Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 08-05-2009, 08:45 PM   #51
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ivan "Evon" Stein 2012 Presentation!

bump.. looking for other's imput and ideas, thanks
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:18 PM   #52
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

He's establishing a community in Australia..going underground until after 2012.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:31 AM   #53
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

I checked out the application for his community, and imho I think some of it is a little extreme. I understand you have to have some standards and thy don't wan any joe schmo in there, but the exclusivity of it seems to go completely against the path of helping others in unselfish acts that will further us as spiritual beings.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:11 PM   #54
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

The detail with which they are planning the Timeline 2012 community tells me they know exactly what they are doing and know what to expect.

I think if they continue according to the preset path they will be successful. All the conditions imposed are I believe truly necessary for a project of this kind, while preserving certain levels of integrity. One rotten apple can ruin the whole barrel... My only concern is that in spite of all the checks and conditions there will ultimately be few rotten apples who will be very hard to deal with without resorting to 'modern' techniques.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:03 PM   #55
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

I got to answer about this topic. I have listened to Ivan Stein presentation. It's good but he does a tremendous mistake about Ice Age.

Here is a link that provides the very same graphics he uses in his own presentation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_age

First, the last Ice Age occured 20 000 years ago, not 100 000 years ago. There is a cyclic patern to Ice Age, but it's not that much even, sometimes it comes back after 80 000 years or 140 000 years. So, in other words, we are not close to any Ice Age at all.

Second, Ivan Stein does not read the graphic the proper way. The more you go to the right of the graphic, on the x axis, the more you go in the past. Stein does read it the opposite way. It means that after an Ice Age, the weather heats up really fast, 8-10 C degrees in 80 to 100 years. It reaches a peak, then cool down very slowly until the next Ice Age which comes very very progressivly, it cools down for ±100 000 years.

Third, Ice Age does not necessarly means ice all over the planet. Exploring what arqueologists and geologists have found, it is more probable to say that the polar caps are growing wider, but the equator still remains livable for vegetal and animal life to survive.

The impact this kind of mistake does into the mass consciousness is very negative. Do not forget reality borns into the consciousness. The more people will follow this false information, the more the reality of disaster will come to be true.

Like it is said in politic, something does not need to be true to be real, you just have to make the poeple to believe it real and it will become true.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 08-11-2009 at 04:47 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:32 AM   #56
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

As far as I can see he is reading the data correctly , from right to left. And we are currently in a 15k year high of temperatures, just before another drop (somewhat gradual) that would last for about 80k according to the data.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:57 AM   #57
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
As far as I can see he is reading the data correctly , from right to left. And we are currently in a 15k year high of temperatures, just before another drop (somewhat gradual) that would last for about 80k according to the data.
Hi TheChosen. So the next Ice Age will not come before 80 000 years. We agree on that. But that's not what he says. He says the temperature drastically drops after reaching a peak of high temperature, making a connection with the currently global warming. According to the graphic, it is quite the opposite, just like you said. Currently, we are cooling down, progressivly for 80 000 years.

Or maybe I listened to an old presentation of his and he has made so 180 degree change on this topic, which I doupt.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 04:36 PM   #58
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Yes you are correct, it is gradual , not a sudden drop. He seems active on his website so someone could point out that question over there on the forum to him so we see his take on the issue.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:40 PM   #59
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Ivan "Evon" Stein 2012 Presentation!

Last edited by Luminari; 01-09-2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: fixed embedding
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:32 PM   #60
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Very informative thread, thank you

I agree with you Steven, my interpretation of the graphic is that we are entering the slow cool down period, which on average takes one hundred thousand years to complete +/- twenty thousand years, so I don't think we are in any danger of seeing an Ice Age in this life time.

How ever I don't think he presented it as an over night event as such, I thought he was refering to the fact that we are indeed due for a cool down, leading to an Ice Age, that's my take on it anyway. Agreed though he could have worded it better so it didn't sound like an Ice Age was imminent, but the graphic was presented to the people there so they could all see it for themselves, I don't think the purpose was to mislead.

I found this version of his presentation in which the info. is clearer to understand.

Sorry Luminari, just realised you have already posted a link to this, never mind we now have it imbedded also.

Last edited by solent; 11-21-2009 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Added for Steven
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #61
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Ivan "Evon" Stein 2012 Presentation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solent View Post
Very informative thread, thank you

I agree with you Steven, my interpretation of the graphic is that we are entering the slow cool down period, which on average takes one hundred thousand years to complete +/- twenty thousand years, so I don't think we are in any danger of seeing an Ice Age in this life time.

How ever I don't think he presented it as an over night event as such, I thought he was refering to the fact that we are indeed due for a cool down, leading to an Ice Age, that's my take on it anyway. Agreed though he could have worded it better so it didn't sound like an Ice Age was imminent, but the graphic was presented to the people there so they could all see it for themselves, I don't think the purpose was to mislead.

I found this version of his presentation in which the info. is clearer to understand.

YouTube- Timeline To 2012 (Part 1 of 16) Ice Age Core Data

Sorry Luminari, just realised you have already posted a link to this, never mind we now have it imbedded also.
Brinty and I were there sitting in the room on the video you posted.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:53 PM   #62
solent
Avalon Senior Member

I think his presentations are excellent. He is realistic in what he is preparing for without scare mongering, and he is simply passing on the message to others, to try and help those that he can, ultimately he is very spiritual, and puts forward a very balanced work shop on polarity of energy and manifestation.

The man speaks from the heart, I wish him love and light for the future.
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:21 AM   #63
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Luminari; 01-09-2010 at 01:24 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #64
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Law of N 2 (squared)

where N is the number of people harmonising

N = 1 _______ N 2 = 1

N = 2 _______ N 2 = 4

N = 8 _______ N 2 = 64

So 2 people harmonising have 4 times the power!

Harmonising with one other person is the cosmic purpose for all relationships.

You can also see how energy increases exponentially with more people harmonising.

N squared increases your ability to manifest.

Just keep in mind that if you are not balanced you might be only begining at N = 0.5 which doesnt lead to heightened energy levels. All the people harmonising need to be balanced aswel for it to truly work.

Old 01-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #65
Stranger
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All....

Since we are on the topic of 'climate change'....you might be interested in some of the 'shocking' info presented in this link.....

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/757.html
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:46 AM   #66
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

*bump*

Tags
2012, earth changes, ice age, ivan stein, mayan calendar