Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 12-20-2009, 12:20 AM   #1
HereAgain
Avalon Senior Member

Default I'm here because all my life I have unexplained experiences that are Life-Shaping

Hello to all of you and thank you to the staff for allowing open registrations. I am so honored to be among everyone here on this forum.

There are things in my life that have been going on from the earliest stages until the present. They have been undeniable and at this point I know that I have to reign in my abilities and focus to take my place in the present. . . Regarding world changes and unrest and whatever may happen in our lifetimes. I am convinced that I am here with my sleeves rolled up metaphorically to do a dirty job i.e. dealing with the chaos on this planet that will soon run rampant! However I can that is. . . No delusions of messianic greatness or anything.

From the start then! Around the ages of 2-4 I had recurring dreams I still remember as being with other entities who were introducing me to concepts and objects. I remember so clearly I would be standing in a white room and there was a taller being to my right and just behind me. This being was showing me a metal sphere on the floor of the room that was maybe golf ball sized. I was to grab the sphere with my hand and as soon as I did this the sphere grew to the size of the room it was in and my hand grew to retain my grip on it. I distinctly remember the numb feeling of swelling in my hands as the sphere grew and the realization that I still held it, it was kind of hard to process for me at a young age.

There have been 2 instances where I was literally warned to stop what I was doing and avoid a life-threatening situation involving road accidents with vehicles. I understood something was trying to very forcefully inject thoughts of impending doom and accepted this. The first time as a child I went back home on my bike and begged a ride from my dad to a friend's house. On the way there, and right about the time and place I would have been on my bike there was a car that had plowed over the curb and nailed the corner lightpost where a crosswalk I used was. The second instance was in 2000 when I payed attention to the warnings and avoided being smashed into a wall at 65 mph by a pitch black BigRig truck at night running with all of its lights off.

There have been hundreds and thousands even of precognition, deja vu, synchronicity and etc. that I know you all can relate to. I have an extremely powerful ability for remote viewing that almost frightens me. I am young at 28 years but I am 100% at odds with the norms of society, most things we humans do just do not make sense to me and I cannot wait until some type of common sense returns to civilization. I see with clarity the workings behind the scenes and I love politics and philosophy, occult teachings and music. I absolutely cannot have much to do with modern pop culture so even though I am young still I feel so old and out of place among my peers. A lot of times I have severe social phobias and cannot do things like go to stores or the bank or shopping. Much in part because I absorb what is around me too much. Eye contact with people results many times in a huge information overload that flows to me and I could give you a good psychological profile of someone based on brief eye contact. Yet because of this it is even harder for me to deal with people because I feel like I am making myself transparent to people with eye contact. . . People definitely pick up on something about me and not just my height of 6 feet 5 inches or my piercing green eyes. It is like they notice I have already sort of got a 1000 yard gaze going.

Just recently things have become more intense and so now I am reaching out to you here at camelot/avalon. This is really a last ditch effort for me because I am so stubborn I would normally NEVER go to people for assistance.

Two months ago I read Trance Formation of America after some years of casual reading on MKUltra and related mind control topics. Then I read some more books like "Programmed to Kill" and "Hand of Death" and I have developed a strong desire to learn all about this most heinous aspect of what has gone wrong with the world. It is like out of everything there is to learn and do in this world I must learn more about this and meet people who have been through it. Duncan O'Finoan is probably my favorite Camelot interview for this reason and I really admire that guy, believe in him 100%.

I will not go so far as to claim to be a subject of mind control though now that I learn about it I am VERY curious as to the possibility a close family member knows more than they have ever let on about some things. The reasons for this are 1) military and law enforcement career defined this person's life 2) involvement in air force "civilian" auxilaries 3) friends with several admitted CIA and other gov't spook types. 4) graduate of a prominent Jesuit school. In other words I have been around the "scene" these forces control and would not be surprised if there was more to it in my life.

Also since I began researching these topics I have had more strange dreams. One involved flying with portable jetpacks over the west coast at sunrise with 2 other beings who communicated telepathically to me. It was not like a dream at all because the wind was so cold and frigid! I still remember the sensation of flying in the cold dawn air with those beings.

The other day I had a dream of being in a large and dark dojo type training facility where there were about 30 mormon children practicing martial arts. All were blond and blue eyed. There was a military man with a black beret and fatigue pants drilling them. What stood out was the large combat knife in a sheath on his left leg. The sheath and the fatigues around it were totally saturated in blood and brain matter. It looked like the knife was used for savage killing on a regular basis.

This is kind of disjointed and there is so much more that I could never explain or would take a book to explain. Just now, I want to gain some insight into what is going on in my life and how I can utilize it instead of being intimidated by it and wasting more time. The MKUltra Boston conference looks so awesome but I am in California without a lot of cash flow right now. Thanks all for your time and understanding!
HereAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:28 AM   #2
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I'm here because all my life I have unexplained experiences that are Life-Shaping

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereAgain View Post
Hello to all of you and thank you to the staff for allowing open registrations. I am so honored to be among everyone here on this forum.

There are things in my life that have been going on from the earliest stages until the present. They have been undeniable and at this point I know that I have to reign in my abilities and focus to take my place in the present. . . Regarding world changes and unrest and whatever may happen in our lifetimes. I am convinced that I am here with my sleeves rolled up metaphorically to do a dirty job i.e. dealing with the chaos on this planet that will soon run rampant! However I can that is. . . No delusions of messianic greatness or anything.

From the start then! Around the ages of 2-4 I had recurring dreams I still remember as being with other entities who were introducing me to concepts and objects. I remember so clearly I would be standing in a white room and there was a taller being to my right and just behind me. This being was showing me a metal sphere on the floor of the room that was maybe golf ball sized. I was to grab the sphere with my hand and as soon as I did this the sphere grew to the size of the room it was in and my hand grew to retain my grip on it. I distinctly remember the numb feeling of swelling in my hands as the sphere grew and the realization that I still held it, it was kind of hard to process for me at a young age.

There have been 2 instances where I was literally warned to stop what I was doing and avoid a life-threatening situation involving road accidents with vehicles. I understood something was trying to very forcefully inject thoughts of impending doom and accepted this. The first time as a child I went back home on my bike and begged a ride from my dad to a friend's house. On the way there, and right about the time and place I would have been on my bike there was a car that had plowed over the curb and nailed the corner lightpost where a crosswalk I used was. The second instance was in 2000 when I payed attention to the warnings and avoided being smashed into a wall at 65 mph by a pitch black BigRig truck at night running with all of its lights off.

There have been hundreds and thousands even of precognition, deja vu, synchronicity and etc. that I know you all can relate to. I have an extremely powerful ability for remote viewing that almost frightens me. I am young at 28 years but I am 100% at odds with the norms of society, most things we humans do just do not make sense to me and I cannot wait until some type of common sense returns to civilization. I see with clarity the workings behind the scenes and I love politics and philosophy, occult teachings and music. I absolutely cannot have much to do with modern pop culture so even though I am young still I feel so old and out of place among my peers. A lot of times I have severe social phobias and cannot do things like go to stores or the bank or shopping. Much in part because I absorb what is around me too much. Eye contact with people results many times in a huge information overload that flows to me and I could give you a good psychological profile of someone based on brief eye contact. Yet because of this it is even harder for me to deal with people because I feel like I am making myself transparent to people with eye contact. . . People definitely pick up on something about me and not just my height of 6 feet 5 inches or my piercing green eyes. It is like they notice I have already sort of got a 1000 yard gaze going.

Just recently things have become more intense and so now I am reaching out to you here at camelot/avalon. This is really a last ditch effort for me because I am so stubborn I would normally NEVER go to people for assistance.

Two months ago I read Trance Formation of America after some years of casual reading on MKUltra and related mind control topics. Then I read some more books like "Programmed to Kill" and "Hand of Death" and I have developed a strong desire to learn all about this most heinous aspect of what has gone wrong with the world. It is like out of everything there is to learn and do in this world I must learn more about this and meet people who have been through it. Duncan O'Finoan is probably my favorite Camelot interview for this reason and I really admire that guy, believe in him 100%.

I will not go so far as to claim to be a subject of mind control though now that I learn about it I am VERY curious as to the possibility a close family member knows more than they have ever let on about some things. The reasons for this are 1) military and law enforcement career defined this person's life 2) involvement in air force "civilian" auxilaries 3) friends with several admitted CIA and other gov't spook types. 4) graduate of a prominent Jesuit school. In other words I have been around the "scene" these forces control and would not be surprised if there was more to it in my life.

Also since I began researching these topics I have had more strange dreams. One involved flying with portable jetpacks over the west coast at sunrise with 2 other beings who communicated telepathically to me. It was not like a dream at all because the wind was so cold and frigid! I still remember the sensation of flying in the cold dawn air with those beings.

The other day I had a dream of being in a large and dark dojo type training facility where there were about 30 mormon children practicing martial arts. All were blond and blue eyed. There was a military man with a black beret and fatigue pants drilling them. What stood out was the large combat knife in a sheath on his left leg. The sheath and the fatigues around it were totally saturated in blood and brain matter. It looked like the knife was used for savage killing on a regular basis.

This is kind of disjointed and there is so much more that I could never explain or would take a book to explain. Just now, I want to gain some insight into what is going on in my life and how I can utilize it instead of being intimidated by it and wasting more time. The MKUltra Boston conference looks so awesome but I am in California without a lot of cash flow right now. Thanks all for your time and understanding!
your past is simular to mine ,you have experienced alot more than I
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:31 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I'm here because all my life I have unexplained experiences that are Life-Shaping

Welcome to P/A

The thread on the Looking Glass might be an interest to you. It has to do with mind control.

Duncan is a wonderful person from what I can see from his interviews and has certainly gone through hell.

I hope you find what you are looking for in here even if its just good ideas on where to turn your focus

Blessings
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:50 AM   #4
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
One involved flying with portable jetpacks over the west coast at sunrise
ok i have had this exact same dream. i even wrote down in my notebook "west coast", and i distinctly remember the sun, because it was HUGE. and i was flying around, i know i was with someone but dont remember communicating telepathically. the reason i wrote the dream down is because it stuck out to me as more than a dream, like a vision. i also had another related one where i was hiking to the west coast. the sun was huge in this one too.

this is the second time ive had a similar dream with someone at avalon
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:12 AM   #5
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

welcome to the club, hereagain. I think a number of us have similar experiences. I have had every experience you described and a few more. I was actually attacked by a ghost once. I can also tell if someone is going to die soon.

as to the few post about "jet packs" around the sun. I'm a "hobby" novelist and sometimes I find what I write about comes true. Anyways, I have a scene playing over in my mind for this sci-fi story I am writing where my main character is on a type of alien device that is more like a jet pack attached to a surfboard. It has shields, computer, ect. In the scene she is running from a huge space born creature I call a leviathan and she is using this jet like board to go around the sun, draw the creature into the sun's gravity and let the solar flare activity destroy the creature.

I'm very surprised other people have had this conception as well.

Anyways, welcome to the club.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:00 AM   #6
HereAgain
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to all of you for the replies, it really makes me feel a bit differently about everything to know other people can relate. I really believe that the veil is breaking between this world and the other side and that every day these seemingly paranormal happenings become more common. Which is why I try and maintain that these feelings and difficulties in getting along are a symptom of what has gone wrong and my / OUR trouble in relating because we have very different ideals than most.
HereAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #7
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

For a bit of brevity, if you are HereAgain, were you HereBefore or HereAfter? Greetings!
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:04 PM   #8
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

The feelings and experiences you describe are similar to a number of the people Dolores Cannon has interviewed in her various books (Keepers of the Garden, Convoluted Universe series). Evidently, there are many, many people who have incarnated here at this time for the exact purpose you describe - to help Earth and its inhabitants through the coming transition. Most people are only vaguely aware of their purpose, if at all. There are a variety of assignments, but the most common is simply to be here and raise the vibration of everyone around. As the transition nears, some people are told (by their subconscious) that they will become more consciously aware of what they are to do. Even so, many are told that they must just be patient and prepared to "just know" what to do when the time comes.

Welcome to Avalon!
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:04 AM   #9
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks to all of you for the replies, it really makes me feel a bit differently about everything to know other people can relate. I really believe that the veil is breaking between this world and the other side and that every day these seemingly paranormal happenings become more common. Which is why I try and maintain that these feelings and difficulties in getting along are a symptom of what has gone wrong and my / OUR trouble in relating because we have very different ideals than most.
When the paranormal becomes the normal it's the end of the world as we know it,but I think we all feel fine
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote