Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 12:32 AM   #26
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone in Southern California?

Am also from San Diego. I think that there are more people who are awake and aware around here than it seems at first, and that they are merely hesitant/nervous/fearful to express what they know. As for me, I know I am in the right place at the right time. I am interested in networking with anyone who has gotten the 'direct shamanic call' from the planet-- I have been working to induct healing/positive energy across the Western U.S. I cannot believe that I am the only person who is doing the 'living conduit' thing, and I am looking forward to working in synchrony with others who have been called to 'plug in'.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:36 AM   #27
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all, good to finally see a group forming out here.. I know how we all feel alone and like the world around us thinks we need to be in an institution. Funny huh? The loons are calling the sane.. CRAZY!!!!!!!!

We should all meet soon. I am in the Temecula area.

It looks like we have a great network from the south to the north end of SoCal so far.

Who is heading this group up? Should we start figuring out who is our best central person? Who has the best organizational skills etc.. ??

Mach66
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:42 AM   #28
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

Martian Tigress,
I am a S.D. native.. I don't know exactly what you are talking about but when I meditate, I imagine my heart starting as a white ball of pure love and energy, I then build the energy to an intense level and then like the most powerful force you could imagine, the light explodes outward in every conceivable direction like a super nova and I send my love to every nook and cranny of the universe...

I try not to center in on small areas, I feel if we have the power then why restrain it?

Peace and Love,
Hope to see you in a group meeting and have the chance to say hi to a San Diegan!

Mach66
Old 09-10-2008, 02:13 AM   #29
wildmage

So Cal Pomona/Chino area

Nice to see so many in so cal paying attention... quite small actually considering the 12mil+ in the area

At least a small group may have a chance, or at least will be prepared if something occurs.

An excellent source of information if you can get your hands on it is an older boys scout handbook. Quite a bit on first aid, shelter, plants, and basic wilderness survival, like fire, water purification, and adverse weather.

Also look at how the miners lived food, types of supplies, hehe have you thought about buying a burro lately. Also learn how to generate your own power, buy magnets, solar panels, wrap your own coils, or learn how to use tempature differences to generate electricity. also buy LEDs they are cheap, last longer, use less electricity, and shine brighter, then regular light bulbs.

Learn what you can about farming, specifically germinating your own seeds, types of soils, times to plant... get a farmers almanac and learn how to read it.

Have your escape routes, planned including rendevouz points with loved ones if something happens. Figure out how you will communicate if items like cells, phones, internet, stop working. During the last earthquake centered in chino, cell towers were either overwhelmed, turned off, or limited to 911 calls only for about 5-10 minutes. So know ahead of time how your communications will work, even if it is ham radio, cb radio, or carrier pigeon.

Do not count on luxuries like refrigeration, learn how to smoke and salt meat so that it remains preserved without refrigeration. Canning / making preserves and drying out your fruits and vetgetables is another skill you need.

Weapons, in the event of martial law the last thing you want to be caught with is a gun, a walking stick is good as a staff. a piece of cloth or leather that can be used as a sling is another good choice. If you have a pre-planed location of where you are going move items that you will need and will be too dangerous to carry before you anticipate needing them. Either that or you will need to risk coming back for them.

Do not expect your vehicle to be of much use to you and in so cal that is a tall order, however you need to be prepared and have contingencies in place in the event you need to hike it out of danger. What can you carry comfortably for 50 or so miles or for 5 days in a row. On your path where will you get food and water. what areas will offer you the most shelter. if you need to defend yourself how will you diffuse the situation. Have something to offer tobacco, a harmonica, a good watch, anything that shows you are not a threat. Take a basic self defense class in the event diplomacy does not work.

anywho... as you can see lots of work ahead of us, but perhaps as a group and sharing resources and support for one another we can get ready.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:25 AM   #30
sarajane

Hi, I'm in Temecula too. Maybe we can meet.
It would be nice to know others in the area who are aware and can plan ahead.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:35 AM   #31
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

Sara - check your private messages.

Mach66
Old 09-11-2008, 12:38 AM   #32
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in Long Beach and would like to meet up others who are awake. I'd also be interested in seeing some training sessions. It would be good if people experienced in certain areas could provide advice and information to others.

sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:09 AM   #33
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Dude, who cares about a crashing economy when ya have a surfboard and waves...

Yeah I love Southern California...

We're in trouble............
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:26 AM   #34
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmage View Post
So Cal Pomona/Chino area

Nice to see so many in so cal paying attention... quite small actually considering the 12mil+ in the area

At least a small group may have a chance, or at least will be prepared if something occurs.

An excellent source of information if you can get your hands on it is an older boys scout handbook. Quite a bit on first aid, shelter, plants, and basic wilderness survival, like fire, water purification, and adverse weather...

anywho... as you can see lots of work ahead of us, but perhaps as a group and sharing resources and support for one another we can get ready.
I was an Eagle scout many years ago and hadn't even thought of all the information they have in their manuals... I dug it up and dusted it off, lots of great info.

Right now, I've stocked up on the usual, Flour, Sugar, beans and rice...

I have a big deep freeze, that is run on a perpetual generator, kind of a fun project, my first version is huge, but enough power to keep the meat cold.

I've designed a truck that runs perpetual, and will actually creates electricity while it is on the road, I need a very large battery system to handle storage, but haven't had the funds to build it yet, I have a few more months to hit the Lotto before I'll be ready to start building them...

I have 6 tanks of Propane to cook what is in my deepfreeze, boil water etc.

I plan on building another generator so we can play video games while we wait for the world to power back up...

So you are all invited to come join me while we figure out what to do next...
Old 09-11-2008, 04:39 AM   #35
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

OC here, close to Disney. Anyone else been noticing a lot of military "training" going on in the sky these days?
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:48 AM   #36
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakesbeer View Post
OC here, close to Disney. Anyone else been noticing a lot of military "training" going on in the sky these days?
conitnuous flights between Pendleton and Miramar during the day...
Old 09-11-2008, 04:57 AM   #37
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not in SD, so is that normal? I know here in OC we didn't see much of any military craft after El Toro closed until recently(past few years). Now we see all kinds of things flying from Seal Beach east, or just in a loop..."training" I was luckily enough even to have caught a pic of "other" one time while taking a picture of a chem-trail rainbow (triangular "thing" moving fast high in the sky)
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:36 AM   #38
quackenheimer

You are right. I have also noticed a lot of military aircraft in the area which is not normal. went to the la fair on saturday and saw 2 apaches flying with a huey. then about two hours later noticed a couple of chinooks. yesterday saw a couple of tomcats. definetly not normal. in this area.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:29 PM   #39
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I have a place in mind for the meeting, it is also the direction I will be heading if the breakdown occurs.

The Essene Retreat - Prayers for Peace park in Valley center.

It is surrounded by farms and fruit/alvacado groves...

I put the link to the location in this thread...

http://projectavalon.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1117
Old 09-11-2008, 04:17 PM   #40
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there, I'm in So Cal too. Inland Empire's San Bernardino Mountains.

There is a lot of Air Force activity around here too. I'm not too far from Edwards and Norton. Tehatchapie(sp?) isn't too far either in terms of flight time. Lots of it, esp at night. Hard to see tho because of all the trees :-). I'm not complaining.

As I posted on another thread, a friend of mine works for a govt agency and has been talking since about April of the attack 'they' want on Iran. He now seems to think it's going to take place in Oct but won't say much more than that. He's giving his girlfriend a b'day party this weekend and none of his airforce friends are able to come, confined to base now, he says. He also mentioned that they will give him at least 2 days, but more likely 1 week notice of his pending trip to the mid-east before the firestorm.

It's all so very insane.

I'll try to find out more but he's a wily sort and won't say much. When I asked about Russ missiles pointed at Israel, he told me I wasn't supposed to know about that and to watch what I say with a warning of what could happen to me.

He also mentioned H5N1 as a very possible outbreak. He thinks it might just happen rather than be released and suggested I get a vaccine.
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:00 PM   #41
cmang
Avalon Senior Member

This is a fantastic forum!!

I am so glad that others are waking up to what lies ahead.

I was starting to wonder how many people
were really aware of the changes that are coming, and how
we could make more people aware of this.

So many people see information and bury their heads in the sand to avoid thinking about the fact that the world as we have known it is ending...

Finally, the truth will come out...that we have been played by evil forces
and kept from knowing who we really are and what we can really do.

Please take the time to learn meditation and get in touch with your "soul"
now, before the changes start to happen that will be so emotionally charged that it will be extremely difficult to start this process.

But if you have learned the techniques prior to the major catastrophies that are ahead for all of us, then you will instinctively know what to do, where to go, and how to move forward.

We are all immortal light beings who have been brainwashed and lied to about all things having to do with our immortality.

You are what you believe, and as we move forward towards are meeting with the galactic center, thoughts will become more and more creative.

Peace and love to you all!!!
cmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:09 PM   #42
quackenheimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmang View Post
This is a fantastic forum!!

I am so glad that others are waking up to what lies ahead.

I was starting to wonder how many people
were really aware of the changes that are coming, and how
we could make more people aware of this.

So many people see information and bury their heads in the sand to avoid thinking about the fact that the world as we have known it is ending...

Finally, the truth will come out...that we have been played by evil forces
and kept from knowing who we really are and what we can really do.

Please take the time to learn meditation and get in touch with your "soul"
now, before the changes start to happen that will be so emotionally charged that it will be extremely difficult to start this process.

But if you have learned the techniques prior to the major catastrophies that are ahead for all of us, then you will instinctively know what to do, where to go, and how to move forward.

We are all immortal light beings who have been brainwashed and lied to about all things having to do with our immortality.

You are what you believe, and as we move forward towards are meeting with the galactic center, thoughts will become more and more creative.

Peace and love to you all!!!
Well said Cmang!!!

Finally someone who get's it. You are so on the right path. Keep up the great work.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:44 PM   #43
sector900

Im here at UCSB. Alot of people here actually do know whats going on so its actually a sigh of relief.

I was living in redondo beach for 4 years, and it truly is a sheeple herd.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:01 AM   #44
HUMANCARGO
Avalon Senior Member

hey guys yes another forum exciting, im in la near hollywood lets get the stuff started
HUMANCARGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:02 AM   #45
HUMANCARGO
Avalon Senior Member

shoot me an email racallone quakenheimer and others are ready tto do it right away
Old 09-12-2008, 04:35 AM   #46
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Wide awake in Escondido, in northern San Diego County.

Wow. It's great there are so many of us in the area. I'd love to meet some of you. I've been having the idea of a sort of "brain trust" for the shift for some time now.

you should know that this area is both full of earth-energy and has anicent sacred significance. Almost nothing is known of the very early inhabitants of this land. Whoever they were, they left stone monuments in high and remote areas...areas that aren't so remote anymore.

There's a lot of "psychic fluff" in SoCal and there's no getting around it. Every health food store has freebie mags with titles like "Light Connection" and "Spiritual Transformation," filled with ads and articles from folks who make a living, or try to, from speaking and writing about enlightenment...mostly their own. Those of you who have remarked that most people here are clueless are right on target.

Ah well, whaddaya gonna do? We oughtta meet up, maybe out in the desert, and have a big sweat lodge, for one thing.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:24 PM   #47
Erasmo8
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All; Glad you have touched the waters, the ripples are being felt by the comunity at large in SOuth Cal, we feel you and are responding to your call for unity, let's get together and sinchronize our energies.
My location: Tustin, next to 5 Fwy.
Paz
Erasmo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:37 AM   #48
Erasmo8
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all;
OC, Tustin here, glad you South Cal guys are responding, one of the best places to meet is a park, for a while I have been thinking in organizing a Drumming Circle, is the perfect escuse to gather people without suspicion, one central location is the Irvine Park, on Jamboree, off the 5 FWY, the saturdays are perfect, not as lot sheeple.
Anyone interested?
Paz
Erasmo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:29 AM   #49
HUMANCARGO
Avalon Senior Member

guys go to my album and check some identity logo we ar re working on ad really appreciate ur imput
Old 09-13-2008, 10:24 PM   #50
enigmatus
Avalon Senior Member

so cal here as well, whittier area. well informed and awaiting whatever will come. always looking to network with others of like mind..
enigmatus is offline   Reply With Quote