Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Love: That's how I contact'em

Hello all,

I've always known that they are out there, the space brothers & sisters. While meditating I made contact via telepathy. Except it was like hearing them through a distant AM radio station that you couldn't tune into properly. They told me that I needed to be more love in order to have a more clear communications with them.

I already knew what that meant and went to work reforming my whole being into more love or oneness. While around friends, family, co-workers and strangers I learned how easily I did not let their negative energy affect or "be" part of my being. I also (time & time again) saw how all of them, in one way or another, wanted nothing to do with more possible positive solution(s) concerning them and/or our worlds challenges. I stopped watching all TV shows, movies, reading books, new papers and internet.

If it continued to promote more low frequency such as any form of selfishness, greed, lust, hate, anger, ignorance I would not let it "be" part of my whole being.

I also changed my diet to raw organic foods & pure clean water and exercised regularly.

The next telepathy/meditation I had with them (the ones I call Beings of love) was so much more clear, it was more than clearest telepathy. I could now see their faces and they looked like the most healthiest & attractive humans I ever saw. They were also beyond love, like more oneness but so much more. I wanted to meet them in person, but they would not specifically tell me how I could meet them.

They just said, "We will meet you soon, be patient Kevin." Few weeks later around 1 am they contacted me. I was already awake and knew some how that they would be contacting me. Mainly because I wanted to physically see them. They then asked me to meet them some where and I did but they were not on the ground. They were in a ship about 3,000 feet above ground. Or maybe their consciousness was being projected from that light or ship. The object glowed a bright white and gold color.

When I asked if that was really them they said, "Yes". I was about to ask them to move their ship or object for me when the object moved maybe 50-100 feet to the right. It then jiggled or bounced some how. Hard to explain. Like the object was in this reality and another reality at same time.

After a few minutes my good old fashion ego decided to step in and force itself upon all of us. I now wanted more. Especially more information concerning a female of the group that I was communicating with. Ah yes, my lust was now stepping in as well. Me being a single man is no excuse either. I then tried (maybe forcing?) pressing the issue of me seeing more of what this female looked like (big mistake!). Next came my greed or selfishness? Because I also wanted to show a friend of mine (here on earth) that a space ship or object was up in the sky. That must of been the last straw for the beings of love. Before I could contact my buddy I heard them say, "We must go now and we love you". My heart dropped. I realized what I had done and knew if I just would of continually chose more love, peace, harmony, compassion, happiness, they would of stayed longer for me. I watched their ship slowly move up into the air then in the blink of an eye the object was gone.

I made video that explains some of that event and another UFO experience I had as well. I call the video, "Mass scale alien visitations: What's happening?" Here is the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoJEWriVn4M

Kevin aka Clarity of Awareness
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote