Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 04-13-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile The Secret of Gardening ;-)

For those of you who haven't read the Ringing Cedars of Russia books yet, I'd like to share some lost wisdom on the healing relationships between plants and humankind on Terra/Earth.

If you are going to plant any fruit or vegetable plants in your garden from seeds:
  • Hold the seed in your mouth for at least 9 minutes. This will enable saliva to encode/embed the seed with your DNA. The plant will always share your DNA like an extension of yourself.
  • When planting the seed in the earth, use your bare feet to move the soil and plant the seed.
    Have you heard that your body sweats much of its unwanted toxins out of your feet?
    This gives the plant information about what is wrong with you personally, what health problems you may have.
So the tree grows fruit etc that is of specific benefit to your health needs.

That is the forgotten relationship between plant and gardener that has been given back to us by Anastasia.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7743129/AN...Vladimir-Megre

Eternal Bliss,

L

Last edited by Luminari; 04-13-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:48 PM   #2
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Secret of Gardening ;-)

Many thanks for this,i have posted quote of this in my thread food for thought..

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=12713

Love light @ oneness
Truthseeker360
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:40 PM   #3
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I wouldn't vow for it efficiency without trying but hey, this feels utterly sensible to me!
Thanks for sharing!
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:39 PM   #4
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Do this only with organic seeds. The "regular" seeds have been sprayed with things to keep bugs and things from eating them.

Know where your seeds are from. <G>
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:59 AM   #5
EpiphaMe

... another "belief"... but hey, I spit on my seeds just the other day.
Why? Because I too read the books... haven't finished the series.

But, it makes sense that when you focus your intentions and care for
your actions, there are empirical results, as you tend to tend what has your intentions... lol...

it's still miraculous how plants burst forth from tiny seeds..
truly a marvel! I spend a couple of hrs today placing my sprouts into large containers for transplanting in a couple of weeks... these will be my nourishment...<< I will eat them<< what a concept huh???

Makes sense to me too that we are on the food chain as well... ooops, let's not go there.... lolol. How have "they" prepared our seeds???
ok, forgive me, I'm on a roll... cinnamon anyone?
Old 04-14-2009, 01:07 AM   #6
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I posted on this subject on the Food for Thought thread. Obviously no one read it!!

Anyway, after reading about putting seeds in your mouth before planting, my friend Fastfilly did a wee experiment. She took good seeds of silver beet. I think it is also known as Swiss chard? She held the seeds in her mouth for the nine minutes, then planted them in one half of a planter box. The other half of the box she just planted normally.

The mouth soaked seeds came up first and grew at twice the rate of the normally planted seeds. It was amazing! And a good experiment to try. Nine minutes is quite a long time. Not good when your son arrives to see you, and your mouth is stuffed with seeds and you can't talk!!!

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:49 AM   #7
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: The Secret of Gardening ;-)

Sorry Carmen I havent read the other thread... I started this one as a tribute to Baggywrinkle.

After I said I was here to 'network with Ufologists, not to talk about gardening'

I thought I'd turn the tables and show that Im flexible.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:18 AM   #8
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Of course this would work! It makes so much sense its one of those "how come I never of it before" moments.
Very cool thanks for posting, I'm glad you are felxible.
and we just ordered 1000's of Heirloom seeds... I hope they taste good.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:16 AM   #9
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
and we just ordered 1000's of Heirloom seeds... I hope they taste good.
If they taste bad just swallow them and use the 'compost'
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:30 AM   #10
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Please note that store-bought seeds in America and elsewhere in the 'civilized world' are often coated with rat poison for easy of storage, and you should never put them into your mouth.
Be sure to use your own seeds or procure organic seeds from a reputable producer.

Last edited by nagual; 04-15-2009 at 01:20 PM.
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:37 PM   #11
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

THANK YOU Nagual! That is very good to know.. before we go sucking on rat poison for 9 minutes thanks for the heads up
Old 04-15-2009, 02:40 PM   #12
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Naqual, I've been saying this over and over, but felt no one was listening. Organic, know your sources.
alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagual View Post
Please note that store-bought seeds in America and elsewhere in the 'civilized world' are often coated with rat poison for easy of storage, and you should never put them into your mouth.
Be sure to use your own seeds or procure organic seeds from a reputable producer.

alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:18 PM   #13
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Jeese good info.
I love how they always seem to tell us they put deadly poison in our foods for our own good and for the good of the crops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagual View Post
Old 04-15-2009, 09:20 PM   #14
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Luminari, for the link and the info. Carmen had already mentioned this on another thread and when you think about it, it does make sense.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:58 PM   #15
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the post, sounds interesting
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #16
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

Thanx for the heads up on Menge's "ringing cedars" series... a lot of very good information stored within these texts.

i remember bumming up and down the coast of california a few years ago and one night being up in the redwood forest near Arcada in the still of night and saying to a buddy, "do you hear that?" he was like, "yeah. i think its coming from the trees." it was an audible humming/buzzing noise made by the mere biological presence of the trees. ringing cedars

u know these books hit upon the fundamental difference between Piscean and Aquarian energies. the age of pisces has been fading for over the past 400 years (and with it the patriarchal system of governance embodied in the concept of monarchy). the Aquarian age will be built upon decentralized, community organization, particularly with humanity's harmonization with the earth.

the idea of giving free usufruct right to a hectare (about 2.5 acres) or two of land with the ability to pass the land to the next generation is brilliant. (See russian law as of i think 2003??) it brings with it very much healing to work barefoot in a garden and to have intimate relationships with all the kingdoms in nature: earth, vegetation, animal, human and devic.

of course here in 2009, there are many who still resonate with the piscean way of doing things and actually enjoy being babied by big poppa government.

the second half of 2009: Suffering will be directly correlated to one's attachment to piscean institutions and freedom will be based upon one's ability to transcend duality consciousness to embrace the flow of life into aquarian forms of living.

I feel the ringing cedar books convey, albeit in a subtle, vibratory manner, the very essence of aquarian living as we rapidly transition into this new age.
tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:56 PM   #17
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you tribe, the Ringing Cedars series got me all excited cos here was a working and workable model of community living and simple back to nature living.

Love

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #18
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Tried the 9 minutes in my mouth thing with some peas today just before I planted them forgot about the feet thing though.
To be honest it doesnt sound like a very nice start for a plant

Lettuce seeds are too small
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:08 AM   #19
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you L & T(food for thought)
I have bought some organic seeds locally and will try some of them with this experiment, have nearly finished the 1st book in the series, it is amazing.
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:58 AM   #20
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The Secret of Gardening ;-)

Old 05-23-2009, 11:21 PM   #21
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
To be honest it doesnt sound like a very nice start for a plant

Lettuce seeds are too small
You must be pretty toxic.

I'm surprised at how small some of the seeds are too. Kale, just little dots the size of millet pellets. Carrots too are tiny things, kinda like the lettuce seeds. Tricky to sow.

I did the feet thing but I decided to wait until I harvest my own seeds before I put them in my mouth. I'm also laying out my gardens using sacred geo. My first garden which is growing like crazy now is a 24ft vesica pisces. My second is basically two vesica pisces, one rotated 90deg so it creates a four circle flower shape, this one is 45ft in diameter.

My first time gardening and I can say I'm just amazed at how plants grow like the do.

Tags
anastasia, gardening, ringing cedars