Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-17-2008, 06:53 PM   #1
GFWeye
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation FED Gov Ordereding UTUBE to REMOVE ET Vids

IT's HERE folks (POLICE STATE)

Fed Government if forcing U TUBE on the REMOVAL of ET and just about any other information the NWO do not want you to know about!!

This is just the BEGINNING WAKE THE **** UP!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pLyC...8B545&index=42

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDI4P...&feature=email

Spread the word and save file as from now on to pass on information.

Last edited by GFWeye; 09-17-2008 at 07:21 PM.
GFWeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:02 PM   #2
ewald

Default Re: FED Gov Ordereding UTUBE to REMOVE ET Vids

where did you get this from ET and NWO. In the video you link they talk about removal of video with graphic violence, US soldier assisnations, bombmaking and video that could inspire homegrown terrorisme. It is true that between the lines you could read much more then is said... and that is probably the case... yet this is still an assumption... the facts are less global then you stated... or heard I wrong?
Old 09-17-2008, 07:26 PM   #3
GFWeye
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewald View Post
where did you get this from ET and NWO. In the video you link they talk about removal of video with graphic violence, US soldier assisnations, bombmaking and video that could inspire homegrown terrorisme. It is true that between the lines you could read much more then is said... and that is probably the case... yet this is still an assumption... the facts are less global then you stated... or heard I wrong?
The main one I read regarding this has now been taken out

http://uk.youtube.com/index?&session...LXeQ9WwA3mJthA
GFWeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:05 PM   #4
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe we should see if we here @ Avalon can round up all of this detrimental videos that are waking people up & make our own Avalon website video server just like youtube & google video. There are other ways to share videos from other servers that are not as well known as youtube. We are all creating this for some sort of purpose because people who are still asleep will try to check something out that they've looked up b4 & not be able to view it & then they'll get a little ? mark subconsciously that will make them start to question alot more. So negative will & does always turn back into positive which is a very easy to understand cosmic law of allowance. If we can just comprehend that all - = + no matter what then there'd be alot less fear & worry. I know we all still need to be prepared & be on a slight defensive mode parameters within these normal 3rd density duality events & situations in order to all survive thru this cosmic shift of remembrance of what we really are which is --- EVERYTHING.

Last edited by giaoue; 09-17-2008 at 08:08 PM.
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:57 PM   #5
ICF_Wax
Avalon Senior Member

Enough people know all ready... And All this talk of shift, that I firmly belive in. Is no exuse for sitting back and doing nothing. Being Pre-occupied with theory and retoric, makes you look like erh... a lazy half-hearted Spectator, When next to PRO-Active people who belive the same things but are actully trying to apply the consepts to reality I'm always running into you guys who start playing devils advocate as soon as palid ego starts to wane. Your like the KARL MARX's of this movement..And Were Im solidly a Bakunin.

Its all about Spiritual Progression. Saying Ha Negitive is Positive Hahahah Does not Serveto growyourSpirit. True Growth Comes From effort sucsess and loss, or more Simply from - Process.

Do not negate that process of trying too do.

Anyway I hope speakers of truth can find a safe conduit for their message.

Last edited by ICF_Wax; 09-17-2008 at 09:16 PM.
ICF_Wax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:58 AM   #6
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

http://wideeyecinema.com/
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:41 AM   #7
Jetamus
Avalon Senior Member

Google Video removed a bunch of David Wilcock videos did they not?

I think they had to be rehosted one another service.
Jetamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:49 AM   #8
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

this is like the third or fourth post regarding this and all ive seen is acebryan taken off, i have subscriptions to lots of alternative media and paranormal sites and theyre all still up, including the video i made which im sure could label me as a "terrorist" or "enemy combatant" under bush's new rules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEqvLsAUW8k
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:11 AM   #9
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Theres no evidecne to suggest the federal government are ordering the take down of certain vids so the thread title is truly misleading. I know vids are getting deleted but its all specualtion. Ive seen certain group info on facebook have problems and people scream out against facebook until they realise its just some technical stuff. Paranoia usually makes it worse.

By the way I agree that there is a focussed attempt at shutting down certain groups and videos all over the net but exaggerating stuff doesnt help the truth
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:25 PM   #10
Vandalis

Alot of vids are bieng taken down. Not only that but there acounts are being suspended. One user i had suscribed to has had his Alex jones videos removed adn his acount suspended. He had the overdive hours of the radio show and Most his movies. He just put up James Bermus's new movie Fabled Enemies adn i never got a chance to watch it lol.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:02 PM   #11
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

wow..............

Sounds like it's getting very close to "preparedness" time. Time to form communities of self sufficiency and cooperation, living in alignment with nature.

It seems like its real and happening now. wow.
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:13 PM   #12
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Of course "some" people will always try to take down videos that play against Them. At this point it's not a big deal. Youtube and GoogleVideo are the most mainstream video sites so there it will happen the most. But as long as They don't rebuild the internet completely, there will always be plenty of other spaces to host files.

On that note, it seems to me archive.org is fairly good at hosting pretty much anything and not removing stuff, at least as far as I can tell. I know I've seen David Icke, Alex Jones, Cathy O'Brien videos there. It might even be possible to make a whole section there, maybe even a Project Camelot section, if anyone wants to take that task.

I have over 20 GB of videos related to all this stuff and I'd love to share them so if anyone comes up with some video hosting project, let me know.

Oh and in case you don't know, archive.org even hosts older versions of many websites in the Web section, so you may find lots of stuff there that has been removed from the net since. I got plenty of Svali articles from there for example.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:58 PM   #13
huntergatherer

What happened to aceBryan7ox on YouTube? I went to his page recently and it was completely gone.