Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:44 AM   #1
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default 2012 What If?

I personally, believe something significant will happen in 2012. But then something significant usually happens every year - whether the general public know about it or not!

But what if it doesn't happen? What if there is no shift? No ascention
May I cite Y2K and the now infamous Goodchild incident You can pick hundreds or prophecies over time that did not come to fruition.

We look back now and many feel angry, deceived, vindicated if they never believed about these events in the first place.

I want to know - what will the good people of Avalon/Camelot do when the clock ticks on and the morning comes as usual? When no actual shift is apparent? When your beliefs are rocked and you reflect, wondering what happened, why it didnt happen on your way to work or carrying out your usual morning routine.

What then?

Please remember my first line!! This is just a what if ... Perspective

Peace
Respect
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:33 PM   #2
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 What If?

To paraphrase Tom Hanks' character in "Cast Away"...at the end of the film he says something to this effect:
'Each new sun rise offers us an opportunity to see what the tide will bring in.'

I'll look on December 22, 2012 as that new sunrise...just as I do each new day. That (to me) is the wonder of life.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:48 PM   #3
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

I do not live in a hyphotetical world. "What if"... is only a sign of fear. Fear of changes.

But, changes are welcome, no matter what happens. There's no need of fear any more.

So 2012 could come ang go...but I still know I will exist, the one (still earthly) or the another way! I surely prefer the "another" way

I do not fear any more!!! I LOVE!!!!

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:47 PM   #4
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: 2012 What If?

Greeting's Iain,
I believe the (what if) ~ is already manifesting upon this world. For those paying attention, a parting of the waves ~ between humankind ~ here on earth> is occurring. What is happening now in our lives ~ be it from the world econonic collaspe, or earth's ever changing environments to even the lack of faith (spirituality) amongst us. I propose ~ by the time 2012 arrives, some (those still alive), won't notice anything other than another day, while others will look back towards the recent past in amazement > of what had transpired.
What will occur ~ after that long awaited 'time in space' ~ is still being dream't and will manifest itself ~ fortcoming!
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:58 PM   #5
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: 2012 What If?

I accept what ever comes. Ascension or not. I love my life and my family. I am very thankful to be here. If there is no shift or ascension, hopefully there will be a growth in the human spirit. We all need to make positive productive changes to shape our future regardless of what happens. I go with the energies day by day and make the best of it. Some days are hard. Some days are better. But the most important thing is to learn to love. And if love comes natural to you enjoy spreading that love to others.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:17 PM   #6
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

JUST DO YOUR BEST TODAY
BE THE BEST PERSON YOU KNOW HOW TO BE , DONT WAIT.

tHE BEST AND MOST BEAUTIFULLTHINGS
IN THE WORLD CANNOT BE SEEN OR EVEN TOUCHED,
THEY MUST BE FELT BY THE HEART .

WHAT IF , BUT ,AND .
WHO KNOWS !!!
LET LOVE GUIDE YOU !!!!.....

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:36 PM   #7
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Considering all of the conflicting theories as to what 2012 is about, and the history of the 2012 "movement", I'm of the opinion that Dec 21, 2012 is part of a smokescreen. The future is ours to make, and always has been. I understand why people want to live with new magical powers, even if they lack the wisdom and responsibility to deal with them, but I think very few, including myself, are ready for that. So, nothing special happening Dec 21, 2012 is what I expect.

We are in a period of big changes - financial meltdown, peak oil, overpopulation, major environmental changes, disclosure, the possiblity of tyrrany and revolution - you name it, it feels like we're approaching numerous tipping points. But, it's a process, not an event.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:01 PM   #8
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This sooooo weird. I was thinking the very thing and was going to start a thread.

There seems to be so much info that overlaps and fits into place. The y2k thing was more to do with computers malfunctioning than pole shifts etc.

If nothing happens we still should be grateful for our increased awareness of what is happening in the world. There is no denying a lot of the NWO stuff or ET info that is coming out. I have personally learned a great deal about our universe and spirituality in the last while that I otherwise would not have known about. So for that I am and will be grateful.

I think that all we really need to do is prepare ourselves for the possibility of something profound happening and not to be disappointed if it doesn't.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:45 PM   #9
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: 2012 What If?

I think 2012 is a marker in time to express the new era in our development as a race. We are reaching a point of no return and we will witness a great change in our consciousness and take on more responsibility. There will always be those that try to market off of prophecies. But we will still face our own realities regardless. No matter what we face whether it be bad or good, it enters us into Aquarius. There will be much change concerning the climates and the oceans. The pole shift is only one thing to experience out of many new changes in the ecosystem. We will have to integrate new technologies to adapt to new circumstances and aid the Earth in this transition.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #10
Myplanet2
In The Mists

My present understanding (which changes all the time.) is that the shift which many are talking about has been underway for some time, and will continue well beyond 2012.

Those who've done their "homework" (personal spiritual growth work) will ease into a higher plain of existence while those who left the "homework" until the last minute and have run out of time, will simple continue their 3D existence with little to draw their attention to the fact that something they can't quite put a finger on has changed.

The energetics are providing a window of opportunity which peaks at the end of 2012, but most will see it open and close over many years with some passing through and others choosing to take more time to "clean" their auric fields while awaiting the next opportunity to graduate dimensionally.

The key, if there is such a thing which is universal, is to adopt a "heart centered" outlook towards life, and using love to begin to shuck off the old self/ego centric modus operandi we've been experiencing.

Some have applied themselves and learned what they needed about that game in order to be able to move on, and others are still drawing from it enough useful experience to not want to let go just now.

It's simply a choice. And primarily a choice about what pace one will maintain in working out the karmic imbalances which keep the ego/duality/service to self/hierarchical paradigm classroom "in session" for oneself.

Don't be expecting anything like the "rapture". That's a 100% guaranteed non starter.

If you are sitting there at 11:11 on dec 2012 looking up into the sky, and then 11:12 rolls around and you say "ha...I knew nothing was going to happen", it'll simply mean you still have work to do personally and chose to let that particular bus leave the station without you on it.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 03-03-2009 at 04:51 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:40 PM   #11
Swanny
I dont need a label !

In my opinion 2012 is to far away at the moment to worry about, I'm planning my next 6 months at the mo.
2012 may never come
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:25 AM   #12
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I will be a completely different person by 2012 so I will let you know then. I don't know about the rest of you but time has been accelerating in my personal life and changing me more and more with each passing month.

Right now I don't even know if I will stick around on this planet until 2012.. I've been told I may be here only for another year or so.. which is quite possible.. I feel almost complete with my path on earth.. the ascension scenario is the only thing that holds me here.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:37 AM   #13
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

We are consciously createing the moment through desire and intention. When this next shift takes place, look out.KAPOW!!! 42 months will seem like 1.5 year. I've read in a few places, that it only takes 11% of the collective to cause the shift.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:33 AM   #14
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Well even though I have personally erased all doubt in my mind about 2012, the only preporation that anyone needs to do is learn how to live in the moment with gratitude. If the event does not happen, then you will still benefit from your new paradigm.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:59 AM   #15
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I really don't see how ANYBODY can put the predictions of Blossom Goodchild in the same sentence as those of the Mayan people. There are more than just a handful of cultures that have pointed to this particular time, and yet someone always wants to throw in what I consider to be a worthless counter of "Well, what about Blossom Goodchild?" Or "What about Bill Deagle?" REALLY?!

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but it is so far beyond me how Bill Deagle, or ANYONE offering a prediction comes to find themselves in the company of civilizations thousands of years old that knew things our scientists are only just now coming to understand.

Science has proven that the earth has purged itself many times. The poles have shifted before - this is not even something that's debatable. And we're going to put knuckleheads that acquired their notoriety a mere months ago into the same category as those who knew thousands of years ago? C'mon. Astrologers are announcing that other planets are now developing atmospheres that didn't use to be there and an obvious alignment is taking place. Intuition is becoming more commonplace, abilities are being uncovered and we're finding out not only what the lies were, but why they were told to us.

I don't know. For me, its not about IF, but simply WHAT NOW.
Adapt. Overcome. Realize.
I wish you all peace.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:24 AM   #16
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste all!!

This is my two cents for those that have only the physical reality to lean on:

Isn't it logical that so much of our technology has upgraded by leaps and bounds every couple of years that it makes sense that the global financial system just might need a major overhaul???(it's been running in this manner for about 300 years with tweaks/treaties here and there!!!)

Now, in my humble opinion, there appears to be metamorphic changes afoot
especially if you take into effect all the planetary/sun changes,the earth hertz changes,the holes in the ozone that allows the cosmic dust particles to enter our atmosphere,the 6 billion population is a specific correlation to golden mean,the dissipating magetics of the poles,suppressed info is coming out about frequencies,about quantum physics,physics in general is taking off!!
( I also believe that it is a bit arrogant of mankind to think they are the ONLY beings in the whole Universe!!!)

I suggest you read the free e-books at www.michaelsharp.org (they are in pdf form) that discusses alot of hidden Human history and explains what Humanity is really trying to accomplish!!

Much success on your path!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:38 AM   #17
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Great Thread Iain. I think we needed a balance to the 2012 scenario. And this is it. In my opinion, wether or not we have a pole shift, planet Nibiru or anything else, the change that is happening right now and will continue to happen in the next few years is for the better. I personally am a better person. More balanced, caring, less agressive.

I had a channeled reading ( i know, i know, but read on) 5 years ago. It did not mean anything to me then. But listening to it now, it is almost 100 % to what is happening to me right now, and will happen.

Now, i am not saying 'SOMETHING' will happen, but the information available points to a change of some sort. Most likely for the better. Most people agree if you have your house in order, you will ascend or be enlightened. If nothing happens, you will be a better person for it anyway, sooooo lets just keep going the way we are, and see what the future brings...........:thumb_yell o:

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:51 AM   #18
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Even if 2012 doesn't hold what many think it will, the need for us to rise to the considerable challenges just ahead should spur a little evolution all by itself.
Maybe it's our collective response that will enable us to learn, as a species, what we need to learn to unlock the next phase collectively. 777 is right, it takes relatively few to influence the whole of a group. I've read that it takes only the square root of 1% of a population to have an effect on the whole population. We're approaching 7 billion fast and that works out to somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 or 9 thousand people. I don't particularly cotton to the idea that we're penalized by having to stay in the d of three if we haven't done enough work on ourselves. We're all doing the best we can and those among us that can lead the way can help everyone else who, for WHATEVER reason, can't get it together to consciously spiritually evolve to the point that is necessary to personally be one of the ones who ascends. I hope I can be one of those who leads the way but I also hope I can rely on my fellow human beings if I get stuck in the spiritual mud. And I do. Lots.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:00 AM   #19
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
In my opinion 2012 is to far away at the moment to worry about, I'm planning my next 6 months at the mo.
2012 may never come
Good post Swanny.

2012 is just a thing. It is not something that one needs to be patient for, or wait for or hope for. The reason is that 2012 is just the most likely time for weird stuff to happen that no-one really can express in words.

Definitely priorities must lie in the current moment. Figure out what is important now based on what you know, and if needs be make the necessary changes in your life now.

I expect the acceleration of time to continue until a point where there is a convergence of forces that represent a major turning point in the life of the planet, the solar system and those alive on the planet - and consequently to some degree - no less than the whole of the manifest universe!

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 03-04-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:28 AM   #20
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

I also feel the need to post the words of this wise and humble man,Jordan Maxwell....Do NOT be complacent...learn!!(3-5-09-I am happy to find out that Jordan Maxwell is still active-just concerned about safety-which I happily send energy to strengthen his psychic barriors!!-his site is www.jordanmaxwell.com )

Know who you are!! Know what you are NOT!!!

Many Blessings!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UpzcpAL5ws

Last edited by Samarkis; 03-05-2009 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Corrected info that was stated
Old 03-04-2009, 10:16 AM   #21
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Great Thread Iain. I think we needed a balance to the 2012 scenario. And this is it. In my opinion, wether or not we have a pole shift, planet Nibiru or anything else, the change that is happening right now and will continue to happen in the next few years is for the better. I personally am a better person. More balanced, caring, less agressive.

I had a channeled reading ( i know, i know, but read on) 5 years ago. It did not mean anything to me then. But listening to it now, it is almost 100 % to what is happening to me right now, and will happen.

Now, i am not saying 'SOMETHING' will happen, but the information available points to a change of some sort. Most likely for the better. Most people agree if you have your house in order, you will ascend or be enlightened. If nothing happens, you will be a better person for it anyway, sooooo lets just keep going the way we are, and see what the future brings...........:thumb_yell o:

Henry

Some very interesting replies here. Its good to get a sense of where everyone is at.

Henners - you have taken the words right out of my mouth (I do not remember you kissing me! ) One for the Meatloaf fans

Regardless of what happens on a set date, I have changed as a result of what is happening around me. Calmer, infinitaly more tolerable, more spiritual and in touch with what is important in life. Live your life in love. Is this the change we are all going to experience?

10:10 am. I know I am on the right track

For those who think that asking what if is a fear mind set remember the whole reason this website was created ... Groundcrews - some say preperation others say fear. However, This site amongst my own personal experiences has allowed me to live a life without fear.

Remember, EVERYTHING is open to interpretation. As my friend 777 would say, look through the mirror, look for the hidden meaning

Peace
Respect and love
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #22
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

so let's just say 2012 comes and goes ... not a thing "happens" ...

biggest emotion some may feel is disappointment ... a "let down" of their hopes ... wishes ... EXPECTATIONS ...

why would this occur ...

because of expectations placed upon ones self ... and if that is what one will feel ... disappointment ... then one has only created that for their selves ...

to "expect" some thing to occur ... one still remains in the old ... "expecting" some thing to happen FOR them ... one then has not come to know who they really are ... again ... still expecting "it" to happen ... expecting "it" to change their lives ...

as it has never been about some one bettering another's life ... so is it the same re this shift ... isn't about "some thing" making it happen FOR us ...

this shift is ABOUT us ... allowing our own selves to create the new ...

the shift commenced a long while back ... many already know it ... feel it ... and thus are open to it and living it ... being flexible ... re-remembering the power we have within us to BE the change we seek ... knowing it will arrive but it will do so because of US ...

i get that 2012 will be the peak of this shift ... that it will continue two if not three years after ... the calming/balancing/restorative period i am told ...

many people are relying on that date to arrive and it will change and improve their lives forever forward ... disappointment WILL surely be experienced then as there was no shift within ones self to come to know who they really are and to know and feel their truth ... within their heart ... only their minds will have been aligned to the expectation of the outcome ...

expectations of outcomes will be such a way of old ... archaic even ... expecting some one or some thing external to change us internally ... won't happen ... WE ... must be the change ...

and for those who know this ... 2012 i believe will come and life will be so new and so positively different ... for many ... reconnecting to who we are and what we are capable of creating ... no longer will the old ways even make logic to us ... we will then be living by way of heart central ...

and others ... they will feel disappointment greatly ... and their work will continue ...

we are our own creators ... always have been ... always will be ...

many will re-remember this and move forward in such an infinite and powerful way ... so very expansive in all the new ...

i have always felt this year ... the '09 year ... will be the year of the greatest and the truest potential to our awakening ... the energies facilitate this now ... a wildcard year i call it ... a year of consciously allowing for significant choices re our future ...

you see ... if in this moment we are uncertain of what will be in 2012 ... if we are thinking some thing will occur FOR us ... and if we can't change from this thought process ... then it most certainly will bring FOR us ... disappointment ...

if in this moment we know and feel 2012 to simply be a marker and that we will have spiritually advanced our selves via our consciousness ... matters not that we in this moment know to what degree or the details ... but that we know we WILL be living in the new way ... then we will ...

i know me quite well now ... very well actually ... and i know and feel ... within every part of my self ... where i will be come the arrival of 2012 ... i just know i will be living the new ... living by way of heart central ... exploring and experiencing all that goes with that ... such a new way ... i know within my own self that i will marginally remember the old way ... and soon that too will fade within the few years after 2012 ... i know this for me now ...

and others will know THEIR own truth in this moment ... and that is where it is beneficial we are ... here ... knowing and living our truth ... WITHOUT expectations of outcomes of tremendous magnitude ... that would be silly as then we set our selves up for disappointment ...

so really ... it is about taking responsibility finally ... knowing what we know ... feeling what we feel ... re-remembering and coming to our own truth so that we can collectively move forward ...

so that come 2012 ... the marker ... we are not disappointed ... rather ... we know our selves and flow into the new ... and i for one ... am very excited about all that will be ... this will be so for many who do not EXPECT 2012 to arrive and change them ...

but to BE ... the change in this moment ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:11 PM   #23
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Spot on futureyes.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:00 PM   #24
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Futureees: I partly disagree... You tend to put too much focus on humanity for the effects of the transition. This is by no means mainly about humanity and it making the change within or without. The change is mosty external (take a look at the rising temperatures at the whole solar system and the dieing species on planet earth).. the change is underway with or without humanity.. and that is the key. Humans as individuals either ride along with it or stay behind.. one way or the other.. life can never be the same... no matter what you expect or don't expect or go with it or not.. you just simply can't have the old way of doing things no matter how hard you tried... the very earth as Gaia would not allow it.

We don't really create fully our reality, this is only partly true.. as in any given moment there are many external forces at work with different agendas on many different levels. It is in my opinion good to have expectations and know what to expect so you are fully prepared beforehand. Dissapointment is as natural as the light.. not having expectations just so you are not dissapointed takes away the thrill of life and hope for a better future.

We are just a very small part of a huge system and subject to its workings... and let's not forget the earth itself is conscious and is heading for a change with or without us. The only thing we can do individually is make the change positive or negative within ourselves... but the change is going to happen either way.. the only thing we can do is influence it a little one way or the other.

I for one would be hugely dissapointed if anything short of magnetic pole change and the resulting complete re-structure of society happened. I would still be quite dissapointed even if the pole change went on and we had a different society but if we didn't wake up to our full memories until 2015 and didn't regain our 4D capabilities.. I *know* how very little of DNA restructuring it takes to get there... it is by no means as incredible as it sounds.. I have memories of worlds where this is business as usual.. its not that big of a deal really.. if we were only allowed to get out of the darkness. Even within the current laws of nature around us a society with ingrained psychic training as part of its culture would reach incredible feats in as short as 20 years.

We don't need another spiritual wave of light and love while still living in the mud working 8 to 5 in a slavery system bent on consuming our bodies and energy as well as the earth to its core. We need real change reaching to the most physical layers and beyond to the very physical laws around us. Real change where we don't have to spend 90% of our time fighting for survival of the fittest.. Happiness is by no means only a state of mind. To achieve full harmony the internal and external must resonate... I am very tired of meditating in love in the middle of the stinky mud with pigs running around.. if you catch what I mean

I know what I am saying may be in a bit harsh words.. but this is what I see when I peel of all the layers of illusion and compare humanity and its current state with other worlds... or with Atlantis... or even with some indigenous tribes present right now on earth.

Last edited by TheChosen; 03-04-2009 at 08:13 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:23 PM   #25
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings!!

Just an observation that I would like to make!!!

There are MANY changes afoot!!! Let us look at the metamorphosis that we already know!!!

Butterflies....Beetles....Salamanders...Frogs....e tc!!!

All of these creatures teach us a few lessons!!!

Firstly...they all start at one stage and change thru several....

Secondly...they have no awareness of their next stage-they just do it when they know it is the right time...Are they scared as they spin their cacoons?
Or sprout legs??? There is no fear !!!

Thirdly...It is ALWAYS an improvement or evolvement to more/higher skills!!!

Let us learn from the nature around us to not fear physical changes as the frequencies change!!

Much Light!!