Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 02-12-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Crisis In Faith Gets Answered Strangely

Since moving to Edmonton my ability to interact with the Angelic beings has been more difficult and they do not seem to like the energies here in Edmonton, or there is other factors unknown to me, so it gets expensive to go for a nightly meet.

The other night I pretty well just decided to lock up my Youtube channel for a while, because the over acceptance and cross postiing of my introspections and thoughts through this process and in many ways I feel locked out.

So I put this challenge up, and well, a few hours later it happened, and I am thinking wow, they really must be in contact with alot of people and influencing their decisions. This is not the first time it has happened, but it is always nice and validating to see it again.

If you comment on this video on YouTube unless you are a friend it will have to be approved so no need to post twice, and I will return here in a few days to discuss this video if need be.

Jeffery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ8TIyMJJXo
orb is offline   Reply With Quote