Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-13-2008, 02:34 AM   #1
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Default Last Post- Avyaktam Symbol

As I don't maintain plastic money, this must be my last post (well I can still respond today).
A couple of years ago, I developed this scalar protection device against all kinds of negativity including all kinds of electro magnetic smog. I have hesitated long before making it public as it is very powerful and effective, but even as it is positive it can be abused by overdoing it. But as there is no hesitation to submerge us in negativity I decided to publish it here now, before I can't anymore.
It is just a sheet of paper with thousands of the above symbol. It becomes powerful because the effect of the symbol increases not linear, but exponentially when adding symbols. I have experimented with it and I can with several sheets neutralize complete grids! In the area I live all cellphone towers, the grid and the telephone (internet) exchange have been worked on.
Also you can make stickers with the symbol and put them on remotes, mp3 players and cellphones ( three stickers for a phone, although I didn't test 3G models) etc. My measuring is based on the concept of vortex energy as defined by Dr. T.F. Yao, inventor of Pulsors, and endorsed by Tom Bearden, (a name that probably rings more bells). The symbol works at a frequency of 69 Mhz according to the scale mentioned in the Handbook, which is just above the frequency of a perfectly healthy body. For more information, questions and comments and for downloading a printable A4 sheet, you can go to my blog http://www.avyaktam.blogspot.com/

[Here's a direct link that I converted into a tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/5malz3. It's a zip file. Karen]

Well, good luck everybody, I'll keep reading.

Last edited by avyaktam; 12-13-2008 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Add Link
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:37 AM   #2
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: Last Post- Avyakyam Symbol

????????????????????????????

Real?

Or you just up for a laugh?

Can we print them or draw them by hand?
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:39 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Avyakyam

I know how you feel about paying for sites. I am paying so much a month that I have to laugh. This information s/b free and I understand why they charge but I just can't continue to pay all thses sites myself

So I too will most likely just be a reader. In fact I thought I did pay 30.00 for membership already but guess that must of went to donations or something. I'm checking into that

I will use your design and really appreciate you putting it out there for us FREE EVEN..............LOL

Good Luck to you
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:48 AM   #4
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Certainly serious. You can download a 20kb sheet from the blog and print it. I put it as attachment here, but it doesn't show.
I'm not against paying, but have no plastic money and little money overall.
Old 12-13-2008, 04:10 AM   #5
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

If you want to stay in posting mode, there are those looking to sponsor several others. You can make a barter contribution. There is no reason for people without the funds to pay to be excluded. I downloaded your symbol page and have printed out 5 of them. That in itself, offered to members should be worth a $12 subscription for a year. If you want to stay, PM me and I will see if it can be arranged. I don't see why not. Bill and Kerry are not trying to exlude anyone - they are looking to provide the monthly funds needed to continue their work.

Love is who we are,
Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:32 AM   #6
Iraelihis
Avalon Senior Member

so how do I use those sheets exactly?
thank you
Iraelihis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:55 AM   #7
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Is the idea that forms can generate energetic effects new to you? You certainly have heard about pyramids. The problem with pyramids however is that they only enhance the fire element aspect, which makes them beneficial for some, but harmful to others. Also I have seen pieces of art that cause this so called positive vortex spin effect. My approach here is however completely rational and utilitarian. Also the Matrimandir, the central building in our town in development generates this effect. All metal objects in the gardens around the Matrimandir have a positive spin. This reminds me that I have to tell you that all metals function as antenna(where stickers come in handy). That's also why they are included in chemtrails, it makes the scalar machinery more effective and precise and also part of the metals will end up in the bodies of people.
Note also that this kind of protection does in no way annihilate the energy itself - electricity stays electricity and radioactivity remains destructive-, it is the subtle energy, information part of the energy -the so called vortex energy-, that is changed.

Last edited by Karen; 12-13-2008 at 04:59 AM. Reason: remove spaces
Old 12-13-2008, 06:18 AM   #8
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraelihis View Post
so how do I use those sheets exactly?
thank you
At this time i can't exactly indicate the amounts to be used. The here published sheet is a new design with about 6500 symbols, while my old measurements are based on a sheet with about 4500 symbols. Also I don't know what is the effect that in the States they use 110 volts, while I have always measured on 220-230 Volts grids, although I think amperage is more important. So my indications are approximate, but keep in mind that from experience it is a bad idea to overdo in a big way (If I indicate half sheet don't use three instead).
You can place between a quarter to half sheet on the point where the electricity comes into your house e.g. the meter. Sheets should not be folded as it it the surface area that counts, Although they can be rounded around a big cable. If you live in an apartment you could put first one full sheet and later half more on the place where the electricity enters the whole building. Granted you have access of course and here you have to keep in mind that everybody becomes affected. So give people time to adapt.
Real baddies are cable TV, satellite TV and don't forget the internet (your Are connected to the whole world with it). Also when I was applying these sheets for the whole township about 18 months ago, I noticed a lot of agitation and resistance from hostile forces.
About a third sheet for the cable or satellite (always go as much as possible to the source point, entrance in your house). For the internet you need less then a quarter. All these things are permanent 24/7, so here it is important not to overdo. Some more suggestions. Put a sheet the size of the battery in your laptop. Put a sheet on the microwave. It is still not great but much better this way. Note that the effect of negative vortex energy is much, much stronger for things you eat. You can put first a half sheet and later a full sheet under the mat in your car. Batteries can be neutralized. I have an electric bike with four lead acid batteries and I put half a sheet there. You can put half sheet (plastify) in your handbag. It will generally protect and you can put it under the food in the restaurant or airplane etc. You can put two full sheets on your amp or speakers and the music will sound nicer, softer (this is non-permanent, so you can apply more). You can put your shoppings for 15-30 minutes on a sheet (did you ever realize how much negativity that price scanner puts into your things). Beware this can change considerably the taste and smell!! Your artificial flavored chewing gum could lose all it's taste. To counteract geometric stress is a bit more complicated and I can't give general directions here, but you could put a small sheet, I would suggest 1/8 under your mattress, maybe start with the feet.
For cellphones I have to measure again, as I'm using stickers that are larger. I guess about eight symbols will do. Finally you can put a sheet for a while on some hurting body part, like a belly ache or back pain.( the law requires to state here that the use of the sheet should not be used to interfere with any medical treatment and that you have to attend a physician in case of serious and continued problems and so forth)
So that answers a bit your question?

Last edited by avyaktam; 12-14-2008 at 06:37 AM.
Old 12-13-2008, 06:43 AM   #9
Iraelihis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post
At this time i can't exactly indicate the amounts to be used. The here published sheet is a new design with about 6500 symbols, while my old measurements are based on a sheet with about 4500 symbols. Also I don't know what is the effect that in the States they use 110 volts, while I have always measured on 220-230 Volts grids, although I think amperage is more important. So my indications are approximate, but keep in mind that from experience it is a bad idea to overdo in a big way (If I indicate half sheet don't use three instead).
You can place between a quarter to half sheet on the point where the electricity comes into your house e.g. the meter. Sheets should not be folded as it it the surface area that counts, Although they can be rounder around a big cable. If you live in an apartment you could put first one full sheet and later half more on the place where the electricity enters the whole building. Granted you have access of course and here you have to keep in mind that everybody becomes affected. So give people time to adapt.
Real baddies are cable TV, satellite TV and don't forget the internet (your Are connected to the whole world with it). Also when i was doing this I noticed alot of agitation and resistance from hostile forces.
About a third sheet for the cable or satellite (always go as much as possible to the source point, entrance in your house). For the internet you need less then a quarter. All these things are permanent 24/7, so here it is important not to overdo. Some more suggestions. Put a sheet the size of the battery in your laptop. Put a sheet on the microwave. It is still not great but much better this way. Note that the effect of negative vortex energy is much, much stronger for things you eat. You can put first a half sheet and later a full sheet under the mat in your car. Batteries can be neutralized. I have an electric bike with four lead acid batteries and I put half a sheet there. You can put half sheet (plastify) in your handbag. It will generally protect and you can put it under the food in the restaurant or airplane etc. You can put two full sheets on your amp or speakers and the music will sound nicer, softer (this is non-permanent, so you can apply more). You can put your shoppings for 15-30 minutes on a sheet (did you ever realize how much negativity that price scanner puts into your things). Beware this can change considerably the taste and smell!! Your artificial flavored chewing gum could lose all it's taste. To counteract geometric stress is a bit more complicated and I can't give general directions here, but you could put a small sheet, I would suggest 1/8 under your mattress, maybe start with the feet.
For cellphones I have to measure again, as I'm using stickers that are larger. I guess about eight symbols will do. Finally you can put a sheet for a while on some hurting body part, like a belly ache or back pain.
So that answers a bit your question?
yes,
thank you so much. I guess I'll have to start small and see how it goes in order to not overdo. I believe that we are affected by all this energy coming from all electrical devices, all this radiation and general energy from people and animals and things which can be very negative.
Will you be posting updates on your blog? (I have saved it in my favorites and will be visiting often).
Thank you again.
Old 12-13-2008, 06:57 AM   #10
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

I guess so, the blog has been hibernating for two years.
But my urge to squeeze in this information before I lost the subscription will get things rolling. Although it seems now that thanks to Karin's intervention I can keep posting.
Old 12-13-2008, 07:01 AM   #11
Iraelihis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I guess so, the blog has been hibernating for two years.
But my urge to squeeze in this information before I lost the subscription will get things rolling. Although it seems now that thanks to Karin's intervention I can keep posting.
These are good news!
I will continue to visit here as a reader only. I am new here and do not have really any info I could volunteer or barter in order be able to post anything.
But I do learn alot even though I do not agree with all the dooms and glooms here.
Cheers
Old 12-13-2008, 07:31 AM   #12
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

these shapes DO work, and just fyi - the ones posted have been patented by the institute for biogeometry for many years now. avyaktam, you would probably be very interested in checking them out.

www.biogeometry.com

one suggestion - the two straight lines should be at 90 degree angles to each other for maximum effect

these are some basic shapes, and there are more advanced ones for different applications. dr. ibrahim karim has taken this body research very far and i would highly recommend his work to anyone interested in shape energy and the actual scientific relevance contained within it. i attended one of his classes in 2001 and it was WELL worth going.

happy researching
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 08:14 AM   #13
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

I guess ill have to be quiet too. Much as that will please many and lessen the

controversy here on these pages. Ill miss all of you.

Even you, Baggy!

I don’t talk about my personal problems on here. I come here often to see

whats going on, other peoples take on issues and every once in awhile

someone posts a killer link about something that either has a different slant

or is wholly new to me. Money is unfortunately a huge personal problem with

me right now. I’m not home; I’m with my husband while he travels for work.

He has been laid off, on and off since February of this year. We have been all

over the country to sign books looking for work, as he is a Union Electrician

so when it gets as bad as it did in Michigan, that’s what you have to do. You

have to sign each local’s book in person. It’s new to us, being laid off. He had

never been laid off for more than two months previously. It wasn’t a pleasure

trip by any means. We slept in a lil old geo that incidentally broke down

twice, ate once a day and snacked on freebies where available, bargained for

cheap rates on motels when we just couldn’t stand another night without a

shower and stretching out full. It was a rough road trip but I did see so much

and met many wonderful awakened people all the way to west coast and

back. I actually saw a moose, so close on the side of the road grazing I could

have reached out and touched her. I saw a porcupine! In real life! I

witnessed chem spraying without a plane, I saw a cold rain forest, so

breathtakingly beautiful words are ill equiped to describe the majesty,

mystery and green goodness of the place. Petunia's the size of dinner plates

in June. June! Mine were maybe as big as a half dollar by then. I felt the

grand California sunshine on my head and went blonde in bout two minutes, I

saw generational never ending poverty on reservations and felt in some areas

a deep foreboding and darkness of spirit I am still uncormfortable with when I

recall mile after mile of this land. Custer should have known better. Miles of

railroads in the desert with car after car loaded with military vehicles,

equipment, and much of it I could not find online to have a refference for.

Semi tractor trailors with even more military stuff for mile after mile. You cant

pump you own gas in Oregon. How weird! We got out to do it but were

always beat to the pump. There are still vast tracts of unihabited land.

Unfortunately for us, when steady work did finally come it wasn’t soon

enough for the bank whom we had tried to keep informed, filled out all their

requested papers three times, etc. We have fought the good fight, but have

gotten too far behind to save our home from foreclosure. The bank filed very

shortly after 90 days. My home was a hideous neglected Georgian style heap

but I loved it and it was a bargain at the price we got it for. Even still today

after a changed economy. I have looked for twenty years and found nothing

better, noting more achingly regal, a grand old dam in a threadbare gown,

once beautiful with the promise of what could be again if someone would love

her, than this home. We were going room to room restoring, arguing, undoing

mistakes made by others before us, working till we were numb on the yard

that was piled with garbage, researching techniques and historically accurate

examples of others similar efforts. Back breaking work. It was the happiest I

have ever been. I am deeply wounded by the callous disregard of the banks

for people that have lived through the worst year we have ever had

regarding finances. We didn’t have an arm reset; we don’t have big credit

card debt. We don’t even have car loans. We went in clean for a 30 year

fixed at 6.25. We are not irresponsible people, nor too young for the

responsibility, or ill equipped, but are living in extraordinary times.

I told you all that not for sympathy. It s a sad story and it’s why I don’t

mention things like this here. Please don’t pity me, don’t pay for me. I am

pathetic enough to have humbled myself here tonight, airing all my woes and

troubles for all to see that I don’t want someone’s charity to add to a never

ending list of things to try to forget about 2008. I don’t want anyone to feel

sorry for me. I am like so many millions that have lost everything. My pride is

all I’ve left, and precious little that seems some days. Pity breeds contempt.

Hate me for me, because I’m a high tearing bitch, because I’m strong willed

and stubborn, because I argued with you on a thread you felt strongly about,

not because you see me as a pathetic weakened creature. Wounded I most

certainly am. Weak, I am not.

The reason I tell you my story is that I cannot justify money spent on this.

Every time I contemplate the cost I remember my half dressed Georgian lady

that ill not be able to go home to ever again and I am heart sick all over. I

just cannot justify the expense when I have had to be so thrifty to hold on

this long.

Since I will have to be silent soon I hope you can forgive this one last

outburst. I wish you all well, and will just say Good night for now.

Last edited by MMe M; 12-13-2008 at 08:21 AM.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 08:17 AM   #14
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicentricity View Post
these shapes DO work, and just fyi - the ones posted have been patented by the institute for biogeometry for many years now. avyaktam, you would probably be very interested in checking them out.

www.biogeometry.com

one suggestion - the two straight lines should be at 90 degree angles to each other for maximum effect

these are some basic shapes, and there are more advanced ones for different applications. dr. ibrahim karim has taken this body research very far and i would highly recommend his work to anyone interested in shape energy and the actual scientific relevance contained within it. i attended one of his classes in 2001 and it was WELL worth going.

happy researching
Thanks for this information. As I have stated in my blog I didn't develop this symbol myself, but heard about it. As I had no name for it I couldn't find where it came from. Now that is clear and I certainly will study this site. I also have to see if there will be any problems with the patenting. Where so far as I know my approach is more or less original is the discovery that the effect increases exponentially if you but several together.
They do have a 90 degree angle, it is an optical illusion if they don't seem to have that.

Last edited by avyaktam; 12-13-2008 at 08:25 AM.
Old 12-13-2008, 04:06 PM   #15
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
I guess ill have to be quiet too. Much as that will please many and lessen the controversy here on these pages. Ill miss all of you... Money is unfortunately a huge personal problem with me right now. ...

It’s new to us, being laid off... I saw a porcupine! In real life! ...witnessed chem spraying without a plane, I saw a cold rain forest, so breathtakingly beautiful words are ill equiped to describe the majesty, mystery and green goodness of the place. Petunia's the size of dinner plates ... Custer should have known better...

I have looked for twenty years and found nothing better, nothing more achingly regal, a grand old dam in a threadbare gown... We were going room to room restoring, arguing, undoing ... It was the happiest I have ever been... We went in clean for a 30 year ... fixed at 6.25. We are not irresponsible people, nor too young for the responsibility, or ill equipped, but are living in extraordinary times...I hope you can forgive this one last outburst. I wish you all well, and will just say Good night for now.
Hello MMe M,

It's sad to lose a beloved house - all the memories talking - and hope emissions - in the structure. May you find another and recover from heartsickness along the way.

One thing that bothers me on this forum is a perception that learning and deepening awareness is a welcome, happy process. It's not. But it is a process.

WRT 'last post' theme here, I may buy a disposable credit card to pay, even though I like the forum free more, this despite having sent a donation to avert a paid forum. It didn't work, so I'm reconsidering what to do now.

Best wishes to you and your husband in your travels.
Old 12-13-2008, 04:26 PM   #16
no caste

Quote:
... Real baddies are cable TV, satellite TV and don't forget the internet (your Are connected to the whole world with it). Also when I was applying these sheets for the whole township about 18 months ago, I noticed a lot of agitation and resistance from hostile forces.
About a third sheet for the cable or satellite (always go as much as possible to the source point, entrance in your house)....
Hello Avyakyam,

Thanks so much for posting this information. Do you have knowledge of Sinerik N. Ayrapetyan's work?

http://www.biophys.am/?pn=program&s=9&h=

If you're interested, from a weapons targeted (as well as civilian ambient) electromagnetic 'soup' point of view, there is info in this thread too.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=93530

I will also be reading the biogeometry website as soon as there's time to do so. The possibility of antidotes is nice, as is information re forms. Again, thanks.
Old 12-13-2008, 04:58 PM   #17
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

thanks mme M, THAT WAS AN EYEPOPPING GOOD POST, in no way would I pity such a strong and eloquent person. Besides, I've loved your posts, ( and that one was a corker) and noticed them in what little time I have spent here. I am so angry about your loss of the creating and restoring of a home with soul.
May it ALL be restored to you one way or another.

You've got great guts gal, there is no price on that.

and buy bye too, I don't agree with the charge, even kerry has gone. There are other forums out there folks.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:10 PM   #18
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for this information. As I have stated in my blog I didn't develop this symbol myself, but heard about it. As I had no name for it I couldn't find where it came from. Now that is clear and I certainly will study this site. I also have to see if there will be any problems with the patenting. Where so far as I know my approach is more or less original is the discovery that the effect increases exponentially if you but several together.
They do have a 90 degree angle, it is an optical illusion if they don't seem to have that.
here some more stuff for you, bud

you are correct that mutiples amplify the effect! i learned that there are different functions for the number of repeated patterns. the only ones i still have notes for are 5 (which is for protection) and 7 (which is for projection/communication).

also, when they are placed in sets of 5 in a quadrant, does this remind you of at least a few symbols from ancient cultures?

this one in particular is great for emf protection. anyone with enough finess to do reliable and accurate kinesiology can confirm this. if you are trained in the use of a pendulum, you can also test and verify that the location of the energies produced by these shapes are on either side of the shapes which create a rotation (the center is the easiest to measure).

if you would like to train in the actual scientific use of a pendulum (which is called radiesthesia), the biogeometry link has some great references and taking a class if possible would be an amazing adventure for you. worth considering perhaps

i hope this helps you along in your research! best wishes
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:43 PM   #19
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well, may this be good news to anyone concerned of this 'Shape" being patented!! Nature cannot be patented and if any patents have been issued then they can be instantly challenged with ease!

How fantastic is what you have provided Avyaktam!!!!???

Do you realize that this is the same shape that the top outline of a suspension bridge creates!!!

And would you further realize this is the exact bottom portion of an outline a Spider makes, and the same sections of a spider web as well, or most any other insect standing up; 2 legs and the underside of its body!!!!

Even a similar symbol used for 'Sargeant at Arms' (your two arms at your side and connected to your shoulders with your head held in the balance above).

A free Scalar wave provided by the very workmanship of Divine Intelligence as illustrated in the outlines of creations in nature!

You could even say it is the very Scalar wave pattern of the human rib cage, the rhythm of the Heart; the 'Breath of Life'!

No patent will stand, this shape is free for all!! It is all around us!!

But, quick question, does it matter which way the design is oriented?

Last edited by Christo888; 12-13-2008 at 10:13 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:51 PM   #20
fil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
There are other forums out there folks.
Speaking of which, please join my Nation of Earth member site: http://earthnation.fatedtoend.com/

No fees!

(this invitation is open to all)

- fil
fil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:07 PM   #21
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
I guess ill have to be quiet too. Much as that will please many and lessen the controversy here on these pages. Ill miss all of you.Even you, Baggy!
And if one of us sent you a Christmas gift subscription, would you return it? Gifts and sharing are not charity, nor should they ***** your pride. That's what I see in the "new Earth's" future - sharing.

Love is who we are,
Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 05:34 AM   #22
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

COOL, I'm still posting. Thank you people who took care of this!

I saw however on logging in that there are much less people online than usual.
I will react on several postings above, thanks for the contributions.

First the patent.
Patenting was done in 1968 and has long expired by now. So use stays free.
I am using a pendulum (A pulsor model also called vortex spin detector or acu-pulsor) since more than 25 years, and a consider myself quite proficient with it.
Even so the subjectivity factor here, as well as in for example kinesiology is quite tricky. I spend hundreds of hours of self work to correct this as much as possible. Let me give an example. At a certain period in my life I found out that the results of the dowsing where according a hidden mindset, which went something like this: "I have to prove that I'm a good therapist". So the results of the pendulum when I was treating clients were according to this mindset, and not necessarily for the best benefit of the person I was treating. It really took a lot of work to get rid of this.
So I'm aware that there will be always the possibility of hidden mindsets, what I call fishbowls, something alike what in the Wingmakers interview is named Human Mind System(HMS), that can influence the results. As a general rule I use a little mental projection as possible for dowsing. You put your hand over a supplement and you pendule it. In this case all the (automatic) precoding is set and only very little mental projection remains to be done, like: "Is this product (very) good for me? Is this product good for me NOW?" and just a few others. The results are very reliable for me. You go to a shop with supplements and you can check which products are generally beneficial or harmful. Your subconscious, energy system is directly aware of the vibration of the products and it is reliable. When you start asking: "is this product good for my mom, my horse?", more mental imaging, focusing and projection is needed and a greater effort and balance is needed for a reliable result. It gets worse if you start using the computer screen or an image from a leaflet or so and so on, till the real tricky stuff like if somebody asks you: Should I marry so and so? Here I usually decline, because there is too much projection, also because of reasons of non intervention and responsibility. Also I consider the decisions in my life to be my own decisions and I have to choose and learn.
The same counts for kinesiology. Long time ago I had a workshop with John Diamond, he is well known in the field and has written many books about it. He didn't like pendulums. To show how bad they are he took me in front of the group, had me hold the pendulum and tested. I tested weak. Then I had to remove the pendulum and he tested again. Now I tested strong. Only I had not told him a had two identical pendulums in my pocket and the second time I kept the second pendulum in my hand. I never told him as not to embarrass him in front of the group, but to me it proved how mental preferences and desires can and do interfere.

Why do I tell all this?
Because the testing of the effect of the symbol by means of vortex spin direction is very direct and reliable. When I applied the sheets for the whole grid it took about two days for the direction to change and while testing I could observe the spin slowly going from negative via neutral to positive. When it is very positive the pendulum starts turning faster. This makes it possible to determine the exact amount of symbols needed in a certain situation. When I applied for others, without them knowing it, I first would put the amount that gives a neutral result and only after a time of adaptation go to the positive.

I also knew that one leg of symbol had to be longer than the other, but the pendulum wanted equal legs. Now I understand. The length of the leg functions as a kind of slider that determines the frequency. From 69 Mhz of my version to 72 Mhz of the original version. 69 is better for this mundane protection for everybody, while the 72 Mhz version would be better for personal use like a pendant.

Other people on this forum are also publishing results of testing. And for above mentioned reasons I'm careful in accepting their results. Somebody is testing if people are ready for ascension, I didn't go into it (I don't believe in Ascension, it's victim consciousness), and I don't accept the results just like that. Somebody is claiming she is using essential oils that go upto 320 Mhz, impossible for me to believe. I even don't have the slightest idea what quality such a number would represent.

In the biogeometry site they mention radiesthesia devices that seem to eliminate this problem of subjectivity http://www.biogeometry.com/english/rad.php

I very much like the the design provided here by Omnicentricity, I think I'm going to play with it. I can mention though that I have sheets with other symbols that go to much higher frequencies (100+), which is completely spiritual, but I don't consider this to be material for apprentice magicians and keep it for myself.

Thanks for the link NoCase, I will check it out. I must say however that biogeometry is not my prime interest, and I'm not going to put all my focus onto it now.

Are you sure about the spiderweb shape Chritso888? I thought 90 degree angles are very rare in nature.

I very much like the spirit and idealism of the Biogeometry site. I also considered 2 year ago approaching companies for integrating symbols in their designs. But I was less aware of the extend of the conspiracy then than I'm now. And even the possibility of the opposite, integrating frequency lowering things must be considered. Now I consider the publishing of the symbol as an act of war: helping humanity to protect against frequency lowering practices.

Last edited by avyaktam; 12-14-2008 at 06:22 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:05 PM   #23
Luana
Avalon Senior Member

Bump
Luana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:08 AM   #24
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Would it be advantageous to design a tattoo based around this pattern? Would that help deflect negative energies? Hell, even a t-shirt printed with a boatload of them?
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:54 AM   #25
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

There are many creative ways one could use it. I'm not a tattoo person and would never do this personally. Also there are other symbols with higher frequencies in the world.
A t-shirt like the sheet would be too much IMO and not very beautiful. Anyhow for personal use I would take the symbol with one leg longer as it appears to have a higher frequency.
(72 vs 69 Mhz). In general I warn against overdoing it, but people are of course free to experiment, although I would like they use themselves and not others as guinea pigs.
I would appreciate feedback from people, because for now I only have myself as a reference point.

Tags
avyaktam, protection, scalar, vortex