Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-04-2010, 02:49 AM   #151
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

I am taking a break from all of this drama for a few days. No forums for me, I am going on a Forum fast. See you all next week.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:51 AM   #152
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Vickie, I was not sticking up for anyone and anyway I don't know who this
RedTailHawk is.

I was merely addressing the comment on being told "to let it go" that I feel is very wrong for anybody to do. Ever.

We all need to make up our own minds about this huge drama.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:55 AM   #153
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker512 View Post
Kerry is undermining her own hard work as well as Bills. Someone needs to ban the pair from this forum until they can have their heads bashed together! figuratively speaking of course!
Banned from their own Forum??? Surely you jest!

Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:59 AM   #154
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

I have been watching Camelot videos for years. I am still a big fan. Regardless of what is posted here, that never changes. They have done wonderful work.

This is a time of transition due to economic difficulties. Many people are upset and it is to be expected. Human behavior is naturally emotional and expressive. It is our passion that makes us so unique and special.

I have learned from my own experiences when you have an entertainment or business partnership, there will be disagreements. Being in the music industry myself, I know that it is very competitive. When I had seen at the beginning of this thread that someone had used Project Camelot's image for their own youtube channel, I was not surprised.

Project Camelot is very popular. I am sure Bill and Kerry will find some way to resolve this youtube situation. As far as what they do to this forum, it is up to them. It is their forum. I have to say there is much vital information here that should be archived and backed up, in case the forum is shut down.

Maybe Project Camelot can create another archive section on their website.
Either way, I applaud the wonderful work B&K have done. And as a personal message to B&K, we love you.

We all have pain that we must endure throughout our lives. Just remember that no matter what happens, only good can come out of this. Your material and videos have opened my eyes on many levels. It has helped me in my own research. I believe you are on the right path.

Take a vacation. Try those nice mixed drinks with the umbrellas. Kick back and get a massage. Go to a karaoke bar and sing some songs together. Re-evaluate your situation. Always try to find a positive productive outcome to any challenge.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:00 AM   #155
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I will blame the whole problem on some kind of negative energy which fell upon them...I have a feeling that someone maybe manipulating the whole thing from afar....maybe Bill and Kerry are under attack, without even realizing that....maybe they are being manipulated by outside forces...
I wonder if this is some kind of social experiment?
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:01 AM   #156
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Hi Vickie, I was not sticking up for anyone and anyway I don't know who this
RedTailHawk is.

I was merely addressing the comment on being told "to let it go" that I feel is very wrong for anybody to do. Ever.

We all need to make up our own minds about this huge drama.
Actually I didnt think you were. I seen it as someone that spoke their mind and wasn't moved by others. I seen over 1000 people visit the thread after it happened and no one spoke up until you.

I personally do not know who RedTailHawk is.......never seen a post of theirs before, I just didnt like what I had seen said to him/her

I read what he/she said and trust she would not put it down if it wasn't true
They personally know Bill and Kerry and was not taking sides in anything but wondered how information was leaked out. Something that is important to all whistleblowers, wouldn't you think ?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:09 AM   #157
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Hey Bill if you're dropping names why don't you talk about the Australian Ark?
An Ark? What is that all about?
Old 03-04-2010, 03:20 AM   #158
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post
I wonder if this is some kind of social experiment?
If it is, then it seems everyone failed it.

Didn't anyone else's mother ever tell them,
"Don't pick it! It'll never heal!"
???

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:29 AM   #159
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

After reading all this thread I'm surprised nobody made a comment about gita's post # 105 which I think it's the wisest one. Everybody is just focused in the conflict and the she said/he said.
Bill and Kerry, I just hope the two of you can find common ground again and even with separate sites, a lot of people are looking up to both of you. I admire you both I wish you the best.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:29 AM   #160
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3optic View Post
People make weird faces all the time. Hardly worth noting. He appeared to me to be about to interject something before aborting. This is proof of what exactly?
If you watch it without sound you can see he is in the hot seat, just being nervous with a dry mouth and yes, it appeared IMO that he did want to nip off her nose.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:29 AM   #161
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Actually I didnt think you were. I seen it as someone that spoke their mind and wasn't moved by others. I seen over 1000 people visit the thread after it happened and no one spoke up until you.

I personally do not know who RedTailHawk is.......never seen a post of theirs before, I just didnt like what I had seen said to him/her
I read what he/she said and trust she would not put it down if it wasn't true
They personally know Bill and Kerry and was not taking sides in anything but wondered how information was leaked out. Something that is important to all whistleblowers, wouldn't you think ?
One thing I strongly believe in is FREE SPEECH and allowing whistleblowers to be heard without being silenced like we have SEEN in the past.

Being banned in the forum or in the chatroom should tell you a lot.
We must keep our eyes open and then we will notice how some little things will finally add up.

I always admired you for speaking up dear Vickie.
Nobody has all the answers. We don't have the right to bash someone because someone tells us to.
We also have to be very careful in supporting one person's views just because we happen to like them.

We must continue on digging for that truth that will resonate with our innerselves.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:32 AM   #162
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Here is Bill's thread link on the Ark.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ght=Australian
Old 03-04-2010, 03:33 AM   #163
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Bashi said:

"Regarding Greer:

Just look at the vid between 0:42:45 - 0:42:47 .
It gave me the creeps when i saw that bite ...

vid here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqDVOjtNhg"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3optic View Post
Hardly worth noting. He appeared to me to be about to interject something before aborting. This is proof of what exactly?
That's what I saw. Greer was about to say something and simply stopped himself. He and Kerry were interrupting each other frequently, but on that ocassion he stopped himself and yielded to Kerry. That's all. Nothing more.

Last edited by lawyerforliberty; 03-04-2010 at 03:39 AM.
lawyerforliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:40 AM   #164
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Okay I have gone thru this entire thread and what I haven't seen is the fact that Kerry and Bill both need some spiritual help here. Come on guys lets fight back the darkness and shine some light on both. Let's use our gifts to put a bubble of protection around both right now! I invision two golden orbs of golden light like a shield around them... I invoke LOVE for them both!
Old 03-04-2010, 03:46 AM   #165
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Here is Bill's thread link on the Ark.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ght=Australian
Thanks Carol. Very interesting.
A mini nuclear reactor will be there?
Is this project still in the works?

The 'Ark' is currently envisaged to include a shielded underground facility with hydroponics, technical and craft workshops, exercise and recreation facilities, a school, a comprehensive library, communication facilities, medical facilities,
the most advanced water recycling technology, its own micro-economy and democratic structure,
and (believe it or not) its own very clean mini nuclear reactor which will generate enough self-sufficient power for at least fifty years.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:54 AM   #166
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I will blame the whole problem on some kind of negative energy which fell upon them...I have a feeling that someone maybe manipulating the whole thing from afar....maybe Bill and Kerry are under attack, without even realizing that....maybe they are being manipulated by outside forces...
Yup, most likely the Ages Old "Divide and Conquer" tactic.

Don't let it happen Kerry and Bill!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:13 AM   #167
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Just some random thoughts.

Why not see the bright side of what has happened the past couple of days? We have learned an awful lot. For one we all gathered in the chatroom & became 'familiar' with eachother.

WE are Avalon! All of us.

I think the most important fact that has surfaced is, that if we want to keep this forum online as it is, we should take precautions that the events that took place, can't happen again.

Computers do not understand me, so don't ask me how, but there must be some people who do, at the forum.

And let's quit the power & control game.

Moderators & members stood side by side in the chatroom, which told me there was/is no power/control dispute among us.

There are 2 kinds of members: those who feed the forum with content & those who mainly comment on that content. One without the other doesn't work. So no one is more - or less - important than the other.

The 'forum-feeders' & moderators tend to cling together, because they invest precious time in PA, mainly to produce 'material' that has value for the development of all individual members & guests.

The quality of the content is not measured by the number of hits (views) a topic scores overnight, but how threads develop in the long run.

I've been working for 'commercial' tv, where everything is measured by ratings. Viewers + ad-bloc = $. So I've studied PA through my tv eyes. Which threads/topics score in which category. It's interesting to see that online members react mainly on the 'here & now' & guests tend to surf through the library, for instance.

PA has become a database/library of knowledge.

That is what the PTB would like to see disappear/shut down.

The above I’ve already posted on the ‘Bill Ryan chat’ thread as well, but in my opinion it applies to this thread as well.

I want to add something too.

There are only so many – or better – few ‘genuine’ whistleblowers around.
The moment they have blown the whistle on their topic, they’re pretty much done. When someone had something really interesting to tell, viewers/listeners want to hear more revelations from that person. But he told everything he knew, so there’s nothing more to say, no matter how hard you push him/her.

Than there is the category of ‘whistleblowers’ who sort of get addicted to the ‘attention /fame’ they achieved with their original revelation & they start to become ‘repeaters’, claiming that they are blowing whistles. (Deagle, Peterson, etc) Some of those make a living out of it, attending the ‘Conference cirquit’, & in order to remain ‘hot’, start to fabricate ‘secrets’.

The problem with a regular ‘whistleblower’ radio show, is that the limited number of ‘genuine’ guests makes it hardly possible to air an exiting show on a regular bases.

So the choice that should be made than is you either broadcast only then when you have a truly genuine guest who has something new to tell, or you choose for weekly broadcasts, where 60% of your guests are either repeaters or straightforward hoaxers.

The more often you have the latter category of guests on your show, the less reliable your program becomes.

I think that this is - in a nutshell, the dilemma Project Camelot is facing.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:31 AM   #168
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

All I can say is that things shall get worse before they get better, but they will get better.

In hopes that better comes soon, jacody

Last edited by jacody; 03-04-2010 at 04:36 AM.
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:54 AM   #169
joel77
Avalon Senior Member

hi folks just a few words.

i must say i was suprised at kerry,s outburst at bill that is not the behaviour of a grounded person.
i fear for her becouse it seems she is giving in to paranoia and anger.
in a way i can understand though as i know what its like when you feel a close freind has let you down.
it can be heart breaking and we all react to these situations in different ways.
it does seem though that there are people around her at the moment that may be may be rubbing salt in the wound and making matters worse.
any enemies that camalot have will rubbing there hands together with delight at the moment becouse this is exactly what they want.
not only is PC/PA being broken apart but the are being dis credited the process.

from now on people will use this as an excuse to say Kerry is unstable and therefore discredit her work.
this is character asasination at its worst.

it seems that K and B were going diferent directions with there investagative /journalistc tack any way.
Bill wanted much more substantiated testomony and kerry was much more willing to follow her heart and seems this had caused a rift between them.

however the heart can mis lead the best of us and like it or not its easy to be sucked in by clever people who tell us exactly what we want hear.

i really feel for both kerry and bill right they have both lost a major freindship and partner ship and i know more than most how much this can hurt.
they will both be feeling very vulnerable and upset right now.

spare a thought for them and try not to make this situation even harder for them by assigning blame and adding to the paranoia.

we will never know all the issues surrounding this (allthough its obvious they are both victims of manipulation) so lets not try to jump to many conclusions.
joel.
joel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:10 AM   #170
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

What a bummer to see the co-founders going at each other like this, though I don't think I've seen Bill outright insult Kerry as she did eariler here. I have respect for both Bill and Kerry and am grateful for their work, but right now the drama surrounding them is bringing this place down. Avalon (imho) has become something different since it began, something important, too important to risk over any personal squabbles. It's bigger than any one or two people.

Bill, Kerry, it would be nice if you could have a chat and work this out in private instead of on the internet, a place where sometimes even people who know each other well in the real world, can be harsher than they would face to face or even on the phone. For the sake of your projects membership and all that it stands for, please find a way to compromise civilly.

Quote:
Don't forget about that cover charge. Something like a quarter million $ I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
This is unfortunately rapidly becoming an episode of 'eastenders', sorry non UK you might not know what I'm on about LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
Yer....tell me about it.

I freakin hate the yappy screaming soap.....never watch it.

Didn't know "Eastenders" was a soap opera. "Barry off Eastenders" from Extras, is hilarious. His comedic timing is perfect, bet he's even funny in a soap.

raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:54 AM   #171
daci
Avalon Senior Member

Where are We? See you there.....

“You’re inside every kindness. When
a sick person feels better, you’re

that, and the onset of disease too.
You’re sudden, terrible screaming.

Some problems require we go for help:
when we knock on a stranger’s door,

you sent us. Nobody answers: it’s
you! When work feels necessary, you

are the way workers move in rhythm.
You are what is: the field, the players,

the ball, those watching. Someone
claims to have evidence that you do

not exist. You’re the one who brings
the evidence in, and the evidence

itself. You are inside the soul’s
great fear, every natural pleasure,

every vicious cruelty. You are in
every difference and irritation.

Someone loves something; someone else
hates the same. There you are.

Whatever eyes see, what anyone wants
or not: political power, injustice,

material possessions, those are your
script, the handwriting we study.

Body, soul, shadow. Whether reckless
or careful, you are what we do. It’s

absurd to ask your pardon. You’re
inside repentance, and sin! The wonder

of various jewels, agate, emerald.
How we are during a day, then at night,

you are those moods and qualities.
The pure compassion we feel for each

other. Every encampment has a tent
where the leader is and also the wide

truth of your imperial tent overall.” /Rumi/

With love,
Majda
daci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:25 AM   #172
MONITOR
Avalon Senior Member

Third party Law:

Violence and conflict amongst individuals and nations have been with us for ages and their causes have remained a complete mystery. If Chaldea could vanish, if Babylon turn to dust, if Egypt could become a badlands, if Sicily could have 160 prosperous cities and be a looted ruin before the year zero and a near desert ever since-and all this in spite of all the work and wisdom and good wishes and intent of human beings, then it must follow as the dark follows sunset that something must be unknown to man concerning all his works and ways. And that this something must be so deadly and so pervasive as to destroy all his ambitions and his chances long before their time.

Such a thing would have to be some natural law unguessed at by himself.

And there is such a law, apparently, that answers these conditions of being deadly, unknown and embracing all activities.

The law would seem to be:

A THIRD PARTY MUST BE PRESENT AND UNKNOWN IN EVERY QUARREL FOR A CONFLICT TO EXIST.

or

FOR A QUARREL TO OCCUR, AN UNKNOWN THIRD PARTY MUST BE ACTIVE IN PRODUCING IT BETWEEN TWO POTENTIAL OPPONENTS.

or

WHILE IT IS COMMONLY BELIEVED TO TAKE TWO TO MAKE A FIGHT, A THIRD PARTY MUST EXIST AND MUST DEVELOP IT FOR ACTUAL CONFLICT TO OCCUR.

It is very easy to see that two in conflict are fighting. They are very visible. What is harder to see or suspect is that a third party existed and actively promoted the quarrel.

The usually unsuspected and “reasonable” third party, the bystander who denies any part of it, is the one that brought the conflict into existence in the first place.

The hidden third party, seeming at times to be a supporter of only one side, is to be found as the instigator.

This is a useful law in many areas of life.

It is the cause of war.

One sees two fellows shouting bad names at each other, sees them come to blows.

No one else is around. So they, of course, “caused the fight.” But there was a third party.

Tracing these down, one comes upon incredible data. That is the trouble. The incredible is too easily rejected. One way to hide things is to make them incredible.

Clerk A and Messenger B have been arguing. They blaze into direct conflict. Each blames the other. Neither one is correct and so the quarrel does not resolve since its true cause is not established.

One looks into such a case thoroughly. He finds the incredible. The wife of Clerk A has been sleeping with Messenger B and complaining alike to both about the other.

Farmer J and Rancher K have been tearing each other to pieces for years in continual conflict. There are obvious, logical reasons for the fight. Yet it continues and does not resolve. A close search finds Banker L who, due to their losses in the fighting, is able to loan each side money, while keeping the quarrel going, and who will get their lands completely if both lose.

It goes larger. The revolutionary forces and the Russian government were in conflict in 1917. The reasons are so many the attention easily sticks on them. But only when Germany’s official state papers were captured in World War II was it revealed that Germany had promoted the revolt and financed Lenin to spark it off, even sending him into Russia in a blacked-out train!

One looks over “personal” quarrels, group conflicts, national battles and one finds, if he searches, the third party, unsuspected by both combatants or, if suspected at all, brushed off as “fantastic.” Yet careful documentation finally affirms it.

This datum is fabulously useful.

In marital quarrels the correct approach of anyone counseling is to get both parties to carefully search out the third party. They may come to many reasons at first. These reasons are not beings (people). One is looking for a third party, an actual being. When both find the third party and establish proof, that will be the end of the quarrel.

Sometimes two parties, quarreling, suddenly decide to elect a being to blame. This stops the quarrel. Sometimes it is not the right being and more quarrels thereafter occur.

Two nations at each other’s throats should each seek conference with the other to sift out and locate the actual third party. They will always find one if they look, and they can find the right one. As it will be found to exist in fact.

There are probably many technical approaches one could develop and outline in this matter.

There are many odd phenomena connected with it. An accurately spotted third party is usually not fought at all by either party but only shunned.

Marital conflicts are common. Marriages can be saved by both parties really sorting out who caused the conflicts. There may have been, in the whole history of the marriage several, but only one at a time.

Quarrels between an individual and an organization are nearly always caused by an individual third party or a third group. The organization and the individual should get together and isolate the third party by displaying to each other all the data they each have been fed.

Rioters and governments alike could be brought back to agreement could one get representatives of both to give each other what they have been told by whom.

Such conferences have tended to deal only in recriminations or conditions or abuses. They must deal in beings only in order to succeed.

This theory might be thought to assert also that there are no bad conditions that cause conflict. There are. But these are usually remedial by conference unless a third party is promoting conflict.

In history we have a very foul opinion of the past because it is related by recriminations of two opponents and has not spotted the third party.

“Underlying causes” of war should read “hidden promoters.”

There are no conflicts which cannot be resolved unless the true promoters of them remain hidden.

This is the natural law the ancients and moderns alike did not know.

And not knowing it, being led off into “reasons,” whole civilizations have died.

It is worth knowing.

It is worth working with in any situation where one is trying to bring peace.
Another very important factor in third party technology is false reports. False reports are written or spoken statements which turn out to be groundless or deceitful or which knowingly contain lies.

We know that a third party is necessary to any quarrel.

In reviewing several organizational upsets, it was found that the third party can go completely overlooked even in intensive investigation.

By giving false reports on others, a third party causes harm and wreaks havoc amongst individuals and groups.

In several cases an organization has lost several guiltless staff members. They were dismissed or disciplined in an effort to solve upsets. Yet the turbulence continued and the area became even more upset by reason of the dismissals.

Running this back further, one finds that the real third party, eventually unearthed, got people shot by false reports.

One source of this is as follows:

Staff member X goofs. He is very furious and defensive at being accused. He blames his goof on somebody else. That somebody else gets disciplined. Staff member X diverts attention from himself by various means including falsely accusing others.

This is a third party action which results in a lot of people being blamed and disciplined. And the real third party remaining undetected.

The missing point of justice here is that the disciplined persons were not faced with their accusers and were not given the real accusation and so could not confront it.

Another case would be a third party simply spreading tales and making accusations out of malice or some even more vicious motive. This would be a usual third party action. It is ordinarily based on false reports.

Another situation comes about when a person in charge of some area who can’t get the area straight starts to investigate, gets third party false reports about it, disciplines people accordingly and totally misses the real third party. This upsets the area even more.

The basis of all really troublesome third party activities is then false reports.

There can also be false perception. One sees things that don’t exist and reports them as “fact.”

Therefore we see that we can readily run back an investigation by following a chain of false reports.

In at least one case the third party (discovered only after it was very plain that only he could have wrecked two areas of the organization, one after the other) also had these characteristics:

1. Goofed in his own actions

2. Furiously contested any reports filed on him

3. Obsessively changed everything when taking over an area

4. Falsely reported actions, accusing others

5. Had a high casualty rate of staff in his area

These are not necessarily common to all third parties but give you an idea of what can go on

From experience in dealing with ethics and justice matters in groups it is apparent that the real source of upset in an area would be false reports accepted and acted upon without confronting the accused with all charges and his or her accusers.

A person with any degree of authority in a group should not accept any accusation and act upon it. To do so undermines the security of one and all. One could, as a start, refuse to act on any information unless it were proven by personal investigation not to be the action of some third party.

On being presented with an accusation or “evidence” a person in charge of some activity should conduct an investigation of false reports and false perceptions. In this way one can then verify such reports and arrive at the true source of the trouble and avoid disciplining individuals who may be innocent.

Justice, then, would consist of a refusal to accept any report not substantiated by actual, independent data, seeing that all such reports are investigated and that all investigations include confronting the accused with the accusation and where feasible the accuser, before any disciplinary action is undertaken or any penalty assigned.

While this may slow the processes of justice, the personal security of the individual is totally dependent upon establishing the full truth of any accusation before any action is taken.

Taken from the Scientology Handbook

Last edited by MONITOR; 03-05-2010 at 07:06 AM.
MONITOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:44 AM   #173
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Is this a test?

I have to commend many of the fine spirits here who have refused to allow themselves to be dragged down the mole hole - picking sides and polarizing these events any more than they already are.

Bill represents an excellent archetypal masculine energy - collected, tactical, rational. Kerry, an excellent archetypal feminine energy - passionate, emotional, engaging. Both energies are needed to maintain balance in the material. I think we may all agree on that. The current arrangement (division through a central portal) may be a good compromise at this juncture, however if this situation is allowed to deteriorate further your work and credibility may be at serious risk (which, in my humble opinion, is the precise result sought by the originator of this hub-bub).

Wikipedia: An infectious disease is a clinically evident illness resulting from the presence of pathogenic microbial agents.

Cancer: is a class of diseases in which a group of cells display uncontrolled growth (division beyond the normal limits), invasion (intrusion on and destruction of adjacent tissues), and sometimes metastasis (spread to other locations in the body).

I think we all get it.

My humble advice... cut it loose and pronto. Whatever IT is ain't worth it, nor is IT what it appears to be to whomever is seeking it.

Forgive the obvious inflection here, however with all the love I can muster I must ask: perhaps you should have been expecting and preparing for this? The both of you have monster-sized targets on your backsides and this should come as no surprise. Further, you aren't hard people to know and your weaknesses are evident - you both appear to have enough integrity and character not to hide behind some fiction of yourselves. Expect your buttons to be pushed. Expect your greatest fears and desires to be used against you. These are the shoes you have so graciously selected. We salute you both for that. Furthermore, we are here to support you. Perhaps the silver lining here is that you now realize this fact and, indeed it is no accident, are now here.

You both have my support, however I doubt this is the poetic and artful ending either of you intended (if indeed one was intended at all).

Now for Ghandi:
A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.

Breathe deeply. Surrender. Smile. Jump.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:06 AM   #174
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Mother earth is shaking all over the world now, releasing some negative energy...maybe the forum is "shaking" for the same reason....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:48 AM   #175
MONITOR
Avalon Senior Member

How to Find a Third Party

The way not to find a third party is to compile a questionnaire that asks one and all in various ways, “Have you been a victim?” Do not ask questions such as, “Who has been mean to you?” or other questions which would tend to elicit answers that the person has been victimized. This kind of question will not locate the individual stirring up conflicts between people but may only name executives and others in the group who are trying to get people to do their jobs and be productive!

Anyone who uses this approach (1) does not find any third party and (2) causes people to mentally or physically collapse to the extent that they cannot function causatively.

By definition, a third party is one who by false reports creates trouble between two people, a person and a group or a group and another group.

The object of the investigation, then, is to find out who has been spreading false reports in order to stir up conflicts between people or groups. To find a third party one has to ask those involved in the dispute questions along the following lines:

1a. Have you been told you were in bad?

b.What was said?

c. Who said it?

2a. Have you been told someone was bad?

b. What was said?

c. Who said it?

3a. Have you been told someone was doing wrong?

b. What was said?

c. Who said it?

4a. Have you been told a group was bad?

b. What was said?

c. Who said it?

To find a third party; ask who has been telling people that others were bad, doing wrong, etc.

An entire group can be asked such questions, and when the results are viewed. . .

. . . one person’s name will appear far more often than others. This is the person to investigate for creating disharmony and conflicts.

A questionnaire like this should have a limiter such as “On your job________?” or “In your marriage__________?” or “In this family__________?”

It may also have a lot of answers so leave ample space for each question.

By then combining names given, you have one name appearing far more often than the rest. This is done by counting names. You then investigate this person.

By following this procedure, you will find out exactly who has been stirring up conflicts and thus open the door to their resolution.

With this tool in your hands you will be able to change conditions between family members, associates and groups you come into contact with and restore harmony.

It is the solution to a host of ills that have worried men for ages.

Last edited by MONITOR; 03-05-2010 at 07:07 AM.
MONITOR is offline   Reply With Quote