Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #326
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
It was indeed a blue beam..........

Very true
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:15 PM   #327
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=chelmostef;197047]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post

It also looks as though its being illuminated from below also ...smoke ...

Stef
Much of the "light" in the photos appears to be smoke being illuminated from other light source(s). Looking at the stills it appears that smoke hung in the air after the flames burnt out and is illuminated from below giving this beam like effect. The best photo IMHO shows the light source on the ground, the small spiral of smoke within the larger cone/spiral of lighter smoke with the tight white spiral in the air. From that photo it seems to be a projectile of some sort spinning and expelling two smoke trails while assending into the atmosphere at an acute angle leaving a large spiraling cone of lighter smoke with a darker center trail.

I imagine this would have looked very different in the light of day.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:16 PM   #328
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Also...... Is it not possible to know what the liquid is from what light is being reflected.. Anyone work at Nasa?
Old 12-10-2009, 10:23 PM   #329
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe there is a connection with LHC as i personaly think they are not using LHC for what they are telling as they do... different agenda.
Quote:
On Tuesday evening, December 8th, thousands of physicists around the world cheered as CERN's Large Hadron Collider (LHC) smashed together subatomic particles at the highest energies ever reached by a human-made accelerator and the giant ATLAS detector observed the products of the record-breaking reactions whizzing through its sophisticated tracking devices.
source: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1209171152.htm
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:24 PM   #330
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

I can understand a once off effect like this being randomly caused by a missile gone wrong. But three events at different times this year in different parts of the world causing the same effect? COME ON! explain that.

There is the norway event.

There is the russian event.

and there is the china event.

All the same spiral effect. This is more than a coincidence.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #331
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
I can understand a once off effect like this being randomly caused by a missile gone wrong. But three events at different times this year in different parts of the world causing the same effect? COME ON! explain that.

This is more than a coincidence.

Good Vids

How Ironic would it be if some people where testing a missle on the day of Obamas peace prize, and the missle went wrong and every one found out that they were testing a missle!!! Im not saying thats the case Im still very open minded to what it could be.. If a missle is gonna "break" what a way to break.

Last edited by chelmostef; 12-10-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #332
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post
Maybe there is a connection with LHC as i personaly think they are not using LHC for what they are telling as they do... different agenda.

source: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1209171152.htm
Kra: you know my first 2 reactions & feelings when I first read & saw the pics., were this.....its not a rocket/missile, but I wonder if its the LHC gone wrong......I posed that question earlier on this thread. Ever since the LHC became operational, I've had a bad feeling about it & I still do. Every time its reported as broken down, I am so happy. I believe it has the potential to do major damage. But I am also counting on the ET's to keep it in check. So for me I am considering it was caused by Cern, or a sophisticated plasma weapon?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:36 PM   #333
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:

There is the norway event.

All the same spiral effect. This is more than a coincidence.
Well in my friend
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:45 PM   #334
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Guidance system failure. There are many ways for a guidance system fail (sensors, actuators, power), but a common end result would be the rocket nozzle going hard over to one side causing the missile to go into a spiral.

As for comments about the wind, my take on it is that most of the observed spirals (white and blue) are above the atmosphere. Only the lowest part of the blue spiral is in the atmosphere. Because the white spiral is out of the atmosphere, inertia of the exhaust causes the "black hole" when the rocket shuts off. If this were in the atmosphere the exhaust would only travel a short distance and then hang around. The big white spiral could have never formed in the atmosphere.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #335
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Guidance system failure. There are many ways for a guidance system fail (sensors, actuators, power), but a common end result would be the rocket nozzle going hard over to one side causing the missile to go into a spiral.

As for comments about the wind, my take on it is that most of the observed spirals (white and blue) are above the atmosphere. Only the lowest part of the blue spiral is in the atmosphere. Because the white spiral is out of the atmosphere, inertia of the exhaust causes the "black hole" when the rocket shuts off. If this were in the atmosphere the exhaust would only travel a short distance and then hang around. The big white spiral could have never formed in the atmosphere.
In all the vids it looks more like a plasma kind of effect in the spiral than a Gas. It is too steady and independent of air movement.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #336
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In all the vids it looks more like a plasma kind of effect in the spiral than a Gas. It is too steady and independent of air movement.
If you look at all of the available pictures you will see that it spreads and diffuses gradually. There is no air movement above Earth's atmosphere, so that does not apply to the comments I made. The illumination comes from the sun which is just below the horizon. You can see the red light of dawn in some of the pictures.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:59 PM   #337
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Kra: you know my first 2 reactions & feelings when I first read & saw the pics., were this.....its not a rocket/missile, but I wonder if its the LHC gone wrong......I posed that question earlier on this thread. Ever since the LHC became operational, I've had a bad feeling about it & I still do. Every time its reported as broken down, I am so happy. I believe it has the potential to do major damage. But I am also counting on the ET's to keep it in check. So for me I am considering it was caused by Cern, or a sophisticated plasma weapon?
Yes... i too think it has the potential to do great damage but i don't think that will happen because won't be allowed... it's not just us at stake. It could be that what we're talking here are some effects of using LHC and ET's intervened quickly. It's just a thought. Also i don't think last time LHC "broke" was because of a piece of bread dropped by a bird.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:06 PM   #338
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Would it explain the same effect in all 3 videos? The sun was not in the same position in the China and Russian events. Do they buy their guidance systems from the same manufacturer? If so then the manufacturer will be very embarased. to have the same guidance system fail in the same way in 3 different cases. Why are the russians and others still testing misiles especially at night?

There are more questions than answers.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:19 PM   #339
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post
Yes... i too think it has the potential to do great damage but i don't think that will happen because won't be allowed... it's not just us at stake. It could be that what we're talking here are some effects of using LHC and ET's intervened quickly. It's just a thought. Also i don't think last time LHC "broke" was because of a piece of bread dropped by a bird.

Agreed...but they had to feed us some "crumb" of info for the failure
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:28 PM   #340
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

It's a bird! No, it's a plane! No, it's spiral chem trail left behind by one of the Galactic Federation Star Ships.

Upon new evidence of other videos that have been posted, especially the Chinese one and the one where a UFO, which was circular, appeared after the wormhole was created with blue light rays emanating from it, I think the conclusion of the Rocket Conclusion is becoming more debunked by the second. Still not ruling it out
, but............

I may have stumbled upon a bridge here. It starts with the spiral effect. That spiral effect is established beyond this planet. As in the Black Hole of our Galaxy. It spirals clockwise. This is speculation at best but I think the frequency blue print of our Galaxy is established by the Black Hole. If that is the case, then we might be able to assume that since the Planet has the sacred geometry, Merkaba, then our Galaxy also has one. I keep coming back to chakras. Chakras spin and there are chakras within chakras. We also have a Merkaba. So the effect I am seeing is that these things step down is size as it goes. I have to ask that since our Galaxy is spinning clockwise, is there a parallel Milky Way spinning counter clockwise that we can't see? Or if we look from underneath it do we see it going counter clock wise. I ask that because of the polarity issues. Where the toilet water spins in the opposite direction when you flush it. It could be a phase shift that we are not able to see with our current receptive abilities. And since our camera technology is based on our senses, it has to be limited.

Now if you were to do any space travel in this Galaxy wouldn't you try to utilize those frequencies of the Galaxy? What I am seeing over and over is the spiral and it's effect on the matter surrounding it. To see a UFO emerge from one of these wormholes without any perfectly spiraling debris takes the rocket out of the equation.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:36 PM   #341
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
It's a bird! No, it's a plane! No, it's spiral chem trail left behind by one of the Galactic Federation Star Ships.

Upon new evidence of other videos that have been posted, especially the Chinese one and the one where a UFO, which was circular, appeared after the wormhole was created with blue light rays emanating from it, I think the conclusion of the Rocket Conclusion is becoming more debunked by the second. Still not ruling it out
, but............

I may have stumbled upon a bridge here. It starts with the spiral effect. That spiral effect is established beyond this planet. As in the Black Hole of our Galaxy. It spirals clockwise. This is speculation at best but I think the frequency blue print of our Galaxy is established by the Black Hole. If that is the case, then we might be able to assume that since the Planet has the sacred geometry, Merkaba, then our Galaxy also has one. I keep coming back to chakras. Chakras spin and there are chakras within chakras. We also have a Merkaba. So the effect I am seeing is that these things step down is size as it goes. I have to ask that since our Galaxy is spinning clockwise, is there a parallel Milky Way spinning counter clockwise that we can't see? Or if we look from underneath it do we see it going counter clock wise. I ask that because of the polarity issues. Where the toilet water spins in the opposite direction when you flush it. It could be a phase shift that we are not able to see with our current receptive abilities. And since our camera technology is based on our senses, it has to be limited.

Now if you were to do any space travel in this Galaxy wouldn't you try to utilize those frequencies of the Galaxy? What I am seeing over and over is the spiral and it's effect on the matter surrounding it. To see a UFO emerge from one of these wormholes without any perfectly spiraling debris takes the rocket out of the equation.
I have to ask here, if you take 2 transformers , place them opposite to each other then they work well, cancelling out bad magnestism. Now wouldnt we need the same in the solar system to keep things balanced and in alighnment?

Not trying to start an argument , just asking a question.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:45 PM   #342
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Exactly Ammit! You have to match it up somehow. Good to see ya once again.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:48 PM   #343
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou Lionhawk, glad I have something correct this month, its been a bad one....
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:47 AM   #344
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Two things have been brought to attention here. Project Blue
Beam, and Cern. Could the two be working together here. And what is the purpose?

The Russian missile thing is so far off. Just for the fact that Obama is so close to the area. It would create a world wide scandal, and the Russians would not have a purpose for that at this time that I can see.
So overall the idea that a missile was sent up at that time would be unlikely.

Also how do we actually know it was a failure at Cern, the bread crumb thing?...because they told is that? Again ...information from the media is suspect anyway. Maybe they just wanted attention drawn the other way while they did their work
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:49 AM   #345
Freedom
Avalon Senior Member

FYI
Project Camelot: Whistleblower Radio

Back on the air -- starts tonight 7pm PST

Guest: David Wilcock

State of the Planet
The Project Camelot Blog

10 December 2009

• Camelot Radio: My (Kerry's) show starts tonight on The Micro Effect at 7 pm - 9 pm PST. You can listen by clicking on the box to the right of the State of the Planet front page blog. My first guest will be David Wilcock and we will be discussing, among other things the Spiral Blue Light in the sky (vortex opening?) over Norway.

I would have to stand with Brooke on this one....are we not to dream in the new paradigm? Are not thoughts things? Don't we create our reality? Lets dream a little and try to see something new...something different. Lets stop with our right brain thinking...logic...what is "known" and explore a little something more... Freedom2say...Freedom2think...Freedom2B....Freedom 4all....Freedom of choice. I choose portal. Namaste
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:03 AM   #346
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the heads up Freedom
Old 12-11-2009, 01:15 AM   #347
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Here is a nice quote that I found:

Quote:
The Spiral

For millenia the spiral has been a portal of spiritual practice. It is found in medieval labyrinths, etched on

stone carvings, and represented in ancient texts. It is the doorway that leads between our world and the next,

between the conscious and the subconscious, between the physical self and the higher self.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:18 AM   #348
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
Surial....so good to see you here! I believe you and I had this discussion yesterday...haha
and no matter what they say...I am sticking to Portal Weather prompted by Cern, Project Blue Beam...it's a portal in my mind
Old 12-11-2009, 01:22 AM   #349
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the videos Initiate. After watching them, especially the one from Russia, the hypothesis about a rocket is probable. The spiral could be from a device propelling high energy making it spin like an upward spiral.

The fact that it happens at different place opens up the possibility of a program of some sort. It also happened in inhabited area. Pointing to non-governmental or even non-human activities.

The official Russian explication is less probable, how would three random rocket incident produce the same strange effect?

The theory of portal is intriguing. But my insight tells me it is not the case. It's very intriguing indeed.

I watched a video of a successful Bulava rocket launch. And it is very much different than what we have witness in these three videos. Really, the russian version of the fact is really hard to believe. But, it might be true too

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-11-2009 at 01:28 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:23 AM   #350
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Yes this is true in my mind too and I have thought about it.
So ok it is a spiral portal.
But it was created by a missile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote