Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2008, 10:32 AM   #11
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Devon and Cornwall people!!

Notice that the 'K's posts are getting shorter... hopefully....

Including this one :

2nd meeting of the D&C .... lol.... what do you mean you weren't invited ??

Ok sorry... but just wanted to post the fact here that I very spontaneously managed a quick half of guinnes with Rhythm in Kingsbridge yesterday.

I'm not really the organiser of this thread, so maybe Mikey ? will want to get involved with organising a big meet for us all...

But in the meantime, I think it's fun if at least some of us manage to meet (even if it's only two people) that you post something about it on here. that way, we'll all benefit from the feeling that something is happening.

Surely, in the end , that's what this thread is about ?

we don't all live that close together, but some of us live near to others and even if those people meet and post here then at least something is going on.

Anyone ever organise a company works do ?? they're a nightmare. Try getting 8 people together can be a bind. I think more likely that we'll coalesce like droplets of water on a window pane.

Slowly at first...but eventually the D&C will be as one globule running down the window of life

Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote