Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-02-2008, 02:45 PM   #26
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Young people??? Teenagers???

Good point.... I should...

But honestly im kinda fascinated... I wanna know what you were trying to do when you said that. I mean what were you thinking? Literally... I wanna know, because I just dont seem to operate on such a petty level. Its fascinating to try and understand how people like you think. I mean what motivated you? Do you know him? Did he do something to you that made you think he was arrogant? Did the things he said make you feel belittled? Did it feel like he was condescending you? Does he make you feel uncomfortable? You have a phobia of 17 year olds?

....enlighten me.... Enlighten all of us, how can we learn to understand you?
SoldierOfTruth808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:30 PM   #27
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

People with low self-esteem (LSE) tend to view people with high self-esteem (HSE) as arrogant.

This has been a near universal observation in my many years learning social dynamics. In social experiences, the only people who ever gave me the feedback "you are arrogant" tended to be people who did not think very highly of themselves (which is why they have a hard time relating to the modes of being HSE, full of love for yourself and others).

In my experience, this is what these kind of communications tend to mean. Your mileage may vary.
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:39 PM   #28
suchanawesomekid
Avalon Senior Member

I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyan View Post
such an awesome kid seems to be such an arrogant human.
good point deoxyan.
to be quite honest, i am always, and i mean always battling with my ego.
like for example, look at my user name. that wasn't me. that was my ego.
and now i'm screwed because i can't change it to something more neutral.
anyway i'm here and everywhere to learn. so that keeps me grounded i think. to know that i know very little about everything.
peace xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
God Bless Avalon...Tao
yess.. actually God has already blessed us with Avalon.
it's all blessings all over the place!!!!!! agggghhhh seriously
i just need to open my eyes and there's a blessing, right there, staring at me.
nice to meet you Tao.. Gregg xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxjmaups2005xo View Post
my awakening of things started to happen when i was about 12 was when i was able to make sense of everything and put it together.
cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicentricity View Post
my idea of maturing (at this point in my life), is learning how to re-integrate all the states of being that I took completely for granted as a very young child.
mr. omnicentricity... uhhh... that's your name, right? anyway... i agree with everything you've said on this thread so far... hope we can have interesting chats in the future. funny that chats means cats in french.

and yesss i think most humans especially in industrialized nations lose sense of what is really important as soon as they fall pray of the primitive but very effective mechanisms of control that are naturally put in place in a human environment. they forget who they are. i always pay attention to what children do and what they have to say. also creatures like cats, squirrels and spiders have a lot to say all the time.

maturing is a fantastic process. i see it unfold in my own self every day.

peace avaloners
suchanawesomekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:20 AM   #29
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Avalon Members.

This is a call to action. We are after resources, abundance, and empowerment of the individual. To live life to the fullest in freedom and allowing us to achieve our full potential.

So I am focused on starting a group for this purpose. To build our strength as a force that empowers the individual's freedom.

So this is what I prepose.
*Working as a group rather than individually.
*Having a strong direct focus to achieve empowerment of the individual and their happiness.
*Waging war on anything that obstructs the previous and overcoming it.

If we stay loyal to these principles we will win. On our own we can only do so much but together we are much more powerful.

Stay away from fake movements and deceptive distractions. Keep the focus.

This is the real thing.

Do you want to be involved in victory? You can now respond here so I know you are in agreement and interested in co-operating.

This is open to consider all ideas but the best advice will be a form of action to progress such an agreement forward. The ball is in your court. I will wait for your feeback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmR4cMs14p4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVzPZYupOE

Last edited by Dean Plejaren; 11-04-2008 at 04:29 AM.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:29 AM   #30
Deoxyan

h

Last edited by Deoxyan; 11-04-2008 at 01:04 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:45 AM   #31
suchanawesomekid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I donīt trust in kids who think of themselves as awesome
hey
if you get one of the moderators of the forum to allow me to change my user name to something less egotistical, i swear i will.
just so i don't hurt you anymore
and then we can all be happy

suchanawesomekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:53 AM   #32
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

hey!, i'm 17 so i guess that makes me young and i've been attracked to "fringe" subjects since i was about 12. cool to see younger people here.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:55 AM   #33
Suriel

Wink Re: Young people??? Teenagers???

I think all kids are awesome. They are our future and the love magic of the Universe. I believe in you.

Love and Peace,
Kevin
Old 11-04-2008, 05:19 AM   #34
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hey
if you get one of the moderators of the forum to allow me to change my user name to something less egotistical, i swear i will.
Your username is fine. Be proud of it. I like it. Don't change it for anyone.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:33 AM   #35
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Whats up suchanawesomekid,

Good thread. I don't know how it escaped me for so long. I'm 26 and I don't think I will ever consider myself an adult. I feel wierd when the kids I coach call me sir instead of coach. Mr. "Duke" is my dad as I tell people who refer to me as such.

Youth is so important here I think, because those of us (youngsters) who resonate w/ these messages need to help interperit (in a palletable way) the occult(hidden) info for our contemporaries who may find it hard to focus on.
Our contemporaries may not always be receptive to this and many will ridicule as I've found, but I've developed a pretty thick skin, and I won't stop asking them to ask questions.

I sympathize w/ you having become aware of these predicaments we (humanity) find ourselves in presently at a young age. I was well out of high school and halfway through college before I started to look into the occult. I realise how hard I might have had it if I had been trying to get my high school buddies to look into the same stuff. The tin foil hats would have been made for me in a hurry I think.

And refering to your screen name, who cares really what anyone decides to call themselves here, I certainly don't. I might be way off but I'm guessing that this name is something your parents or a mentor may have used w/ you.

The only thing that matters is the substance of what people write and how they communicate. Those things are many times more telling about any member than their screen name could possibly be.

For what it's worth, I think I'm awesome too. I think you're awesome and SoldierofTruth, ashton,Orion11,omnicentricity,Kevin, Deoxyan, etc...... I think humans are awesome in the strict definition of the word (expressive of awe). So in my opinion you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Quote:
I donīt trust in kids who think of themselves as awesome, thats ridiculous; well, he thought, now he blames his ego, what a silly excuse, ok. And this particular kid is not awesome at all under my perspective.
That is a shame. You probably wouldn't trust me either then. What is your opinion of yourself I'm wondering?

Quote:
do you really need to insult me more because i donīt want to have a discussion with you about my opinion?, you have to show respect, wich you lacked.
I've seen no lack of respect from anyone here except yourself.

Why provide your opinion if you are only going to refuse to discuss it?
Remember what Mom always said: "If you can't say something nice......."

I can only conclude that you wanted this member to feel badly. Am I wrong?

Why corrupt such a positive thread w/ such irrelevant negativity?
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:45 AM   #36
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suchanawesomekid View Post
hey

Hey Kid,
don't you dare change your name, 'cos 'tis very apt.
This is probably one of the best threads I have seen and I have gained so much inspiration and hope for the future from it. Thanks very much to you and the rest of the wise 'young' people that have contributed.
My eldest daughter is 37 and the youngest 24, and I'm so envious of your wisdom at such a young age. I hope this doesn't sound patronising.., just speaking from the heart.
Good luck on your journey.

ps, you'll always meet grumpy people on your travels, so give them something they haven't got.. a smile.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:46 AM   #37
Deoxyan

r

Old 11-04-2008, 06:08 AM   #38
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

(suchanawesomekid and all other positive posters: I'm sorry this thread was corrupted somewhat here, and I debated addressing Deoxyan at all. I'm sorry I did. I should have known that it would only elicit something silly like this. But I now feel/hope that it may be productive to address him once more. Fingers crossed.)

Quote:
raul, dont invent logic arguments to just tell me to shut up in a politically correct manner because i dont agree with you, thatīs retarded, yeah?.
I grow very tired of the members whose posts consist mainly of provocative one line red herrings like this one.

What logic argument?

I never told you to shut up politicly correctly or otherwise. Just the opposite actually. I asked you several questions which you aparently ignored, only to perpetuate your victim complex. No one is attacking you here. We are simply wondering what you were thinking when you posted your original opinion.

You must see that that sort of negativity is unproductive. I mean look at where we are now. You've stated that we don't agree, but have done nothing to address the matter. I truly wouldn't mind some extended dialogue from yourself here. If you could explain how you've arrived at your opinion and why you think it necessary to divert from the OP intention, in order to state that opinion, that would be helpfull.

As I said, I'll continue to respond civilly towards you, if you can speak to any of my previous questions.

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:15 AM   #39
Deoxyan

S

Old 11-04-2008, 06:19 AM   #40
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry i forgot to answer you because you put me in the negative party.

i donīt work on your frequency.

What i wonder is why you have to put me as a victim when i simply donīt agree on what you have said, the way you have said it. You know, we are extraterrestrial to each other, it seems.... so, pffff....

discussion ended.
That's about what I expected, I guess.

I had hoped for more though.

Oh well, I tried.

peace Deoxyan,
(I hope you find it.)
Old 11-04-2008, 06:28 AM   #41
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Deoxyan, I've something for ya!.., careful now.., it's contagious! in fact, here's another one
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:53 AM   #42
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

I totally agree, I just cant understand why if someone knows full well that what they are saying is going to be recieved as negative, then why do they even bother to continue or defend themselves? We arent dumb, we dont want you to change youre opinion.... we just want to understand why you feel that way. We wanna know what would motivate you to take it this far? What frequency are we not operating on? Because it seems like more of us are operating on this frequency than whatever one youre on.

If you said you think hes arrogant because he talks very confidently and matter of fact like, I would have just replied that I thought he was excited about this frame of mind he has found. Were not looking at how much more we know than the other... Were just happy to know that there are others that know as much as we do... Thats exciting.

I dunno, maybe were at fault for misunderstanding his message. Maybe we just dont understand HIS frame of mind. Maybe us questioning his obviously antagonistic opinion is wrong, maybe we dont deserve an explaination of why he feels the need to proclaim that to all of us.
SoldierOfTruth808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:23 PM   #43
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Lads an' lassies,

Lets get back to the topic at hand can we.
Whats in a name for crying out loud!
Kid, you are doing a fine job, F*ck em' if they don't like it.
Deoxyan if yer an' owl fella like your pic suggests, then I think you should know better.

Pilgrim!!! the lads in the pub were wonderin' where you went!
they think you've been abducted! Ha!

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:30 PM   #44
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Awesomkid;

Drunvalo Melchizedek,

i just watched the CMN film of him, amazing.

Deoxyan: you really need a word with yourself.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:34 PM   #45
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Originally Posted by Deoxyan
I donīt trust in kids who think of themselves as awesome

This is out of order. Stop insulting people here.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:37 PM   #46
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
Awesomkid;

Drunvalo Melchizedek,

i just watched the CMN film of him, amazing.

Deoxyan: you really need a word with yourself.
Dayzero, can you provide a link for this film of Drunvalo, I would like to see it as I have read about Drunvalo in the past. Thanks if you can.

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:30 AM   #47
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Since when is there something wrong with being awesome?

Every day when i wake up the first thing i think to myself is "i am so ******* awesome" .. then i go about my day real good and happy basking in the knowledge of my awesomeness. Because every single one of us is truly awesome, beyond what mere words can explain.

Its nothing bad to recognise your own divinity.

We only dislike others when they make us think about ourselves. (so let this be a lesson, tut tut etc)

But aside from that, deoxyan is entitled to his opinion. In fairness, noone should be bashed for that neither.

Last edited by Anchor; 11-05-2008 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Please dont try to defeat the word censor. Thanks
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:34 AM   #48
Deoxyan

you could stop harassing me because i deleted the posts i put.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:45 AM   #49
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

@All: Any more posts not on the topic (see the title) of this thread in this thread will get "moderated"

My thanks and respect for those that self edited.

Thanks.

A..
--
Judge the message not the messenger.
--
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:46 AM   #50
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Ah young people and teenagers, reminds me of Nirvana=Smells Like Teen Spirit, or Skid Row=18 and Life,or Youth Gone Wild You are the future of our world!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 11-05-2008 at 03:11 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote