Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-28-2009, 05:15 PM   #1
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Electromagnetic Pulse Attack...WILLIAM R. FORSTCHEN

Art Bell spoke with Prof. William Forstchen for the entire program about how an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack by a rogue nation could disable America's power grid and communications infrastructure, and lead to an inconceivably high death.

On Coast to Coast.

Part of this is fearmongering, yet it also awareness so take out of it what you want.

http://www.onesecondafter.com/index.html

WHAT YOU CAN DO

NOW

ABOUT THE THREAT

OF AN EMP ATTACK?

Excellent link...

http://www.onesecondafter.com/pb/wp_..._194d9c9d.html
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 05:17 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Electromagnetic Pulse Attack...WILLIAM R. FORSTCHEN

My problem now is:who is really a rogue nation? What if it is another 9/11...with Arab "terrorists"...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 05:20 PM   #3
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
My problem now is:who is really a rogue nation? What if it is another 9/11...with Arab "terrorists"...
Ya really. Do it to themselves. The blackout a couple of years ago looks like it was a trial run.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:41 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

According to Dr Judy Wood on The Veritas Show this is how the twin towers were brought down.

The interview she gave was extremely interesting and she made a true believer of me of her brilliant conclusion.

Its so worth it to be a member of the Veritas Show because I truly believe you get more honestly than ever. Judy is not afraid to speak her mind and therefore I question ANY media for not putting her on.

She was the best insider infromant I have ever heard. I was shocked to hear that Coast to Coast cancelled her speaking on their channel

Wm Forstchen scared me and I wondered if that was his intent. I actually only listened to about five minutes and left.

It makes me think twice about listening to C2C whom I thought was more fair and balance.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 05:56 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Mntruthseeker: Mel Fagregas did say that Coast to Coast had an appointed time all set up to interview her, but they later called her & canceled. It seems clear to me that someone got to them & ordered them to pull the plug. I don't believe for a minute that they deliberately changed their mind about getting the truth out.

Mel outsmarted them this time by not announcing who this weeks guest was, & as a result was able to interview her without interference. Look what happend with Dr. La Violette. 21 phone hang ups.

The dark cabal are doing double duty now to prevent any insider spilling the beans.

This interview was a hugh wake up call for us all, in terms of us paying attention to how they spin the story for us to believe it. Total mind programming.

Great interview & definitely worth listening to. I agree Mel's show is definitely worth subscribing to.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 07:41 PM   #6
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
According to Dr Judy Wood on The Veritas Show this is how the twin towers were brought down.

The interview she gave was extremely interesting and she made a true believer of me of her brilliant conclusion.

Its so worth it to be a member of the Veritas Show because I truly believe you get more honestly than ever. Judy is not afraid to speak her mind and therefore I question ANY media for not putting her on.

She was the best insider infromant I have ever heard. I was shocked to hear that Coast to Coast cancelled her speaking on their channel

Wm Forstchen scared me and I wondered if that was his intent. I actually only listened to about five minutes and left.

It makes me think twice about listening to C2C whom I thought was more fair and balance.

It did seem pretty heavy on the fearmongering didn't it. Was this on purpose? I am suspicious of anyone like that anymore.

That is interesting that they cancelled her on c2c. More questions.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:49 PM   #7
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Mntruthseeker: Mel Fagregas did say that Coast to Coast had an appointed time all set up to interview her, but they later called her & canceled. It seems clear to me that someone got to them & ordered them to pull the plug. I don't believe for a minute that they deliberately changed their mind about getting the truth out.

Mel outsmarted them this time by not announcing who this weeks guest was, & as a result was able to interview her without interference. Look what happend with Dr. La Violette. 21 phone hang ups.

The dark cabal are doing double duty now to prevent any insider spilling the beans.

This interview was a hugh wake up call for us all, in terms of us paying attention to how they spin the story for us to believe it. Total mind programming.

Great interview & definitely worth listening to. I agree Mel's show is definitely worth subscribing to.
Thanks for the links guys ... just when I thought I knew about all of the important websites you show me another. Guess I got a lot of listening to do.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:59 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I too hate fearmongering in any form. Mel has a tendency to bring this up and I do not like it.

I believe that he is sensationalizing his interviews that way. It makes me smile but I have to admit he out does himself on his interviews.

You're right he didn't announce her interview.

I listen to Coast to Coast but just became a member and kicking myself for not doing it sooner. I will not commit to believing all I hear from there either. I do know that Steven Greer was also given a "warning" on C2C.

So I have to go along with you on that. Good point made Micjer
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:46 PM   #9
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the link to the Veritas Show if anyone needs it.

http://veritasshow.blogspot.com/
Old 11-28-2009, 09:54 PM   #10
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

I actually read "One Second After."

It was forwarded by Kissinger which in and of itself lead me to believe that the entire book was commissioned propaganda for the powers that were.

However, the book itself was incredible and very well written.

It is one of the best "post apocalyptic" studies out there compared to the rest of the trash like "the Road" and "Patriots." It was filled with the most realistic picture of what a national catastrophe would look and feel like.

I HIGHLY recommend it for the those out there with strong constitutions.

no pun intended, but in retrospect it was well placed....

Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:12 PM   #11
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

That is good to know T-bird.

This vid shows how freq and vibration changes form in regards to the 9-11 thing that Judy Wood is talking about. More to think about.

Old 11-28-2009, 10:40 PM   #12
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that folks. I really enjoyed interviewing Dr. Wood. If anyone has listened to the interview, you will know how I was awakened LIVE. I repeated some of the same recycled propaganda we are used to hearing from the 9/11 Truth movement. It just dawned on me that there is a high probability that the 9/11 perpetrators also own the "truth movement".

Although some of the topics I cover deal with what may seem like fear mongering (i.e., swine flu) I sincerely don't want to create fear but give people the tools/information to be prepared. The future is for those who are prepared. Also, my goal is to give hope at the end of every show.

An interview with Bill and Kerry is in the works. We're just working on the dates.

Thanks for your support!

Mel
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:42 PM   #13
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Here is the link to the Veritas Show if anyone needs it.

Thanks for facilitating the link micjer and I'm glad you found us. However, the link above is for the blog. The main site is here: http://www.veritasshow.com

Cheers,

Mel
Old 11-28-2009, 11:27 PM   #14
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Mel for joining our discussion. And thank you for your website and radio show. Great material and guests. Geez and I was going to go out tonight! LOL

Dr Wood brings up some excellent and valid points. It does change the whole story especially when there seems to be an effort to keep her from telling her story.

I agree with your comment in the interview...."where is all of the airplane parts"??? There are no airplane parts at any of the sites. One exception a piece on the pentagon lawn that was obviously planted.

Keep up the great work!!

M.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:56 AM   #15
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Since the thread is about EMP, let me add something to it. Has anyone watched the TV series Jericho? I really enjoyed it and recommend it to anyone. Perhaps Hollywood is once again giving us a taste of things to come. We can't forget the pilot for the X-Files spin-off The Lone Gunmen, which described the 9/11 scenario in May of that same year.

Now, what if "the powers that want to be" realize that the internet is a thorn on their side. What a great way to finally implement a police state (not trying to fear monger here, just bear with me), and detonated one or more EMP bombs on top of a few large cities? According to Dr. Paul LaViolette, this would be similar to the last Carrington event (super flare), which occurred back in 1859.

The calculations indicate that it would take about 10 years before electricity is reestablished. Talk about creating a new Weimar Republic in which people would be on their knees asking the paternalistic government for help.

This is thoroughly discussed during my show with Dr. LaViolette.

Cheers,

Mel
Old 11-29-2009, 07:16 AM   #16
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

a

Last edited by Thunderbird; 11-29-2009 at 07:19 AM.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:51 PM   #17
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
Since the thread is about EMP, let me add something to it. Has anyone watched the TV series Jericho? I really enjoyed it and recommend it to anyone. Perhaps Hollywood is once again giving us a taste of things to come. We can't forget the pilot for the X-Files spin-off The Lone Gunmen, which described the 9/11 scenario in May of that same year.

Now, what if "the powers that want to be" realize that the internet is a thorn on their side. What a great way to finally implement a police state (not trying to fear monger here, just bear with me), and detonated one or more EMP bombs on top of a few large cities? According to Dr. Paul LaViolette, this would be similar to the last Carrington event (super flare), which occurred back in 1859.

The calculations indicate that it would take about 10 years before electricity is reestablished. Talk about creating a new Weimar Republic in which people would be on their knees asking the paternalistic government for help.

This is thoroughly discussed during my show with Dr. LaViolette.

Cheers,

Mel

I have not seen Jericho, but I do know that Hollywood likes to hide the truth in the open. It sounds like the movie 2012 (which you have seen) may be the exception as, from the reviews, I would say they are trying to divert people from the truth.

Yes I wouldn't be surprised if they did something to disrupt the internet, because lets face it, without it most people would not have been awakened.

Wow 10 years to get the electricity grid up and going. That would certainly change many things in the US. Order out of chaos. People are so dependant on the power grid. State wide Katrina event. Riots looting murders ..... that would be just the first day!

I really wonder if they wouldn't try a number of small ones over selected cities rather than one big one. Just enough to scare everyone into agreeing to a police state. (The terrorists are attacking!!!!!) Too big would be too costly, and take away their wealth generating arena.

M.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:34 PM   #18
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Mel, I noticed you have posted this vid on your website and it fits well into our discussion here....so I thought I should add it.

If you listened to Dr. Judy Wood's appearance on Veritas, you must watch this video. Especially, look at 2:07 and get ready to see your jaw drop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKDZ...ayer_embedded#

Old 11-29-2009, 11:41 PM   #19
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

No, no problem at all. I'm glad you posted it, although I can't see it. Yes, someone forwarded that video this afternoon and even Dr. Wood couldn't believe what she saw. It's right IN YOUR FACE!! at 2:07. Oh, and how about Neo's passport (The Matrix) - expiration date - Sep 11, 2001.

Here's the direct link:
Old 11-29-2009, 11:47 PM   #20
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

My son watches the Simpson's all of the time and I had noticed the symbolisms before. However I did not realize the one with comic book showing the towers and $9 11 was done in the 90's.

There is so much right in front of us when we are looking for it. The magician has a hard time impressing us when we can see the rabbit in the hat.