Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 01-10-2009, 07:26 AM   #401
mulder

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Gosh, I'd better move to Coober Pedy! lol. I wouldn't be too complacent as when it hits the fan, nuclear fallout or an ice age will come here very fast. Although I'm interested why the Aussie Bees aren't dying out as they are in the rest of the world -
If the bees disappeared, “man would have only four years of life left”

— Albert Einstein*
Perhaps we don't have chem trails or GM crops as much as the rest of the world? I know the varroa parasite hasn't made it onto Australia yet. Here is one on a bee larvae:
It looks horrible!
Old 01-11-2009, 10:19 AM   #402
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Relayer,
I've been away from this thread for some time as I've deeply delved into the Astralwalker thread mentioned by Kerry a few weeks ago. It's exciting to think that whilst we have the inlination to develop survival skills it's also important to be apart of the global meditative community. Relayer - count me in on the 24/1/09 meeting.

Aussie G - My apologies for not passing through your way during the NY break to drop off the casting resin. I couldn't take it with me as we had little room in the car at the time.
If you still would like it I will be glad to bring it along on our next meeting.

Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:05 PM   #403
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Hi Relayer,
I've been away from this thread for some time as I've deeply delved into the Astralwalker thread mentioned by Kerry a few weeks ago. It's exciting to think that whilst we have the inlination to develop survival skills it's also important to be apart of the global meditative community. Relayer - count me in on the 24/1/09 meeting.
Hello Robski,
AussieG and I were starting to get worried about you. AussieG called me on the telephone yesterday and you came up in our conversation.
I'm glad everything is ok.
I will add you to the attendees list and look forward to seeing you on the 24th.
Please take care my friend.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:20 PM   #404
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Melbourne/Victoria

5th Ground Crew Meeting Location

Since we are going to meet in a public place, it won't matter to put up a couple of maps showing the location of our meeting.

The first map shows our initial meeting, or rally point prior to going to the Alexandra Gardens. This is at Federation Square and NOT the City Square.
Once all attendees have arrived, we will then proceed to the Alexandra Gardens. For anyone who will be arriving late, please call me on my mobile and I'll rendezvous with you at Federation Square, then take you to the meeting place.
If you don't have my mobile number, then PM me and I'll provide it.

The next picture shows the approximate area where the meeting will take place. This may vary depending upon areas of shade and hopefully restroom facilities being close by.

Anyone who hasn't put their hands up yet in regards to attending, please do so, as its not too far off before we hit the 24th.
Anyone with any questions or suggestions on what we should discuss at the meeting, put them in a post here, PM me or have a list to bring with you at the meeting.
Please take care all and peace be with you.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:37 AM   #405
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Robski good to here you again. next meeting will be fine for trade.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:13 AM   #406
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys! Just heard on news tonight an Earth Quake 3.5 or 3.7 in Korumburra, Sth Gippsland
Not all that big I know but has anybody been watching all the quakes around Indonesia,Tonga,PNG,Fiji etc etc so can't say I am surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if there was more to come.

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb

Last edited by Aussie Babe; 01-14-2009 at 07:47 AM.
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:59 PM   #407
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Babe View Post
Hi Guys! Just heard on news tonight an Earth Quake 3.5 or 3.7 in Korumburra, Sth Gippsland
Not all that big I know but has anybody been watching all the quakes around Inndonesia, Somalia.Fiji etc etc so can't say I am surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if there was more to come.

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb
Likewise.......More earthquakes, solar flares, the earth is changing as have the other planets in our solar system. However, I'm not sure if there is a connection between the Polynesian quakes and the one that took place in Victoria?
Old 01-14-2009, 07:07 AM   #408
Lunatic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski View Post
More earthquakes, solar flares, the earth is changing
Further to the subject of earth changes.........

I have for some time had an OVERWHELMING URGE to warn those folks on this thread, that have posted that their prefered runto spot would either be underground or a mountain cave, that a re-think on the subject might be advisable. Up until now i had refrained from blurting out disaster warnings because it was only a feeling...

I have done a bit or research on the subject of late and can now post some info and links to give credence to my GUT...

And taking into account of the changing weather and earth activities, (whatever the cause be, Natural, us, alien or planet X), I find myself compelled to warn others even if i am later proven wrong.....

the following are excerpts and links to several sites about the geological complexities of this great state we live in...

http://www.land.vic.gov.au/land/lcnl...256E310018A904

Gives a brief breakdown of land formations for Victoria...
-- -------------------------------------------------------

http://www.skwirk.com/p-c_s-57_u-479...e-in-australia

Quote:
Many people think that Australia never has earthquakes. There have, however, been a number of earthquakes on the Australian continent in recorded history. In fact, Australia's level of earthquake activity is moderate to high compared with other intraplate regions, or regions in the centre of a tectonic plate.
--------------------------------------------------------------

http://uninews.unimelb.edu.au/view.php?articleID=287

Contrary to the popular notion that Australia is an ancient continent that has for millions of years been geologically comatose, University of Melbourne geologists have uncovered evidence that parts of South-eastern Australia recently stirred from their geological slumber and are in an active mountain building phase.

----------------------------------------------------------------
There is conjecture as to whether the Victorian volcanoes are merely dormant or are in fact extinct.
----------------------------------------------------------------

http:
//museumvictoria.com.au/mineralogy/volcan.html

Volcanoes have shaped Victoria's landscape throughout its geological history.
--------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.seismicity.segs.uwa.edu.a...tern_australia

The region of south-western Victoria and south-eastern South Australia was an active volcanic province in relatively recent times. Several hundred eruptive centres have been identified there, not all named. The most recent activity was at Mount Gambier in South Australia, with the youngest eruption there estimated to have happened approximately 4000 years ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am sure that those that take the time to check out these links will cry foul as most of the affore mentioned actvity has long since ceased or at the very least, been asleep for quite some time..BUT..If we are trully going to experience pole shifts or Planet X bypasses, the posibility, i believe, of these areas once again becoming active is INNEVITABLE....

Sorry to be a downer....

caring for decent people
Ian
Lunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:01 PM   #409
sugar
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Thank you Ian, for the great information,I am sure this will help us all to find safe locations and giving us more knowledge on our state.
sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:34 PM   #410
Lunatic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar View Post
Thank you Ian, for the great information,I am sure this will help us all to find safe locations and giving us more knowledge on our state.
Your more than welcome sugar...

I am in the process of trying to locate maps that show elevation and land forms, so that an alternative escape place may be worked out. But at this stage I have searched about a dozen sites with no real solutions... Maps of Australia and its make up are as hard to find as most other informaiton regarding OZ... But the search continues... And as they say on the news, "further Updates As They Come To Hand"

caring for decent people
Ian
Old 01-17-2009, 04:10 AM   #411
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

http://flood.firetree.net/?ll=-27.83....1640&z=13&m=7

Australian flood maps, worth a look
Old 01-19-2009, 10:44 AM   #412
Lunatic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post

http://flood.firetree.net/?ll=-27.83....1640&z=13&m=7

Australian flood maps, worth a look

Thanks for the link AussieG...

If I am reading the map correctly and have clicked on the right things, It appears that, apart from SOME stretches of the VIC coast, most of the rest of the state will remain inhabitable and dry underfoot and not requiring us to pack an inflatable raft into our survival kits, providing the sea level doesn't rise above 14 Metres (that is the highest level that the map would allow)....

So anywhere inland would be fine...(Aside from the earthquake and volcanic areas )..

Thanks again AussieG....

Caring for decent people

Ian
Old 01-20-2009, 02:19 AM   #413
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Although the map goes to 14m there are prodictions that a rise of 70m is possible. This dose not allow for polar shifts or tectonic plate movement. If the earth rotated and Victoria were to end ut at the equator the sea would rise 122m Therfore if you want to cover all bases you would need to relocate to a place at least 130m above sea level, with etablished inrastructure ie Snowy mountains with hydo power generated 1000's m above sea level from losts of water located in farming and agricultural area.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:52 PM   #414
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Although the map goes to 14m there are prodictions that a rise of 70m is possible. This dose not allow for polar shifts or tectonic plate movement. If the earth rotated and Victoria were to end ut at the equator the sea would rise 122m Therfore if you want to cover all bases you would need to relocate to a place at least 130m above sea level, with etablished inrastructure ie Snowy mountains with hydo power generated 1000's m above sea level from losts of water located in farming and agricultural area.
If a pole shift of such a magnitude takes place, then it would by possible for mountains to turn into valleys and valleys into new peaks. Safety will come from the knowingness within ourselves first and foremost. After watching the underwater cities lecture at the NEXUS conference in October 2008, it clearly shows that these cities were thriving with life, whilst civilisations dissappeared overnight due to enourmous movements on all plates. Infact, they've uncovered an underwater city in the pacific ocean off the coast of Japan as deep as 1000 feet below sea level. Scientists were shocked by the evidence and has shaken their old belief that the earths movements took thousounds of years to separate lands into the continents as we know them today.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:00 PM   #415
Lunatic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

G'day again Aussie G.....

If a sea rise of 70M is possible, then there would be very little left of OZ to inhabit...
The average hight above sea level for Australia is 300M. Apart from some tropical and pacific Islands it is the lowest (on average) land mass on the planet..
And while i agree that polar shifts can, and probably have occured in the past, i believe they would have been of the magnetic kind and therefore of little concern to humanity (basically affecting only migrating animals and birds and our compases)... If a Polar shift of the Geographical kind was to take place, where by VICTORIA would end up at the equator, it would be of such a catastrophic nature to everyhing on this planet that next to nothing would survive. The resultant stresses placed on the techtonic plates would cause old mountain ranges to colapse, new ranges to form, and the volcanic activity world wide that would make Krakatoa look like a fire cracker. Can I ask Aussie G, Where did you find the data to suggest that moving OZ to the Equator would cause a sea level rise of 122M.........??? The major problem I have with this geological pole shift scenario is that our planet has a natural ROTATION that is governed by the SUN and other planets in close proximity to earth, Murcury, Mars, Venus, etc. It would not only require the relocation of huge land masses but it would also have to compete with the natural forces of the universe... Have you ever spun a pushbike wheel in your hands and tried to change direction........????

Anyways that is my THEORY...........

Be Kind To DECENT People

Ian
Old 01-20-2009, 09:23 PM   #416
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

The theory to planet rotation has been proposed by the ice core surveys which indicated that the Artic completly melted in 2 years and then re-froze suggesting that due to some magnetic interference it rotated to the equator then returned.
George Green explained that due to the centrifugal force of the spinning earth that the sea a the equator is 400 feet deeper.

It is thought to be a cyclic event that happens every 3,600 year and we are now due. Bob Dean thinks about 2017.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:37 AM   #417
Lunatic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The theory to planet rotation has been proposed by the ice core surveys which indicated that the Artic completly melted in 2 years and then re-froze suggesting that due to some magnetic interference it rotated to the equator then returned.
While I would not disagree that perhaps the Poles have at some point, in this planets life, defrosted and then re-frozen, i do find it a bit hard to believe that they would have had to travel as far as the equator to do so. The planet would only have to rotate af few degrees of its axis, as far as Victoria, for the ice to melt....

The argument you quote also assumes that the centrifugal forces dictating the equator would remain where they are... This is impossible... The equator would move with the planet, as the whole system, Core, Mantle, lands and oceans are all part of the centrifugal force and any disruption to the whole would bring total and utter devestation to the whole. Blizzards, Duststorms, winds well in excess of anything predicted so far that would deforest anything it touched, lift up and dump as dust storms, whole continents in what are now oceans, creating oceans where land once stood.... And for all this to happen one way and then back again in a mere 2 year time frame..?? The resultant stresses on the mantle being pulled up 26 miles, (Extra distance around the equator compared to around the poles), then dumped back as the equator passed through it, only to repeat the process on the "return to normal" journey would in itself rip the mantle destroying everything in its path..

I am still of the belief that a MAGNETIC POLE SHIFT is the most likely scenario as the forecast/predicted earth changes, while dramatic from our (human) point of view, would have little effect on the overall structure of the planet.. Yes, stronger wind patterns, snow in summer 40 degrees in winter, fluctuating ocean depths resulting in tsunamis and tidal waves, ect, ect... Huge by our scale but a mere flea bite for the planet....

I believe when the shift does occur it will merely return us to the TRUE NORTH position which is slightly off from magnetic north (10 to 30 Degrees East/West depending on what article your reading)...

Live and learn, Think and survive

Ian

Last edited by Lunatic; 01-22-2009 at 02:07 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:40 AM   #418
sugar
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Hello Everyone,
This is a great site to read as it informs us all the global disasters around the world,eg Unusual ANIMAL Behavior ,RAIN, Floods, Landslides, Winds
SNOW, Extreme Cold
SPACE Weather, Solar Storms, Meteors & Asteroids
Unusually High TIDES, Freak Waves ect.
Take care
Chris

http://home.att.net/~thehessians/disasterwatch.html
sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:18 AM   #419
mulder

Pastor Lindsey Williams Details "Economic Calamity" Ahead
(This is a summary by "Tom" of a recent interview of Williams by Gianni Hayes)

Dear Friends and Family:

For some years now, I have been saying that the "money changers" and "banksters" in London and New York are setting us up. They're playing a money game in which all of the marbles are on the table. It seems that this game is now in the bottom of the Ninth inning. Tonight I listened to the Reverend Lindsey Williams on American Voice Radio, hosted by Ms. Gianni Hayes. Some people will recognize his name, some won't. I am not going to go into a lengthy bio. You will have to do that research yourself, assuming you even have an interest. I will only mention that he is the man who, because of his contacts in the oil industry, correctly predicted that the world price for oil would fall from roughly $140.00 per barrel to less than $50.00 per barrel.

He claims to be well connected to what he calls "the power elite," and I firmly believe that he is telling the truth. But, what he calls the power elite is just one level of corporate America. He interacted with the high paid servants of the oil industry. That would be the executives of ARCO and other big oil companies when he served as chaplain for the Alaska pipeline. He knows and admits that the "real power" is much further up the food chain. Bottom line? Personally, as far as I am concerned, Reverend Williams character and credibility are unimpeachable. I think it is very important to pay attention to what he has to say.

1. The reason why the "elite" dropped the world price of oil down below $50.00 a barrel was to wage economic warfare against the Arab/ OPEC countries. "They" seek to bankrupt OPEC countries., especially the Iranians by cutting their revenues more than 75%. (Do you think that is why Mr. Chavez is so belligerent towards the USA?) Why would they do that? Because Iran and the other OPEC states are getting too strong and too wealthy. The Iranians are running an oil bourse, that effectively sidesteps the oil markets of New York and London. (My note. Even worse they are trading oil not for dollars but for other currencies such as the Euro. This is a direct threat to the western banking system.) According to Williams, this will not be allowed to continue. This is about control!! "What is happening today has been planned for years and there are other more nefarious motives, which will be outlined below.

2. The world reserve currency is the dollar and dollar denominated assets such as U.S. Treasury Debt. The Arabs have been recycling their petro dollars into U.S. Treasury debt for thirty five years. (My comment. The Arabs/OPEC have been financing our national debt. This is per agreement with the New York Banking establishment, and the U.S. Treasury. This arrangement has been part of the world order since the collapse of the Bretton Wood Agreement in 1971. This is now coming to an end.) Now that they are being bankrupted (intentionally) the OPEC/Arab states are no longer willing or able to buy Treasury Debt. Hence, the interest on the National Debt (which now exceeds 15 Trillion dollars?) is not being financed by foreign creditors. China, India and other Asian states are doing the same thing. "They are running from dollar denominated assets."

Therefore, the Federal Reserve is now buying up all the Treasury Debt issued by the U.S. Treasury to cover the debt maintenance on the national debt. (My Comment: this is called monetization and it is highly inflationary.) (My note: to put this in perspective, the so-called bailout, which was really nothing but a heist without the guns, in the amount of 700 billion dollars, was actually in the amount of 8.5 trillion dollars. All of this sum represents more debt "created" by the Federal Reserve which is then added to the National Debt. In addition to being extremely inflationary, we will be paying interest ("tribute?") on this debt to the banksters in perpetuity.)

3. Gold and Oil generally move in tandem i.e., when oil goes up, so does gold. This has not been the case since the oil market collapsed. Gold has shown huge relative strength to the price of oil. Because of intense world wide demand and speculation the relationship between gold and oil will no longer continue. Gold will now move independently of oil.

4. This year, 2009, the USA will face total financial collapse. The dollar will also collapse in value, and it will take years for the U.S.A. to recover.

5. OPEC has been cutting production steadily but they cannot influence the supply of oil enough to affect the world price.

6. Pastor Lindsey said that the Papacy and the Jesuits had nothing to do with what was going on.

7. He said we have more than enough oil in the USA for our own needs, but the so-called "elite" as he calls them have no intention of EVER developing a major oil field in the continental U.S. or Alaska. "They" will not allow this country to become energy independent, and they intend to continue to keep us dependent on foreign oil sources. (My note: Dependency is another world for control.) Later he mentioned the field just disclosed by the USGS which is located in Montana and N. Dakota. (This I believe is the Bakken Field.) He said that it contains 320 billion barrels which is only 10% of the reserves. This oil is worth about 15 trillion dollars. (My note: in others words the 300 BB is the easy oil. It's the oil that will flow out of the ground under its own pressure. That means total reserves of this one field using secondary and tertiary recovery techniques are probably near three trillion barrels. To put that in perspective the Saudis have reserves of about 260 Billion barrels.) One of the senators from Montana has been screaming about this to Congress. He has been totally ignored by both Congress and the media.

8. Regarding Obama. "It did not matter who won the election." The handlers around Obama are, for the most part, members of the Council on Foreign Relations. "The elite." "The globalists." They are essentially the same people who ran the Clinton administration and both Bush Administrations. "There will be absolutely no change in either our domestic or foreign policy. (My note: the people who have looted this country will continue to loot this country.) Regarding economic policies "Obama" will be another Hoover." In other words Obama will follow orders and will take the fall for the economic calamity that is about to unfold. (My note: Obama is another feckless, empty suit, who was selected, trained, groomed, packaged and sold to a gullible, naive and lazy American public.)

9. Because of the tremendous cut in revenue to the Arab states (75%.) Dubai will become a "wasteland." Already they have suspended all construction on major buildings in Dubai. "There will be no change in the future. "

10. All of the Arab states are sliding into a depression. Their budget planning is based upon $80.00 oil, so they are cutting their expenditures dramatically----especially infrastructure and public works.

11. In addition to no longer buying our treasury debt, the Arab/OPEC states are now actively selling what treasury debt they hold. This is also occurring throughout Asia, especially China. This of course amounts to Trillions of dollars of Treasury debt etc. (My Note: if the Fed is now monitizing these debt instruments, which they must surely do since they are the buyer of last resort, this will also be highly inflationary.) The Arabs/OPEC/Asia are converting their dollars and dollar denominated assets to gold and other hard assets.

12. The long term goal of "these people" is to control and own everything. "They intend to break us." (My comment: Geeeez. I am confused. Here, all along, I have been told by the media that our enemies are in the Middle East.)

13. Gasoline will remain at approximately $1.50 per gallon for the next year to a year and half. This is killing the State government gas tax revenues. Total, state tax revenues are collapsing. Expect many states to go bankrupt----especially California.

14. "They" intend to control the world price of oil by dumping massive amounts of oil on the market to keep the price down. They intend to use, among other sources, an oil field in Indonesia that "they" just brought "on line." This field has reserves of more than 300 billion barrels. He also mentioned another field in northern Russia.

15. The ultimate objective is to "destroy the USA." At the same time "they" seek to consolidate control over all assets of any significance. "They" already own and control, the banks, and the media. (My note: Williams did not say, but obviously, they also control the oil industry.) "They" intend to gain control of the entire auto industry. According to Williams "why not buy the auto industry? All they need to do is create the credit in a computer entry." The takeover of the auto industry will happen when the time is right. They also seek control of all the real estate that is worth owning. According to pastor Williams, everyone is going to be paying rent by the time this thing is over. Again he emphasized that "After years of collapse they intend to own everything."

16. Russia is a major world power. Tensions will increase between the west and Russia. Look for a return of the cold war. (My note: he did not say it but I got the feeling that the Russians are not anxious to become part of the New World Order. Of course this oil price suppression is really hurting the Russians. They have had to devalue the Ruble seven times.)

17. "There will be no attack on Iran. There will no war with Iran." "The American people will not stand for it." They intend to accomplish their goal of destroying Iran by economic means. "They will accomplish their goal of destroying Iran without the need of another 911 false flag operation."

18. "Within six to nine months we will be into full blown hyper inflation." "Buy everything you need right NOW!!!!" "Prepare your dinner table NOW! It is going to be 1933 all over again."

19. "The nations of the world, especially China, are dumping U.S. currency and buying gold.

20. "The reason why it is getting so hard for people to buy gold is that "they" do not want people to be able to protect themselves." "They don't want people to have something that is REAL." (My note: it's hard to find any significant quantities of gold anywhere. Silver too!)

21. "They fear people buying gold because it is something "they" can NOT control. They feel that only they, the elite, should own gold.""They regard it as real money."

22. Their greatest fear is that the people will "wake up" from their slumber. "In fact they are terrified." They do not intend to impose martial law. They believe this would cause an armed revolution and that they do not want. Hmmmm. (I guess that is why the founders included the Second Amendment in the Constitution.) "A revolution means they could lose control."

23. "The American people are terrified of Obama." "The day after the election the gun shops in the USA were emptied by alarmed and frightened citizens." "Wal Mart reported that the day after the election their sales of ammunition went up by 400%. It was a record for ammunition sales in a twenty four hour period. (My note: this continued for several weeks after the election.) Evidently this behavior caused a great deal of alarm.

24. "They" have given up on implementing the North American Union and are "going all the way." The goal is total global control of everything. Global Government. Global bank. Global Currency. Etc. (My note: this NWO globalism business has always included a global army, and a global religion. I am sure we will be hearing more about global religion from "Americas pastor," Rick Warren)

Pastor Williams was asked what can we do? He made some suggestion which are not surprising. They are:

1. Get your spiritual house in order. (My note: I totally agree with Rev. Williams. At the core, this struggle is spiritual in nature. It is also a war on human consciousness. And, It is about both controlling and breaking the human spirit. That can only happen if we allow it to happen. "They" need us to surrender our God given powers to them for them to accomplish their evil deeds. Think, think, think! People must learn to use the magnificent brain that God gave us. Be skeptical of everything. In the coming months accept nothing at face value. Investigate everything

To do that you will need to turn off the "electronic sewer" "they" call television. Better yet, throw the damn thing in the dump where it belongs.The electronic and print media are a wasteland designed to keep you distracted, misled, confused and misinformed. You will NEVER discover anything of value watching boobokvision. Never!!!! Trust nobody until that person has EARNED your trust. And above all, question everything, especially if it comes from people in a position of authority. And, finally recognize that "the enemy" is within. The enemies of freedom are right here. Inside the gates.)

2. Plant a garden.

3. Get out of debt. He said debt is the main weapon of subversion and control used by "these people." (My note. I totally agree with that remark unless all of your debt is unsecured and you own no real assets. Can't squeeze blood from a stone.)

4. Store lots of food. "The farm economy is collapsing."

(Deborah's Note: Usecured debt for example credit cards, owning no real assets for example being a renter. From all I know it seems to me they are trying to destroy more than the USA, they are trying to destroy many of the citizens literally such as from starvation. Thus stocking up on food is important enough to spend savings and if no savings, use credit cards for that purpose.)
Old 01-23-2009, 01:51 PM   #420
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Great read Mulder....thanks! Much food for thought there.

To all Ground Crew that are meeting tomorrow....have a great meet. It looks like you are going to have a lovely day for it, enjoy!.

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb
Old 01-24-2009, 01:17 PM   #421
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

SOLAR ECLIPSE: On Monday, Jan. 26th, the Moon will pass in front of the sun producing an annular "ring of fire" eclipse. This is not a total eclipse; the Moon will cover only 93% of the sun's surface. Nevertheless, the Moon's dead-center transit across the solar disk will produce a sight of rare beauty for observers along the "path of annularity." Best views are to be had from islands in Indonesia where the ring of fire will appear to sink into the ocean at sunset. Meanwhile, in Australia, southeast Asia, southern parts of India and South Africa, observers will experience an off-center partial eclipse. Crescent-shaped sunbeams will dapple the ground while high overhead the Moon takes a curved bite out of the sun. Please visit http://spaceweather.com for eclipse maps, timetables and photos.

In love and light
Aussie babe
Barb
Old 01-25-2009, 11:18 AM   #422
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Emmanuel Velikovsky ...Earth In Upheaval !!!

Down Load is free Here:
[link to www.archive.org]

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb
Old 01-25-2009, 11:28 PM   #423
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I just wanted to say it was fantastic to see everyone once again on Saturday. And a big welcome to those new members as well who took the time to come out and joined the discussion.

I really enjoyed meeting Sugar and her lovely daughter and I'm looking forward to getting to know them both in the coming meetings.

On the subject of meetings, I am about to start doing some investigating around some possible permanent venues where we can conduct our meetings and I just wanted everyone to PM me with their email address so that I can send them updates on what I find; more specifically locations and prices. I don't have everyone's number, but at least with email I can provide links to locations and everyone can have a look for themselves before coming to a decision.

AussieG recommended Caulfield due to the public transport accessibility, so I will concentrate my search in that area.

Any questions or comments, please PM me.

Lt Ripley
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:54 AM   #424
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

David Adams of http://www.truthmovementaustralia.com.au Who is hosting David Ike will be in Melb for a week after the show and has agreed to meet with us on Wed night. All those who are interested please PM me.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:43 AM   #425
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
David Adams of http://www.truthmovementaustralia.com.au Who is hosting David Ike will be in Melb for a week after the show and has agreed to meet with us on Wed night. All those who are interested please PM me.
Count me in Aussie G!

Relayer I would like to thank you personally for the efforts of providing DVD's to all of us regarding the David Icke 2004 lecture. Your efforts have not gone to waste as my father's perception of the whole illusional world has brought much peace to him. These DVD's are a constant reminder that we must remain focussed on the reality in which we create for ourselves, rather than the reality in which a few have created for the masses to live out.
Thank you my dear friend.

I would like to urge those on this thread that it's imperative that we divert our energies towards threads that provide spiritual teachings, mass/ global meditations for this is the key to opening the reality that is within us.

Our freedoms are not to be controlled or handed to a few to administer; instead it is for us to take responsibility of, for it shall provide us with the infinite possibilities.