Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-04-2010, 03:32 AM   #1
Margarita
Avalon Senior Member

Question Has anyone heard about iON?

Last edited by Margarita; 03-14-2010 at 03:07 AM.
Margarita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:44 AM   #2
JuLiSsa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone heard about iON?

Sounds interesting Margarita. Will check it out thanks! Did you move to Ecuador already?

Julissa
JuLiSsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:58 AM   #3
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

So... if someone decides to murder another individual he is creating a future contrast of imprisonment from freedom, and the victim is creating the contrast from life to death? I think this kind of teaching is insane! We are responsible for our actions and reactions to life's issues. If what we do as a free individual spills over to violate another individual IT DOES MATTER. What you do to you is up to you - that is your experience - but my experience should not be a burden to your experience, unless you purposely join in with me. Otherwise, who cares who bombs who, and who starts the next war; there is no end to this kind of mentality. That's my take anyway.
Have a good day
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:01 AM   #4
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't seen that particular channelled information but if you want more similar information from a channelled source I would recommend The Law Of One - http://www.lawofone.info/

Bill, Kerry and David Wilcock have all endorsed this and in my opinion there is a lot of useful information about karma, dimensions, "service to self/service to others" and much more.
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:10 AM   #5
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Has anyone heard about iON?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeter View Post
I haven't seen that particular channelled information but if you want more similar information from a channelled source I would recommend The Law Of One
Another EBook You may be interested in is

The Children of the Law of One and the Lost Teachings of Atlantis - Edgar Cayce.

http://www.findtoyou.com/ebook/downl...ce-144624.html

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #6
pureheart7
Retired Avalon Member

Hi Margarita,

This is quite interesting, thank you for sharing. I looked briefly for now, my first impression is that the concept resonates for me.
Blessings~~
pureheart7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #7
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Margarita

I have not visited the website but here are some thoughts

While in principle it is true that we are our own judges that does not mean that this is a "free for all" universe. Source gave us the same powers but under the law of cause, effect and consequence which means that we will have the energetic consequences of our actions

Also, if we are serious about our spiritual evolution we have to consider our spiritual integrity:

SPIRITUAL INTEGRITY

It is our absolute responsibility to chose to act with spiritual integrity at al times; there is no excuse to knowingly violate the spiritual rights of others, regardless of how poorly they may react to you.

Spiritual Integrity requires that we begin to LOOK AT what we are REALLY doing in the way we live our lives. Do our eating habits violate the plant, animal or Earth kingdoms? Do our choices of words and actions show respect for other people and other life forms? Do we "play the survival of the fittest" lack-game to give ourselves an excuse for unethical behaviors in money matters, such as showing our silent rebellion against the government by trying to "cheat" on taxes, or by "showing up" a fellow employee at work to prove you are more worthy and thus more entitled to favor? Do you "tell people what they want to hear" in order to gain their approval and support, even if it is not fully true and does not reflect your personal needs or feelings? Do you try to "get others to do your share" as far as work or responsibilities? Do you use erroneous excuses such as race, gender, creed, academic or economic status to justify disrespectful, exploitative or unkind treatment of others?

Spiritual Integrity requires that we take a good hard, FREQUENT look at how we conduct our lives, face the areas of activity in which we are performing in less than spiritually congruent ways, and employ active commitment and discipline to bring these areas of our lives into Spiritual Integrity. One does not "get through the gates of Heaven" (or anywhere else desirable) through using excuse for not employing GENUINE, not feigned, Spiritual Integrity.

Cultivating spiritual integrity is a major responsibility on the path of spiritual mastery, and the way the universe works, you "can't leave home without it"... meaning that there is a biological reality of spiritual integrity that manifests chemically within the DNA as a result of that state and focus of your consciousness; if you do not possess a sufficient amount of consciousness bearing spiritual integrity, neither will your DNA Template, and though you might be able to "pull the wool over the eyes of others", your own biology will be your task master ... for passage through star gates requires a sufficient amount of chemically encoded spiritual integrity of consciousness.

From http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/o...ge=12attitudes

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:49 PM   #8
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Hello Margarita

I have not visited the website but here are some thoughts

While in principle it is true that we are our own judges that does not mean that this is a "free for all" universe. Source gave us the same powers but under the law of cause, effect and consequence which means that we will have the energetic consequences of our actions

Also, if we are serious about our spiritual evolution we have to consider our spiritual integrity:

SPIRITUAL INTEGRITY

It is our absolute responsibility to chose to act with spiritual integrity at al times; there is no excuse to knowingly violate the spiritual rights of others, regardless of how poorly they may react to you.

Spiritual Integrity requires that we begin to LOOK AT what we are REALLY doing in the way we live our lives. Do our eating habits violate the plant, animal or Earth kingdoms? Do our choices of words and actions show respect for other people and other life forms? Do we "play the survival of the fittest" lack-game to give ourselves an excuse for unethical behaviors in money matters, such as showing our silent rebellion against the government by trying to "cheat" on taxes, or by "showing up" a fellow employee at work to prove you are more worthy and thus more entitled to favor? Do you "tell people what they want to hear" in order to gain their approval and support, even if it is not fully true and does not reflect your personal needs or feelings? Do you try to "get others to do your share" as far as work or responsibilities? Do you use erroneous excuses such as race, gender, creed, academic or economic status to justify disrespectful, exploitative or unkind treatment of others?

Spiritual Integrity requires that we take a good hard, FREQUENT look at how we conduct our lives, face the areas of activity in which we are performing in less than spiritually congruent ways, and employ active commitment and discipline to bring these areas of our lives into Spiritual Integrity. One does not "get through the gates of Heaven" (or anywhere else desirable) through using excuse for not employing GENUINE, not feigned, Spiritual Integrity.

Cultivating spiritual integrity is a major responsibility on the path of spiritual mastery, and the way the universe works, you "can't leave home without it"... meaning that there is a biological reality of spiritual integrity that manifests chemically within the DNA as a result of that state and focus of your consciousness; if you do not possess a sufficient amount of consciousness bearing spiritual integrity, neither will your DNA Template, and though you might be able to "pull the wool over the eyes of others", your own biology will be your task master ... for passage through star gates requires a sufficient amount of chemically encoded spiritual integrity of consciousness.

From http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/o...ge=12attitudes

Love
This is very well said! Thank you for saying it.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #9
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

I can perhaps interject with experience from my own NDE. When you go into the light you are, for want of a better expression, uploaded with all the knowledge of the universe. It's very hard to explain. Like every computer on earths hard drive switches on instantaneously and YOU are aware of every bit of data.

Of coarse I don't recall details now I'm back here but I do remember that there is nothing ever bad. I'll try and explain. It's like the things we consider bad here are infact good. Take a power plant for an example. They are more than blotches on landscapes belching out toxic fume. There is all the drilling, digging, transport, pipe line, toxic waist infastructure and so on.....We think it's bad but it's not. It's all part of the good. There is only good.

Now for the retribution....muhahaha. There is no one higher than yourself to make the judgment. You will (from my experience) be shown areas of your life on earth. You will remember every event shown and you will be aware of everyone’s emotion at the time. That's EVERYONE. So you will relive the event as an observer and feel the emotions you had. You will also relive the emotions of everyone concerned. You will understand their position and your influence on the event observed. If you brought joy to a child at it's 10th birthday...you will see it from the child’s point of views emotions. You will feel the emotion that child had...the joy. Your emotions will be overwhelmed by all the emotions of others. If you were a bully and belittled someone. You will experience the hurt that person went through.... their emotions Not only will you live it as yourself at that time observed. You will live the emotions of the person you hurt. You will live it to judge yourself in the moment as the observer. A three way.

The higher entity that showed you these SELECTED (not all) areas will not judge you. You will judge yourself and experience those moments to be judged. I had a couple of deep regrets. Stuff that was very hard to deal with. Shameful in the full extent. How disgusted I felt about myself. How loathsome a fellow I was to that person. I also had some joyful moments where I wanted to see them again...because they were lovely and I liked the emotions of those I gave joy to.

In the case of Mr Hitler I bet he's still judging himself... one by one. Each experience with the victims emotions... one by one. Living those victims emotion as his own ...one by one. Judging himself in each episode one by one.

So...it's all good to do bad things because they are in fact all good. Strange concept isn't it. The only thing is your judgment day by yourself. Want to kill someone today? It's all good but you'll live it as the victim in good time...at your own hands to yourself by yourself in a three way...you then, you through the victim emotions then ...and you now judging. Good luck with that.

This was what I recall but can't prove any of it.

mod edit here you are steve, sorry am not firing on all 4 atm

Last edited by SteveX; 03-05-2010 at 02:12 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:44 PM   #10
Margarita
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Has anyone heard about iON?

Last edited by Margarita; 03-14-2010 at 03:07 AM.
Margarita is offline   Reply With Quote