Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-23-2008, 04:05 AM   #1
Baggywrinkle

Default What MUST Be Done To Avoid Financial Destruction

What MUST Be Done To Avoid Financial Destruction

Posted: Nov 22 2008 By: Jim Sinclair
My Dear Extended Family,

Things are now "Out of Control."

This international financial crisis is now out of control as the world asks if the USA has two presidents, one president or no president at all.

It would appear that Paulson is in financial control with Bernanke as his
second.

I warned you by personal email long before the statement was proven totally correct that “This is it.” That was followed by “This is it, and it is now.” Many people laughed it off.

This is it, and it is now.
Now it is out of control.
Now we enter the Collapse of Confidence period.
Then we begin the Weimar Experience.

It has all hit the fan, and still the absolute majority have no clue. The OTC derivative dealers broke the system into millions of pieces of glass. This broken glass cannot be put back together.

It is heart rending to see a picture of GM autoworkers holding a prayer meeting for their retirement funds. The retirement money was never funded. It is a lost hope. This is another responsibility the government has undertaken that is going to go wild.

Those of you still in freeze frame are headed for lines around your bank. Your bank will likely be acquired by another bank that also is in deep trouble.

The US dollar, like a leaderless company, will lose its respect and therefore value.

In order of importance the following MUST be done unless you want to be one of the suffering masses that will be all too visible this winter:

1. You must have your assets held anywhere they are in true custodial-ship accounts. That type of account at a bank or broker states clearly that the assets held there are not on the balance sheet of the host financial entity. Those assets are clearly segregated in your name. This must be reviewed by counsel to be sure you have what you think you have. Don’t cheap out. All you have is depending on the validity of true custodial-ship accounts.

You cannot know all the banks are broke, however I feel ALL banks are
broke because finance is an intertwined system that if visible would look like a spider’s web. Problems on the top will materialize all along the web. Therefore the singular most important step you must take is the establishment of a true custodial-ship account.

Do not assume you have this type of account unless a competent attorney reviews the account papers.

2. I am extremely concerned about those of you who persist in holding certificates for gold rather than holding the actual metal either delivered to you or held for you in a true custodial-ship type account. The scams out there in gold are plentiful. The only way to avoid these scams absolutely is to have your gold in your own possession.

Every other means of holding gold is steps away from perfection. Some will be ok, but many will not.

3. Why would anyone fail to either take paper certificates or order their financial agent to make direct registration book entry at the transfer agent? In most cases you only have until year-end to accomplish this strategy.

4. Withdraw from ETFs.

5. If you carelessly keep large assets with your broker you are as mad as a hatter. The FDIC DOES NOT have the money to guarantee all they are undertaking. Withdraw excess money constantly from any net broker. If you are so stubborn that you think you can trade to insure yourself when your funds are not making money while still getting your money that counts you are nuts. Admit to yourself you are nothing more than a gambling addict in a downward spiral.

6. Leave no gold or coins with any coin dealer.

7. If you can withdraw from your corporate retirement plan do it.

8. Withdraw from credit unions.

9. Withdraw from all money market instruments.

10. This is it.

11. It is now.

12. It is out of control NOW.

The next two months are going to be shocking, but nothing compared to what you will have to experience in 2009.

Respectfully yours,
Jim
http://jsmineset.com/index.php/2008/...l-destruction/
Old 11-23-2008, 04:21 AM   #2
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What MUST Be Done To Avoid Financial Destruction

Wow...just wow. There is no avoiding this. It is done. Has been done for months now. Just unfolding. Tested the bottoms this week and broke through those. Still hard to believe that so many are in denial of this.
Had a friend try to convince me that it was O.K. to take out a $400,000 construction loan to build their dream house on their property...I almost hurled. I have been trying to explain to them for months that they should wait and see if the market gets better, like never, but to not take any huge debt on at this time. They refuse to listen, meanwhile my family is stock-piling food...go figure.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:43 AM   #3
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Avoid Financial Destruction??

AVOID??

No no, I don't want to avoid it. I want to embrace it!!

It's inevitable, it's coming, there's no turning back now.

I'd just as soon get it over with. I say "Bring it on!"
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:59 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Not too worried and already started on paying off older, smaller debts. Probably won't get them all paid off right away but one bill at a time.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:09 AM   #5
norman
Avalon Senior Member

If I empty my ATM and stash the cash, what happens if they change the currency?

any idea Baggy?

I'm in UK sterling.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:13 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman View Post

any idea Baggy?

I'm in UK sterling.
At least you did not lose your money, even if it may be worthless.

I am thinking about converting my money to some other currency but I have seen on here (mainly from fearmongers) that no currency is safe. Also, they say to buy gold and silver but on Ebay, those lots of coins that have 90% silver are a ripoff. If silver is only worth $9-something an ounce and you're buying 8 ounces of it, that's $72. I've seen Ebay auctions that charge you double that ($144), which seems like a ripoff. I don't think that gold and silver are going to work and it seems like nothing but a scam made to trap people.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:16 AM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman View Post

any idea Baggy?

I'm in UK sterling.
People are saying Swiss Francs are safest
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:48 AM   #8
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Folks, this is going to be the mother of all planetary detox diets.

The Global Financial system is probably the darkest and most evil thing that we have manifest in our consensus reality right now. It must be brushed away before we can move on with the ascension. This has been known for a long time. If you ever had done a hard detox, then you will know it hurts like hell sometimes, but its so good afterwards as you rise with a cleaner. lighter and better body.

It is essential to spend some time balancing our perspectives. You will find the external perspective very hard, but the internal one should be your peace, light and strength. As you move through this over the coming year, many of you will feel the duty calling you to let that peace and light shine out and guide those for whom the light is not yet seen (though it surely does shine on everyone!)

You - the ones who know what is going on - you are all being called NOW! You are being called to be the beacons of light in the storm. Take a moment out of your time each day and and remember your mission. Remember why you chose to be here! We are humans becoming, help us to become!

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:15 PM   #9
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

You - the ones who know what is going on - you are all being called NOW! You are being called to be the beacons of light in the storm. Take a moment out of your time each day and and remember your mission. Remember why you chose to be here! We are humans becoming, help us to become!

A..
Yes Indeed, Anchor! Thank You!

No such thing as financial destruction...We are simply stepping from propagated deceitful ownership to loving sharing stewardship!

WE do not EVER own anything on Mother Earth...EVER!
We do NOT need a lawyer or financial advisor or burglar alarm...

All We need is love...yep...it's that simple.

We are going to be helping our own neighbors we never talk to as though they were long lost loving family...ain't that somethin'!?!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:02 PM   #10
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Cliff High from Half Past Human gave a very good interview to Rebecca Journigan (sp?) on her radio show.

I thought it was a good play by play of what I see coming. I suppose you gravitate towards what resonates. Cliffs talk does with me.

But pertinent to this thread, he describes in pretty exact detail what the web bots have picked up language wise, and gives his best advice per available data and analysis at the time, for what economic reality is about to degenerate into, the sign posts to watch for if you've got something you want to try to safeguard.

I recommend a listen. A link was provided in this thread:

https://www.projectavalon.net/forum/...ead.php?t=7640
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:32 PM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

You know,

I've lived with very little and I'm used to it. I don't think I'd have too much difficulty doing it again.

In fact, such situations often bring out my ingenuity and willingness to survive.

So, bring it on, mother****ers!