Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 02-20-2010, 05:20 PM   #826
Mijas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

It is on the Jim Humble website under New Protocol, sorry I cant remember exactly where, but I did read it.
I use an eye dropper, I put say 6 drops of MMS into an empty capsule, which you can buy (I get mine at Iherb), then I add my 50% solution citric acid (2 spoons citric acid and 2 spoons purified or filtered water, shake VERY well), close capsule, I wait about 30 seconds until it turns a deeper yellow colour, then take with water.
Before I read this, I tried activating my MMS the normal way (with lemon juice) then I poured this (without adding water) into an empty capsule, waited 3 mins.
The capsule was just on the verge of melting at this stage, but since I couldnt bear the taste, I did this until I read about the new protocol.
hope this helps,
Val
Mijas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:32 PM   #827
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
This quote from the link provided here, got my attention & I had to laugh;

the TGA.

''[MMS] is dangerous … It's not the sort of thing you should be skolling down like lolly water. These things are not without risk in terms of toxicity and overdoses or other side effects.''

What is lolly water? or does it mean holy water?

Don't you just love the part about toxicity, overdoses, and side effects.
Now let me see, what other chemicals do you know of that is legally & readily available to you & even considered safe...............hmmmmmmmmm oh yea, that will be PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGS.

Anchor.....indeed a total hatchet job.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:34 PM   #828
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menkaure View Post
I'm trying to ask 'Seven' a question... What formula did you use in your post about toenail fungus?
I have some MMS but do not see improvements. I must be doing something wrong????

Thanks.. Menkaure
Mix it & apply directly (topically) to the fungus.

I have read of others who have done this & it works.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:28 AM   #829
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

hi all, I'm presently trying it out, I've worked myself up to the 15 drops 3 times a day and have to endure another week of it until I can switch to the lower "maintenance" dosage. I'm basically very healthy but had some skin irritations on my arms, and had to constantly fight off skin fungus and athlete's foot with creams and powders. Results so far: skin irritations gone in 4 days at the time of initial lower dosage, athlete's foot gone after 1.5wk, fungus gone as of a few days ago (1 wk into the full dosage).
So far so good, now comes the biggest challenge: I think I've got a basal melanoma that's developing, I had quite a few removed in the past (...used to love a mean suntan!), I want to see if it gets cured by MMS and would welcome any advice on the subject.
The fact that some are trying to discredit MMS is in my opinion really sick.
The only negative thing I must say is that from my experience it's not an easy cure, I've had "montezuma's revenge" striking me heavily for a few days...wow it was a drag...and on and off up to now, but I ani't stopping.
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:25 AM   #830
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

The website I used to procure mms (www.mmsexperience.com.au) no longer resolves to a viable website. So thats what you get for speaking up for MMS in Australia.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:43 AM   #831
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
The website I used to procure mms (www.mmsexperience.com.au) no longer resolves to a viable website. So thats what you get for speaking up for MMS in Australia.
...sh.t that happened fast, they sent me my MMS on Jan 28th, got it the next day, they were a very effective distributor, I wish them luck and send them my appreciation and respect for having tried.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:56 AM   #832
Mijas
Avalon Senior Member

Freedive,

I'm no expert, but some people have good results with MMS and DMSO together, you will find more info on Jim Humble's website.

Also, try the Indian herb, it helped my mother get rid of a growth on her face, but be warned it was quite a strong reaction (ie growth swelled, went very red & itchy for a few days before dropping off, it also caused a crater that went down under the skin, but it all came right in the end!) If you google it you will find the website & get lots more info on it.

Good luck. Val
Mijas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:00 AM   #833
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mijas View Post
Freedive,

I'm no expert, but some people have good results with MMS and DMSO together, you will find more info on Jim Humble's website.

Also, try the Indian herb, it helped my mother get rid of a growth on her face, but be warned it was quite a strong reaction (ie growth swelled, went very red & itchy for a few days before dropping off, it also caused a crater that went down under the skin, but it all came right in the end!) If you google it you will find the website & get lots more info on it.

Good luck. Val
thankyou Val, I'll check it out,
ciao
Old 03-09-2010, 08:20 PM   #834
Grissom
Avalon Senior Member

Location: South Florida institute of advanced studies into human behavior.

Be careful MMS is very hard on the kidneys!
I find for infections colloidal silver works much better.

Say you want info on cancer? Here ya go

2. CANCER TEST
Here is something your doctor will probably never tell you. There has been a medical test for cancer that is 99% effective for more than 25 years. It is more effective, less dangerous, and cheaper than all other medical cancer tests. It’s called the AMAS cancer test.

You don’t have to go to a doctor; the test is available on the Internet. The cost is $165. The kit is free, you take a smear of your own blood, send it in and pay when the results are ready. The test is for specific cancer antibodies that will be present. Go to www.oncolabinc.com. I have no financial interest what so ever. Take responsibility for yourself. You will probably have to have your doctor request this test.

You can also get an idea about whether MMS will handle a cancer problem by evaluating the level of nausea you experience. You would start out at say one MMS drop or even 1/2 drop and observe that it does not make you nauseous. Then you begin to increase the drops twice a day once in the morning and once in the evening. That is if 1/2 drop doesn't make you nauseous in the morning, then in the evening or late afternoon try one full drop. Then the next morning take two drops and in the evening 3 drops.

Sooner or later the number of drops is going to make you nauseous. You then take a drop or two less the next dose for a time or two and continue to increase the drops. You are always looking for the nauseous point, taking less for a time or two and attempting to take more.

You will be able to know if it is going to help you if you can continue to pass the nausea point and increase the drops. What is happening is that when nausea hits, some of the cancer has been destroyed and it is now a poison that the body can clear out. Being able to clear out this poison is a part of it. The body can clear this poison out but it might generate some nausea in the process, or diarrhea or even vomiting. That’s not bad.

The idea is that as the cancer is destroyed the body must clean out the poisons. As the cancer is destroyed the body can tolerate more and more drops. That’s the indicator - is the body gradually being able to tolerate more and more drops? If you find that you can gradually increase the drops without getting nauseous it's an indicator that the body is doing it's job.

In the case of cancer, you have to work at it. You start out slowly but increase quickly. At first you might just take the drops twice a day, but as you find you can do it twice a day without nausea, then increase to three times a day, and then four, and even as much as five times a day. Use Apples to overcome nausea. Use grated apples. Get a stainless steel grater. Don't buy the cheap tin grater. The grated metal cuts up the cells of the apple best. If a certain number of drops of MMS is making you nauseous, try at least two apples grated right after you take the MMS or just before you start getting nauseous. Always try the apples first, even two extra apples (4 altogether), but if you are still too sick, take as much as two teaspoons of baking soda in water.

What would indicate that you are not getting well is if the body got nauseous every time you take a dose no matter what amount of dose it is, and the body never seems to be able to increase the doses without nausea. But work at it. You can make it work. If you can take say two drops at a time without nausea and you get nausea when you go to three drops, you may have to tolerate the nausea for a short time, but if the nausea always occurs when you take three drops, it shows that you are not gaining on the cancer.

That can happen if the cancer is growing faster than the MMS is killing it. There is, however, always hope. One way would be instead of increasing the number of drops, increase the number of times that you take drops during the day. Read below. There are other actions that can help. Never, however, in any case stop taking the MMS.

So if there is an indication that one is not improving, then I suggest the following direction. Purchase some Indian Herb from Kathleen in Texas. It costs $60 a vial and that is plenty. Phone 806 647-1741 She has a thousand letters from people who have been helped. She and her father have been selling the Indian herb for over 60 years. When you get this herb use it with the MMS to get the best results. It comes with instructions.

The AMAS cancer test listed above gives people a fantastic advantage. One can do a test, use the MMS for several weeks or a month and then do a second test to see how much improvement has taken place or to see if any improvement has happened at all.

When drops of MMS are mentioned one should add 5 times that many drops of unfiltered vinegar, or lemon, or lime, or citric acid solution, wait three minutes and then add 1/3 to 2/3 glass of water or juice and drink. Never use MMS without the addition of vinegar, lemon, lime, or citric acid. Use only apple, grape, or pineapple juice without added vitamin C or ascorbic acid or see the TASTE-OVERCOMING on the list of protocols.

CONTACT INFO: Before writing to the MMS Institute about specific disease questions you should visit the knowledge base and click on various diseases that may be of interest. Click here: [ http://MMSanswers.com ]

3. MMS Methods for Cancer
This cancer procedure has been used enough times to convince us that it is the most successful so far for life threatening diseases. Normal flu and colds treatments do not need to be as intense as is described here.

This method uses two different techniques to get the chlorine dioxide into the body. The first technique is what we first called Clara's 6 and 6 protocol. That was where we gave a person 6 drops of MMS with the activation and then waited one hour and then gave another six drops. Many amazing things happened when using this six and six. However the thing that developed from this method was to use the 6 and 6 three times in a day. In the morning, at noon and in the evening before retiring.

The results were in many cases quite amazing as I was mostly suggesting the use of both techniques together. Cancers dried up and tumors simply began falling apart and other problems began to drop away.

You probably know that we don't have any millions or even thousands of dollars for reseach, but many people do call and I suggest things to do, and some call back to say how they are doing. I base my conclusions on those who call back or those who come by my house in Mexico.

One cannot begin to use the 6 and 6 technique with persons that are very sick. They must be treated very carefully. We usually start new cancer patients that are very sick on 1 drop doses. So we use 1 and 1. That is we do a single drop dose and then wait an hour and then do the second drop dose. We do this in the morning, at noon and at night. That makes for 6 drops during a day for a very sick person. Some people might start at 2 and 2. Again that would be 2 drops and wait an hour and then two more drops. This would be done in the morning, at noon, and then in the evening before bed.

OF COURSE, WHEN I SAY 2 DROPS OR 5 DROPS OF MMS OR ANY OTHER NUMBER I ALWAYS MEAN THAT 5 DROPS OF CITRIC ACID SOLUTION OF LEMON JUICE IS USED WITH EACH DROP OF MMS. ONE THEN WAITS 3 MINUTES BEFORE ADDING JUICE OR WATER TO THE DOSE. ALWAYS, 5 DROPS OF CITRIC SOLUTION OR LEMON JUICE IS ALWAYS ADDED TO EACH DROP OF MMS.

Depending upon how sick the person is, that determines the number of drops to use in the starting doses. A person who is running around OK could be started at 6 and 6 drops doses.

However, no matter how many drops one starts with, if he does not notice any nausea the next day he should increase the number of drops by plus one. If the person started with 6 and 6 then the next day he would go to 7 and 7 three times during that day, and the day after it would be 8 and 8.

Anytime one notices nausea, always drop back a drop or two for up to a day before increasing the drops again. That is the technique for using Clara's 6 and 6 drop doses one hour apart. They should be increased slowly, carefully one drop a day until you are at 15 and 15. It may take a while to get to this point as the cancer should be almost cured by this time. Often the patient will get nauseous and you will have to drop back.

THE BASIC PRINCIPLE FOR ALL LIFE THREATENING DISEASES IS ALWAYS GIVE THE PERSON AS MUCH MMS AS HE OR SHE CAN STAND WITHOUT GETTING VERY NAUSEOUS, OR GETTING DIARRHEA.

THAT MEANS OVER THE COURSE OF THE DAY, NOT JUST ONE BIG DOSE, BUT MANY DOSES OVER THE DAY, USUALLY AS I HAVE DESCRIBED ABOVE. SUCCESS IS DETERMINED BY THE FACT THAT YOU KEEP INCREASING THE DOSE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. BUT WHEN NAUSEA SHOWS UP, BACK OFF WITH LESS DROPS.

RARELY BUT SOMETIMES A PERSON WILL REACH A POINT WHERE THEY REACT WITH A LOT OF DIARRHEA OR NAUSEA. STOP IMMEDIATELY AND WAIT UNTIL THE NAUSEA OR DIARRHEA IS GONE, THEN START AGAIN WITH LESS DROPS PER DOSE, SOMETIMES LESS THAN 1/2 OF WHAT HE WAS TAKING. ALL DOSES SHOULD BE THE SAME, SO IF YOU REDUCE TO, FOR EXAMPLE 9 DROPS ACTIVATED MMS, ALL DOSES SHOULD BE 9 DROPS OF MMS BEING TWICE 1 HOUR APART THREE TIMES A DAY. (THAT'S A TOTAL OF 6 NINE DROP DOSES). REMEMBER, ALWAYS AS MUCH AS THE PERSON CAN STAND WITHOUT GETTING NAUSEOUS OR DIARRHEA.

3a. CANCER TREATMENT
1. Telling if MMS will help the cancer – and MMS cancer protocol

Here is something your doctor will never tell you, there has been a medical test for cancer that is 99% effective for more than 25 years. It is more effective, less dangerous and cheaper than all other medical cancer tests. It’s called AMAS cancer test. You don’t have to go to a doctor; the test is available on the Internet. The cost is $165. The kit is free, you take a smear of your own blood and send it in and pay when the results are ready. The test is for specific cancer antibodies that will be present. Go to www.oncolabinc.com. I have no financial interest what so ever.

You can get an idea if the MMS will handle the problem by evaluating the nausea. That is, if you start out at say one drop or even 1/2 drop and it does not make you nauseous and then you begin to increase the drops twice a day once in the morning and once in the evening. That is if 1/2 drop doesn't make you nauseous in the morning, then in the evening or late afternoon try one full drop. Then the next morning take two drops and in the evening 3 drops. Sooner or later the number of drops is going to make you nauseous. You then take a drop or two less the next dose for a time or two and continue to increase the drops. You are always looking for the nauseous point, taking less for a time or two and attempting to take more.

You will be able to know if it is going to help you if you can continue to pass the nausea point and increase the drops. What is happening is that when nausea hits, some of the cancer has been destroyed and it is now a poison that the body can clear out. Being able to clear out this poison is a part of it. The body can clear this poison out but it might generate some nausea in the process, or diarrhea or even vomiting. That’s not bad. The idea is that as the cancer is destroyed the body must clean out the poisons. As the cancer is destroyed the body can tolerate more and more drops. That’s the indicator, is the body being able to tolerate more and more drops? If you find that you finally can increase the drops without getting nauseous it is an indicator that the body is doing it's job.
In the case of cancer, you have got to work at it. You start out slowly but increase quickly. At first you might just take the drops twice a day, but as you find you can do it twice a day without nausea, then increase to three times a day, and then four, and even as much as five times a day.

What would indicate that you are not getting well is if the body got nauseous every time you take a dose no matter what amount of dose it is, and the body never seems to be able to increase the doses without nausea. If you can take say two drops at a time without nausea and you get nausea when you go to three drops, you may have to tolerate the nausea for a short time, but if the nausea always occurs when you take three drops, it shows that you are not gaining on the cancer. That can happen if the cancer is growing faster than the MMS is killing it. There is, however, always hope. One way would be instead of increasing the number of drops, increase the number of times that you take drops during the day. Read below. There are other items that can help. Never, however, in any case stop taking the MMS.

So if there is an indication that one is not improving, then I suggest the following direction. Purchase some Indian Herb from Kathleen in texas. It costs $60 a vial and that is plenty. Phone 806 647-1741 She has a thousand letters from people who have been helped. She and her father have been selling the Indian herb for over 60 years. When you get this herb use it with the MMS to get the best results.

The AMAS cancer test listed above gives anyone a fantastic advantage. One can do a test, use the MMS for several weeks or a month and then do a second test to see how much improvement has taken place or to see if any improvement has happened at all.

When I mention drops of MMS I always mean add 5 times that many drops of lemon, lime, or citric acid solution, wait three minutes and then add 1/3 to 2/3 glass of water or juice and drink. Never use MMS without the addition of lemon, lime, or citric acid or in an emergency if you have no citric acids, use vinegar. Use only apple, grape, or pineapple juice without added vitamin C or ascorbic acid or see #6 below for overcoming the taste.

4. Advanced Stage IV Cancer

This is an intense program that often works on cancer at any stage, and has worked for Stage IV cancers. It is the best I know at this time for advanced cancers. I have used it quite a few times on people here in Africa and also for two years in Mexico.

Begin with taking one drop of MMS each hour for at least 10 hours a day. The drop, of course, must be activated with 5 drops of lemon juice or 10% citric acid. You wait 3 minutes and then add 1/3 glass of water or juice and drink that. Do this every hour for 10 hours straight each day.

However, one drop is not enough, that is just to get you started. Once you determine that you can tolerate that one drop, go to two drops each hour Two drops is activated with 10 drops of lemon or citric. The one juice you must not use is orange juice. And forego use of vitamin C while using this method.

You can increase up to 8 or even 10 drops of MMS1 each hour, however that is a lot, and most people will become nauseous and not tolerate that much until the cancer is completely gone. Place the activated mix in at least 3/4 glass of water - or more. That way you can not taste the MMS, or very little. Drink it.

Now the next step is a little hard for some people, but if you want a result it is needed. You must take MMS2 capsules at least 4 times a day at first and then increase to 6 or more times a day. Actually start slowly as with everything. MMS2 is hypochlorous acid, the same acid that the human immune system uses to kill things with. At the time of this writing, you can order it by sending an email to sales@Mineral-Solutions.net and he will ship 60 capsules per bottle to you.

The immune system simply cannot make enough of this chemical to kill a cancer, but you can furnish it with these capsules. It's the very same thing your immune system uses. This acid is generated by the chemical called calcium hypochlorite.

You could make your own capsules but scooping this chemical into a size zero gel capsule. Cap it and take a capsule 4 times a day with 2 hours separating each capsule, but go slow. This data is explained on my web site jimhumble.biz under the MMS2 menu item.

If you doubt my word about this acid being used by the immune system go to Google and search for "hypochlorous acid and the immune system." You will get dozens or hundreds of sites telling you about it being used by the immune system. However, I am the only one who suggests that you take it by mouth. I have been taking it for 4 years, and hundreds of people I have sent it to have been taking it as well.

Actually it is perfectly logical to take it; only people who sell drugs would want you to not take it, because it will cure you whereas the drugs will not.

OK, so now you have the two things that you must take to kill your cancer and this is how you must go about killing the cancer. You must saturate your body with MMS1 and MMS2 to the point of killing the cancer quickly, but not so quickly that it makes you sicker than you already are. Killing the cancer too quickly can kill you, so go slow. You must take as much as you can without getting sick (nausea).

It is a balancing act. Increase your doses until you notice nausea, or vomiting, or diarrhea, or all three. Then stop the intake of MMS1 and 2 until the nausea passes, and start again immediately, but reduce the dose of both MMS1 and 2. You should notice the cancer getting better (smaller or less pain) very soon, or maybe just not getting worse). However, do not remain taking a reduced dosage. After several hours taking a reduced dose that does not make you feel worse, then begin slowly increasing again. Soon you will get the hang of the balancing act.

The minute you feel that nausea is starting, or something else is feeling bad, reduce your dosage or at least do not increase. This goes for both MMS1 and 2. With MMS2 you can reduce the dosage by opening the capsule and dumping part of the powder out. Generally once you are taking a full capsule, you would increase the dose merely by increasing the frequency that you take a capsule. Don't take more than one capsule at one time.

The reason that you would get sick at all is that the MMS is killing cancer and other pathogens faster than your elimination system can clear the blood and make the debris exit. The killed cells dump poison into your system. So called "dirty blood" can cause headaches and nausea. Any other diseases that might be present in your body that are also being killed will be dumping poisons into your body and the body must carrying those poisons off.

Everyone differs in the efficiency of their elimination systems, and in the heavy toxic load they have been carrying that may have caused the cancer. Therefore no one can state that nausea will occur on day two or day ten. When overloaded with debris in the blood, you must slow down the doses of both MMS1 and MMS2, allowing the blood to clear. Gradually this nausea-barrier will improve.

Keep in mind that both MMS1 and MMS2 are chemicals that the human immune system has been using for hundreds of thousands of years. That isn't something I have thought up. There are thousands of research papers that explain that and it has been known data for more than 50 years if not longer than that.

It's probably pretty hard to understand why medical people haven't been using those two chemicals to enhance the immune system for at least 50 years, but they never have. Amazing. The name of the chemical is calcium hypochlorite. Don't use any other chemical. Of course it would be nice if we had pharmaceutical grade chemicals to put in our gel capsules, but we have swimming pool grade chemicals and the manufacturers of these chemicals must maintain a fairly pure chemical or they would be poisoning swimmers.

The fact is, I have checked the quality of swimming pool chemicals and there is no poisonous chemicals used and the trace chemicals are all at a limit below what is suggested that your system can tolerate from the amount that you will be ingesting in my protocol.

So read through this protocol about 10 times, go to my web site jimhumble.biz and get the data to make the MMS2 capsules if you are not already proficient in this sort of thing. Do it for yourself or someone else.

In my opinion and from the people I have already seen recover or at least get a lot better, you have a better than 90% chance of recovery if you have a stage IV cancer. If you go the medical route, according to The American Cancer Society your have less than a 3% chance of recovery.
If melanoma or skin cancer is involved, please read the pages regarding Skin Care
If any of 23,000 skin diseases are involved, refer to the section regarding MMS tub baths. Note the pictures and list of skin diseases -

Jim humble

GET INFO AT http://jimhumble.biz/
AND http://www.miraclemineral.org/index.php
http://www.mmsanswers.com/

Last edited by Grissom; 03-09-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Grissom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:40 PM   #835
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grissom View Post
Be careful MMS is very hard on the kidneys!

Say you want info on cancer? Here ya go
thankyou Grissom, that is very interesting, I'll also have a good look at the skin care section
...mine looked like the beginning of a basal melanoma (I have some experience on that...), and it seems to be going away!
Old 03-10-2010, 01:08 AM   #836
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Grissom..Well done.
So..It's $165.00dollars for the test. The kit is free. Well....do I have to pay for the free kit before I pay for the test? Or do they send the kit..and if I send it in, I include 165bucks? I'll go read inside the website myself.
Thanks for the info..
My problem is my Doctor does'nt want to hear about ANY nonconfirmed in New England Journal of Medicine alternative solutions or "holistic" or whatever alternative remedies for any ailements I may present for opinion. He/She won't even let me talk about it. And part of what I do is IN the industry.
I really don't want to take a Valium to"chill" under perscribed medicine.
Or take enapraril for high blood pressure.
Gets frustrating when I try to even try and talk to the Doc.
I'm going to go to Burning Man this summer for the first time.
Maybe someone there can offer suggestions.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #837
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Grissom;252755]Be careful MMS is very hard on the kidneys!

Hi Grissom, Thanks for your invaluable information. You're right about MMS being hard on the Kidneys. This is my second trial run on MMS and as soon as I increase my dose to 5 drops 3 x a day, I begin to get a pain in my kidney which does not go away until I stop MMS completely. Why do you think this is and how can I overcome this obstacle ? I would like to continue with the MMS because I have found great relief with the arthritis in my hands.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:02 PM   #838
Ion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiolas View Post
Why do you think this is and how can I overcome this obstacle ? I would like to continue with the MMS because I have found great relief with the arthritis in my hands.

Increase your water intake.
Ion is offline   Reply With Quote