Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 01-16-2009, 10:36 PM   #526
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Well My toe fungus left immediately with the silver and all the nutrients so I can't use that but I know for a fact my lungs are not healed yet......So the silver must of helped me and also I do put hydrogen peroxide in my bath water as I always feel better and if I shower I spray a mist for the same effects. Hydrogen Peroxide will and has healed athlete feet . Since the first time I used it, mine has not come back. I only had one troublesome area but my husbands was bad. He directly added the silver to his. So we are fortunate to have many options given to us now a days.

Jim says in this book that he has had to change some things. I'm still reading it and one thing he will say is if you read it in Book 1 and it changes in Book 3 you should use the rules that apply in Book 3.

I loved the way he told the world right in the book in bold letters.

OUR WORLD LEADERS ARE TRYING TO KILL US. LOL WTG Jim.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:54 PM   #527
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so very much Swammy........

I also had the little headache over my eye........You really need to mix the acid with the mms to activate it. The vitamin C de-activates it that is why it works if you start to get nausau

LOL I get the dry heaves thinking about starting again too but I got over that with taking Alka seltzer a long time ago I take a deep breath and "down the ****"

when you use MMS alone you will suffer as I had when it wasn't mixed properly so use the alka seltzer OR the vitamin C...........DO NOT USE BOTH AT SAME TIME

Jim says in the book that you will be sick for three days if you do that. I'm on day 3 and trust me. My side hurts also as my heart was paining badly. I took more Vitamin C when I woke up I am not nausua nor weak feeling today though. I actually feel great

Jim has a very good artilcle in his book bragging how Vitamin C is more helpful than anything else (aspirin ahha) for your heart. How sad that we are once again kept in the dark on this very improtant info. So please everybody visit Codex to sign petition to prevent them from stopping our vitamins to be purchased.

Cell phones do cause tumors. My daughter had brain tumor removed sucessfully. Thank God it wasn't cancer although now a days I don't believe in any desease period

I believe they are all fungus
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:57 PM   #528
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
You build up to 15 drops a day of MMS w/activator at 1:5, for 2 weeks and then drop back to 6 MMS/30 activator = depending on your age, if you're "more mature" do it daily. If you're younger, do it 3x a week, as U recall. (P&L, check me out here)
alys
Blessings Alyscat,

Right and then after you get to 15 drops twice a day for 2 weeks you bump it up to 3 times a day for a week according to Jim Humble. And then to the maintenance dose as you have stated there.

Check out MMS Protocol at this website (link at top of the page):

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-17-2009 at 11:31 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:01 PM   #529
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

If you're just returning to this thread please check out Post #524 on the previous page regarding:

EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE

I used the EFT technique recently to stop the nauseous feeling and avoided a trip to the bathroom....

Please also see previous posts by peaceandlove regarding protocol starting on Page #2, Post #33.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-17-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:46 AM   #530
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Oh well not to worry, would have been fun to be a long haired hippy again

Just read this bit and thought hey maybe.

Will wait till my hair turns white and grow it again that way I'll look like a wizard and not Max Wall

Can I hope for a new set of perky boobs
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:09 AM   #531
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Has there been any success with Osteo-Arthritis (complete healing)?

I have read the entire thread, took me the whole evening....whew...... & I just wanted to say IMO this is the best thread in the whole forum. It is awesome to see you all pushing forward with healing your bodies. Taking back your health and wellbeing is fantastic and empowering for you. A special word of thanks goes to PeaceAndLove for all your hard work & patience in posting and reposting all the material for the benefit of all.Also a special thanks goes to the herbalists, homeopaths & the doc for contributing your valuable knowledge. I have had some hearty laughs from Swanny and a few others sharing your personal experiences. Much knowledge will be gained from each of you sharing your healing crisis. Thanks to all of you and many blessings on your journey to freedom.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:56 AM   #532
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

up to 5 drops a day, feeling good!
but i can tell you that it doesn't mix very well with 3 pints of bitter on an empty stomach. hmm.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:40 PM   #533
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Can I hope for a new set of perky boobs
We all hope for a set of those
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:26 PM   #534
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny, NO blessings for you today!!!

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-21-2009 at 06:46 AM.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:39 PM   #535
Karl Karl
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

This is my first post (just joined as paid member too!), and the main reason is because of MMS!

First, some quick background. I'm 38, and pretty healthy, don't often get sick, and when I do, it's usually the cold and cough now and again, so it may be difficult for me to notice any big change. I'm doing it for for detoxing purposes, and as a 'guinea pig' before I recommend it to others!

I'd like to share some my experience so far. I'm now on my 6th day, 7 drops. My experience:

- After the very first dose (2 drops), my head felt weird very soon after that, for a short while. I think I remember someone also saying his head felt "fuzzy", and I guess that's a close description! I haven't had this feeling since.

- I haven't experienced any nausea or diarrhea yet (touch wood!), though soon after the 6th and 7th drop (like just now), my stomach seemed to feel a bit weird for a short while.

- I've noticed that my urine seems to have a very strong smell nowadays. Maybe it's cos I haven't been drinking enough water to go with the detoxing process, maybe it's cos of the toxins getting flushed out, or both.

So, nothing major to report now.

I do have a couple of questions while I'm here:

1. On my 5th and 6th drops, I mixed the MMS with a yoghurt drink. I found that it is great for masking the taste, cos you just can't taste any MMS at all. However, is it inadvisable to take dairy products like yoghurt or milk? I think someone earlier said that it curdles and may make it more likely for you to puke?

2. If I feel nausea coming on, what is the best thing to do? I remember Jim Humble saying that we could eat apple pulp (or just eat apple, right?). What I'm confused about is the role of Vitamin C. Should/Could I take Vit C to alleviate the nauseous effect, or should I not take Vit C no matter what?

BTW, thanks for the EFT suggestion, PeaceandLove! It's the second time I heard it today, and I think it was a message! (I think I'll be spending the next few days YouTubing on EFT. I even did my first session just before this post!). Will be sure to use this too if/when I feel the nausea from MMS!

Thanks!

Karl
Karl Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:38 PM   #536
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I got up to 12 drops on this Friday but I was out of breakfast so I skipped it whoops made it to ~10am and then I was violently sick at work in toilets and then spent the rest of the day getting rid the other end. It is surprisingly ok to do this when you aren't actually ill and you know why. I had a mild headache but had Amethyst and Reiki in my hand

Back on 7 drops today and plan to increase again back to the 15 eventually.

It is starting to really turn my stomach even with apple juice and the thought of it makes my face turn like this

Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:46 PM   #537
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Karl Karl....

The expert seems to be Peace and Love.....not sure about the yogurt drink but vitamin C does counter balance the sickly feeling apparently.

I'm on seven drops (i think im healthy) but want to go up to 15 for one week and then taken the maintenance dose. The only thing I have had is loose bowels. The Nausea hasnt really hit me much and I dont even mind the taste.

My son has suffered from asthma since birth. He had broncilitus and from then on he has had a dodgy chest. I must add he doesnt suffer from asthma any more but when he gets a cold or flu it hits him hard. He is now 10.

He has a bad cold at the moment, so this morning I picked up the courage to give him 1/2 dose. As beleiveable as this entire thread is, and the Jim Humble book and video interview too, I was worried about giving it to him. I suppose all those other parents out there will know what I mean...Anyway after having this in my system for almost a week with no bad side effects, I decided to give him some.

1/2 dose this monring at about 9.45am. (he was coughing an awful lot and had a runny nose)

By 2pm the coughing stopped and his nose became crusty. It had stopped running poor lad.

I have not seen him go from hot to cold that quick before - seriously. Its now 18.43 and he seems really really well. Unbeleiveable.

I also finished part 1 of the book - A BRILLIANT READ.

if anyone ever bumps into Jim, can you please give him a thankyou from me.

I have told so many people about MMS recently and everyone should do the same.

anyway - im going to add the pic of my toe fungi later so everyone can have running snapshots of my dream to have normal feet
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:12 PM   #538
franciejones
Banned

I looked at organic pineapple and apple juices at the market and ALL have Vitamin C in them. What the heck? I bought tart cherry as it had zero vitamin c...hope it helps.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:20 PM   #539
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
I looked at organic pineapple and apple juices at the market and ALL have Vitamin C in them. What the heck? I bought tart cherry as it had zero vitamin c...hope it helps.
What you're looking to avoid is added Vitamin C, as in ascorbic acid, not natural Vitamin C. Did it say added Vitamin C? The EXCEPTION being NO ORANGE JUICE as it is way too much Vitamin C and will negate the effects of the MMS.

PEACE OUT

MY APPLE JUICE LABEL READS: Vitamin C: 6%, and the MMS works just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did post previously about juices with no ADDED Vitamin C.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-17-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:27 PM   #540
franciejones
Banned

thanks peaceandlove. I did not know that. I should not have been a cheapskate and just bought Jim's book....so glad to have you helping everyone here with MMS. You are very appreciated.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:37 PM   #541
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
By 2pm the coughing stopped and his nose became crusty. It had stopped running poor lad.
Thx for sharing that
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:01 PM   #542
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Ok....I posted above a question re: Osteoarthritis........has anyone had any success with completely curing this condition?

I'm hoping someone has tried MMS for this and give me some feedback.
Thanks all.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:06 AM   #543
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Hey Francie, I was able to find "Florida Natural" apple juice at Wal-Mart with no additives. It was the ONLY juice there without added ascorbic acid. Works great for me.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:04 AM   #544
franciejones
Banned

thanks Jonathan
Old 01-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #545
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings Avalonians,

Thought I'd check in before I hit the sack.
Spent the last three or four pages over at the 24 Hour Lounge. [url]
Lots of partying going on over there...

Nauseated are ya!

Check out Post #66: http://projectavalon.org/forum/showt...?t=4781&page=3

PEACEANDLOVE OVER AND OUT

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-22-2009 at 12:57 AM.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:13 PM   #546
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,

update.

Had 7 drops again this monring. Going to go up to 8 tonight.

I think its good to take that extra dose just before you go to bed.

I have had quite a few more back pains today (im sure its muscular) but also had quite a bit of stomach/bowel ache. Sharp pains from my bowels every now and then but mainly when I take a deep breath.

For the past hour there has been a few noises from my bowels as if im due some motion soon. Hope the pain subsides...maybe its the MMS working away.

Im going to go up to 8 tonight and hope tomorrow I feel better, other than that I feel ok.
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:35 PM   #547
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ok....I posted above a question re: Osteoarthritis........has anyone had any success with completely curing this condition?

Thanks all.
Ok then...guess not.
I will research elsewhere.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:55 PM   #548
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Ugh - throwing up again today at 14 drops.

The smell triggers a complete revulsion to this stuff; I think it could be the thing to deter people from continuing it unless they are really ill and
are looking for alternatives to allopathic meds.

I think people who are 'accustomed' to suffering from illness, who can tolerate side effects, who have some patience, will be the ones who will be able to stick this out.

Has anyone completed the full protocol yet?
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:09 AM   #549
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakini View Post
Ugh - throwing up again today at 14 drops.

The smell triggers a complete revulsion to this stuff; I think it could be the thing to deter people from continuing it unless they are really ill and
are looking for alternatives to allopathic meds.
Blessings Dakini,

The goal is to stay just under the nausea level. Some people, I've read, actually mix it outside so the smell is not in their house.

I'm back on again, can't seem to get past the 11 drops, so I guess there are a lot more toxins in my body then I thought.

The MMS slowly whittles away at it, layer after layer. Once you can get up to 15 drops without the nausea, according to Jim Humble, your body will be free of pathogens and metals.

It is extremely efficient, but please, everyone remember how important it is to take extra minerals, especially Magnesium and I've read Iodine.

And lastly drink lots of water so you're having to visit the bathroom more often. The toxins need to be flushed out of the body.

PEACEANDLOVE OVERANDOUT

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-19-2009 at 07:46 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:17 AM   #550
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Thanks all.
Blessings waitinginthewings,

Question Online to Jim Humble:

Quote:
I have Hep C, Thrombocytopenia, Leukytosis, Crohn’s Disease, Ankylosing Spondolitis, Osteopenia,Chronic severe Insomnia and Inflammatory, Rheumatoid, Degenerative and Osteo Arthritis. Will I be able to use this product safely?

======

Dear Linda, Yes you will be able to use MMS safely if you follow the protocol starting off with 1/2 drop of MMS. Follow the standard protocol, but be very slow to go to each new increase of MMS. Remember, when you feel sick, just lower the dose a few drops. MMS will help you with many of your diseases.
To mix the 1/2 drop dose, you prepare a 1 drop dose, add the water, stir it and then only use half of that solution.

A reminder about Health Claims:

Quote:
LEGAL NOTICE - DISCLAIMER

Warning: Statements expressed within this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within this site are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner.
This site is approved by Jim Humble for correct MMS bottle content:

http:www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

The bottles used here have the nice dropper tops, not the flip top ones that allow extra drops to come out. And the shipping cost is low for domestic shipping, not sure about worldwide shipping although it is available.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-22-2009 at 12:57 AM.