Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 12-01-2008, 04:59 PM   #176
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Florida

I live in Miami.
Is anyone else experiencing all these helicopters going around. Like 3 at a time?
Maybe there's some kind of accident going on here?
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 06:41 AM   #177
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Florida-Coral Castle Meditation for Global Healing!!

Pls join us for the 2012 Nexus Global Meditation!! All are welcome to come down and participate!! Pls repost and send off to all that you know that may be interested!!!Here is the direct link to the Flyer with info!!!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...ationFlyer.png

Below is a previous flyer in regards to the Global places and more sites with info that will help alot of people understand this special time for Humanity!!!

Last edited by Samarkis; 02-18-2009 at 06:48 AM.
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:58 PM   #178
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Calling all ground crew in South Florida, Miami area.

I would advise you all to listen to the latest Steven Greer radio show on the world pujia network. It is awesome. It's about an hour long and full some amazing information that will psyche you up for sure!

Please listen to the show and if you are interested in trying out what he is suggesting please reply or send me a PM.

World Puja Network - Steven Greer 5/22/09

I would download the mp3 if I were you. It's better for volume.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:39 AM   #179
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in Tallahassee Florida and my desire is to move out of state eventually. In the mean time though, it would be nice to network locally with others in N. Florida / S. Georgia.

Send me a pm if interested in chatting.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:24 AM   #180
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

In ORLANDO here. I'm a bit confused. It's not that I'm not open-minded because I feel I am. For myself, I have been finding it difficult to tell what is real and what is not....and I mean from BOTH sides ...from the government and from "whistle blowers." I WANT to believe much of what I hear about but wanting it to be true doesn't make it true. How have you all handled this?
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:55 AM   #181
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm, not a very active thread!

Old 01-04-2010, 06:09 AM   #182
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: calling all Central Florida - Space Coast Ground Crew is HERE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lythocrist View Post
Hi, I live just south of Tampa, between 41 and 301.

I have been looking for a group that is a bit more practical and not so much(New age), no bad vibes against new age though! : )

I am a blacksmith, my mother is a gardener, and my dad works for the government. So we're pretty set here with food and water. Even if the electric goes out, our well is artisan (Spelling? It floods to the surface without being 'pumped') So clean fresh water, edible landscaping that has been getting put into place for the last 18 years.

Sadly... My mom does not support my beliefs, and gets scared when I talk about these things. She thinks I'm crazy and becoming a paranoid schizophrenic, when in all honesty. I'm not paranoid, schizophrenic, or crazy!
I'm quite rational...She just doesn't like the thought of how bad things 'could' be.

Anyway, I haven't been getting the urge to leave Florida. Florida is home to CentCom (CentralCommunications) for the US military. Not a place 'they' want to lose.

I think the only problem with Florida is the low elevation, if global warming continues to raise sea level. But I don't think it would flood overnight either....

Peace&love

Tell your Mom that I am telling her that you are following the boy scout motto: "Always be prepared". She's lucky to have you around.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:15 AM   #183
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think the oceans will rise that much. I was thinking....why would they be building in Dubai, RIGHT next to the ocean if it was REALLY rising?? These rich, mega-billionaires would lose it all. That whole brand new city would be gone!
Old 01-25-2010, 02:14 PM   #184
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

I noticed that this thread was started in 2008. There has been some posting since then, but I'd like to know who is still active and available. I live near Ft. Lauderdale/Boca Raton, and I'm looking for people in my area that are still interested in getting together. Mystique
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote