. But we do expect everyone being able to "read" english.

didn't get 1 response, which is less then poor

anyway.. we'll see how things end up by the end of the week

greets
Old 10-07-2008, 04:49 PM   #86
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Kameraden,

Ik hoop dat het jullie allemaal goed gaat.

I just watched 'Zeitgeist: Addendum'(http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05277695921912).
It is one of the most revealing experiences i have ever had; i have the feeling - i would actually better say, i am convinced - it is The Line i have always been looking for in this physical Incarnation.

I have therefore taken the Decision, from now on, to invest all my Will and Strength to bring the Ideal of Zeitgeist as close to my daily Reality as possible.

No matter what happens further, i will not go back to the System i am now leaving behind. Definitely.

I would like to share this Choice with you, Kameraden.

Behold The Future, it is within You!

RaKaR
Old 10-07-2008, 07:17 PM   #87
everready
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Ethan and others,

I've been reading and following this thread, but haven't really participated actively in posting much. Although I see the need to band together, the idea of being with complete strangers feels weird to me, even though we all understand the fragility of the times we are living in and the need to be with others for protection, support and strength. My senses tell me that we still have some time ( I trust my inner guidance ) and that we do not need to rush things just yet. This is why I want to meet up on the 19th of october. We need to get to know each other a little, to build a sense of family trust.

My plan is then to see who wants to meet up at Christmas time, for 4-5 days in a farmhouse in the Ardennes, so that we can really see and feel how it feels to hang out together. I already have this farmhouse booked - so its simply a matter of getting together there. There is enough room there for 15-20 people to stay. The farmhouse belongs to my family and I can use it a few times a year if I want to. To me this feels like a more realistic option.

The location of this place is also interesting - it is exactly at the point where 3 countries meet belgium, germany and luxembourg and the village is small..
If we have all been there together once, it will be much easier to meet up there a second time if needed. You can also get there by train!!

So, my suggestion is that we all meet up on the 19th in Amersfoort, to get to know each other a bit. We can make plans from there...

So what do you all think - is this a good strategy?? I know people appreciate your inspiration Ethan, but there are some psychological barriers to get over if we really want to form a group that works.
everready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:21 PM   #88
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

alright everready, I can grasp that idea and I'm following you in this one. I'm up for it @ Christmas time, only if I can bring the dessert!

greets
Old 10-07-2008, 07:26 PM   #89
Swamisalami
Banned

I think this is a wonderful proposition. As i am not much of a cook may be I can do the fire.....
Old 10-07-2008, 07:31 PM   #90
everready
Avalon Senior Member

There is an old iron fire place there that needs someone to love it 24/7- the only problem is that you need to get up at 3 in the morning if you want it to still be burning in the morning. Otherwise you have to start it all over again!!

Its cold there in the winter and the house makes scary noises in the night so you can be the fireman swamisalami and I'll just stay in my warm bed!!
everready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:31 PM   #91
Swamisalami
Banned

No problem, me make fire, you bring coffee

Me like scary noises........

As far I have planned it I will come to Amersfoort 19-10.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:40 PM   #92
Swamisalami
Banned

RakaR,

Ive seen Zeitgeist 2 twice and I like the idea of project Venus. I think we have to create it ourselves. We can all connect here at Avalon BUT we have to start with our own group. 20 "small" groups are less vulnerable as 1 big one.....
Old 10-09-2008, 09:24 PM   #93
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamisalami View Post
RakaR,

Ive seen Zeitgeist 2 twice and I like the idea of project Venus. I think we have to create it ourselves. We can all connect here at Avalon BUT we have to start with our own group. 20 "small" groups are less vulnerable as 1 big one.....
Hoi Swamisalami,

That is precisely the idea: we work the whole concept here, within a solid group, in the sense s of pratical application, bringing in new ideas and thinking forward.
Then, as we move furrther, we shall see what we could add to and/ or take from Project Venus, as a Global Movement.
We could eventually cooperate with Project Venus, while retaining our originality, so to speak.
The small communities we are now forming are good and preferable for they could create tighter connections and are easier to be sustained in a situation of extreme duress; that is plain and clair.
But if things( my great hope!) are to be less rough than one has all reason to expect and one does not wish to go back to the old paradigm(what is definitely my case, i am embracing a completely different life from now on), then a larger community of like-minded Humans could be a better option.

Behold the Future, it is within You.

RaKaR
Old 10-09-2008, 10:16 PM   #94
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

after watching Zeitgeist 2 i just had to do something with it.

i'm going to put these wallpapers on every desktop i can find lol, librairies and laptops in stores

the rebellion has begun.

you can check a preview on my blog (check signature for link to blogspot) if you like it you can put it on yours. Works fine on mine, there are 2 sizes. Widescreen and normal.

cheers

LINK TO DOWNLOAD:
http://www.4shared.com/file/66332765...s_poster.html?

Last edited by Aware_Belgium; 10-09-2008 at 10:20 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:09 AM   #95
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
after watching Zeitgeist 2 i just had to do something with it.

i'm going to put these wallpapers on every desktop i can find lol, librairies and laptops in stores

the rebellion has begun.

you can check a preview on my blog (check signature for link to blogspot) if you like it you can put it on yours. Works fine on mine, there are 2 sizes. Widescreen and normal.

cheers

LINK TO DOWNLOAD:
http://www.4shared.com/file/66332765...s_poster.html?
Hoi Aware_Belgium,

I truly understand what you mean, for i feel the same way.
Great poster-logo, zeg!

Could you post it at one of the threads dealing with Zeitgeist?
- 'What we are supposed to do' by Xammy(in 'General Discussion')
- 'Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers'( by 'Preparations/ Advice')

Hup in Vrede!

RaKaR
Old 10-10-2008, 11:13 AM   #96
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

can u quickly link the threads, I'm @ work and can really afford to spend to much time on the net by searching for threads
Old 10-16-2008, 07:05 PM   #97
ewald

hey guys,

just want to inform you all that the german crew is going nowhere for the moment... I stopped the efforts to get any kind of reaction going. Therefor, if you girls and guys dont mind, i would like to join this effort... here there is energy flowing... let me know if that is ok: a belgiam guy living in Berlin... and who knows, if the germans decide one day to get something going, I miight be able to hook us all up again.

joining you in the ardennes for Xms sounds great!

take care
ewald
Old 10-16-2008, 08:18 PM   #98
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

I'm srry Ewald, pple's actions on this side is below expectations as well. Check my posts earlier. So far we have 8 subscribers of which 1 just dropped.

I mean, it's a good initiative, but I'm srry, this website is all "talk talk" no real actions being done but a few. (VERY FEW)

There are some who are really doing something like the ardennes idd.

But for example the list which is being sent every week is being stopped as well, I've sent it this sunday for the last time. Pple just don't respond. When I direct a Q in the general mail it's completely ignored so. I tried a few times, no reactions.

To bad cause are a few who are willing, but the majority of this site (and i'm srry but it's true) are talking air.

So I'm going to the Ardennes for the first two days and we'll see what comes up there. But I lost my intentions of this plan cause pple just won't cooperate the smallest bit.

greets;
Ethan
Old 10-16-2008, 10:38 PM   #99
Oipo

I have to say, all I feel is that this banding together, into possible community forming is becoming less and less likely to have to happen.

I guess the time line is shifting constantly away from the 'bad' one(s). And as such, there is little incentive to start doing things related to project avalon.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:03 PM   #100
Frank69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm srry Ewald, pple's actions on this side is below expectations as well. Check my posts earlier. So far we have 8 subscribers of which 1 just dropped.

I mean, it's a good initiative, but I'm srry, this website is all "talk talk" no real actions being done but a few. (VERY FEW)

There are some who are really doing something like the ardennes idd.

But for example the list which is being sent every week is being stopped as well, I've sent it this sunday for the last time. Pple just don't respond. When I direct a Q in the general mail it's completely ignored so. I tried a few times, no reactions.

To bad cause are a few who are willing, but the majority of this site (and i'm srry but it's true) are talking air.

So I'm going to the Ardennes for the first two days and we'll see what comes up there. But I lost my intentions of this plan cause pple just won't cooperate the smallest bit.

greets;
Ethan

Hi Ethan,

I appreciate your efforts and insights. Shall we limit ourselves to agree on 1 end-destination where we can assemble when something happens? I foresee many logistical problems if we obligate ourselves to travel in Mad Max karavan. for instance: i do not know yet who will come with me during the heat of the moment....so will I make it on time or jeopardize the rest?....also my car is stuffed...will there be accessible roads? If we can pick and offer a safe haven, people themselves can decide if they wish to know its location. Getting there is people's own responsibillity whether on hiking boots or by spacecraft.

I myself travelled far places but haven't seen much of Europe, I can't determine where is auspicious.
Frank69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hallo medelanders