Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-03-2009, 03:08 PM   #1
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Operation Terra

http://www.operationterra.com/About/index.html"]http://www.operationterra.com/About/index.html[/URL]

The term "Operation Terra" refers to both a body of information and an operational concept. The information was telepathically transmitted to Sara Lyara Estes (aka Lyara) by a group of higher-density beings who refer to themselves as "The Hosts of Heaven." It was presented as a series of Messages — cosmic "lessons" from these celestial beings. The Messages are fully available at no charge on this site, and all of the material has also been published in three softcover books, for those who prefer that format. Additional material is available in the Articles section of this site.

The concept of Operation Terra is one of assisting Planet Earth to her next form — the new Earth, Terra .

The "op" is a cooperative venture between those who are on the ground (the "ground troops") and those who surround the planet on many levels of being. You can read more about the purpose, structure and present process of the "op" by clicking on the links in this sentence or the appropriate buttons at the left.

The Hosts have indicated that we are living during a time when a major cosmic cycle will complete and result in an entirely new Creation, giving rise to the emergence of several different "future Earths," each of which occupies a different timeline and compartment of reality. The Operation Terra material focuses on the particular timeline that leads to Terra (which is only one of those "future Earths") and which is splitting off from the other possible timelines and destinations.

The number of people from Planet Earth who will end up on Terra is a little less than 1/10th of 1% of the present population, or approximately 6 million people. They have been created by their Oversouls to make this journey because that is what their Oversouls wish to experience through them.

It is not a matter of having earned anything or being more special than anyone else. The Oversoul simply creates its many projections within the context of the Creator's desires. The Creator desires to experience EVERYTHING, so the Oversouls serve the Creator by creating projections of everything that exists. ALL paths serve the Creator.

Operation Terra is only one tiny part of the larger drama, but it means everything to those who are part of it. These teachings from the Hosts speak to the core of their being and their soul. It is very common for people to weep when they first come across the material — in both joy and relief to discover that they are not the only ones who know what they know. We are relatively few in number, are widely scattered all over the world and often quite isolated from others who share our vision and understanding.

Operation Terra has a radically different view from most other sources of information, in that it clearly states that we are here to SUPPORT and allow the "earth changes" as a necessary part of the cleansing and ascension of the planet. In other words, we take the view that there is nothing to fix, nothing to stop, and nothing to pray for except an outcome that is in keeping with the highest good for all.

We, too, are being purged of all energy patterns that are not part of OUR essential self, as nothing of the "old world" can be taken with us into the new world that we will inhabit, and that requires US to embrace all that WE contain, without judging any of it as being outside of love.

On our particular timeline (one of several that will exist simultaneously), we will witness the ending of the present Creation and all life on 3D Earth above the mineral kingdom. Massive Earth changes will culminate in a Pole Shift that will leave the planet totally devoid of life. There are many large fleets of spacecraft arrayed around the planet to assist in this transition, so that all will arrive at the destination selected by their Oversouls.

In the separating out of the timelines from one another, many will appear to die on any given timeline, but in fact they will be continuing their lives on another timeline and experiencing another scenario, so all expressions will be provided for. The Hosts have given us a roadmap for OUR journey and told us how to deal with these times. The Messages give us the overall map to guide us safely through the final phases, but we must also turn within ourselves for our answers in each moment that presents. Our spiritual team is with us every step of the way, and we are never alone in this journey, even if we can't see them.

This is a journey of transformation of both consciousness and form. Everything on Terra will be exalted. Every atom will be consciously connected to the whole, and all will operate on a foundation of peace, love, and joy — cooperation instead of competition, harmony instead of strife, and full, conscious, ECSTATIC communion with the Creator at all times.

Take your time and explore this site. Make use of the resources offered in ways that work for you. "Let go, let God [handle the details]" is the operative order of the day. Surrender IS the way through the chaos, and we simply need to bow our heads and let the winds and waves of change flow on past us. No one will be unaffected by what comes now, and no one will be lost.

Adonna
September 2009

Messages from the hosts of Heaven

http://www.operationterra.com/Download/MESSAGES.pdf

http://www.operationterra.com/Download/MESSAGES02.pdf

http://www.operationterra.com/Download/MESSAGES03.pdf

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:24 PM   #2
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Operation Terra

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Thank you Mudra for this posting it's contents is something i have been thinking on for a while now.
You are quite right in saying none will be lost everyone will be designated there place in the scheme of things.
This is a time of excitement i feel as many now just wish to get on with the job at hand.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I am suspecious of any source that mentions such things as US elections or Goldilocks....and then really WANTS to be asked for help...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #4
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to their "paid" radio show a few years ago.

Every week Lyrara and her new room mate Loriala said they were leaving the planet and every week they were still there with a reason why they didn't leave.

I felt sorry for some of the people who had been listening for years still under the impression someone 'up there' would come and save them from what was going to happen on earth. When one is responsible for how another is thinking and living their lives, to me it is no different than mind control. Personally, I wouldn't want the karmic ramifications of that at all.

Then there was all the discussion about who was in the op and who was not, besides the fact they had a special area on the forum for people of the 'op' and the rest of the forum was for everyone else. What seemed to me like a mini secret society or hierarchal in nature, again of the old paradigm.
After months of listening I was not impressed by the material or its 'hosts'

There was a time when channeled messages had a place, but given the new energies coming to earth we are birthing a new era where everyone should 'channel' their own higher self for their own messages not rely on someone else's information, especially when one is paying for it.

Anyone can hang a shingle out for business by saying they have channeled someone, something or somebody.
I think we have all seen how taken in we have been by supposed whistleblowers and disinfo agents. I think it is time to go within

When one is locked into a particular mindset, 'label' or a way of being one cannot flow like water. I think this is the single most important thing right now

If I were looking outside myself for direction I would choose a teacher or guide that would direct and empower my soul to look within... without needing ego aggrandizement.

Sending you much love mudra
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:36 PM   #5
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm ~ Not a fan of this stuff ~

My way of looking at things is different than us forfeiting our beautiful earth that we have been given charge over and going away in spaceships while it is 'cleansed'.

My way is:

I suggest considering that planet earth and it's inhabitants are going to move TOGETHER into a Golden Age, because the people of earth are going to HELP EACH OTHER see through the illusions of separation and come up higher in Oneness.

This will occur because a critical mass, a Christ Mass, of people will go all the way, surrender their separate sense of identity and be reborn as the Living Christ. This will have an enormous effect on the collective consciousness as it shifts far upward, and the average person will then be able to see through the veil enough to make the right decisions.

The people who are going to have the most trouble with the shift in consciousness to a New Earth, are not the regular people, they are the most self centered people, the Powers that Be and the like.

The Way we move into a New Earth is by helping each other do so, by working on ourselves and ideally, by surrendering our egos and Being reborn into the reality of who we are in Oneness with All Life.

As for the outer savior: It is ALL the same scam, it is all anti-christ.

The savior outside of us, is the anti-christ option.

Whether it's Barack Obama, Jesus coming back and killing all those that didn't go to church, aliens coming and whisking people away before a 'cleansing' (what disgusting word), it's all the same sepantine lie:

The power is not within you to Be the Change, the Power is outside of you. Let us come and fix your problems for you, those who don't accept our technocracy ET help and evacuate from their own planet will be 'cleansed' etc. etc. etc.

We're not here for a split in timelines. We're here to bring all the timelines back onto the Divine Timeline.

Those who are the greatest among us will be the greatest servants of All.

It is time for All of humanity to come up higher Now

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-03-2009 at 07:46 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:42 PM   #6
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hm! that does not sound good truthwillsetUfree, wasn't aware of any radio show or forum, some of the information resonates with me i might add but i have not looked closer into this particular channelling, teach me to be so gullible then.
I use to be so judgemental with any channelling but turned my ideals around not wishing to miss read in to all, seems i have turned so many ways now i am coming back to square one again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
I listened to their "paid" radio show a few years ago.

Every week Lyrara and her new room mate Loriala said they were leaving the planet and every week they were still there with a reason why they didn't leave.

I felt sorry for some of the people who had been listening for years still under the impression someone 'up there' would come and save them from what was going to happen on earth. When one is responsible for how another is thinking and living their lives, to me it is no different than mind control. Personally, I wouldn't want the karmic ramifications of that at all.

Last edited by Karen; 12-04-2009 at 08:33 AM.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:03 PM   #7
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Hmmm ~ Not a fan of this stuff ~

My way of looking at things is different than us forfeiting our beautiful earth that we have been given charge over and going away in spaceships while it is 'cleansed'.

My way is:

I suggest considering that planet earth and it's inhabitants are going to move TOGETHER into a Golden Age, because the people of earth are going to HELP EACH OTHER see through the illusions of separation and come up higher in Oneness.

This will occur because a critical mass, a Christ Mass, of people will go all the way, surrender their separate sense of identity and be reborn as the Living Christ. This will have an enormous effect on the collective consciousness as it shifts far upward, and the average person will then be able to see through the veil enough to make the right decisions.

The people who are going to have the most trouble with the shift in consciousness to a New Earth, are not the regular people, they are the most self centered people, the Powers that Be and the like.

The Way we move into a New Earth is by helping each other do so, by working on ourselves and ideally, by surrendering our egos and Being reborn into the reality of who we are in Oneness with All Life.

As for the outer savior: It is ALL the same scam, it is all anti-christ.

The savior outside of us, is the anti-christ option.

Whether it's Barack Obama, Jesus coming back and killing all those that didn't go to church, aliens coming and whisking people away before a 'cleansing' (what disgusting word), it's all the same sepantine lie:

The power is not within you to Be the Change, the Power is outside of you. Let us come and fix your problems for you, those who don't accept our technocracy ET help and evacuate from their own planet will be 'cleansed' etc. etc. etc.

We're not here for a split in timelines. We're here to bring all the timelines back onto the Divine Timeline.

Those who are the greatest among us will be the greatest servants of All.

It is time for All of humanity to come up higher Now
TO quote from message 2:

"So, now, where are you in the process? Where are you with all these pronouncements of dates
and shifts and gates and the like? If you choose to focus on these phenomena, you will miss
what’s important. What’s important is what’s going on beneath the surface, tucked away from
prying eyes and safely hidden within the deepest levels of your self. It is there, in your secret
temple, that you can meet with your Creator, undisturbed and uninterrupted and face-to-face. We
would like you to cultivate that as your primary place of meeting."

Is this not the exact same thing that you are falling back too?
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:33 PM   #8
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Deception is most effective when it is mixed with truth.

The truth appeals to the heart.

Then when the heart is engaged and the 'reader' has accepted it as truth, the untruth is planted.

Deception is that we need to leave our planet for it to be healed. Simply a lie.

The reality is that we are in a 'Bill Murray ~ goundhog day' kind of scenario until we get this right.

The way we get it right is not by running away, (those who seek to save their lives will lose them), not by looking for something outside of ourselves to fix the problems for us (the kingdom of heaven is within you and the truth will set you free), rather by claiming our divine birth right as Suns and Daughters of God and taking dominion over our planet (as we have been commanded to do since day one) by letting the divine within us (our own Divine Flame / I AM Prescence) take domion over us (not my will, but thine BE done because I and my Father Mother are One).

Another deception often put on people through ET channelings is that our prayers, calls and affirmations don't matter and we should not do our part to help our neighbor see through the lies. They tells us we should just let everything happen how it's going to happen. This is truly a recipe for disaster.

This is our planet. It's our job to protect it and raise it up. It's our job to help our neighbor see through the illusion by giving them the option to choose truth and come up higher. Our calls to the true Ascended Hosts and to the Divine are what enable this planet at this time to be protected. Your prayers / calls / affirmations do matter very much.

~ Helping our neighbors ascend to a higher level of reality is our ticket to Ascending to a higher, better, deeper reality ourselves.

Accepting everything as is and ignoring our neighbors is how the powers that be continue to be in Power.

Spiritual people have let themselves be deceived that they should give away their power and not connect to their own inner Power. The future leaders of our world will be those who are enlightened to the reality of Oneness and have taken back their own Power. Power is a divine Flame. We must seek balance Power, Wisdom and Love and then we will build a New Earth on Purity.

Connect to our own Divine Power and shine the Light on the darkness both inner and outer, this is the key to 'salvation' and a New Earth

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-03-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:40 PM   #9
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Deception is most effective when it is mixed with truth.

The truth appeals to the heart.

Then when the heart is engaged and the 'reader' has accepted it as truth, the untruth is planted.

Deception is that we need to leave our planet for it to be healed. Simply a lie.

The reality is that we are in a 'Bill Murray ~ goundhog day' kind of scenario until we get this right.

The way we get it right is not by running away, (those who seek to save their lives will lose them), not by looking for something outside of ourselves to fix the problems for us (the kingdom of heaven is within you and the truth will set you free), rather by claiming our divine birth right as Suns and Daughters of God and taking dominion over our planet (as we have been commanded to do since day one) by letting the divine within us (our own Divine Flame / I AM Prescence) take domion over us (not my will, but thine BE done because I and my Father Mother are One).

Another deception often put on people through ET channelings is that our prayers, calls and affirmations don't matter and we should not do our part to help our neighbor see through the lies. They tells us we should just let everything happen how it's going to happen. This is truly a recipe for disaster.

This is our planet. It's our job to protect it and raise it up. It's our job to help our neighbor see through the illusion by giving them the option to choose truth and come up higher. Our calls to the true Ascended Hosts and to the Divine are what enable this planet at this time to be protected. Your prayers / calls / affirmations do matter very much.

~ Helping our neighbors ascend to a higher level of reality is our ticket to do so.

Accepting everything as is and ignoring our neighbors is how the powers that be continue to be in Power.

Connect to our own divine power and shine the Light on the darkness both inner and outer, this is the key to 'salvation' and a New Earth
What testomony can you give of your own experience that would add anymore weight to your condonment (judgement) of much of this material that personally resonates with so much of the material that you have personally referenced?
Old 12-03-2009, 09:28 PM   #10
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

There is a lot of good information in the Operation Terra messages. From the early ones they've been pretty spot-on about what would come about on the planet and with humanity. And the emphasis has always been we are all one.
There is great encouragement to meditate and go inside and not rely on anything outside. There is also great emphasis on STO, service to others in our lives.

I look at it the way I look at the Bible, for instance. There are perfect allegories which can be applied however one wishes.Same thing here on the forum: we take home what rings bells for us. "They", the ones sending the messages, have ceased offering any "guidance" because of it being time for each person to be autonomous. The Hopi Elders said it well, "We are the ones we've been waiting for".

Many have said it here and there on the forum: hints and clues are everywhere. It's such an amazing adventure finding them.

Love Always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:57 AM   #11
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushycat View Post
There is a lot of good information in the Operation Terra messages. From the early ones they've been pretty spot-on about what would come about on the planet and with humanity. And the emphasis has always been we are all one.
There is great encouragement to meditate and go inside and not rely on anything outside. There is also great emphasis on STO, service to others in our lives.

I look at it the way I look at the Bible, for instance. There are perfect allegories which can be applied however one wishes.Same thing here on the forum: we take home what rings bells for us. "They", the ones sending the messages, have ceased offering any "guidance" because of it being time for each person to be autonomous. The Hopi Elders said it well, "We are the ones we've been waiting for".

Many have said it here and there on the forum: hints and clues are everywhere. It's such an amazing adventure finding them.

Love Always,
Bushycat
Well said BC, To clarify my intention is to remind all of us, including myself, that we are currently in a time on earth never experienced before. Not only are we being encouraged to go within but to experience ourselves as Divine human beings, "the ones we are waiting for", a "spiritual being having a human experience" or whatever we want to term it as we have had so many words to express this idea. 'I feel' we will experience ourSELF by going beyond the intellect into a realm where we are our own healers, intuiters, channelers, etc. by BEING it instead of knowing about it through someone else.

I feel that much of what is out there, not only is the same 'ol, same 'ol, just said with different words, but it is becoming irrelevant as we cross the threshold of consciousness into what has not been before.

If something/one helps one get to the next step in one's understanding, development or awareness then it should be considered valid for one's path.

At the same time if someone is under the impression they NEED someone else for their path, they think someone else has their answers or that they are glamorized, thinking this person has special gifts that they don't have, then they are under an illusion about themselves and/or others

And yes I wholeheartedly agree on the distinction of STO/STS, which was also mentioned in the RA material, it is a very important concept to remember in our discernment of Truth.
Love to all
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:11 AM   #12
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Initiate,
Would you please specifically point out the similariities that you speak of between 14s thoughts and Project Terra dogma. Just curious, Thank you.

Peace of Mind, Strength of Heart,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:37 AM   #13
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Initiate,
Would you please specifically point out the similariities that you speak of between 14s thoughts and Project Terra dogma. Just curious, Thank you.

Wormhole
Hi Wormhole,

thankyou for your question

Page 22 of message2 has the following paragraph:

"if you can create a
sanctuary for yourself within yourself, and deliberately choose to go into that inner sanctuary
whenever these assaults upon your sensitivities occur, you will be allowing that which needs to
move to move, and you will be able to remain sane and peaceful in the midst of it all. If you
engage with the scenes around you and identify with them, you will be swept into the chaos and
be overwhelmed by the enormity of what you perceive, to the point of hopelessness and despair
if you persist in that behavior. Instead, we urge you to go within, to detach, and thereby hold the
truth of the center--the calm eye in the center of the storm."

also was mentioned previously:

"What’s important is what’s going on beneath the surface, tucked away from
prying eyes and safely hidden within the deepest levels of your self. It is there, in your secret
temple, that you can meet with your Creator, undisturbed and uninterrupted and face-to-face. We
would like you to cultivate that as your primary place of meeting"

14 Chakras has said a number of things similar to this including:

"Spiritual people have let themselves be deceived that they should give away their power and not connect to their own inner Power. The future leaders of our world will be those who are enlightened to the reality of Oneness and have taken back their own Power. Power is a divine Flame. We must seek balance Power, Wisdom and Love and then we will build a New Earth on Purity."

also consistently in other posts

Does not the message say that when we are bombarded by much diverse information we can turn to our inner self and seek solice in our own inner truth? As in the end we are all one in the creator whislt being soverign expressions of that same creator.

Last edited by Initiate; 12-04-2009 at 04:08 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:25 AM   #14
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

I wish to appoligise to everyone and especially 14 Chakras for being confrontational and abrasive. I will respect others wishes to voice their opposition to some of the themes expressed here.

Sorry.

Love and Light

Initiate
Old 12-05-2009, 11:46 PM   #15
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Initiate,
Does not the message say that when we are bombarded by much diverse information we can turn to our inner self and seek solice in our own inner truth? As in the end we are all one in the creator whislt being soverign expressions of that same creator.[/QUOTE]

I would agree with your above quote. That deems a healthy and centered place to be speaking from, by both you and 14. I pray that others receive the same wisdom and commune their truth directly from source and their own capable minds.

Would you say that ALL of the information in Operation Terra is from that heart space, or are there other messages mingled with that truth that may not resonate as deeply... I bring up this point because it seems that 14 was saying that it was the other material, ie that this planet would be cleansed etc that did not resonate with him, not the message which you are describing.

Thanks so much for the clarification. Also, more deeply felt was the appology and the idea that you are aware of how your words may be felt by others. You have a deep inner strength to acknowlege it, thank you for the care you are taking to connect on such a level.

Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:52 AM   #16
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

I read the Operation Terra messages in mid 2001 after a friend of mine (who had read the messages) referenced the site. Ive read all the messages and know that the basic message is more or less true.

It is my belief that the true source of the messages is the Elohim race or ancient Lyran race of humans. The souls that resonate with the OT messages are souls that were once a part of the original home star system of Lyra.

It is my feeling that the evacuation will occur just before the final pole shift in late 2012. Perhaps as little as a few hours before the final event.

The Omega point is the time of galactic alignment when a very strong electromagnetic pulse will hit the earth and cause a consciousness pole shift. It will also be a vibrational shift into the much higher frequency state of the 5th density.

There is an increase in energy that is coming to this planet and it is this higher vibrational energy which will eventually pry us all free of the fear, phase locked, 3rd density state.
Spiritelemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:46 PM   #17
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Well apologies are not necessary however I will briefly restate my take on this material.

There is no such thing as deception without words of truth. If it is 100% lies no one will listen to it. We cannot judge or discern whether a source is Truth if we go by whether there is some truth in the message.

To me, the truth in this message from Terra, instantly contradicts itself when we take an honest look at the meat, rather than the fancy words, of what it is saying.

So on the one hand, it truthfully says that the power is within us, the source is within us, we don't need anything from outside of ourselves, we are much more than we think.

Ok that's good.

Then what does it say?

It says: Well even though the power is within you, it's really not, and you have absolutely no power to save the people of your planet or to raise up your planet.

It clearly is selling you a disgusting, and I mean disgusting beyond all recognition GROSS future.

However, it is selling it to you by appealing to spiritual ego.

You see the power elite have egos and believe they are the chosen ones to go into the D.U.M.B.S while the rest of humanity is WIPED OUT. They are willing to let that happen because they believe humanity must continue so it will continue through these self centered creatures.

Then on the other side of the spectrum we have the "spiritual people" who know there is more to life and there divinity within them.

So what do these Operation Terra guys tell them? They say: YOU ARE THE ELITE SPIRITUAL ONES. YOU ARE GOING TO EVACUATE ~ 0.5% of you actually ~ The "ELITE" Spiritual that you so are because you believe our words that the power is in you, but YOU DON'T REALLY BELIEVE IT. BECAUSE you believe that you CANNOT POSITIVELY INFLUENCE YOUR PLANET OR SOLVE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS.

IN ADDITION, IF WE BELIEVE THESE GUYS, WE ARE WILLING TO SELL OUT ALL OF HUMANITY ~~~~ 99.5% OF HUMANS ~~almost 7 billion of our brothers and sisters~~ and HOP ON SOME SPACESHIP AND EVACUATE ~~~ GIVE UP COMPLETELY OUR PLANET AND OUR PEOPLE ~~~ BASED ON SOME ALIENS PROMISES AND SWEET TALK OF "EMPOWERMENT" WHICH IS A COMPLETE FARCE IN THIS REGARD.

SO LETS GET THIS CLEAR.

We go for this kind of outer solution we fail every test there is to fail in schoolroom earth. Pretty much that simple.

We sell out all of your brothers and sisters. We "try and save our life, so we lose it". We go for the outer solution of hopping on spaceships to "save humanity = 0.5% of them" and we do so feeling superior to all the suckers who are supposedly all going to be murdered and "cleansed" even though we're being told by these same materials that we are co-creators and have power in us.

What kind of power? the power to hop on a spaceship and watch the earth burn.

Not my kinda stuff as you can see.

Now that being said, it's all discernment and frankly it's all fun and games.

because I highly respect and Love the people in this thread even.

I'm just willing to point things out as I see them. Because we live in a very dense vibration here in the 3rd and there is much deception so I personally believe it's best to share what we see so we can help each see things from different angels.

That being said, if some of the material helped one connect to their inner power, then this was of good use.

If on the other hand it has created some apocalyptic vision of the future, this is a terrible thing. The reality is we are co-creators and the image we keep in our head we personally give power to.

What's coming is this:

A GOLDEN AGE FOR ALL OF HUMANITY.

Each one of us will have to make the shift in consciousness ourselves. However, the way we will do that is NOT by running away from our problems, not by leaving our planet to be the 'chosen ones' while the rest burn and die. No, we will make the shift, by helping each other see through the illusions and bring solutions to humanities problems.

We will make the shift by truly taking back our own power, not by giving it up to those who tells us we have power but then tell us we have to leave our planet because "They" could only save .5% of us.

P.S. These aliens also say they are Archangel Michael's legions. Aliens are material beings NOT ANGELS. Aliens have nothing to do with Archangel Michael, they are not angels. They are liars however, deceivers, not nice beings no matter how much they tell us sweet talk, if they pretend they are Archangel Michael's legions. Archangel Michael's Legions are Blue Flame Angels. Not Aliens. Not on spaceships. they do not require space ships. They do not work here to have 99.5% of God's children murdered. that is not the divine Plan no matter how many aliens sell us on that horrible and disgusting and utterly sickening future, which to me is the only way to possibly describe it if we care about people.

Wouldn't you agree?

P.P.S. That was the passionate Eye.

and P.P.P.S.

I also have zero worry about any of us lovely beings falling for deceptions when the time comes because I know we are good people and doing things for the right reasons and if I'm correct about any of this, I'll be correct about this: those guys will not be allowed to deceive humanity like that. They will be stopped long before that happens. There will still be test for all of us, but we will pass cause we will help each other pass and help each other raise up our own planet with the people on it!!!!!! in a wonderful beautiful Way.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-08-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:10 PM   #18
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Well, 14 Chakras, that was a great reply. But one thing, I don't see that anyone in this thread is saying this is the only source of information.

There are contradictions in the OT messages.And also, the messages are also maybe influenced by the one receiving them. But there are contradictions in the Bible, too, which is a compilation. For instance, "God dwells in chosen temples",2 Chron.; "God dwells not in temples",Acts 7:48. There are contradictions in this forum. If one took all of the information on all the threads as gospel, it'd be like a dog chasing his tail. We should all pick from the bits offered here,or where ever, then carry on in your own fashion to the place we're all headed. Free spirits are very discerning. Also, we tend to "try on" different takes on our big story as we progress. Think about that book on your shelf which doesn't say much to you any more.

And the messages at OT say ultimately to follow ones' own heart. We can be told a million things,but we each have to KNOW our truth when every soul will have a portal to "The Golden Age For All Humanity".

Buddha said,
Believe nothing merely because you have been told it.
do not believe what your teacher tells you merely out of respect for the teacher.

But he did not say to not believe it, either. Up to us.

With great respect to you, one of our teachers,
and all on the forum,
Bushycat

Last edited by bushycat; 12-17-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:25 PM   #19
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

"God dwells in chosen temples",2 Chron.; "God dwells not in temples",Acts 7:48

Bushycat,

I don't think they are contradictions:

"God dwells in chosen temples",2 Chron.; refers to the temple within each of us.

"God dwells not in temples",Acts 7:48 indicates that we won't find god in any external temples. Well not in this dimession anyway

Regards,

Initiate
Old 12-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #20
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
"God dwells in chosen temples",2 Chron.; "God dwells not in temples",Acts 7:48

Bushycat,

I don't think they are contradictions:

"God dwells in chosen temples",2 Chron.; refers to the temple within each of us.

"God dwells not in temples",Acts 7:48 indicates that we won't find god in any external temples. Well not in this dimession anyway

Regards,

Initiate
Thank you for pointing that out, Initiate. I'm certainly no Bible expert. And those quotes were taken out of context only to illustrate the point. But maybe that underlines even better that seeming contradictions out of context can be used with different meaning than original intent. It seems sometimes one can find contradictions everywhere and also find truth. It seems it's all in how it's perceived or applied.
P.S. That would be an entire other discussion about where God dwells!

Regards to you,
Bushycat
Old 12-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #21
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushycat View Post
Thank you for pointing that out, Initiate. I'm certainly no Bible expert. And those quotes were taken out of context only to illustrate the point. But maybe that underlines even better that seeming contradictions out of context can be used with different meaning than original intent. It seems sometimes one can find contradictions everywhere and also find truth. It seems it's all in how it's perceived or applied.
P.S. That would be an entire other discussion about where God dwells!

Regards to you,
Bushycat
That really is the biggest problem of all. Context and interpretation.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:04 PM   #22
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
That really is the biggest problem of all. Context and interpretation.
Yes, I agree.

BC

Last edited by bushycat; 12-09-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:58 PM   #23
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you all for the different viewpoints you brought on this thread.
We all see things from different angles .
That shows us that knowledge and data will never be a unified field.
The heart however , our soul foundation is common to all of us .
By staying grounded in our hearts we access a truth that goes beyond
anything that we can read anywhere.. our own truth ...our awareness
of who we really are ...our everlasting loving presence in the Now .
None of us will ever be able to describe this with words ..We can only manisfest it.
When we see with our heart it does'nt matter what we look at the peace and Light comes from within.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:13 AM   #24
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

My friend that referred me to Operation Terra back in 2001 is John Star. He worked with another man named Adam Trombley (here is Adams site. www.projectearth.com ). Back in the 1980s John and Adam created a number of working free energy machines, but were later shut down by the Department of Defense.

John was in direct contact with a group of Aliens that John called The Guardians. These beings spoke directly with John on a few occasions and told him of the current earth situation. Now, in order to first speak with John, they had to raise his vibration up to theirs, which was a profound experience each time for John. He would enter an entirely different reality for a while and then come back to his regular Earth life/reality, usually with little memory of what had happened. He said it would take hours and even days to remember small parts of what had happened and what the visitors spoke of with him.

Im not sure when John found the Operation Terra site, but he told me that the women who channeled those messages was in contact with the same entities that he was.

John taught me everything I know about the alternate physics model, what I term Ether Physics. He discovered a direct connection between magnetism, and human consciousness. He could direclty see human auras and said that the pattern looked identical to the same etheric pattern he could see around magnets, fruits, trees and all living things.

That pattern can be seen in my avatar.

Consciousness has two poles just like a battery or magnetic field does. Human consciousness has been trapped revolving around the negative pole of conscousness for a long time now. This is going to change shortly during the coming alignment.

The fear based negative pole of consciousness is all about looking into the past or future, but never the now. One forgets the present moment and is forever locked in patterned behavior and thought, never realizing who and what he/she really is.

The love based positive pole of consciousess revolves around the ever living present moment where one is aware of their own awareness independant of all else. You see the pattern for what it is, and from that point can transcend the static state.

It takes a bit of concentration and focus to really snap out of the dream world long enough to awaken to the present moment. We are all being distracted right now by the media and mind control frequencies that try to prevent human awareness from coming into the present moment. The brain waves are manipulated into a lower vibratory rate where the consciousness is dimed and then distracted by all the **** they have us addicted to.

Meditation inside a large copper pyramid in a dark room with ear plugs and/or soothing low key music is a very good thing to do, if only for half an hour every day.

Organic food is an amazing source of energy and will help you to align back with the present moment. Clean food is very important as is clean water. If you can, I would even recommend growing your own food. Miriams site has some good organic seed companies to buy from.

Last edited by Spiritelemental; 12-10-2009 at 04:19 AM.
Spiritelemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:36 AM   #25
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

This is similiar to what I learned at the Ramtha School and also what I have experienced. The feeling of magnetism when living in the 'now'. The energy surrounding the body when one is aware and stays in that awareness.

I focus on the quality of the information, not on who is delivering it. Ones Inner Self indicates whether or not the information resonates as Truth. When we are only looking for confirmation of our own belief systems, its a closed circuit with no growth or learning. When we are looking to criticise, we will always find something to criticise. The universe is always mirroring back to us our attitudes, whatever they are.

Love

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote