Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-16-2010, 01:48 PM   #51
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Was haiti quake HAARP induced?

Interesting article but it has no substance, little more than propoganda and is just as damaging as any.

"Then I noticed that Stephanopolis -- Clinton's former Press Secretary was anchoring the news."

Hasnt he been anchoring news for a while and as a top political correspondant, isnt he well qualified to do so?

"Clearly this was a well-staged event."

Clearly? This statement is opinion and has no factual basis.

"Anyway, I knew from that broadcast that the broadcast was a component of a well planned operation."

Again, opinion based on.... who knows?

"They had the motive and the means to create this earthquake. None of the properties or people were important to the interests that I know were responsible for the 9-11 deaths...etc"

He does not mention what the motive is or what it is based on, again opinion - not fact. Is he qualified to comment on earthquake effects and resulting tsunamis?

There is a war of propoganda on both sides, be careful before choosing one or the other. Was HAARP the cuase of the quake in Oklahoma yesterday? The one is SoCal today? Venezuala or Columbia? The Kurilo Islands, the Western Caroline Islands or the Andaman Islands?

Or is HAARP just responsible for the ones that make headlines?
Perhaps it is possible that this is a natural occurrance which has affected this planet for millions of years and any subterfuge exists in the minds of the paranoid delusionals.

Maybe this forum shoud be renamed "The Kings New Clothes......"
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:38 PM   #52
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Interesting article but it has no substance, little more than propoganda and is just as damaging as any.

"Then I noticed that Stephanopolis -- Clinton's former Press Secretary was anchoring the news."

Hasnt he been anchoring news for a while and as a top political correspondant, isnt he well qualified to do so?

"Clearly this was a well-staged event."

Clearly? This statement is opinion and has no factual basis.

"Anyway, I knew from that broadcast that the broadcast was a component of a well planned operation."

Again, opinion based on.... who knows?

"They had the motive and the means to create this earthquake. None of the properties or people were important to the interests that I know were responsible for the 9-11 deaths...etc"

He does not mention what the motive is or what it is based on, again opinion - not fact. Is he qualified to comment on earthquake effects and resulting tsunamis?

There is a war of propoganda on both sides, be careful before choosing one or the other. Was HAARP the cuase of the quake in Oklahoma yesterday? The one is SoCal today? Venezuala or Columbia? The Kurilo Islands, the Western Caroline Islands or the Andaman Islands?

Or is HAARP just responsible for the ones that make headlines?
Perhaps it is possible that this is a natural occurrance which has affected this planet for millions of years and any subterfuge exists in the minds of the paranoid delusionals.

Maybe this forum shoud be renamed "The Kings New Clothes......"
HAARP is much more complicated than we have been led to believe and there is a much higher agenda behind it (Voyagers II) but even the official scientist think it has dangerous side effects. A very informative video by a respectful scientist Dr. Nick Begich

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...25138937638623

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:58 PM   #53
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
HAARP is much more complicated than we have been led to believe and there is a much higher agenda behind it (Voyagers II) but even the official scientist think it has dangerous side effects. A very informative video by a respectful scientist Dr. Nick Begich
Ok, but here is my point, maybe you can help me out...
You said HAARP is much more complicated, "is," making it a statement of fact. How do you know? What evidense is there? You also say "there is a higher agenda behind it," again, a statement of fact which you need to qualify and validate otherwise its just your belief.

Now I'm not saying that there is nothing to HAARP or it isnt sinister, maybe it is but how can we go through life making judgements on rumour, supposition and youtube videos? For the love of God can you not see the harm behind this way of thinking?

Until there is actual evidense from a credible source showing that HAARP was responsible for this horrendous tragedy, as far as Im concerned it was a natural disaster.

This whole forum has become a hotbed of rumour, ego, propoganda and misinformation. Thats right, misinformation. Everyone bangs on about the collective conscience etc but what is happening to the collective conscience here?

We will end up thinking that either we should hold hands, sit in a circle and imagine sending love, flowers and puppy dogs out to the universe or the PTB are going to roast us for dinner.

Neither appeals to me so for what its worth, I will just get on with living, enjoy life and find the things that bring me joy and happiness and when/if the **** hits the fan I'll think to myself, "damn, that was a lot of fun!"
Old 01-16-2010, 04:02 PM   #54
Juvena
Unsubscribed

I don't think it is HAARP induced. Not everything is HAARP induced or related. There is such a thing called natural calamities. With the way we have treated mother earth, she has the right to be angry with us and strike at us in my opinion. Additionally, Nature is a much greater force than HAARP. HAARP is man made. Man can never outdo Nature in my opinion.
Juvena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:15 PM   #55
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ok, but here is my point, maybe you can help me out...
You said HAARP is much more complicated, "is," making it a statement of fact. How do you know? What evidense is there? You also say "there is a higher agenda behind it," again, a statement of fact which you need to qualify and validate otherwise its just your belief.

Now I'm not saying that there is nothing to HAARP or it isnt sinister, maybe it is but how can we go through life making judgements on rumour, supposition and youtube videos? For the love of God can you not see the harm behind this way of thinking?

Until there is actual evidense from a credible source showing that HAARP was responsible for this horrendous tragedy, as far as Im concerned it was a natural disaster.

This whole forum has become a hotbed of rumour, ego, propoganda and misinformation. Thats right, misinformation. Everyone bangs on about the collective conscience etc but what is happening to the collective conscience here?

We will end up thinking that either we should hold hands, sit in a circle and imagine sending love, flowers and puppy dogs out to the universe or the PTB are going to roast us for dinner.

Neither appeals to me so for what its worth, I will just get on with living, enjoy life and find the things that bring me joy and happiness and when/if the **** hits the fan I'll think to myself, "damn, that was a lot of fun!"
I am glad you are having fun and no, holding hands does not help

There are some people in this planet that know what is going on, and I happen to be aquainted to one of them...can not disclose much more of what I said already, sorry

There are also sciences that teach us how the laylines of the planet work, like keylontic sciences, and what we can do to remediate or minimize what it is going on but it is copyrighted material so I can not give you details as you can imagine.

I am not assuming, i have researched, i know

Cheers
Old 01-16-2010, 04:45 PM   #56
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting Do you know or have you seen anything about the realignment/movement of the leylines? Could the shift of these points of power in itself induce geological events?
Old 01-16-2010, 04:57 PM   #57
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Here is some science around the quake I thought interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsJhi...om=PL&index=17

Also I started another thread with this but didn't get much response

The title of this was UFO over Haiti the night before quake they also said it could be HAARP I don't know why the author of this video, they are missionaries, would think it is HAARP so if anyone has an answer for that I would be interested in knowing how this UFO relates to HAARP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0RzX3uqAls

Last edited by TruthWillSetUFree; 01-16-2010 at 05:01 PM.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:14 PM   #58
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Interesting Do you know or have you seen anything about the realignment/movement of the leylines? Could the shift of these points of power in itself induce geological events?
The leylines are fixed they can not be moved, they are electromagnetic not physical; they can be re-programed from the inversed merkaba configuration, at least some of them, but the effect of that when appliying the right scientific procedures is to balance, calm and improve the weather all together
in my experience

Earth is not an angry planet...it is what it is being done to it by the PTB and their ET friends what it is causing this

Cheers
Old 01-16-2010, 05:18 PM   #59
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Here is some science around the quake I thought interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsJhi...om=PL&index=17

Also I started another thread with this but didn't get much response

The title of this was UFO over Haiti the night before quake they also said it could be HAARP I don't know why the author of this video, they are missionaries, would think it is HAARP so if anyone has an answer for that I would be interested in knowing how this UFO relates to HAARP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0RzX3uqAls
Well that looks like moving a wormwhole? or is the camera?
Old 01-16-2010, 05:23 PM   #60
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Note to Virma De Ris;
Ya know, what you might have felt was not the "effect" but the "cause". The US operates a HAARP facility in Puerto Rico

Quote:
Vidya Moksha
but can anyone answer my questions please?

Is a haarp (or whatever similar system, I'm not accusing the USA of acting alone here) earthquake characterized by an epi-centre at 10km, 6.3 mile depth? or can they be variable depth?
First of all, a hearty (ok, half-hearted) thanks for only blaming the US, partially. Are we blameless in this matter? I have no idea.

Plain fact is, no one else does either. (that will admit it, anyway) HAARP does not leave a trail. The only proof available would be to publish the activities log of every single HAARP (just try and get them), worldwide, and then compare them to the time frame.

There are at least 20 of them operating. Known, possible suspects are:
  1. Norway,
  2. UK,
  3. EU,
  4. US,
  5. Russia,
  6. China.
at least. More may be in operation. Now, 1-3 I would immediately eliminate for this event. Nothing in it for them.

The other three have been conducting OPEN "Weather Warfare" with each other for at least 20 years.

Did the US do it? Two questions:
1. What is it, the US "needs" that would prompt this?
2. Why would we go through this expense to achieve something we could just as easily get in a simple business deal, or take-over?

Someone asked, "Why the US, not the UN?"
The answer is simple. If you want something "talked to death", and in this case I mean it quite literally, then you go to the UN. If it needs doing now, you just go do it. (Has anyone yet asked Russia why they didn't go to the UN before sending aid?)

Then there is Russia and China:
Neither of which is our friend (the US).
Neither of which would object to, or bat an eye at, an opportunity to tie down a large amount of US resources on something like this.

To the extent that it is the US govt. that is involved, they will have to go borrow every dime from China to do it.

Would Russia? well, lets get back to weather.

The first 4 years there was a HAARP facility operating on the earth, it was run by the Russians (Google: woodpecker). During that time, a high pressure area parked itself just off the coast of California. What happened was the Jet Stream moved, causing the longest drought California saw in the last 60 years.

Now, if you've seen a weather report, in the last 20 years, you probably know that they occasionally speak of a "local high pressure zone", parked over a large area, The time frame for these is usually in the 2 days, to a week. 2 months might look a little odd, but 4 friggin' years?

Gosh! Whatta coincidence!
Next coincidence: During this time the US began a crash program to get their own HAARP up and running. When they did:
Russia turned off their woodpecker!
When they turned it off, California's drought ended! (Gosh... again)

From here, it gets ugly.
Ugly because there are now at least 4 factions in the world, actively engaged in both offensive, and defensive weather warfare. Someone diddles with your weather, you must expend at least that much energy yourself to counter-act it. Of course, you must increase the amount of offensive energy the same, because the best way to get "them" to use less on you, is to also force them to spend some of their energy "fixing" their own weather. Theres a catch... ok, a couple.

1. We all live on the same planet. All this diddling with the weather, both offensive and defensive, is cumulative.

2. No one can stop, or they'll suffer the "completely deniable" effects of the other's HAARP. They can't accuse, because there is no proof. They can't even admit to the defensive portion, because the counter-claims of offensive activities would be immediate... and probably true.

A question for those who blame "Bush, et al" for Katrina: Yes, I consider Bush a notorious traitor to his country, and all-around jerk. Just so we're clear on that.

But If you blame Bush for Katrina, even though it looks to have been guided, if not caused by HAARP technology....
then who do you blame for the fact that, in the three years following Katrina, a "local high pressure zone" parked itself off the US Atlantic coast preventing the same thing from occurring again?

Anyway...
Round and round, round and round. And that's just the weather!

HAARP and Earthquakes:
Earthquakes don't just happen. They occur along fault lines.

HAARP cannot "make" faults, only exploit them. The only way you'd get someone using HAARP to mess with the planet, not using an established fault line, is if they are suicidal. It can be done, but the risk of using ELF at sufficient strength to cause an earthquake in "solid ground" is just too knutz to think about.

Good references:
History Channel's special "Weather Warfare":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi-2ifWjVro
The original HAARP patent document:
http://fredsitelive.com/personal/Cur...arpPatent.html
"Angels Don't Play This HAARP" By Dr. Nick Begich
http://fredsitelive.com/personal/Cur...This_HAARP.pdf

BTW, Whatever Benjamin Fulford is smoking re. the Indonesian earthquake... SEND ME SOME!!! Cuz I sure as hell can't afford it. (more on that later)

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:17 PM   #61
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent post Fred, I enjoyed reading all your investigative research

My, my, my the games people play, if indeed what you are saying is fact, not only do I feel like a juvenile in this big world of politics, but again, I am saddened that people go to this extent for power and money.

On the other hand being that Haiti had 80% of their people in poverty, I can see logistically they would take out many of the poor, vaccinate the rest because of the illness that will follow, make the heads of state helpless that they will agree to anything and you have the opening for taking over another country. This would help the NWO scenario.

Stardust, I don't know if it is a wormhole, I know he was having a difficult time focusing but it was still a very strange phenomena what ever it was.
You can tell it was real by the comments people were making about it

Can HAARP make these kinds of wormholes? I don't know
Old 01-16-2010, 06:39 PM   #62
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

[Stardust, I don't know if it is a wormhole, I know he was having a difficult time focusing but it was still a very strange phenomena what ever it was.

Can HAARP make these kinds of wormholes? I don't know[/QUOTE]

I don't know either, and agree that there are a two faction war (krystiacs do not get involved in wars, they normally just do remedial actions to help but the free will does not get interfered with)

I guess that one can call it Annu vs Dracos and it is Universal, Earth is just part of it

SO it is not about the humans either

Our power is in learning how to run energy because we have the coding to work with the grids and raise our frequency by healing ourselves

It is alarming to see that Cliff projects the possibility of 6 major earth quakes this year

The only conclussion I can deduct is that the information is going on the net and if Earthquakes can be predicted and they happen is because TPTB are communicating their plans to each other.... cos we working with the grids don't have that info...we know the provabilities but no certainty

Cliff is even talking of July 7

Love
Old 01-16-2010, 07:45 PM   #63
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
TPTB have already had

discussions on brining about a end of the world scenario, that is in my opinion

why Israel was founded.
I agree with that.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:28 PM   #64
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this in this thread:

LOST and Found: Senate Moves Toward Ratification of U.N.'s 'Law of the Sea Treaty'

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12055

Like you said orthodoxymoron:
Quote:
Thank-you for posting this. These people are really sneaky...aren't they? Evil people need secrecy a lot more than good people
POST #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
UN's Ban, Bill Clinton urge Haiti to seek recovery
03.09.09, 05:37 PM EST

By Patrick Worsnip

PORT-AU-PRINCE (Reuters) - U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and former U.S. President Bill Clinton visited Haiti Monday and urged the Caribbean state to use international backing to haul itself out of grinding poverty.

Ban and Clinton are on a mission to promote an anti-poverty action plan for the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere.

Speaking to students at an educational center, the U.N. chief said Haiti had a "window of opportunity" because of the presence of a U.N. peacekeeping mission on its soil and because of the country's tariff-free access to the U.S. market.

"This window of opportunity is not unlimited. It is very limited. You must seize this opportunity," (hmmmm) said Ban, who was due to meet later with President Rene Preval.

"That is why President Clinton and I are here personally to first of all demonstrate our solidarity and send a very strong message to the international community that we need Haiti to be able to emerge as a very stable, democratic and prosperous country in the region," he added.

Article continues: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN09483766
March 10th Updated Article: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5286ZQ20090310

Hmmmmmm!!!!!!!
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:08 PM   #65
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

ok, to answer my own question found something at last:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/learn/faq/?faqID=233

Q: Why do so many earthquakes occur at a depth of 10km?

A: 10 km is a "fixed depth". Sometimes data are too poor to compute a reliable depth for an earthquake. In such a case, the depth is assigned to be 10 km. In many areas around the world, reliable depths tend to average 10 km or close to it. For example, if we made a histogram of the reliable depths in such an area, we'd expect to see a peak around 10 km. Thus, if we don't know the depth, 10 km is a reasonable guess. We used to use 33 km. Increased understanding indicates that 10 km is more likely. Some areas, like subduction zones, are known to have many earthquakes much deeper than 10 km. In those areas, probably a larger fixed depth would be appropriate. The most common reason for having to fix the depth is that the earthquake occurred too far from the nearest seismic station. A useful rule of thumb is that a reliable depth requires that the distance from the epicenter to the nearest station must be less than the depth of the earthquake. Modern computational and theoretical advances can now produce reliable depths at greater distances from the nearest station, so the rule of thumb does not always apply nowadays. However, the rule of thumb does illustrate one conclusion: fixed depths are more common for shallow earthquakes than for deep ones.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:20 AM   #66
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
I posted this in this thread:

LOST and Found: Senate Moves Toward Ratification of U.N.'s 'Law of the Sea Treaty'

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12055

Like you said orthodoxymoron:

POST #5

Hmmmmmm!!!!!!!
I hate to think this was done intentionally by tptb

but.....I was just on google earth and it struck me strange that first of all it shows Port au Prince before the earthquake not in real time but also the beautiful National Palace that was crushed amid a very poor rest of the neighborhood. I just wonder if this is their way of destroying it to get rid of the poor so when it is built up the poor will be gone, besides all who have lost their lives already, which goes along with their eugenics program.

It is also right next to the water, isn't that prime real estate?

I hate to think this but after my eyes have been opened, unfortunately it is a possibility
Old 01-17-2010, 02:28 AM   #67
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Cant help but thinking Haiti is within striking distance of Cuba and Venezuela....
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:37 AM   #68
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
Cant help but thinking Haiti is within striking distance of Cuba and Venezuela....

you're right!

The U.S. has been wanting to get Chavez out for a long time.

They tried to once but his people got him back

If you want to see an amazing documentary about it you can find it free on most of the documentary sites under

"The Revolution will not be Televised" done by some Irish lads who just happened to be making a documentary about him when the coup happened.

It is such an amazing story and really brings the Truth to light
Old 01-17-2010, 06:26 AM   #69
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Could it be a Tesla earthquake resonance device... practicing up for use on Iran???
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:36 AM   #70
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is the Lounge Open?

I can't seem to find the Avelon Lounge. Is it in "community?"

I seek entrance as Rae Indigo - amazing indigo child rock musician of Las Vegas is on the Vegas radio RIGHT NOW (guest hosting a bit and hopefully playing).

http://player.streamtheworld.com/liv...gn=KVGSFM#Main

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:52 AM   #71
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is the Lounge Open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
I can't seem to find the Avelon Lounge. Is it in "community?"

I seek entrance as Rae Indigo - amazing indigo child rock musician of Las Vegas is on the Vegas radio RIGHT NOW (guest hosting a bit and hopefully playing).

Paul

My bad. It's SUNDAY NIGHT that Rae will be on.

Still looking for the Lounge. I'm earthquaked -out. I need to be light hearted for a few hours as I just volunteered to help with a local Haiti fundraiser and I need to start planning for it soon. We got Jackson Browne, Bonnie Raight and others waiting in the wings and not much in the way of capacity and parking. More later.

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #72
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Call me crazy but to insure that the Haitian people do not get sick with the swine flu, they will probably dump a couple of million vaccines as a gesture of good will. Please remember that last I heard there's close to 1 billion dollars that has been given for rebuilding the infrastructure in Haiti. With no government representatives in Haiti these ruthless companies will experiment and do with the Haitian people as they pleased under the disguise of an international good will effort. Kerry on her interview with Michael Tellinger mention that her sources said that HAARP was the main cause of the earthquake. Maybe we are all just paranoid lunatics , or maybe our eyes are to wide open to believe that the ptb are genuinely concern for the welfare of human beings on this planet.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:00 PM   #73
jujumon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
[Stardust, I don't know if it is a wormhole, I know he was having a difficult time focusing but it was still a very strange phenomena what ever it was.

Can HAARP make these kinds of wormholes? I don't know
I don't know either, and agree that there are a two faction war (krystiacs do not get involved in wars, they normally just do remedial actions to help but the free will does not get interfered with)

I guess that one can call it Annu vs Dracos and it is Universal, Earth is just part of it

Our power is in learning how to run energy because we have the coding to work with the grids and raise our frequency by healing ourselves

It is alarming to see that Cliff projects the possibility of 6 major earth quakes this year

The only conclussion I can deduct is that the information is going on the net and if Earthquakes can be predicted and they happen is because TPTB are communicating their plans to each other.... cos we working with the grids don't have that info...we know the provabilities but no certainty

Love[/QUOTE]

1)I have noticed that many a times you refere to http://www.azuritepress.com as your supporting source of information, I wonder if you have other sources kind of similar to this that will help us in deciding the truthfulness of all this? As many have noted here, misinformation, disinformation and lies are just too rampant to take one source as the final authority on any information.
2)I know you and abraxasinas had a small skermish about the information he is presenting, have you reached any final conclusion on his info that you'd care to share? Is abraxasinas 5% or 95% correct in your opinion? Do you have any links that could help everyone else judge for themselves?.. just wondered.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:32 PM   #74
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Could it be a Tesla earthquake resonance device... practicing up for use on Iran???

Scalar technology...seems very possible in my mind

http://www.angelfire.com/oz/cv/scalarweapons.html

Last edited by BROOK; 01-18-2010 at 04:41 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:49 PM   #75
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujumon View Post

Love
1)I have noticed that many a times you refere to http://www.azuritepress.com as your supporting source of information, I wonder if you have other sources kind of similar to this that will help us in deciding the truthfulness of all this? As many have noted here, misinformation, disinformation and lies are just too rampant to take one source as the final authority on any information.
2)I know you and abraxasinas had a small skermish about the information he is presenting, have you reached any final conclusion on his info that you'd care to share? Is abraxasinas 5% or 95% correct in your opinion? Do you have any links that could help everyone else judge for themselves?.. just wondered.[/QUOTE]

Jujumon

I have been studying ascension since I was 13 and that is a long time ago, I was born catholic and my main studies have been with the Gnostics, Teosophy, Orin & Daben, and now the Freedom Teachings of the Melchizedek Emerald Order Cloister (azuritepress) who are the only ones that still possess in my opinion, the teachings of the science of ascension and creation which is the KRYSTHA LA or primal sound of creation; together with the complete transdimenssional merkaba. I have also studied philosophy, sociology, crystal healing, alternative healing, music and read more than 1000 books on the subject and hundreds of videos. I have visited shamens in different countries and listened to wisemen from American indian origin and once I even meet a proper Druid...it is endless

My conclussion after many years of studying and spending a small fortune seeking the truth, is that it does not get closer than the Melchizedek Emerald Order Cloister (azuritepress) information

After so much searching I have finally found something that tells me how things work in a scientific manner and gives me the techniques that I need to practice to achieve ascension...which is the only thing that really matters to me: becoming whole, becoming a multiuniversal being

This is the reason why I am making the effort to share this wisdom that I have found with whoever is interested in listening, without violating the free will of anyone, I am just opening a door...

I am tired of liers, and there are bucket loads in the New Age movement, which talk nonsense that does not make sense logically and scientifically. I am tired of people that take advantage of those that seek sincerely the truth and to be useful to the planet and their fellow humans. I am tired of channelers that do not even check that the disenbodied fallen angels that they channel are seeking the downfall of the human race

You can call me a dreamer that still belives that something can be done to preserve at least part of the human race and to make a 360 degree shift from the darkness of the dead light to the living light of creation

There are 1000 hours of videos and 3 books you can study from the Melchizedek Emerald Order Cloister (azuritepress) and you will see that I am not only serious; I know what I am talking about

I am not trying to convince anyone, only show another possibility to those who care to listen and do something about our situation rather than just say things that have no foundation

I am an independent being with no affiliation to any credo, institution or politics. I do what I do for love

As for Abraxinas, I have already said what I think, it is up to you to draw your own conclussions

Much love