Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:27 PM   #26
Steve_G

Default Re: Camelot responds to St Clair's blurb

Likewise. I caught the part 1h20m in where they were discussing Burisch and Camelot was mentioned, but having listened twice to that section the handler reference isn't there.

Has it been edited?
Old 04-14-2009, 03:31 PM   #27
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I listen to a lot of people who have something to say on Project Camelot and elsewhere, even though a lot of what they have to say is clearly nonsense (to me). Nobody has all the answers. Just because someone is correct on one point, does not mean they are correct on all points. Just because someone is wrong on one point, does not mean they are wrong on all points. Even dis-information has some information content to it, especially if you know what it is they are trying to dis. It gets to be like filtering tons of mud to find the occasional flake of gold.

Having met a pretty good con-artist (and lost a few bucks to same), I know how good they are at pretending to be nice sincere people with your interest at heart. It's very difficult to distinguish such people from really nice sincere people. Similarly, flakey far out weirdos who are bad at normal human interactions can be brilliant and honest people. I use my own best judgement on who I choose to accept as worthwhile sources, and what part of what they have to say as worth keeping in the "possible" bin.

I think the Project Camelot policy of presenting interviews without necessarily endorsing the people or the content is a good one. It's unfortunate to see an interviewee removed because of a misunderstanding or conflict (whatever it was), and I hope this sort of thing does not have to happen again.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:35 PM   #28
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
Likewise. I caught the part 1h20m in where they were discussing Burisch and Camelot was mentioned, but having listened twice to that section the handler reference isn't there.

Has it been edited?

I believe it has been edited.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:48 PM   #29
Steve_G

Thanks Francie.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:59 PM   #30
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting that the comment was deleted...covering the tracks. I heard it on my download.

I bought his book Light-Seeds, and found it to be an incomprehensible mish-mash, very poorly edited. That was my first clue about St. Clair.

Last edited by Sarahmay; 04-14-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:05 PM   #31
franciejones
Banned

It was admittedly edited...I do not think it was sinister.....since it was admitted.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:13 PM   #32
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
The interviews with St. Claire are still up on You Tube. They just removed the link to the interviews from the Camelot site. I would do the same thing if some one where trying to infer to people that I was a CIA operative. If St. Claire actually believes that then he may have been hacked by spiritual mind control. That is going on a lot around the world lately. The entities responsible for this are throwing their hail Marry's because they know it is almost the end of the season and their super bowl is on the line. They are behind and there are only a few seconds left. They are desperate.
Wrong- I was just on You Tube and the Future Talk 2 with St. Claire is removed by user.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:14 PM   #33
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Why do you say this? You cannot know this unless Kerry says that.
Kerry is the legal owner of Camelot. Bill lives in Europe which is where he is now.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:25 PM   #34
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

This is the first I have heard about this situation, and I have a couple of thoughts to convey...

The first worry I have is for Boriska. St. Clair's interest in the boy has always been a concern of mine as I have always sensed great danger and darkness for Boriska coming from St. Clair.

Secondly, St. Clair's ideal of "Not only Survive... but Thrive" has always caused me concern. That he is planning to make money off of those who survive a NWO orchestrated depopulation scenario is sickening.

Third, of course he does not approve of Kerry. She is a strong-willed, walks-tall woman who does not take **** from anyone. I bet she makes his little lizard knees shake in fear when he is near her... lol

St. Clair lost a good amount of hard work he put into Avalon when HD erased all of our back-up Camelot Witness areas. I felt very bad about that, and in a way responsible because I could not convince Bill that HD was trying to destroy Avalon. This is also when we lost John Lear due to HD being a troublemaker. John Lear would have been a huge draw for Avalon, and Project Camelot alike. To this very day, I feel B&K still hold a grudge against me for telling them the truth about St. Clair and HD. I doubt they will ever admit that I was right.... instead I was attacked and labeled a traitor to Avalon for trying to protect her.

I still admire B&K for what they do, and are doing. They just ran into a couple of smooth talking con-men who have derailed them for awhile. Make no doubt about it... they will be back stronger, smarter, and deeper than ever once they loose their ties to the bad karma boys (HD and St. Clair)

I assume this post will be censored... so copy and paste if you want to keep it.

Brightest of Blessings to all...
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:33 PM   #35
Myplanet2
In The Mists

That's some pretty wild speculation. I don't see any of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argante View Post
This is the first I have heard about this situation, and I have a couple of thoughts to convey...

The first worry I have is for Boriska. St. Clair's interest in the boy has always been a concern of mine as I have always sensed great danger and darkness for Boriska coming from St. Clair.

Secondly, St. Clair's ideal of "Not only Survive... but Thrive" has always caused me concern. That he is planning to make money off of those who survive a NWO orchestrated depopulation scenario is sickening.

Third, of course he does not approve of Kerry. She is a strong-willed, walks-tall woman who does not take **** from anyone. I bet she makes his little lizard knees shake in fear when he is near her... lol

St. Clair lost a good amount of hard work he put into Avalon when HD erased all of our back-up Camelot Witness areas. I felt very bad about that, and in a way responsible because I could not convince Bill that HD was trying to destroy Avalon. This is also when we lost John Lear due to HD being a troublemaker. John Lear would have been a huge draw for Avalon, and Project Camelot alike. To this very day, I feel B&K still hold a grudge against me for telling them the truth about St. Clair and HD. I doubt they will ever admit that I was right.... instead I was attacked and labeled a traitor to Avalon for trying to protect her.

I still admire B&K for what they do, and are doing. They just ran into a couple of smooth talking con-men who have derailed them for awhile. Make no doubt about it... they will be back stronger, smarter, and deeper than ever once they loose their ties to the bad karma boys (HD and St. Clair)

I assume this post will be censored... so copy and paste if you want to keep it.

Brightest of Blessings to all...
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:34 PM   #36
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
I tend to watch all this play out (like the dance of the shakti) - and find myself in an "ahum space," too.

We're in a massively shifting time. Everyone is on edge. I think we'll find more and more "disagreement" going on as the energies swirl. No one has asked me for my advice, but I'm going to give it. Hold onto your own centers. Become observers. START YOUR DARN GARDENS! <G>

love to all my fellow travelers
alys
Started my garden indoors ...looking good! Ready to plant outside as soon as the weather here (Chicago area) allows for it! Going into observer mode...thanks for the reminder. Francie
Old 04-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #37
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
That's some pretty wild speculation. I don't see any of it.

Not speculation... I was here and witnessed it first hand as a Super Moderator. I was able to trace the IP's, and saw what HD said in Mod Chat and on the board before he wiped everything clean. You don't see any of it because all those posts and information were censored or removed. It is far easier to attack me or my recollection of events than it is to go after HD or St. Clair.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:58 PM   #38
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Well, sorry, but you are speculating and misremembering. I was there too. HD removed his own subforum. I don't believe that had anything to do with the problem that resulted in all of that lost data in the rest of the witness subforums. I seem to recall that was a forum/hosting problem, not an act of sabotage.

Your comments about Boriska being in danger from St Clair seems not to connect anywhere either. appears to be speculation as well.

An where do you get St Clair disapproving of Kerry? He said today on his forum that he and Kerry are friends.

And where do you get that B&K have a grudge against you? If I might do a little wild speculating of my own, I'd guess you don't come up with them much at all, but just as with your comments, I have no reason outside my imagination for thinking that.

Quote:
Not speculation... I was here and witnessed it first hand as a Super Moderator. I was able to trace the IP's, and saw what HD said in Mod Chat and on the board before he wiped everything clean. You don't see any of it because all those posts and information were censored or removed. It is far easier to attack me or my recollection of events than it is to go after HD or St. Clair.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:12 PM   #39
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I have no problem with him being gone...I had a bad vibe about him.
He did not seem very genuine...
Only my opinion.
I have had the same feeling, there was something about him that did not feel right.
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:25 PM   #40
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Myplanet2,

I was there too and I remember very well why, at that time under another name, Argante was asked to leave.

I will not be drawn into arguing the toss, but I think I can safely say that it was because she betrayed the very principal when dealing with this sort of forum..... trust.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Well, sorry, but you are speculating and misremembering. I was there too. HD removed his own subforum. I don't believe that had anything to do with the problem that resulted in all of that lost data in the rest of the witness subforums. I seem to recall that was a forum/hosting problem, not an act of sabotage.

Your comments about Boriska being in danger from St Clair seems not to connect anywhere either. appears to be speculation as well.

An where do you get St Clair disapproving of Kerry? He said today on his forum that he and Kerry are friends.

And where do you get that B&K have a grudge against you? If I might do a little wild speculating of my own, I'd guess you don't come up with them much at all, but just as with your comments, I have no reason outside my imagination for thinking that.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:00 PM   #41
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Myplanet2,

I was there too and I remember very well why, at that time under another name, Argante was asked to leave.

I will not be drawn into arguing the toss, but I think I can safely say that it was because she betrayed the very principal when dealing with this sort of forum..... trust.

Best regards,

Steve
I agree Steve... it was a breach of trust to B&K, but I was trying to protect Avalon in whatever way I could. I also understand why you do not want to bring up what I did... because of what it says about the spirit of Avalon that was crushed because of HD's involvement in 9-11. Here we are trying to save the world... and one of our own was directly involved in the actions that resulted in the largest attack on American soil in our lifetime. Outright murder of innocent people in the name of the NWO.

Keep protecting HD from the truth of his actions. Make him out to be some kind of saviour of mankind when he is really a Babylon Boy who chose a career in which he could destroy humanity if given the chance.

How can you have a website about LOVE, TRUTH and saving mankind.... when you protect the very men who would see us all dead?

I know what I did was wrong in the eyes of many here.... but what I did I did out of love for my fellow man. I did not try to hide it... I told other moderators here immediately, and notified B&K asap.

HD and St. Clair are bad karma. I did what I could to protect Avalon and her members from their lies.

What's your excuse?
Old 04-14-2009, 07:18 PM   #42
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I don't believe this statement should be left standing if it is false: "St. Clair lost a good amount of hard work he put into Avalon when HD erased all of our back-up Camelot Witness areas." (Argante)

My recollection is that it was a forum problem. The forum host, I believe. I also recall Michael St Clair misunderstanding what happened, and thinking the removal of the material was deliberate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Myplanet2,

Best regards,

Steve
Old 04-14-2009, 07:43 PM   #43
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Argante,

Once again I don't want to be drawn into an argument.

First of all you couldn't be sure if HD was HD, just as you don't know who I say I am.

I cannot be held responsible for what a person posts on the web.

I'm sure, however, you realized that George Bush was partly responsible, as was Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld and the twin towers owner (I can't remember his name). Have you done anyhting about that?

Also I imagine that you must have continued to press even civil charges against HD at the very least, after all you had a confession for goodness sake.

Did you do any of those things as a concerned patriot, or did you just mouth off a short while and then blend back in with the population.

Before you ask me if I fight against governments, I can proudly say yes, where I am here in Brazil: http://www3.trf5.jus.br/ Process number: 2005.83.00.010436-8

So as you can see, I do stand up to the big boys, when I have the evidence to prove the point, but I'm also extremely loyal to a cause I support.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
I agree Steve... it was a breach of trust to B&K, but I was trying to protect Avalon in whatever way I could. I also understand why you do not want to bring up what I did... because of what it says about the spirit of Avalon that was crushed because of HD's involvement in 9-11. Here we are trying to save the world... and one of our own was directly involved in the actions that resulted in the largest attack on American soil in our lifetime. Outright murder of innocent people in the name of the NWO.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:46 PM   #44
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Too much ego. Period.

The riff that's been announced between St.Clair and Kerry/Bill/Camelot is a result of ego. I've watched many interviews on Camelot and I've seen a number of examples that nod to Kerry's ego. St.Clair's ego is also quite prominent. I tried to read Light Seeds, but I couldn't bear wading through his ego to get to 'the good stuff' that other people were talking about. But I don't put either one of them on a pedestal or consider one of them more advanced than another. They're just different.

I had a feeling that something like this would eventually happen, and I don't have any desire whatsoever to say one or the other is at fault for their conduct. Just as anyone's testimony should be tossed into the same bin of 'stuff' without assigning it a label of right, wrong, disinformation, comprimised, etc...so should this episode between St. Clair and Kerry (& Bill, Camelot, whatever). Everyone jumping in with their announced "side" is more of the same division that's been poisoning us! Who gives a $hit, really?!

I don't see how this scene can be used to back up Peggy's little hobby, nor how it deserves the exhumation of early Avalon moderator problems. More ego to say "I'm right, you're wrong". It happened. There it is. Let it go. Throwing more flammables into the mix isn't serving any of us on a collective level, but slipping back into the programming of yesteryear that intentionally divides us.

If your two best friends get into a fight, do you pick one to side with? Or do you keep your mouth shut and let them come to their senses and apologize for saying things they really didn't mean to begin with? People say mean things when they're mad. People exaggerate to make their point when they're mad. Forgive people for being people, I say. Let he who is without fault be the first to cast a stone.

Last edited by recallone; 04-14-2009 at 07:53 PM.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:05 PM   #45
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"HD and St. Clair are bad karma"
Judging others as having bad karma is like blending fundamental Christianity with Buddhism. So and so should not be here because they have bad karma? I guess you are the Karma police. Last I heard the universe takes care of that.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:20 PM   #46
franciejones
Banned

well, i for one am so darn confused. kerry just posted on Camelot front page and now i feel confused all over again. I wish the St. Clair videos would have stayed...dont know how to feel about it, but it feels icky and its a bummer
Old 04-14-2009, 09:23 PM   #47
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
I've watched many interviews on Camelot and I've seen a number of examples that nod to Kerry's ego. St.Clair's ego is also quite prominent.
The difference though is that Kerry is here to teach and learn with all of us. St.Clair pretends he is some enlightened being here to save anyone who will follow his ways, and give him money. Kerry (and Bill of course) offer what they do for free, even at great cost to their personal savings, they don't sell their videos at project camelot, nor do they preach to people about what they have learned. They want to get the word out first rather then rich first. Even at the cost of ridicule, which is destined to follow anyone who puts themselves in the public spectrum, more so when dealing with subjects that camelot does.

All these actions concerning Bill and Kerry are to me, a very non egocentric way to do things.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:37 PM   #48
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Camelot responds to St Clair's blurb

the interview with Clif was an outrageous interview, chock full of so much solution oriented information that it makes you spin. it was shared with the world for that very reason. Clif and Michael both have shared freely with the world, to better the world.

the project camelot site is chock full of stuff that was predicted and never happened and there are plenty of threads here to prove it, especially in regards to the folks that were mentioned in this interview. as more and more veils are lifted from our eyes, more and more will be uncovered.

i am a bit stunned by the removal of Michael's information, and the reaction made by Bill, on PC. it is highly likely that this situation is going to FURTHER unfold into uncharted territory. this is reactionary consciousness being enacted in front of millions of people. we can all learn from this.

try not to chew the end of your shoe off with unsubstaniated claims and assumptions. and by all means, find your center when discerning information. no matter where it comes from.

Last edited by unlimited mind; 04-14-2009 at 09:44 PM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:01 PM   #49
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

That Stand By Me music if fabulous!! Thanks Kerry
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:09 PM   #50
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

To resort to name calling, to stand in judgement and to get all emotional about this issue makes you no better than the person/entity you are condemning.
Personally I feel it is time to take that leap of faith and realise that there is after all only one reality and that is (as Icke says) Infinite Love, the rest is balderdash anyway.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote